初二下册英语辅导sa初二短文填空空的翻译

初二下册全品作业英语第二页短文翻译_百度知道
初二下册全品作业英语第二页短文翻译
我有更好的答案
星期早晨,我站着等火车,突觉舒服.我站稳,世界始摇摆起,片黑暗.所我听(我听)哦,我帝,倒.我记件事医问我名字.件事发我太累.我忙于清洗我新房,周末没吃少.医告诉我,位等火车先看我摔倒.立即我旁边,告诉别叫911.救护车前直陪着我.我起医院,使错火车.医告诉我先想留名字.我知道位先(绅士)谁.读篇文章,记位轻士晕倒火车站,我想让知道我想说谢谢.每我遇种事,我做与我做相同事.并且我友善传递给别.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语初二水平的 短文填空 及 10个空的.有多少要多少,最好多多的,八百十个也可以,置顶100分,看努力程度了.
展如正室3kB
It was Mr Hill's birthday.He was one h__1__ years old and many people came to his birthday party.A reporter came to the party and a__2__ him a few questions."Many people want to know h__3__ you live long," the reporter said,"Could you tell us a__4__ it " "That is because I a__5__ get up at six in the morning," said Hill."And have three m__6__ a day.Never drink." "B__7__," said the reporter,"my uncle also did so ,and he o__8__ lived to be eighty.W__9__ do you think of that?" "He didn't keep it long enough," was the old man's a__10__.1.hundred 百2.asked 问3.how 怎样/如何4.about 关于5.always 总是6.meals 餐7.But 但是8.only 仅仅/只9.What 什么10.answer 答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语下册视频特教辅导
初中英语专题
初中英语排行
我们也在这里:八年级英语下册第15翻译、答案,我要全部,
一、填空造句.1、Let's 【call up】 Joe and invite him to play tennis.造句:Did you call up your mother and tell her you loved her?你是否给你妈打过电话并告诉她你爱她?Please call up Lily and tell her I can't see her tonight.Here's her number.请你给莉莉打电话告诉她我今晚不去看她了.这是她的号码.2、You should 【talk】 about your problems with your parents.造句:They can talk to each other at any time.他们可以在任何时候和对方聊天.Today we talk about how to stay warm,dry and safe.今天我们来讨论一下如何保温、保持干燥和安全.3、My friend is angry with me.What should I 【say】 to him?造句:What did you say just now?你刚才说什么?Can you think it over before you say something?你能不能在说话之前仔细考虑考虑?4、I don't want to 【argue】.Let's forget it.造句:Please discuss,debate and argue,if you like.请讨论、辩论和争论,如果你喜欢的话.You can't argue him into joining us.你不能说服他加入我们.5、I thought I failed my test but I just 【found out】 I passed.造句:I'll find out her secret.我要弄清她的秘密.Find out what happened in the passage,and write down the number.在下列句子中找出短文发生的事情,并写出序号.二、翻译:亲爱的陈阿姨,我的表妹年龄与我一样大.她很漂亮,而且我们相处得很不错,可是她老是借我的东西.上周,她借了我的数学书,但是没有归还.因此,我做不了家庭作业,我不想与我的表妹争吵,因为她是我最好的朋友呀.我不知道该怎么办,您能给我一些建议吗?您的,寻找帮助的人.回信:Dear Looking for Help,There are lots of things you could do.First,you could talk it over with her.Encourage her to return what she borrowed from you,or tell her how much it annoys you.If it means nothing to you cousin,you shouldn't lend her anything.Second,you could borrow a dictionary from her.Let her learn that you also need something.Maybe she could return your things to you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
什么教材?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初二短文填空 的文章

随机推荐