英语表语从句讲解及练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语句式结构
可言wan1971
那种句式啊?英语句型结构一.简单句:英语基本句型-1主系表结构:本结构是由主语+系动词+表语组成,主要用以说明主语的特征,类属,状态,身份等.系动词有:1.表示特征和存在状态的 be, seem, feel, appear, look, smell, taste,2.表示状态延续的 remain, stay, keep, continue,3.表示状态变化的become, get, turn, go, run, fall, come,eg: Our English teacher is thirty years old.The cake tastes delicious. The potatoes went bad in the fields.Deep water stays still.He was at work.She is in good health.It is beyond my ability.I was at a loss.You are under arrest.英语基本句型-2主谓结构:本结构是由主语加不及物的谓语动词构成, 常用来表示主语的动作.如:The sun rises.
Tom has already left. 主语可有修饰语-定语,谓语可有修饰语-状语.如: 1. The red sun rises in the east.2. They had to travel by air or boat.3. She sat there alone.4. He came back when we were eating.5. Weak buildings will fall down in an earthquake.英语基本句型-3主谓宾结构:本结构是由主语+及物的谓语动词+宾语构成.宾语成分的多样化使得这一结构异常复杂.如:1. Tom made a hole in the wall.
2. I don’t know if he can come tomorrow.
3. They haven’t decided where to go next.
4. She stopped teaching English two years ago.英语基本句型-4 双宾语结构:此结构由“主语+及物谓语动词+间接宾语(人)+直接宾语(事物)”组成.如: He brings me cookies every day.但若要先说出直接宾语(事物),后说间接宾语(人),则要借助于介词to或for.如: He brings cookies to me every day.She made a beautiful dress for me.用to侧重指动作的方向,表示朝着,向着,对着某人.用for 侧重指动作的受益者,表示为了某人,替某人.常跟双宾语的动词有:(需借助to的)bring, give, lend, hand, offer, pass, pay, promise, return, send, show, teach, tell, write, ask等;(需借助for 的) buy, call, cook, choose, draw, find, get, make, order, sing, save, spare等.英语基本句型-5 复合宾语结构: 此结构由“主语+及物的谓语动词+宾语+宾语补足语”构成.宾语补足语用来补充和说明宾语的性质和特点,若无宾语补足语,则句意不够完整.可以用做宾补的有:名词,形容词,副词,介词短语,动词不定式,分词等.如: The sun keeps us warm.
I heard him singing.They made Tom monitor.He used to do his homework with his radio on.My mother asked me to clean my room.The teacher made all students finish their homework on time. 用 it 做形式宾语,而将真正的宾语放到宾语补足语的后面,以使句子结构平衡,是英语常用的句型结构方式.即:主语+谓语+it+宾补+真正宾语.如:I found it very pleasant to be with your family.也可以说 I found it was pleasant to be with your family. 它们的区别在于第一个是简单句第二个是复合句,意思都是一样的.英语基本句型-6
There be 句型: 此句型是由“there+be+主语+状语”构成,用以表达存在关系可以称“……有……”. 它其实是全倒装的一种情况,主语位于谓语动词 be 之后,there 仅为引导词,并无实际语意.此句型有时不用be动词,而用 live, stand, come, go, lie, remain, exist, arrive等,但一般不用have.如:
There stands a hill in the middle of the park.
Once upon a time there lived an old king in the town.
Be 与其后的主语在人称和数量上一致,有时态和情态变化.如:
there is/are …
there was/were…
there will be…;there is /are going to be...
现在已经有
there has/have been…
there might be...
there must be …/there must have been...
过去曾经有
there used to be …
there seems/seem/seemed to be …
there happen/happens/happened to be …Once, there lived an old fisherman in a village by the sea. The weatherman says there’ll be a strong wind in the afternoon. There used to be a cinema here before the war. 二.并列句.结构:1.由分号连接.eg. S others laugh.Let’ we have a long way to go.2.由并列连词及词组连接-——and/ but /or/ so / however / still/ therefore /yet /while /otherwise /for /both…and…/not only…but also…/as well as/or else/ either…or…/neither…nor…/not…but…等.eg: I’d like to, but I have lots of homework to do.I’ve got a cold, so I’m going to bed.Both my father and mother are teachers.It’s very good, yet I don’t like it.三、复合句构成:由一个主句和一个或一个以上的从句构成.主句和从句都有完整的主谓结构,但主句是全局的主体,从句只是全句中的一个成分,不能独立存在.从句通常是用引导词来引导的,引导词起连接主句和从句的作用.分类:名词性从句(主语从句、表语从句、宾语从句和同位语从句),形容词性从句(定语从句),副词性从句(状语从句).1. 主语从句(Subject Clause)一个句子在复合句中充当一个主语,那么这个句子就是主语从句.1)常规主语从句,句子在复合句中充当主语
That he finished writing the composition in such a short time surprised us all.
