英语题 Does anyone know who worked on the A.prints/B.qt5 blueprintss? We are architects, aren’t we?

当前位置:
>>>— Does anyone know _____? — I hear that he was born in Swed..
— Does anyone know _____? — I hear that he was born in Sweden.
A. what he is B. when he was born C. where he comes from D. which country is he from
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:湖北省中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“— Does anyone know _____? — I hear that he was born in Swed..”主要考查你对&&宾语从句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
宾语从句:在句子中起宾语作用的从句叫做宾语从句。宾语从句分为三类:动词的宾语从句,介词的宾语从句和形容词的宾语从句。宾语从句连接代词主要有:who, whom ,whose ,what ,whoever ,whomever ,whosever, whatever, whichever 等。 宾语从句的特点:1.宾语从句可以作及物动词、介词及形容词的宾语。2.宾语从句的语序一律用陈述句语序。3.连接词that引导宾语从句在句中无词义,不充当句子成份,多数情况下可以省略。4.whether 和 if 都可引导宾语从句,但 whether后可紧跟or not;whether从句可作介词的宾语。5.如果从句太长,可以用形式宾语it.
宾语从句的时态:1.主句是一般现在时,从句根据实际情况使用任何时态。例句:The headmaster hopes everything goes well.2.主句是过去时态,从句须用过去时态的某种形式。例句:She was sorry that she hadn’t finished her work on time.3.当宾语从句表示的是一个客观真理或者事实时,即使主句是过去时,从句也用一般现在时态。例句:The teacher told his class that light travels faster than sound.4.&如果从句的动作发生在主句之前,则从句要用过去完成时态。&宾语从句的语序:A. 宾语从句必须用陈述语序。    False: He is wondering when can he finish this difficult job.    Right: He is wondering when he can finish this difficult job. B. 有时候可以用it 作形式宾语,而把真正的宾语从句放在后面。     Bad: I thought that he could finish this job in just two hours impossible.    Good: I thought it impossible that he could finish this job in just two&hours. &C. 带有宾语从句的复合句的否定形式一般是否定主句。 Bad: I think he doesn’t like the English teacher.    Good: I don’t think he likes the English teacher.&D.&&主句一般过去时态,从句也要用过去时态。 False: He wanted to know why he is crying in the corner.    Right: He wanted to know why he was crying in the corner
宾语从句的否定转移: 主句的谓语动词是think,believe,imagine,suppose,consider,espect,fancy,guess等。并且主句的主语是第一人称而且为一般现在时,从句的否定词一般要转移到主句上来,其反义疑问句一般与宾语从句一致。I don’t think he will come to my party.而不能说成I think he won’t come to my party. 我认为他不会来我的舞会. I don’t believe that man is killed by Jim,is he? 我认为那个人不是Jim所杀的,是不是? 如果宾语从句中有某个含有否定意义的形容词或副词,其反义疑问句要用肯定形式。We find that he never listens to the teacher carefully,does he? 我们发现他从来不仔细听老师讲课,是不是? 宾语从句中引导词的用法比较在复合句中作主句的宾语,引导词有:连词:that (that 常可省略),whether, if代词:who, whose, what ,which副词:when ,where, how, why 等。(一)that引导的宾语从句(在非正式场合that可以省略)1.可跟that从句做宾语的动词有:say, think, insist, wish, hope, demand, imagine, wonder, know, suppose, see, believe, agree, admit, deny, expect, explain, order, command, feel, dream, suggest, hear, mean, notice, prefer, request, require, propose, declare, report等。例句:The boy believes that he will travel through space to other planets.注意事项:当主句谓语动词是 think, believe, suppose, expect 等词,而宾语从句的意思是否定时,常把否定转移至主句表示。例句:I don’t think it is right for him to treat you like that.2.在以下情况中that不能省略a.当句中的动词后接多于两个由that引导的宾语从句时,第一个that可省,但后面的that不可省。例句:He said (that) you were too young to understand the matter and that he was asked not to tell you.b.当主句的谓语动词与that宾语从句之间有插入语时,that一般不可省。例句:Just then I noticed, for the first time, that our master was wearing his fine green coat and his black silk cap.c.当that从句是双宾语中的直接宾语时,that不可省。例句:I can’t tell him that his mother died.d.注:许多带复合宾语的句子,that引导的宾语从句经常移到句子后部,而用it作形式宾语。例句:I find it necessary that we should do the homework on time.(二)由whether,if 引导的宾语从句1.由whether(if)引导的宾语从句,实际上是一般疑问句演变而来的。意思是“是否”。宾语从句要用陈述句语序。一般说来,在宾语从句中whether与if可以互换使用,但在特殊情况下if与whether是不能互换的。例句:I wonder whether(if) they will come to our party.2.只能用whether,不能用if引导的宾语从句a.在带to的不定式前例句:We decided whether to walk there.b.在介词的后面例句:I’m thinking of whether we should go to see the film.c.在动词后面的宾语从句时例句:We discussed whether we had a sports meeting next weekd.直接与or not连用时例句:I can’t say whether or not thet can come on time.3.只能用if不能用whether引导的宾语从句a.if引导条件状语从句,意为“如果”例句:The students will go on a picnic if it is sunny.b.if引导否定概念的宾语从句时例句:He asked if I didn’t come to school yesterday.c.引导状语从句even if(即使)和as if(好象)时例句:He talks as if he has known all about it.
