如何在64bit linux系统上安装32bit wine 32bit方法

64 bit - How to install 32 Bit Wine on 64 Bit Ubuntu? - Ask Ubuntu
to customize your list.
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
Currently I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 64 Bit on my laptop and I want to install some Windows programs with Wine (Dreamweaver CS5/Starcraft II etc) but these programs require the 32Bit version of Wine to work even being in a 64Bit environment... I'm a Fedora user most of the time and in that distro installing 32Bit versions of apps inside of a 64Bit system is never a problem, but didn't find a way to do that on Ubuntu.
Things have changed since my original answer. The version of Wine you install on a 64bit computer these days is capable of running in both a 64bit and 32bit capacity. This is decided by the prefix (the local bundle of files, traditionally at ~/.wine/).
Once you've set up a 32bit prefix, everything will run in 32bit mode in that prefix. Conversely, if you don't do anything and run anything with wine (or its ancillary commands), you'll create a Wine64 environment... And these are buggy as all hell still.
If you're upgrading an old prefix (and I think this is why I hadn't appreciated this before today), it will carry on using the same architecture. My ~2010 prefix just kept working.
If you're starting a new prefix (ie on a new install of Ubuntu), you'll need to do a few special things:
# Move the old prefix (if one exists)
# You could rm -rf it if you don't want it.
mv ~/.wine/ ~/oldwine/
# Create prefix with right arch, per
# http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#32_bit_wineprefix
WINEARCH=win32 winecfg
And that's it. Unless you're specifying another prefix that doesn't exist yet, you shouldn't need to set WINEARCH again.
And ultimately, as Wine64 matures, this should be something that's less and less relevant. Wine64 should be able to run 32bit applications.
168k51428639
Step 1: Install wine 1.4.
This version of wine supports win32 and win64.
Step 2: Open a terminal.
Step 3: export WINEPREFIX=prefix32
Step 4: export WINEARCH=win32
Step 5: winecfg
Step 6: Enjoy, the new prefix is set for 32-bit execution.
This is the proper way to do this.
Installing cross-arch packages is a dirty fix that's likely to cause you trouble.
On Ubuntu Oneiric, the 32-bit binaries and libraries of Wine are installed by default. No special action is necessary other than installing wine.
Confirmed with:
$ file `which wine`
/usr/bin/wine: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15, stripped
83.5k34215290
The best ways to do this:
(Permanently) Edit /etc/environment:
sudo nano /etc/environment
Add the following line:
WINEARCH=win32
Note: by the above solution, wine & wibom use always the 32 bit
version of wine.
(Temporary) Open a terminal(Ctrl-Alt-t) and type:
`env WINEARCH=win32 wine
`env WINEARCH=win32 winecfg for 1st .wine 32 bit bottle
. Was having the same problem. I just upgraded to Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit and was trying to get Office 2007 to work. It won't run in a 64-bit wine configuration. After a lot of searching, this is what I came across:
The folder in which all your wine software are installed is known as your WINEPREFIX. By default this folder resides in your home (~) directory by the name '.wine'. There can be more than one WINEPREFIX.
There also exists an environment variable known as WINEARCH which represents the mode of your current wine settings, i.e. 64-bit or 32-bit.
THIS IS IMPORTANT. At the time of the creation of a WINEPREFIX the value of WINEARCH decides the mode in which wine will function when running applications from that WINEPREFIX.
By default the WINEARCH variable is set to the value 'win64' (stands for 64-bit) on a 64-bit Ubuntu installation therefore the automatically created WINEPREFIX has a 64-bit operation mode. In order to change this mode we need to 1) delete the current WINEPREFIX. 2) set WINEARCH to 'win32' 3)Create a new WINEPREFIX. The Steps:
NOTE: These steps are to be done after installing wine. You can easily do that using the Ubuntu Software Center. search for Wine 1.6 and click install.
1) Open up the terminal by pressing Ctrl + Alt + T. And type the following commands:
rm -rf .wine
rm -f .config/menus/applications-merged/wine*
rm -rf .local/share/applications/wine
rm -f .local/share/desktop-directories/wine*
rm -f .local/share/icons/????_*.xpm
2) Now to set your enviroment variable and also to create your new 32-bit WINEPREFIX go ahead and type:
WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/.wine winecfg
That's about it I guess! This worked for me! now all you need to do is to install your 32-bit applications.
You can install 32bit Packages by using:
sudo dpkg --force-architecture -i whatever.deb
You need to download the wine-package for i686.
But you should be carefull to have the correct libraries installed as well.
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs
is the minimum you should do.
However, I never had a problem with a program not running in wine because of 64-bit ubuntu and much Windows-Software is 32bit.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.
Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled64 bit - How do I create a 32-bit WINE prefix? - Ask Ubuntu
to customize your list.
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
How do I create a 32-bit Wine prefix on Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit?