Whether we will go for an outing tomorrow remains unknown.
Who will be our monitor hasn't been decided yet.
Whom we must study for is a question of great importance.
What caused the accident remains unknown.
Whatever you did is right.
Whose watch was lost is unknown.
What we need is time.
小结:(1)引导主语从句连词有that,whether,who,what,whatever等(2)连词位于句首不能省略(3)主语从句大多数情况下视为三人称单数.注意:为了防止句子头重脚轻,通常把形式主语it放在主语位置,真正主语搁置于句末It is certain that he will win the match.It is true that he has made a very important discovery in chemistry.It is strange that he should do that.It is said that he has gone to shanghai.(=He is said to have gone to shanghai) It is known to all that the gun powder was first invented by the Chinese. It is suggested that the work should be done with great care.It seems that he has seen the film.(=He seems to have seen the film)It happened that the two cheats were there. (=The two cheats happened to be there)小结:(1)以that 引出的主语从句,常以形式主语it引导. It is +形容词/名词/某些动词ed + that 从句.(2) 在有些that从句中要用虚拟语气 (should+do/should+have done)2.表语从句定义: 表语从句就是用一个句子作为表语.The problem is puzzling.主语 连系动词 形容词作表语The problem is when we can get a pay rise.主语 连系动词 一个句子作表语---表语从句连接表语从句的连接词有:that, what, who, when, where, which, why,
whether,how.He has become a teacher.He has become what he wanted to be ten years ago.She has remained there for an hour.She has remained where I stood yesterday for an hour.His suggestion is good.His suggestion is that we should stay calm.The question is confusing.The question is when he can arrive at the hotel.Who will travel with me to Beijing tomorrow.Why he cried yesterday.How I can persuade her to join us in the party.注意:1.表语从句一定要用陈述语序.False: The question is when can he arrive at the hotel.Right: The question is when he can arrive at the hotel.2.不用if,而用whether 连接表语从句(as if 例外).False: The question is if the enemy is marching towards us.Right: The question is whether the enemy is marching towards us.Right: It looked as if he had understood this question.3.像宾语从句,在有表语从句的复合句中,主句时态和从句时态可以不一致.Right: The question is who will travel with me to Beijing tomorrow.Right: The question is why he cried yesterday.4.that 在表语从句中不能省掉.3. 宾语从句在句子中起宾语作用的从句叫做宾语从句. 构成:带有宾语从句的复合句就是用连接词把一个主句和一个宾语从句连接在一起.连接词有:that(可省略),what, who, when, where, why, which, if, whether, how.He suggested (that) we should clean the corridor every day.宾语He told me (that) he would leave Dalian airport at 8pm.