if,whether在宾语从句中的区别 a.if和whether在作“是否”解时,引导宾语从句常放在动词know,ask,care,wonder,find out等之后,介词后一般不用if b.少数动词,如:leave,put,discuss,doubt后的宾语从句常用whether.&c. whether后可以加or not,但是if不可以. d.在不定式前只能用whether. (如:I can’t decide whether to stay. 我不能决定是否留下。) e.避免歧异时,我们常用whether而不用if.(三)连接代词和连接副词引导的宾语从句这样的宾语从句实际上是由特殊疑问句变化而来的,宾语从句要用陈述句语序。用于这种结构的动词常常是:see, say, tell, ask, answer, know, decide, show, find out, imagine, suggest, doubt, wonder, discover, understand, inform, advise等。1.英语中的连接代词有:who,whom,whose,which,what,在句中担任主语、宾语、定语或者表语。例句:Can you tell me whom you are waiting for?2.英语中的连接副词有:when,where,why,how,在句中担任状语的成分。例句:None of us knows where these new parts can be bought.简化宾语从句常用六法:方法一:当主句谓语动词是hope, decide, wish, choose, agree, promise等,且宾语从句的主语与主句主语一致时,宾语从句可简化为不定式结构。例如:Li Ming hopes he will be back very soon.→Li Ming hopes to be back very soon.We decided that we would help him. →We decided to help him.方法二:当主句谓语动词是know, learn, remember, forget, tell等动词,且主句主语与从句主语一致时,宾语从句可简化为“疑问词+不定式”结构。例如:She has forgotten how she can open the window.→She has forgotten how to open the window.注:当主句谓语动词是tell, ask, show, teach等动词,且后带双宾语,从句主语和间接宾语一致时,宾语从句可简化为“疑问词+不定式”结构。例如:Could you tell me how I can get to the station? →Could you tell me how to get to the station?方法三:当主句的谓语动词是order(命令),require(需要)等时,如果主句和从句的主语不一致,宾语从句可简化为“名词(代词)+不定式”结构。例如:The headmaster ordered that we should start at once. → The headmaster ordered us to start at once.方法四:某些动词后的宾语从句,可以用介词加动名词(短语)等其他形式简化。例如:He insisted that he should go with us.→He insisted on going with us.The poor boy doesn’t know when and where he was born.→The poor boy doesn’t know the time and the place of his birth.方法五:某些动词后面的宾语从句可转化为“宾语+V-ing形式(作宾语补足语)”结构。例如:Liu Ping found that there was a wallet lying on the ground.→ Liu Ping found a wallet lying on the ground.方法六:动词seem后的宾语从句,也可以用不定式(短语)来简化,但句型需要进行适当的变化。例如:It seemed that the boys were going to win. →The boys seemed to win.除上述方法外,还有一些特殊句式的转化。例如:I found that it was difficult to learn English well. →I found it difficult to learn English well.Soon we found that the ground was covered with thick snow. →Soon we found the ground covered with thick snow.They found that the box was very heavy. →They found the box very heavy&
发现相似题
与“— Does anyone know _____? — I hear that he was born in Swed..”考查相似的试题有:
27883932020630067327667729190063602根据首字母或汉语注释或句子意思写出单词的正确形式,并将答案填写到题中的相应位置。
1.The _______(设计) of&
the& room& was in the fancy style popular in those days.
2.This was a time ____the two countries were at&
war.
3.Does any country want to h___&&the
Olympic Games ?
4.Atlanta made a& _______ (条件)with her father .
5.In a &_____, our programmer is like our coach.
6.You should _____ more attention to the rainforest
where I live and appreciate how the animals live together.
7.He e&&&&5000 yuan a month
8.My _______( 目标) is to provide humans with a life of high quality.
