写一篇日记300字左右有关青春的英语值日报告,80词左右,带翻译

求一篇英语值日报告 ?
求一篇英语值日报告 ?
09-09-02 &
Good  morning , every  one. My name is XiongYan, I'm on duty today. We have Chinese, English, mach in the morning. ang history,double Chinese in the afternoon. I don't like Chinese and history, but I know that also important,so I do my best to learn it, I believe:& Nothing is ness ary, if you put your mind to do it.& I like English and mach . Beacause I think they are funny. and cherry is my favourite fruit,so I have a English name&Cherry-lona&, do you want to know how spell it? I'll tell you.&C-H-E-R-R-Y-L-O-N-A& It's a long name. do you like it?. I like play  computer, too. But the teacher said is bad for study,so I didn't always play it.  
 There are four people in my family, my father, mother, sister and me.We are a happy family, I like them and every one who cares about me.    Now, I'll introduce the weather. Today is thursday, December sixth. the weather is clod and windy . I hope will be snowy, beacause in snowing, we  can threw the snowball and make a big snowman .That's very intersting.
 Finally, I'll share a funny story with you, hope you like it and happy.  
 One night a hotel catch fire,so the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.  
 Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.  
“Before I came out,” said one,“I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money, People don't think of money when they're afraid, if someone leaves somemoney in the fire, the fire will burns it, So I took all the money that I could find.No one will be poor  because  of I took them.”  
“Do you  know my work?” said the other.  
“What is your work?”asked the first man  
“I'm a policeman.  
“Oh!” shouted the first man, after a moment , he think a good idea“And do you know my work?”  
“No.”said the policeman.  
“I'm a writer. I'm always telling stories about things that never happened.”  
 The story is over, do you like it and do you like my duty report.? That's all , thanks.
请登录后再发表评论!
纳税人申请减免税时,应按下列规定提供资料: (1)《营业执照》(副本) (2)《税务登记证》(副本) (3)行业经营许可证、行业管理部门或主管单位批准成立的文件、有关部门的资格证件资料 (4)申请报告 (5)其他所涉及减免税项目的相关资料 申请报告可以写些如下内容: 营业收入 经营利润 利润总额 计税依据 税率(税额) 应缴税金 已缴税金 欠缴税金 上年实际 本年计划 本年实际 前三年减免税情 况 项目 减免期限 减免幅度 减免税额 批准机关 减免税款用途 申请减免理由: 地址 职工 人数 退休人员 财 务 负责人 电话 单位盖章 年 月 日 说明:1. 本表一式一份,企业所得税减免税不用此表. 2. 本表不够填写,可另用纸书写,附于表后. 3. 本表计税依据,应缴税金,已缴税金,欠缴税金是仅指申请减免税种 范文: 关于安置待业青年集体企业免缴所得税的申请 XX地税局: 我公司于二OOO年五月正式成立,隶属市计委。现有职工240人,其中为解决系统内子女就业问题,安排待业青年165人,占职工总数比例的68.7%。由于刚刚就业的青年职工多,生产效率低,经济效益差,企业资金周转困难。根据国家税收政策对集体企业的安排待业青年的有关规定,特申请免征我单位所得税,时间自XXXX年X月起至XXXX年X月止。当否,请审批。 XX市节能炉窑工程公司 200X年 X月 XX 日 附:安置待业青年减免所得税申请审批表(略)
请登录后再发表评论!
推荐李阳crazy english中的my pledge/my oath i can't stand  my poor english !  i can't stand my ten years of wasted  time ! i can't stand being looked down upon!  i can't stand being laughed  at ! i want to improve my situation !  i want to change my life !  i want to be successful !  i want to be international ! i can't want to let my parents down ! i don't ever want to let my country down ! most importantly , i don't  want to let myself down! i want to speak perfect english ! i want to understand all kinds of accents ! i want to write beautiful articles! i want to read thousands of books ! i want to translate freely between chinese and english . i want to be the master of the world's two :most important languages  chinese and english .
不能忍受 的破烂英语! 不能忍受 十年来虚度的光阴! 不能忍受被别人看扁! 不能忍受被别人嘲笑! 要改善 的处境! 要改变 的生活! 要成为成功人士! 要成为国际人才! 不想让 的父母失望! 也不想让 的祖国失望! 更重要的是, 不想让 自己失望! 要说出一口纯正的英语! 要听懂各种各样的口音! 要写一手漂亮的文章! 要阅读成千上万的书籍! 要在中英文之间自由转换。 要成为世界上最重要的两种语言——汉语和英语的大师。
请登录后再发表评论!初二的一篇英语值日报告题目是Talk about your school libiary.报告最好80字左右,单词句式较简单一点,要写点好处
Hello everyone ,it's my duty today.My topic is our school library (你拼写错了).There is a big library in our school,and there are many books in this library (which include several classes ).It open evey day from8:30am to 10:30pm (时间自己改).Of course it's very useful for us to study .Because when we have problem in study,we can [figure it out](或者用solve)with the help of these books in our library.I often borrow books from the library.You can keep it one month,and one month later you should return it .I love the library in our school ,because it help me a lot !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 初中即将毕业,同学们都感到压力很大。就此问题,你在..
书面表达。&
&&&& 初中即将毕业,同学们都感到压力很大。就此问题,你在英语课上做了一个以“Less Pressure Makes Life Better”为题的值日报告,谈谈你的做法,与同学分享经验,内容包括: &&&& 普遍存在的压力:同学关系;考试 &&&& 我过去的压力:父母的期望;学习 &&&& 我成功缓解压力的方法及效果:……&&&&& 要求:1. 文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. 词数80左右,短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Less Pressure Makes Better Life Hello, my classmates! &&&& Pressure is a serious problem in today's world. Most students in our class are under too much pressure. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&& Less pressure makes better life. Thank you!
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:湖北省月考题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Less Pressure Makes Better Life Hello, my classmates! &&&& Pressure is a serious problem in today's world. Most students in our class are under too much pressure. Some students can't get on well with their classmates, while others may worry about their exams too much.&&&& I was always under pressure, too. My parents wanted me to be the top student in my class. They always sent me to all kinds of after-classes on weekends. &&&& I had a talk with my parents and told them I had done my best. Finally, they understood me. In this way, I feel less stressed out so that I can concentrate more on my studies. &&&& Less pressure makes better life. Thank you!(答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 初中即将毕业,同学们都感到压力很大。就此问题,你在..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 初中即将毕业,同学们都感到压力很大。就此问题,你在..”考查相似的试题有:
30803688133230166140154138627143546一篇值日报告(要求:英文的,内容不限,一个故事也行,单词要简单,100个单词左右)顺便有句子的翻译,难的单词的拼读谐音
《Count to one Hundred Before You Speak》 In class,the teacher,with his back leaning against the stove,said to the students,"Before you speak,you should think and count to at least 50,and for important ...
难忘的事  我第一次用英语作值日报告  「内容提示」  一年前,你是高一年级学生。有一天,英语老师让你们从那天开始轮流用英语作值日报告。你们都怕讲不好,老师鼓励说这是你们练习说英语的好机会,不用害怕。轮你作报告的一天到来了,你有些紧张。开始,把该说的话都忘了,不敢看同学。后来,你突然发现自己说错了什么,又把下句给忘了。但是,同学们似乎没有发现你的错误,仍旧注意听你讲。...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇关于值日的作文 的文章

随机推荐