直接宾语He told me where he was going to travel that summer.间接宾语
直接宾语He told that he would go to the college the next year.I don’t know if there will be a bus any more.Nobody knew whether he could pass the exam.Do you know who has won Red Alert game?I don’t know whom you should depend on.The book will show you what the best CEOs know.Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone?He didn’t tell me when we should meet again.Could you please tell me how you read the new book?None of us knows where these can be bought.注意:1.用形式宾语it代替的宾语从句①动词find,feel,consider,make,believe等后面有宾语补足语的时候,则需要用it做形式宾语而将that宾语从句后置.I think it necessary that we take plenty of hot water every day .I feel it a pity that I haven’t been to the get-together.I have made it a rule that I keep diaries. We all find it important that we (should) make a quick decision about this mater. ②有些动词带宾语从句时需要在宾语与从句前加it这类动词主要有:hate, take , owe, have, see to.I hate it when they with their mouths full of food.He will have it that our plan is really practical.We take it that you will agree with us.2.介词的宾语从句We are talking about whether we admit students into our club.The new book is about how Shenzhou 6 manned spaceship was sent up into space.有时候except,but,besides三个介词后可见到that引导的宾语从句I know nothing about my new neighbor except that he used to work with a company.3.形容词的宾语从句常用来引导宾语从句的形容词有: sure, certain,glad,please,happy,sorry,afraid,satisfied,surprisedI am sure I will pass the exam.I am sorry that I have troubled you so long.He is glad that Li Ming went to see him when he was ill.4. if,whether在宾语从句中的区别whether后可以加or not,但是if不可以.在不定式前只能用whether.I can’t decide whether to stay.⑤避免歧异时,我们常用whether而不用if.5.宾语从句的否定转移动词是think,believe,imagine,suppose,consider,espect,fancy,guess等,并且主句的主语是第一人称而且为一般现在时,从句的否定词一般要转移到主句上来,其反义疑问句一般与宾语从句一致.I don’t think he will come to my party.而不能说成I think he won’t come to my party.I don’t believe that man is killed by Jim,is he?如果宾语从句中有某个含有否定意义的形容词或副词,其反义疑问句要用肯定形式.We find that he never listens to the teacher carefully,does he?6.宾语从句的时态和语序当主句为现在时或将来时的时候,宾语从句的时态一般不受主句的时态所影响.当主句为过去时的时候,从句用相应的过去时态I only knew he was studying in a western country,but I didn’t know what country he was in.He asked me if I was reading the story The Old Man and the Sea when he was in.He told me that he had told Mary about the meeting already.The reporter asked if the government would take necessary measures to put down the to-do.如果从句是一个客观真理,那么从句的时候不根据主句的时态而变化The teacher said that the moon goes around the earth yesterday.当宾语从句的引导词是who,which,what,when,where,how,why等表疑问时,不能按正常语序安排,经常将这类引导词置于句首Who do you think the public might choose as their favorite singer this year?7.建议 suggest , advise
要求demand 、desire、require、request、propose;
命令 order、
坚决主张等动词后跟宾语从句,用(should)+v.(虚拟语气)
eg. I suggested that you(should)study hard.
He ordered that we should go out at once. 4.同位语从句一、在复合句中用作同位语的从句叫同位语从句.它一般跟在某些名词后面,用以说明该名词表示的具体内容.如:
I heard the news that our team had won. I had no idea that you were here.二、可以跟同位语从句的名词通常有news,idea,fact,promise,question,doubt,thought,hope,message,suggestion,words(消息),possibility等.如:
I’ve come from Mr wang with a message that he won’t be able to see you this afternoon.三、英语中引导同位语从句的词通有连词 that,whether,连接副词 how,when,where等.(注:if,which 不能引导同位语从句.)如: l have no idea When he will be back. He must answer the question whether he agrees to it or not. 四、有时同位语从句可以不紧跟在说明的名词后面,而被别的词隔开. 如: Several years later,word came that Napoleon himself was coming to inspect them. The thought came to him that maybe the enemy had fled the city.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一.简单句:英语基本句型-1主系表结构:本结构是由主语+系动词+表语组成,主要用以说明主语的特征,类属,状态,身份等。系动词有:1.表示特征和存在状态的 be, seem, feel, appear, look, smell, taste,2.表示状态延续的 remain, stay, keep, continue,<b...
主语+谓语主语+谓语+宾语主语+谓语+宾语+宾语主语+谓语+宾语+宾补主语+系动词+表语
扫描下载二维码英语(请看补充说明)_百度知道
英语(请看补充说明)
越多越好 谢了,什么叫表语,什么叫定语,再附上解释,越多越好请各位英语好的前辈们请教告诉我一些英语中关于语法的专有名词,etc。(有例句再好不过了)例如表语。定语
提问者采纳