9.He tried his best to find a way to s________ the
problem
10.Although I was young I could _______(简化) difficult sum.
Directions: Read the following text and
choose the most suitable heading from A—F for each paragraph. There is one
extra heading which you do not need.
A.& Do established musicians have a
responsibility to guide and assist young up-and–coming musicians?
B.& Did anyone promote your musical
education when you were growing up?
C.& What kind of “world music” do you
D.& What’s your comment on pop music?
E.& Does the contemporary music press
give jazz the coverage it deserves?
F.& What’s wrong with the music on
the radio?
An interview with
Wynton Marsalis, a noted jazz musician
There were the older
jazz musicians who hung around our house when I was young. I saw how much they
practiced, how serious they were about their art. I knew then I had to work
just as hard if I wanted to succeed. Of course, my father inspired me a lot,
and many teachers took the time to nurture my talent and the talents of other
students in our school.
Yes. We’ve done such
a poor job with music education because, as a society, we haven’t maintained
the kind of education that a true artist and musician needs. Young people haven’t
been able to equate romance and talent with music. For instance, most of the
people who make it in the music industry today have to look good. How they
sound is secondary. Sarah Vaughan, Bessie Smith, Ella Fitzgerald — those big, romantic
queens of jazz music wouldn’t make it in today’s music industry, and that’s a
shame. We need to teach young people about the alternatives.
Around the world people
make music that, if you listen carefully to it, sounds a little like the
cadence of their language. I’d call it folk music. When I’m away from home, I
make a point of listening to regional folk music, not what’s on the radio.
The same music is on
the radio all over the world, and the American sound is overwhelming. Even the
pop music that’s produced and created in foreign countries has that American
beat, that underscore of funk. As a musician, I’m not interested in hearing
recycled versions of the same genre over and over. Any music that doesn’t have
a development section just isn’t interesting to me.
The music press has so much to
introduce these days, and jazz is just a small fraction of it. Because some people
are intimidated by jazz, they don’t cover it unless it’s a big name. new jazz
musicians don’t get much of break. A lot of editors don’t say anything about
jazz these days unless it’s Marsalis. That’s a shame. What VH1 is doing with
their Save the Music campaign is phenomenal. They’re getting all these
instruments out to needy kids. It’s the kind of thing all networks should be
doing.
A. Do established musicians have a responsibility to guide and assist young up-and-coming musicians? B. Did anyone promote your musical education when you were growing up? C. What kind of "world music" do you enjoy? D. What's your comment on pop music? E. Does the contemporary music press give jazz the coverage it deserves? F. What's wrong with the music on the radio?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& An interview with Wynton Marsalis, a noted jazz musician 1_____&&&& There were the older jazz musicians who hung around our house when I was young. I saw how much they practiced, how serious they were about their art. I knew then I had to work just as hard if I wanted to succeed. Of course, my father inspired me a lot, and many teachers took the time to nurture my talent and the talents of other students in our school. 2_____&&&& Yes. We've done such a poor job with music education because, as a society, we haven't maintained the kind of education that a true artist and musician needs. Young people haven't been able to equate romance and talent with music. For instance, most of the people who make it in the music industry today have to look good. How they sound is secondary. Sarah Vaughan, Bessie Smith, Ella Fitzgerald-those big, romantic queens of jazz music wouldn't make it in today's music industry, and that's a shame. We need to teach young people about the alternatives. 3_____&&&& Around the world people make music that, if you listen carefully to it, sounds a little like the cadence of their language. I'd call it folk music. When I'm away from home, I make a point of listening to regional folk music, not what' on the radio. 4_____&&&& The same music is on the radio all over the world, and the American sound is overwhelming. Even the pop music that's produced and created in foreign countries has that American beat, that underscore of funk. As a musician, I'm not interested in hearing recycled versions of the same genre over and over. Any music that doesn't have a development section just isn't interesting to me. 5_____&&&& The music press has so much to introduce these days, and jazz is just a small fraction of it. Because some people are intimidated by jazz, they don't cover it unless it's a big name. New jazz musicians don't get much of break. A lot of editors don't say anything about jazz these days unless it's Marsalis. That's a shame. What VH1 is doing with their Save the Music campaign is phenomenal. They're getting all these instruments out to needy kids. It's the kind of thing all networks should be doing.
Directions: Read the following text and choose the most suitable heading from A—F for each paragraph. There is one extra heading which you do not need.
Do established
musicians have a responsibility to guide and assist young up-and–coming
musicians?
Did anyone promote
your musical education when you were growing up?
