alex和macos sierra和osx分手了吗

【Alex&Sierra】人这么少真不科学_alexsierra吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8贴子:
【Alex&Sierra】人这么少真不科学
新人一枚,听了他们的新专辑,感觉曲曲超赞。。还以为贴吧里一定很热闹,有点出乎意料。。。
上海张学友、王菲演唱会一站式购票!票品安全且真票!立即订购!
他们出新专了???太好了……
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Alex & Sierra First Album - Alex And Sierra Couple
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Pinterest
Breaking News!
Miles Teller Denies Reports He Made Crazy Demands
Fashion Secrets From the Set of "The Bachelor"
12 Non-Lame Valentine's Gifts for Your Girls
You're STILL Saying Taylor Lautner's Name Wrong
People Are Losing It Over Iskra Lawrence's Stomach
Advertisement - Continue Reading BelowIt's pretty obvi that X Factor winners, Alex and Sierra, are one of the cutest couples evah. They just released their first album, It's About Us, and features the first song they ever wrote together called, "It's All For You." So in honor of these two music firsts, we asked these baes to reminisce about some of their other relationship firsts.First Time They MetIt was summer 2009, and they met through mutual friends, but it was totally like a scene out of a movie: Alex was chilling in the back of a truck on the beach playing Jason Mraz's, "I'm Yours" (~sigh~), when Sierra walked up with some of her BFFs. After that, they started hanging out as friends, but it wasn't until a year and a half later that they officially started dating.First Date (+ First Kiss!)They're both Florida natives, so for their first date, Alex took Sierra out on his boat...with a bunch of friends. "It was a comfortable first date, I was with two of my friends and he brought a friend, too," Sierra said.After spending the day hanging out on a disappearing island (it only exists during parts of the day when the tide is low), wakeboarding, and playing sports, the whole group went to see a movie. Afterward, things took a romantic turn though.When they left the theater, there was a musician playing "I'm Yours" on the beach. "My friends, being the good friends that they are, slowly walked away [to let us be alone together]," Sierra said. "Then he kissed me! That song haunts us&in a good way!"First "I Love You"Technically, Alex admits he said the first "I Love You" over text! Sierra was freaking out internally but didn't say anything. Two days later, Alex finally "blurted it out" while walking Sierra to her car after hanging at a cafe. "It was like word vomit," he joked.Sierra immediately said "I love you back" back, but the craziest part is that they weren't "officially"dating yet! They had been hanging out for months but never DTR'ed. Natch, that changed that night, too.First Time Making It Official"After we left the caf& that night, we were at a stoplight next to each other. I leaned out of my car window and asked if we could be official," Alex said.Sierra clearly agreed, but everyone knows nothing is actually official until it's on social media. "I texted him after and was like&Facebook offish?! I didn't know what he meant!" Sierra said laughing. "I made him change it there first."Now years later, they're still going. It comes full circle, too&they recently wrote a song with Jason Mraz! After meeting the dude who's song brought them together at a music convention, he invited them to come to his house to write. Alex is a big fan and jumped at the opp. They went surfing and cranked out a track. It's not on the album, but we can all get excited because they they plan to release it soon.In the meantime, visit iTunes to check out their new album now!Are you excited to listen to It's About Us? Are Alex and Sierra your fave singing couple? Comment below!MORE:Alex & Sierra's Lyric Video For "Scarecrow" Will Make You Cry All The Tears17 Things To Read, See, Download, And Do This FallPhoto Credit: Getty Images
Celebs & Entertainment
J.K. Rowling Had the Most Savage Response to a Troll Who Threatened to Burn Her Books
Celeb Couples
Fans Have No Doubt That Dove Cameron Is Dating Her "Descendants 2" Co-Star Thomas Doherty
Celebs & Entertainment
Demi Lovato Slams Donald Trump: "How About You Stop Dividing Our Country"
Movies & TV
Why Stiles Might Not Be in the Final Episodes of "Teen Wolf" Despite Surviving the Winter Finale
Celeb Couples
Apparently Hailey Baldwin Heard About Selena Gomez's New Boyfriend
Celebs & Entertainment
Selena Gomez and The Weekend Expected to Make Their Official Couple Debut at the Grammys
Celebs & Entertainment
Watch Camila Cabello Expertly Answer a Question About Life After Fifth Harmony
Celebs & Entertainment
Vanessa Hudgens Addresses Last Year's Rock Carving Controversy
Celebs & Entertainment
People Are Losing It Over Iskra Lawrence's Stomach
Movies & TV
Maia Mitchell Spills What's In Store for Callie and Brandon in the New Season of "The Fosters"
More From Celebs & Entertainment【Alex&Sierra】恭喜本吧成立!_alexsierra吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8贴子:
【Alex&Sierra】恭喜本吧成立!
虽然本吧目前就我一个
但是坚信凭借他们的出色表现以及组合优势
前途一定一片光明!会有大批人来爱他们的!
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
我觉得也会啊,希望他们一直这样幸福的唱下去。其实,有彼此的他们本来就是成功的,有才华的他们则注定要大放异彩的~
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