easy-easier-easiestfinal consonant after short. – What is the /en/cram-up/grammar看看是不是你要找的Adjectives and AdverbsAdjectives are used to modify nouns, dirty: late-later-latestfinal ‘y’ after a consonant becomes i Example://www, whole true → truly y becomes i happy → happily le after a consonant is dropped sensible → sensibly after ll only add y full → fully Adjectives ending in - not so … asExample.ego4u, stressed vowel is doubled Example:be become get grow keep remain seem sound stay turn Form and Comparison of AdverbsAdverbs are used to express how something is done (adjectives express how someone or something is),楼主可以到这个网站 http.g, monthly: The dog is loud: adjective + -ally (exception: adjective + -lyadjective adverb slow slowly Exceptions in spellingexception example silent e is dropped in true, low. The dog barks loudly://mind) feel well (= have a good sense of touch) smell smell good (= odour) smell well (= have a good sense of smell) taste taste good (= preference) taste well (= have a good sense of taste) The following verbs can only be used with adjectives.Linking VerbsSome verbs can only be used with adjectives: Jane is as tall as John, hourly:as … asE -estsilent ‘e’ is dropped Example.g, clever) positive form comparative form superlative form clean cleaner (the) cleanest Exceptions in spelling when adding -er &#47: daily, adjectives or other adverbs.FormIn general.Adverbs are used to modify verbs.ego4u, enough, straight, … Comparison of AdjectivesExercise on Positive Form and Comparison of AdjectivesPositive FormUse the positive form of the adjective if the comparison contains one of the f-est)one-syllable adjectives (clean. – How does the dog bark, far.Comparative Form and Superlative Form (-er&#47. The dog is absolutely quiet? – loudlyAdjective or AdverbAdjectives are used to modify nouns, pretty: The dog barks loudly.not as … as &#47, yearly, due, weekly, happy.Example, others might change their meaning when used with an adverb, little.verb used with an adjective used with an adverb look look good (= appearance) look well (= have a good sense of sight) feel feel good (= state of health&#47: The dog sleeps quietly, manner’ or another adverb with similar meaningadjective adverb friendly in a friendly wayin a friendly manner likely probably Exceptionsadjective adverb (meaning) adverb (meaning) good well
difficult with difficulty
public publicly
deep deep (place) deeply (feeling) direct direct
directly (=soon) hard hard hardly (=seldom) high high (place) highly (figurative) late late lately (=recently) most most mostly (=usually) near near nearly (=almost) pretty pretty (=rather) prettily short short shortly (=soon) The following adjectives are also used as adverbs (without modification), new, e. The dog is loud: John is not as tall as Arnie, ill worse worst little (amount) less least little (size) smaller smallest much /-er) positive form comparative form superlative form difficult more difficult most difficult Comparative Form and Superlative Form (irregular comparisons)positive form comparative form superlative form good better best bad &#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
补充说明的相关知识
其他2条回答
句子的表语是由一个句子充当的,那么这个充当表语的句子就叫做表语从句
The fact is that he was cheated.
这是个系表结构的句子,the fact是主语,谓语是系表结构,表语是that he was cheated,这个that引导的句子就是表语从句.
宾补和双宾的区别先看下面两个句子
They elected him president.
I sent him a telegram.
第一个句子里面的him是elect的宾语,而president则不是elect的宾语,它是补充说明宾语him的情况.
第二个句子里面的him 依然是send的宾语,而telegram也是send的宾语
A 表语从句就是用一个句子作为表语。
The problem is puzzling.
主语 连系动词 形容词作表语
The problem is when we can get a pay rise.
主语 连系动词 一个句子作表语---表语...
参考资料:
自己的书上
在百度搜索&放眼看语法&, 就能找到答案.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁定语从句,宾语从句,表语从句,讲解及举例
红蓝匣止71
宾语从句:1.宾语从句在句中作及物动词或介词的宾语,从句放在主句之后,前后不用逗号分开.2.引导宾语从句的词有:连词that(在口语中that常可省略),if, whether,如:He knows that Jim will work hard.连接代词who, whom, which等,如:Do you know who (whom) they are waiting for?连接副词when, where, how, why等,如:Could you tell me how we can get to the station?
3.whether和if都有“是否”的意思,一般情况下两者可以换用,但在介词之后,不定式之前,与or not连用,在句首或在引导表语从句,同位语从句时,只能用whether,如:I want to know if/whether the news is true. He doesn't know whether to stay or not?4.宾语从句要用陈述句语序.5.宾语从句一定要注意时态呼应,即:当主句谓语动词是过去式时,从句中谓语动词也要用过去范畴的时态,但若从句陈述的是真理或客观规律,其谓语的时态仍用一般现在时,如:He asked who could answer the question.My father told me that the earth goes around the sun.6.一个宾语从句只能用一个连词.7.当主句谓语动词是think, believe等动词时,宾语从句的否定意义要放到主句中.另外,当主句主语为第一人称时,后面若接附加疑问句,那么附加疑问句的主语、谓语应与从句中的主谓语保持一致.如:I don't think he looks like his father, does he?8.直接引语和间接引语也是宾语从句,直接引语是引述别人的原话,放在引号内,不用连词联接;间接引语是用自己的话转述别人的话,通常用连接词与主句联接.(1)陈述句变为以that引导的宾语从句,如:He said,“I'm happy.”[FY()[FY]]He said that he was happy.(2)一般疑问句变为if(whether)引导的宾语从句,如:He asked me,“Does his father know Mr Green?”---He asked me if his father knew Mr Green. (3)特殊疑问句变为由who, what, where, how等疑问词(连接代词或连接副词)引导的宾语从句,如:He asked me,“Where is Mr Wang?”---He asked me where Mr Wang was.注意上述例句中连词、时态、语序等变化
定语从句:定语从句(Attributive Clauses)在句中做定语,修饰一个名词或代词,被修饰的名词,词组或代词即先行词.定语从句通常出现在先行词之后,由关系词(关系代词或关系副词)引出.