What kind of “world
music” do you enjoy?
What’s your comment
on pop music?
Does the contemporary
music press give jazz the coverage it deserves?
What’s wrong with the
music on the radio?
An interview with Wynton Marsalis, a noted jazz musician
&& There were the older jazz musicians who hung around our house when I was young. I saw how much they practiced, how serious they were about their art. I knew then I had to work just as hard if I wanted to succeed. Of course, my father inspired me a lot, and many teachers took the time to nurture my talent and the talents of other students in our school.
Yes. We’ve done such a poor job with music education because, as a society, we haven’t maintained the kind of education that a true artist and musician needs. Young people haven’t been able to equate romance and talent with music. For instance, most of the people who make it in the music industry today have to look good. How they sound is secondary. Sarah Vaughan, Bessie Smith, Ella Fitzgerald — those big, romantic queens of jazz music wouldn’t make it in today’s music industry, and that’s a shame. We need to teach young people about the alternatives.
Around the world people make music that, if you listen carefully to it, sounds a little like the cadence of their language. I’d call it folk music. When I’m away from home, I make a point of listening to regional folk music, not what’s on the radio.
&&& The same music is on the radio all over the world, and the American sound is overwhelming. Even the pop music that’s produced and created in foreign countries has that American beat, that underscore of funk. As a musician, I’m not interested in hearing recycled versions of the same genre over and over. Any music that doesn’t have a development section just isn’t interesting to me.
The music press has so much to introduce these days, and jazz is just a small fraction of it. Because some people are intimidated by jazz, they don’t cover it unless it’s a big name. New jazz musicians don’t get much of break. A lot of editors don’t say anything about jazz these days unless it’s Marsalis. That’s a shame. What VH1 is doing with their Save the Music campaign is phenomenal. They’re getting all these instruments out to needy kids. It’s the kind of thing all networks should be doing.请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
What do those countries have in common? People are killing each other or drive others out of their homes. Why is this happening? Very simple, in each of these, one group of people believes another group is different from them and dangerous to them. It has been thus through history. How different are humans from each other?
& We come in different colors: red, black, white, we have a variety of political systems, social systems, religious
We are different in mind, have different educational systems, different economic classes. We speak different languages, and have different customs and dresses.
& If we were to break each of these further, we would have quite a long list of qualities and characteristics that make humans appears to be different from each other. I say they appear to be different, because most of what have been listed stand for what we see or hear, not what is true of human. Man is man everywhere. It is only where he lives, when he lives there, with whom he lives there, and al the others that have effect on how he lives, that is, what he believes, what he wears, his customs, his language and so on. These are man-made facts that each group develops over tome, living together, facing the same problems, needing and desiring the same things. They are his culture. The truth is that we are much more same than different. If you wear one type of clothing and I wear another, we both wear some kind of clothing. Our culture demands it. If you speak one language and I another, we both speak so that other we must communicate with each other. Nothing is gained by giving too many differences, but much is lost. If we understood our differences as the ones of culture, then we could make our world more peaceful.
& Differences does not mean better or worse, right or wrong. It means only that differences have been made by society. Differences produce variety of thoughts, work out human problems peacefully.
Which of the following is the best tile for this passage?
&A. Differences.& B. Humans&& C. Cultures.&& D. Customs.
People in those countries fight each other because______
&A. They have different colors.
&B. They have different customs and dresses.
&C. They have different education systems.
&D. They think that others are different and harmful.
If you pay much attention to differences, ________.
&A. we will get something.
&B. we will produce problem.
&C. we will develop further.
&D. Nothing will be lost.
From this passage it can be inferred that ________.
&A. Our world would be more peaceful if we understand and communicate with each other.
&B. People don’t know how differences are caused.
&C. It is only differences that can solve man’s problems.
&D. Man is man everywhere but not woman.
