my kingdom for theyou are my princesss3为什么玩不了

My Kingdom for the Princess 2闪退怎么办解决方法
My Kingdom for the Princess 2
更新时间:
平台:IPad
LG 116 My Kingdom for the Princess 2闪退怎么办解决方法
闪退怎么办,有什么解决方法吗?
是一款人气很高、受到各位游戏迷追棒的游戏,可是居然会出现闪退?面对这种情况是否很郁闷,想知道怎样解决闪退?各位玩家先清除手机缓存,然后重新安装九游最新的游戏安装包,重新打开游戏就可以解决办法了!是不是很简单呢!各位玩家最好在有wifi的情况下下载噢,避免安装包不完整的情况发生!
请选择品牌
请选择机型116
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新LGLG 116下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的My Kingdom for the Princess 2攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
★★★The innovative mixture of click management and building simulation still works perfectly, and some new twists along with engaging mini-games ensure a pleasant experience!" -
(4.5/5.0)★★★ ★★★See what the excitement is all about when you try the free trial version or download the full-unlimited version of
today!" - ★★★ ★★★My Kingdom for the Princess 2 is a resource management/strategy title with loads of charm and deceptively deep gameplay." -
(4/5)★★★ ★★★Best Time Management/Simulator in 2010★★★ - My Kingdom for the Princess II won the 2010 Nevosoft People’s Choice Award for best Time Management/Simulator The adventures of Arthur and Princess Helen continue in this long awaited sequel to the addictive strategy, time management and simulation game. Longbeard the Dwarf kidnaps Helen, and Arthur has to embark on a long and dangerous journey to save his Princess. On his way to triumph he will have to clear the land, defend against invaders, and work with magical beings like flying cats and witches. My Kingdom for the Princess 2 is an innovative mixture of click management and building simulation that still works perfectly. The sequel builds on the original formula with some new twists and captivating mini-games. The game features a whopping 60 levels on five different islands with various landscapes and a wide range of tasks, which ensure hours of enjoyable play! Features: - Unique mixture of genres - time-management, strategy, and simulation - An even more quirky and entertaining storyline - New characters and obstacles - Two brand new game bonuses expand the game's tactical possibilities. - Plenty of special tasks and mini-games to keep you on your toes - Diverse achievements for excellent performance True heroes are always ready for a new challenge! It's time to prove yourself worthy being a knight once again! ----------------------------------------- Not ready to buy the full version? Try the free version: My Kingdom for the Princess 2 Lite ----------------------------------------- Like games by Nevosoft? Why not try some of our other games! Supercow: super-dynamic arcade game about the adventures of a new character that deserves everyone's attention! Supercow doesn’t give milk, she just rocks! Magic Academy: fascinating adventure game that mixes hidden object hunts with mini-games and sorceryMy Kingdom for the Princess: An addictive, award-winning game with unique game play that combines time management, strategy, and simulation.Zzed: a logic marble-popper game filled with fun and humor! Dream Sleuth: Travel in the world of your dreams and save the girl in this thrilling hidden object puzzle adventure! Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil: Meet amusing characters and hunt for hidden objects as you try to save the world. Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla: Test your Hidden Object skills as you race against time and the other people chasing down Tesla's invention! Pantheon: Unlock magic artifacts of ancient deities on an amazing match-3 journey through beautiful locations of the Ancient India. 10 Talismans: Set to stunning oriental vistas, this match-3 puzzle game puts you on a quest to collect ten powerful talismans. ----------------------------------------- Get the inside scoop on Nevosoft Games: Join us on Facebook: /Nevosoft Follow us on Twitter: /NevosoftGames Watch us on YouTube: /NevosoftCOM Visit our site: http://www.
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了My Kingdom for the Princess 2闪退怎么办解决方法的用户还看了:
关于LG 116
LG = Lucky Goldstar,LG集团,1995年前称为Lucky Goldstar,韩国第三大公司,属下有44家公司,在全球有大约300个办事处和下属企业,前身是乐喜化学工业会社。现在LG一般认为是Life is Good的缩写。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
116的分辨率为101*80,是LG生产的一款非触屏手机。LG 116手机用户可通过九游下载。My Kingdom for the Princess 2卡屏怎么办
更新时间:
HTC S700c My Kingdom for the Princess 2卡屏怎么办
玩游戏玩得正爽着的时候突然卡屏了!!一万只草泥马在面前奔腾啊!!卡屏是玩家最头痛的问题,可能因为电脑配置不够高,或游戏本身的质量问题。除了经常清理电脑垃圾、装载游戏加速器外,选择一款质优的游戏也很重要。这里小编推荐一款优质游戏:,占手机内存很小,不容易出现卡屏情况哦。
请选择品牌
请选择机型S700c
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新HTCHTC S700c下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的My Kingdom for the Princess 2攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
★★★The innovative mixture of click management and building simulation still works perfectly, and some new twists along with engaging mini-games ensure a pleasant experience!" -