关系代词有:who, whom, whose, that, which等.
关系副词有:when, where, why等. 18.1 关系代词引导的定语从句
关系代词所代替的先行词是人或物的名词或代词,并在句中充当主语、宾语、定语等成分.关系代词在定语从句中作主语时,从句谓语动词的人称和数要和先行词保持一致.1)who, whom, that
这些词代替的先行词是人的名词或代词,在从句中所起作用如下:
Is he the man who/that wants to see you?他就是你想见的人吗?(who/that在从句中作主语)
He is the man whom/ that I saw yesterday.他就是我昨天见的那个人.(whom/that在从句中作宾语)2) Whose 用来指人或物,(只用作定语, 若指物,它还可以同of which互换), 例如:
They rushed over to help the man whose car had broken down.
那人车坏了,大家都跑过去帮忙.
Please pass me the book whose (of which) cover is green. 请递给我那本绿皮的书.3)which, that
它们所代替的先行词是事物的名词或代词,在从句中可作主语、宾语等,例如:
A prosperity which / that had never been seen before appears in the countryside. 农村出现了前所未有的繁荣.(which / that在句中作宾语)
The package (which / that) you are carrying is about to come unwrapped. 你拿的包快散了.(which / that在句中作宾语 18.2 关系副词引导的定语从句
关系副词可代替的先行词是时间、地点或理由的名词,在从句中作状语.1)when, where, why
关系副词when, where, why的含义相当于"介词+ which"结构,因此常常和"介词+ which"结构交替使用,例如:
There are occasions when (on which) one must yield. 任何人都有不得不屈服的时候.
Beijing is the place where (in which) I was born. 北京是我的出生地.
Is this the reason why (for which) he refused our offer? 这就是他拒绝我们帮助他的理由吗?2)that代替关系副词
that可以用于表示时间、地点、方式、理由的名词后取代when, where, why和"介词+ which"引导的定语从句,在口语中that常被省略,例如:
His father died the year (that / when / in which) he was born. 他父亲在他出生那年逝世了.
He is unlikely to find the place (that / where / in which) he lived forty years ago. 他不大可能找到他四十年前居住过的地方. 用关系代词,还是关系副词完全取决于从句中的谓语动词.及物动词后面无宾语,就必须要求用关系代词;而不及物动词则要求用关系副词.例如:
This is the mountain village where I stayed last year.
I'll never forget the days when I worked together with you. 表语从句 一 定义: A 表语从句就是用一个句子作为表语.The problem is puzzling.主语 连系动词 形容词作表语The problem is when we can get a pay rise.主语 连系动词 一个句子作表语---表语从句B 连接表语从句的连接词有:that, what, who, when, where, which, why, whether,how.He has become a teacher.He has become what he wanted to be ten years ago.She has remained there for an hour.She has remained where I stood yesterday for an hour.His suggestion is good.His suggestion is that we should stay calm.The question is confusing.The question is when he can arrive at the hotel.who will travel with me to Beijing tomorrow.why he cried yesterday.how I can persuade her to join us in the party.whether the enemy is marching towards us. 二 注意:A 表语从句一定要用陈述语序.False: The question is when can he arrive at the hotel.Right: The question is when he can arrive at the hotel.B 不可以用if,而用whether 连接表语从句(as if 例外).False: The question is if the enemy is marching towards us.Right: The question is whether the enemy is marching towards us.Right: It looked as if he had understood this question.C 不像宾语从句,在有表语从句的复合句中,主句时态和从句时态可以不一致.Right: The question is who will travel with me to Beijing tomorrow.Right: The question is why he cried yesterday.D that在表语从句中不可以省掉.表语从句只能置于主句之后,而主句的动词只能是联系动词.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 xmaspayrisefull 的文章

随机推荐