来源:四川省2010届高三下学期第一次模拟考试
题型:完型填空
第二节&完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。All the World AsksOn my first day in a college classroom, I felt like an overgrown child returning to civilization after having been lost in the forest for thirty years. There I sat,& 21& enough to be a father to most of the students in the room,&& 22&& unconfident enough to be their baby brother. We were crowded elbow (肘部) to elbow, listening to a &23 &who looked even younger than the students. I felt uncomfortable and out of place as the professor carefully&&& 24& what she expected us to learn. As I listened, I couldn't help but& 25& of my own oldest daughter who was now beginning her first year in &&&26&&, just like me. I remembered how hard I had tried to help build self-confidence in her and my other children. So why did I suddenly feel like a scared&& 27& myself'? When I walked out of that classroom, I had serious&&& 28&& about my ability to make it &&29&&college. Not until late that night did my thinking&& 30&&& .It was a long-distance& 31&& from my daughter, my fellow college freshman, that did the trick. She spoke on the phone about the doubts, worries and anxieties she was&& 32 . She was certain that she'd never&& 33& at college. How&& 34&& her worries sounded! In my most confident parental &&35&&, I said, “Doing your best is all the world&& 36& .” The next day in class, those words still repeated in my head. When the professor raised a&& 37&& for the class, nobody, including me, &&&38&&to answer. When I looked around al the&& 39&& and uncertainty on the young faces in that room, I knew&& 40& what I had to do: my best. That's all the world asks. So I raised my hand, and the professor called my name. I spoke.21. A. big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. strong 22. A. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. or&&&&&&&&&&&& D. yet23. A. professor &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C lecturer&&&&&&&&&& D. instructor24. A. showed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. explained&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. designed&&&&&&&& D. offered25. A. think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. speak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. talk&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hear 26. A. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. classroom &&&&&&& D. college27. A. father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. parent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. child&&&&&&&&&& D. son28. A. fears&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. doubts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. opinions&&&&&&&& D. ideas29. A. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. through30. A. stop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. turn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. change&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. continue31. A. call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. talk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. report&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. discussion32. A. obtaining &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. gaining&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. experiencing&&
D. feeling33. A. fail&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. succeed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. win&&&&&&&&&&& D. pass34. A. common &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ordinary&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. regular&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. familiar35. A. sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whisper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. word&&&&&&&&&& D. voice36. A. hopes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. asks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wants&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. expects37. A. request&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. problem&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. question&&&&&&&&& D. demand38. A. dared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. preferred&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. tried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. prepared39. A. sorrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. joy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fear&&&&&&&&&&& D. anger40. A. exactly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. roughly&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. gradually&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Certainly
来源:2011届重庆市万州二中高三上学期12月月考英语卷
What do those countries have in common? People are killing each other or drive others out of their homes. Why is this happening? Very simple, in each of these, one group of people believes another group is different from them and dangerous to them. It has been thus through history. How different are humans from each other? We come in different colors: red, black, white, we have a variety of political systems, social systems, religious
We are different in mind, have different educational systems, different economic classes. We speak different languages, and have different customs and dresses. If we were to break each of these further, we would have quite a long list of qualities and characteristics that make humans appears to be different from each other. I say they appear to be different, because most of what have been listed stand for what we see or hear, not what is true of human. Man is man everywhere. It is only where he lives, when he lives there, with whom he lives there, and al the others that have effect on how he lives, that is, what he believes, what he wears, his customs, his language and so on. These are man-made facts that each group develops over tome, living together, facing the same problems, needing and desiring the same things. They are his culture. The truth is that we are much more same than different. If you wear one type of clothing and I wear another, we both wear some kind of clothing. Our culture demands it. If you speak one language and I another, we both speak so that other we must communicate with each other. Nothing is gained by giving too many differences, but much is lost. If we understood our differences as the ones of culture, then we could make our world more peaceful. Differences does not mean better or worse, right or wrong. It means only that differences have been made by society. Differences produce variety of thoughts, work out human problems peacefully.【小题1】 Which of the following is the best tile for this passage?A.Differences.B.HumansC.Cultures.D.Customs.【小题2】People in those countries fight each other because______A.They have different colors.B.They have different customs and dresses.C.They have different education systems.D.They think that others are different and harmful.【小题3】If you pay much attention to differences, ________.A.we will get something.B.we will produce problem.C.we will develop further.D.Nothing will be lost.【小题4】 From this passage it can be inferred that ________.A.Our world would be more peaceful if we understand and communicate with each other.B.People don’t know how differences are caused.C.It is only differences that can solve man’s problems.D.Man is man everywhere but not woman.
来源:学年重庆市高三上学期12月月考英语卷
What do those
countries have in common? People are killing each other or drive others out of
their homes. Why is this happening? Very simple, in each of these, one group of
people believes another group is different from them and dangerous to them. It
has been thus through history. How different are humans from each other?
& We come in
different colors: red, black, white, we have a variety of
political systems, social systems, religious
We are
different in mind, have different educational systems, different economic
classes. We speak different languages, and have different customs and dresses.