(4.5/5.0)★★★ ★★★See what the excitement is all about when you try the free trial version or download the full-unlimited version of
today!" - ★★★ ★★★My Kingdom for the Princess 2 is a resource management/strategy title with loads of charm and deceptively deep gameplay." -
(4/5)★★★ ★★★Best Time Management/Simulator in 2010★★★ - My Kingdom for the Princess II won the 2010 Nevosoft People’s Choice Award for best Time Management/Simulator The adventures of Arthur and Princess Helen continue in this long awaited sequel to the addictive strategy, time management and simulation game. Longbeard the Dwarf kidnaps Helen, and Arthur has to embark on a long and dangerous journey to save his Princess. On his way to triumph he will have to clear the land, defend against invaders, and work with magical beings like flying cats and witches. My Kingdom for the Princess 2 is an innovative mixture of click management and building simulation that still works perfectly. The sequel builds on the original formula with some new twists and captivating mini-games. The game features a whopping 60 levels on five different islands with various landscapes and a wide range of tasks, which ensure hours of enjoyable play! Features: - Unique mixture of genres - time-management, strategy, and simulation - An even more quirky and entertaining storyline - New characters and obstacles - Two brand new game bonuses expand the game's tactical possibilities. - Plenty of special tasks and mini-games to keep you on your toes - Diverse achievements for excellent performance True heroes are always ready for a new challenge! It's time to prove yourself worthy being a knight once again! ----------------------------------------- Not ready to buy the full version? Try the free version: My Kingdom for the Princess 2 Lite ----------------------------------------- Like games by Nevosoft? Why not try some of our other games! Supercow: super-dynamic arcade game about the adventures of a new character that deserves everyone's attention! Supercow doesn’t give milk, she just rocks! Magic Academy: fascinating adventure game that mixes hidden object hunts with mini-games and sorceryMy Kingdom for the Princess: An addictive, award-winning game with unique game play that combines time management, strategy, and simulation.Zzed: a logic marble-popper game filled with fun and humor! Dream Sleuth: Travel in the world of your dreams and save the girl in this thrilling hidden object puzzle adventure! Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil: Meet amusing characters and hunt for hidden objects as you try to save the world. Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla: Test your Hidden Object skills as you race against time and the other people chasing down Tesla's invention! Pantheon: Unlock magic artifacts of ancient deities on an amazing match-3 journey through beautiful locations of the Ancient India. 10 Talismans: Set to stunning oriental vistas, this match-3 puzzle game puts you on a quest to collect ten powerful talismans. ----------------------------------------- Get the inside scoop on Nevosoft Games: Join us on Facebook: /Nevosoft Follow us on Twitter: /NevosoftGames Watch us on YouTube: /NevosoftCOM Visit our site: http://www.
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了My Kingdom for the Princess 2卡屏怎么办的用户还看了:
关于HTC S700c
HTC,即宏达国际电子股份有限公司(High Technology Computer Corporation),也简称宏达或宏达电,是一家全球知名的科技公司,主要产品为智能手机,公司总部位于中国台湾省桃园县。自成立以来,该公司已经发展出强大的研发能力、开创了许多全新的设计和产品的创新,并为全球电信产业的业者和经销商推出技术领先的PDA及智能手机产品。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
S700c的分辨率为240*320,是HTC生产的一款触屏手机。HTC S700c手机用户可通过九游下载。当前位置:
→ 我的公主王国3 (My Kingdom For The Princess III)中文硬盘版
我的公主王国3 (My Kingdom For The Princess III)中文硬盘版
游戏语言: 中文
游戏类型: SIM模拟经营
更新时间:
游戏大小: 112.3M
发行时间: 2011年
游戏等级:
3中你将扮演早已默默爱上公主的三王子罗兰特,通过勤勉和努力,最终发展了获得公主的芳心,挫败种种阴谋并最终登上王位的的故事。结束语:从此呀,王子与公主过着幸福的生活(完)
我的公主王国3游戏截图
同类游戏推荐
我的公主王国是模拟经营类游戏的经典作品,采用了近期比较流行的限制过关时间,和充满策略性的建造类模拟形式。不仅全新的主题和故事剧情耐人寻味,玩起来也具有截然不同的感受和显著的趣味性。你需要帮助先生去解救
小提示:使用
可以达到最佳下载速度 ^-^
大小:36.7M
大小:103.2M
大小:274M
大小:2.7M
大小:3.3M
大小:150.8M
大小:40.8M
大小:198.8M
本类热门游戏
115.0M / 08-01
SIM模拟经营
1.01G / 08-02
SIM模拟经营
712.3M / 02-11
SIM模拟经营
282M / 07-15
SIM模拟经营
1.66G / 10-07
SIM模拟经营
633M / 07-21
SIM模拟经营
583.3M / 02-15
SIM模拟经营
253.4M / 10-29
SIM模拟经营
788M / 01-13
SIM模拟经营
648.3M / 06-07
SIM模拟经营My Kingdom for the Princess 2boss怎么打
更新时间:
黑莓 6750 My Kingdom for the Princess 2 boss怎么打
boos怎么打这是困扰玩家们的一个重要问题,在中有很多BOSS等待着大家的挑战,但是这个boss也太难打了,而且还没有规矩可循,玩家有木有很纠结了呢?小编建议大家打BOSS一定要注意出手顺序,并同时调整阵容和装备的选择。现在你是不是明白了呢?九游游戏还有更多大BOSS等着你哦~
请选择品牌
请选择机型6750
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新黑莓黑莓6750下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的My Kingdom for the Princess 2攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了My Kingdom for the Princess 2boss怎么打的用户还看了:
关于黑莓6750
BLACKBERRY是加拿大RIM公司推出的一种移动电子邮件系统终端,其特色是支持推动式电子邮件、手提电话、文字短信、互联网传真、网页浏览及其他无线资讯服务。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
6750的分辨率为100*160,是黑莓生产的一款非触屏手机。黑莓6750手机用户可通过九游下载。

我要回帖

更多关于 my princess 的文章

随机推荐