intellij idea 配置15下怎么配置Lombok

500 - 内部服务器错误。
500 - 内部服务器错误。
您查找的资源存在问题,因而无法显示。intellij idea15的golang插件怎么配置_百度知道
intellij idea15的golang插件怎么配置
我有更好的答案
..linux-a.21请自行安装SSH远程工具 2SSH远程登录你的linux服务器 3yum install mercurial 安装 mercurial包 安装git包 yum install git 安装gcc yum install gcc 然后就可以下载golang的压缩包了 下载完成 用tar 命令来解压压缩包 tar -zxvf go1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
intellij的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁spring - Lombok issues with Java 8 - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Announcing Stack Overflow Documentation
We started with Q&A. Technical documentation is next, and we need your help.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced developer, you can contribute.
I just upgrade to Intellij idea 14 and Java 8 and I had on mind to upgrade my project to Java version 8 as well, to start using some new features. But After configure the Intellij properly to use Java 8 I have still the issue with Lombok. Looks like there?s a conflict between Java 8 and lombok because now my @Getter and @Setter annotations do not work anymore.
The version of lombok is 1.10.8. Any suggestions?
Lombok supports Java 8, and has done so since version 1.12.2 (October 10th, 2013) according to the :
PLATFORM: Initial JDK8 support, without affecting existing support for JDK6 and 7. Issue #451. While lombok will now work on JDK8 / javac8, and netbeans 7.4 and up, lombok does not (yet) support new language features introduced with java8, such as lambda expressions. Support for these features will be added in a future version.
Since then further Java 8 support has been implemented:
v1.12.6 (March 6th, 2014)
PLATFORM: Initial JDK8 support for eclipse's alpha support in kepler. Issue #597
v1.14.0 "Branching Cobra" (May 27th, 2014)
BUGFIX: Usage of @SneakyThrows with a javac from JDK8 with -target 1.8 would result in a post compiler error. Issue #655
BUGFIX: Major work on improving support for JDK8, both for javac and eclipse.
v1.14.6 (September 2nd, 2014)
BUGFIX: Usage of val would break starting with JDK8 release 1.8.0_20. Issue #731
In other words, the newest version of Lombok should be able to work with Java 8 fairly well, and since version 1.12.2, Java 8 code without the new language features should work.
pointed out, there is currently (8th january 2015) an
specifying that one specific Lombok feature (val) stopped working for 1.14.8.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledintellij idea15的golang插件怎么配置_百度知道
intellij idea15的golang插件怎么配置
我有更好的答案
输入Go -& Plugins -& Browse repositories -& Setting -&gtFile -& 接着安装插件即可
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
intellij的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 intellij idea lombok 的文章