& If we were to
break each of these further, we would have quite a long list of qualities and
characteristics that make humans appears to be different from each other. I say
they appear to be different, because most of what have been listed stand for
what we see or hear, not what is true of human. Man is man everywhere. It is
only where he lives, when he lives there, with whom he lives there, and al the
others that have effect on how he lives, that is, what he believes, what he
wears, his customs, his language and so on. These are man-made facts that each
group develops over tome, living together, facing the same problems, needing
and desiring the same things. They are his culture. The truth is that we are
much more same than different. If you wear one type of clothing and I wear
another, we both wear some kind of clothing. Our culture demands it. If you
speak one language and I another, we both speak so that others will understand
we must communicate with each other. Nothing is gained by giving too many
differences, but much is lost. If we understood our differences as the ones of
culture, then we could make our world more peaceful.
& Differences
does not mean better or worse, right or wrong. It means only that differences
have been made by society. Differences produce variety of thoughts, work out
human problems peacefully.
1. Which of the
following is the best tile for this passage?
&A.
Differences.& B. Humans&& C. Cultures.&& D. Customs.
2.People in those
countries fight each other because______
&A. They have
different colors.
&B. They have
different customs and dresses.
&C. They have
different education systems.
&D. They think
that others are different and harmful.
3.If you pay much
attention to differences, ________.
&A. we will get
something.
&B. we will
produce problem.
&C. we will
develop further.
&D. Nothing will
be lost.
4. From this passage
it can be inferred that ________.
&A. Our world
would be more peaceful if we understand and communicate with each other.
&B. People don’t
know how differences are caused.
&C. It is only
differences that can solve man’s problems.
&D. Man is man
everywhere but not woman.
来源:学年江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷
Our boat floated on between walls of
forest. It was too thick for us to get a view of the land we were passing
through, though we knew from the map that our river must be passing through
chains of hills from time to time. Nowhere did we find a place where we could
have landed: although the jungle did not actually spread right down into
the river, banks of soft mud prevented us from going ashore. In any case, what
would we have gained by landing? The country was full of snakes and other
dangerous creatures and the jungle was so thick that one would be able to
advance slowly, cutting one's way with knives the whole way. So we stayed in
the boat, hoping that when we reached the sea, a friendly fisherman would pick
us up and take us to civilization.
As for water, there was a choice. We
could drink the muddy river water, or die of thirst. We drank the water. Men
who have just escaped from what appeared to be certain death lost all worries
about such small things as diseases caused by dirty water. In fact, none of us
suffered from any illness as a result.
One day we passed another village, but
fortunately nobody saw us. We did not wish to risk being taken prisoners a
second time: we might not be so lucky as to escape in a stolen boat again.
1.What they could see on the
boat was only___ .
A. high walls&&&&&&&& B. chains of hills& C. heavy woods D. vast land
2.They couldn't land because_______ .
A. the mud on the shore was
too soft&&&&& B. they could not find anyone
C. they could not find the mark on the map D.
the forest was too thick to go through
3.From the passage, we can
learn that_____ .
A. they were in an uninhabited area&&&&&& B. they were on a journey home happily
C. the country was a civilized society&&& D.
the country was a tropical jungle coutry
4.The best title for this
passage might he______
A. I he Problem of Landing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Escape in the Jungle
C. An Entirely New Experience&&&&&&&&&&& D. Exploration of a River
【答案】5.C6.A7.D8.B
【解析】略
【题型】阅读理解
【适用】一般
【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷
【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末
18【题文】If you travel to a new exhibition at the San Francisco Conservatory of
Flowers, you will have chances to see some meat-eating plants. Take bladderworts, a kind of such plant, for
example. They appear so small and grow in a quiet pond. &But these are the
fastest known killers of the plant kingdom, able to capture a small insect in 1/50 of a second using a trap door!&
Once the trap door closes on the
victim, the enzymes (酶)similar to those in the human stomach slowly digest the insert.
When dinner is over, the plant opens the trap door and is ready to trap again.
Meat-eating plants grow mostly in wet
areas with soil that doesn't offer much food nutrition. In such conditions,
these amazing plants have developed insect traps to get their nutritional needs
over thousands of years. North America has more such plants than any other
continents.
Generally speaking, the traps may have
attractive appearance to fool the eye, like pitcher plants, which get their
name because they look like beautiful pitchers full of nectar (花蜜).
Hair-like growths along the pitcher
walls ensure that nothing can escape, and the digestive enzymes can get to
work. A tiny insect can be digested in a few hours, but a fly takes a couple of
days.
Some of these pitchers are large enough
to hold 7.5 liters. Meat-eating plants
only eat people in science fiction movies, but sometimes a bird or other small
animals will discover that a pitcher plant isn't a good place to get a drink.