89.5k22207256
To create a 32-bit WINE prefix on a 64-bit Ubuntu system, you need to open a terminal and run the following command:
WINEPREFIX="$HOME/prefix32" WINEARCH=win32 wine wineboot
Where WINEPREFIX is the directory for the prefix
This directory must not already exist or you will
Please do not manually create it in Nautilus or with mkdir./
89.5k22207256
This Is how I did it. The above answer - for me - did not work.
so first I deleted the wine folder with this command
rm -r ~/.wine
If it will tell you that directory is not empty just write sudo in front
your commend should look something like this
sudo rm -r ~/.wine
and then created 32 bit prefix with this command
WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/.wine winecfg
13.4k1578134
Just creating a wine32 prefix/directory (without wine64 prefix/directory) will not work. As was suggested above (but not fully written out) - and if you want to avoid the need to use winecfg (which is annyoing in automation - you need to somehow close it), here is the full solution: create a wine64, then a wine32 directory. If you use winetricks to check it (it gives a warning for wine64 directories), it will report both correctly (wine64 gives the warning, since it's 64, wine32 does not, since it's 32.). T
rm -Rf ./wine
# carefull, this deletes your entire wine config (fine if you want to start afresh)
WINEPREFIX=~/.wine wineboot
...wait...
WINEPREFIX=~/.wine32 WINEARCH=win32 wineboot
After this, you can:
WINEPREFIX=~/.wine32 WINEARCH=win32 your_32bit_executable.exe
WINEPREFIX=~/.wine WINEARCH= your_64bit_executable.exe
# likely, did not test.
i had troubles with Steam installation, i had to create the 32b directory folder with the command "WINEPREFIX="$HOME/prefix32" WINEARCH=win32 wine wineboot" and it actually worked, but when i try to install other apps or games with Wine it gives m
"You are using a 64-bit WINEPREFIX. If you encounter problems, please retest in a clean 32-bit WINEPREFIX before reporting a bug."
(im very very new in ubuntu so if u have any idea how to fix this please use as much details and command explanation as possible)
I was running into the same issue.
Type WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/.wine winecfg
It should start to download the drivers necessary. I believe this issue is due to a problem occurring during the normal download. For me it my internet dropped as it was originally downloading the drivers.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.
Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled如何在64位Linux上编译安装32位wine_百度知道
如何在64位Linux上编译安装32位wine
下载源码包 ./configure && make && make install 报错的话,需要什么依赖就安装什么
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wine的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何在64bit linux系统上安装32bit wine方法_百度知道
如何在64bit linux系统上安装32bit wine方法
我有更好的答案
edora Core 10。Fedora Core 的前身就是Red Hat Linux,比较专业的,最新的。2003年9月
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
linux系统的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何在 64 位 Ubuntu 15.10 中编译最新版 32 位 Wine 1.7.53_Linux教程_Linux公社-Linux系统门户网站
你好,游客
如何在 64 位 Ubuntu 15.10 中编译最新版 32 位 Wine 1.7.53
来源:Linux中国&
作者:Linux
Wine 发布了最新的1.7.53版本。此版本带来的大量性能提升,包括XAudio,Direct3D代码清理,改善OLE对象嵌入技术,更好的 Web Services DLL的实现,还有其他大量更新。
虽然有一个官方
PPA,但目前只提供1.7.44版本,所以安装最新版本可以从源码编译安装。
()并解压 tar -xf wine-1.7.53。然后,安装如下依赖。
sudoapt-get install build-essential gcc-multilib libx11-dev:i386 libfreetype6-dev:i386 libxcursor-dev:i386 libxi-dev:i386 libxshmfence-dev:i386 libxxf86vm-dev:i386 libxrandr-dev:i386 libxinerama-dev:i386 libxcomposite-dev:i386 libglu1-mesa-dev:i386 libosmesa6-dev:i386 libpcap0.8-dev:i386 libdbus-1-dev:i386 libncurses5-dev:i386 libsane-dev:i386 libv4l-dev:i386 libgphoto2-dev:i386 liblcms2-dev:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-base:i386 libcapi20-dev:i386 libcups2-dev:i386 libfontconfig1-dev:i386 libgsm1-dev:i386 libtiff5-dev:i386 libmpg123-dev:i386 libopenal-dev:i386 libldap2-dev:i386 libgnutls-dev:i386 libjpeg-dev:i386
现在切换到 wine-1.7.53 解压后的文件夹,并输入:
./configure
sudomake install
同样地,你也可以给配置脚本指定 prefix 参数。以普通用户安装 wine:
./configure --prefix=$HOME/usr/bin
make install
这种情况下,Wine 将会安装在$HOME/usr/bin/wine,所以请检查$HOME/usr/bin在你的PATH变量中。
在基于与Debian的系统上安装Wine 最新的开发版本
12.04 安装最新版Wine 1.5.10 教程 见
如何为Ubuntu或Linux Mint安装升级Wine 1.7.20&
20、Fedora 19、 6 和 RHEL 6 用户如何安装 Wine 1.7.15&
Ubuntu 12.04下Wine完美运行弈城围棋