9.From
Paragraph 1,we learn that bladderworts can__ .
A. kill an insect in a second&&&&&&&& B. digest a fly in a few hours
C. be found floating on a quiet lake& D.
capture an insect in 1/50 of a second
10.If
the trap door of a meat-eating plant is closed, the plant is
A. fooling insects into taking a sip& B. producing nectar
C. tempting insects to come close&&&& D.
enjoying a dinner
11.Meat-eating plants can grow
in wet and poor soil because they&&& .
A. can get nutrition from animals&&&& B. don't need much food nutrition
C. can make the most of such conditions&&& D.
have developed digestive enzymes
12.What can be captured by
meat-eating plants for food?
A. A child. B. A dog.&& C. A little bird.&& D. A little fish.
&【答案】13.D14.D15.A16.C
【解析】略
【题型】阅读理解
【适用】一般
【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末
19【题文】You know Australia is a big country, but you may not know how easy it is to
get around. The untouched beaches that go for miles and deserts that touch the
horizon are just there, waiting to be reached and explored. The following are
the different ways you can explore our vast country.
Flying is the best way to cover large
distances in a short time. You can spend more time on the Australia's
can't-miss landscapes and relaxing lifestyle. Moreover, competition among
airlines makes great flying fees available for you.
Australia has a vast network of
well-maintained roads and some of the most beautiful touring routes in the
world. You have no difficulty finding car rental companies at major airports,
central city locations, suburbs and attractions.
Bus travel in Australia is comfortable , easy and economical. Buses generally
have air conditioning, reading lights, adjustable seats and videos. Services
are frequent, affordable and efficient.
Train travel is the cheapest and gives
you an insight into Australia's size and variety, all from the comfort of your
carriage. Scheduled services are a great way to get quickly between our cities
and regional centers.
The Spirit of Tasmania runs a passenger
and vehicle ferry service between Melbourne and Tasmania nightly. Extra sen
ices are running during summer rush hours. Sea-link ferries connect South Australia and Kangaroo
Island several times a day. Ferries connect suburbs in our capital cities.
With easy-on-the-feet pedestrian.(行人)streets, walking is a great way to get
around our cities.
Besides all the above, you can also
experience some of the longest:
tracks and trails in the world in central Australia——impressive journeys of a thousand
kilometers or more that can take several weeks to complete.
17.The underlined word
&untouched& in Paragraph 1 means__ .
A. secure&&&&&&&& B. special&&&&&&&&& C. natural&&&&&&&&& D.
artificial
18.Which
of the following is true about travelling in Australia?
A.&& You can easily rent a car to
explore its beautiful touring routes.
B.& More travellers make the flying fees
among airlines higher than before.
C.& Taking a bus tour is the most
comfortable, economical and efficient way.
D.& Train services can offer you more
comfort than any other means of transport,
19.Ferry
service between Melbourne and Tasmania usually runs_ •
A. several times a day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. only at night hours
C. between different cities&&&&&&&&&& D.
only during rush hours
20.From
the passage, we know that_____ .
E.&& travelling in central
Australia is time-consuming
F.&& central Australia has the
world's shortest railway line
G.& pedestrian walking is a great way to
travel between cities
H.& you have no choice but to walk over 1,000 kilometers in central
Australia
21.C22.A23.B24.A
【解析】略
【题型】阅读理解
【适用】一般
【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末
20【题文】BUKHANNON, West Virginia~~Two rescue teams slowly moved along a two—mile path on Monday night to the site
of a coal mine explosion that trapped 13 miners, who had not been heard from since the early morning
accident.
Meanwhile, at a nearby church, more
than 250 family members and friends
gathered, waiting for updates on the rescuers' progress.
The miners were trapped at about .6:30 and many families weren't
informed of the accident until about 10 a.m.~~more than three hours after it happened. &It's very
upsetting, but you've got to be patient, I guess,& said John Helms, whose
brother, Terry, was trapped in the mine.
The trapped miners were about 260 fee underground and about 10,000 feet from the Sago Mine's
entrance, said Roger Nicholson, a lawyer from International Coal Group.
At a late night news conference,
Nicholson said one team had advanced about 4, 800 feet in the four hours since entering
the mine just before 6 p.m. Another team entered the mine about 30 minutes later.
He said the crew was very experienced,
with some members having worked underground for 30 to 35 years. The miners were equipped with
al&out one hour of breathable oxygen each. The company has not released the
names of the miners.
The teams test the air about every 500 feet, and have to disconnect the power
to the phones they use to communicate with the surface before doing that.
&We don't want to be electrifying anything if it's in an atmospfiere with
hurnahle gases,& Kips said.
The cause of the explosion was not
immediately known. High levels of carbon monoxide ( 一氧化物) were discovered shortly after the
explosion, which delayed rescue efforts, but those levels have weakened since
then, authorities said.
25.According
to the passage, we ran infer that_ .
I.&&&& communication with the
trapped miners was cut off
J.&&& the rescue started as soon
as the accident happened
K.& the two rescue teams entered the mine
at the same time
L.&& all the miners who were
trapped underground were still alive
26.If
the first team advanced at an average speed, they could dig about______per hour.
1,000 feet&&&&&&&& B. 1,200 feet&&&&&& C. 2,400 feet&&&&&& D.
4,800 feet
27.Where
ran the passage he seen?
A. Iii a magazine.&&& B. In a science hook. C. On an advertisement. D. In a newspaper.
【答案】28.A29.B30.D
【解析】略
【题型】阅读理解
【适用】一般
【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末
21【题文】
You wake up in the morning, the day is
beautiful and the plans for the day are what you have been looking forward to for a long time. Then the telephone rings, you
say hello, and the drama starts. The person on tbe other end has a depressing
tone in his voice as he starts to tell you how terrible his morning is and that
there is nothing to look forward to. Are you still in a wonderful mood?
Impossible!
Communieating with negative people can
wash out your happiness. It may not change what you think, but communicating
long enough with them will make you feel depressed for a moment or a long time.
Life brings ups and downs, but some
people are stuck in the wrong idea that life has no happiness to offer. They
only feel glad when they make others feel bad. No wonder they can hardly win
others' pity or respect.
When you communicate with positive
people, your spirit stays happy and therefore more positive things are
attracted. When the knife of a negative person is put in you, you have the
heavy feeling that, all in all, brings you down.
Sometimes we have no choice but to
communicate with negative people. This could be a co-worker, or a relative. In
this case, say what needs to be said as little as possible. Sometimes it feels
good to let out your anger back to the negative person, but this is to lower
you to that same negative level and they won't feel ashamed of themselves about
that.
Negativity often affects happiness
without even being realized. The negative words of others at the start of the
day can be attached to you throughout the rest of your day, which makes you
feel bad and steals your happiness. Life is too short to feel negative. Stay
positive and avoid negativity as much as possible.
31. Which of the following shows the
position where the miners were trapped? (E: entrance P: position where the miners were trapped)
32.The
purpose of Paragraph 1 is to____ .
A. make a comparison&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. introduce a topic
C. offer an instructive story&&&&&&&& D.
tell a true story
33.How
can negative people have effect on us?
A. By influencing our
emotion.&&&&&&& B. By telling us the nature of life.
C. By changing our way of thinking.&& D.
By comparing their attitude to life with ours.
34.Some negative people base
their happiness on —.
A. their pity for other people&&&&&&& B. their respect for others '
C. building up a positive attitude&&& D.
making other people unhappy 35.According to the passage, to reduce
negative people's influence on us, we are advised.
A.& to change negative people's attitude to
life
B.& to show our dissatisfaction to negative
people
C.& to make negative people feel as hamed
of themselves
D.& to communicate with negative people as
little as possible
&&& . 【答案】36.A37.B38.A39.D40.D
【解析】略
【题型】阅读理解
【适用】一般
【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末
【题文】对话填空(本节共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
个英语单词的完整、正确的形式,使对话通顺。
&&&&&&W = Wendy
.M: I'd like to 41.d_ something with you. Do you have a
minute?&&&&&& 42. ______
W: Sure. I
just got off my eleven o'clock class. I don't have another class until this
afternoon.
M: Good, listen! I've just 43.r ‘ an e-mail from the computer center.
They are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&44.
______
looking for students to help with the work of the school website this
summer.
They need two 45.a____ to help with the project. They asked me
if I knew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&46.
______
any qualified students who might be 47.i& in it. I thought you might
like &&&&&&&&&&48.
______
to have a 49.t___ .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&50.
______
W: 51.S______ interesting, but my knowledge of
computers is&&&&&&&& 52.______
53.p______ limited.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 54.
______ —
M: Well, I don't think any 55.s experience or knowledge is necessary.&& 56.
______
And with your interest in computers and
the Internet, I think you would be good
for the job. 57.B___ , they are paying good money. What do
you think? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
58.______.
W: It seems like a great 59.
c______to get some experience.
Thanks for thinking &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&60.
______

我要回帖

更多关于 qt5 blueprints pdf 的文章

随机推荐