英语题,谢谢的英语。

英语语法的几道题,谢谢,大侠们1.In the view of the foreign experts,there wasn't _____ oil here.
C.a great deal of
D.many请说明理由,谢谢.2.Becase of my poor memory,all___ you told me has been forgotten.
为什么不能选B?
1.In the view of the foreign experts,there wasn't _____ oil here.A.much B.lots of C.a great deal of D.many请说明理由,答:A译:在外国专家看来,这里没有很多的石油.析:much多用于否定句,而lots of,多用于肯定句.a great deal of 常修鉓抽象不可数名词,也多用于肯定句.排除BC.many用来修饰可数名词复数,首先排除.2.Becase of my poor memory,all___ you told me has been forgotten.A.that B.which C.what D.as为什么不能选B?答:A译:因为我记忆不好,你告诉我的一切都已经忘记了.析:当先行词是all,指事物时,用that不用which.定语从句中,如果感觉that,which都可以时,选that.因为有很多情况下,多用that不用which.只要记住that两不用就行了:逗号后,介词后.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 A many修饰可数名词,排除。B C两项虽然可以修饰不可数,但是它们代表的多有强调很多的意思,much相对抽象,只代表“大量”。2 C Because of引导的不是一个独立的句子,故后边all发起的才是句子的主干成分,该句子缺少宾语(told sb sth)故选填可以做宾语的what.which一般出现在定语从句中作为连接词,不要搞混了。...
1. A2. A1.
记着 not that much, not much 都是固定的,每天口语里都这么说,not many 也是,但是oil不可数2.
all that 其实也属于固定的,朋友,这两道题不能算是很专业的语法题目,都是每天的日常基本用语结构,你记下来就好,口语里每天都在用,all 要是接of
情况才变, all of it, all of ...
oil一词是不可数名词,因此排除B、C\D因为all这个词比较复杂,其后用定语从句的话只能用which,不能用that,类似还有很多情况只能用that不能用all,希望能帮到你。
第一题用much,只有a和c是修饰不可数,b都可以,但是b和c是肯定句。
第二题选a,这是that和which在定语从句中用法的问题当先行词是all时,用that
回答第二个:all that 类似于一个固定搭配,相当于what,前面有all了,后面就只能用that了
扫描下载二维码初二英语,几道选择题,急要,谢谢_百度知道
初二英语,几道选择题,急要,谢谢
is B. was D,what will the world population be1、(
How many people
there fifty years ago?A、are
D. were C、() In ten years、(
) What is your favorite 22nd century preddiction,John (
) an astronautA、(
In AD 2050、were
C?I predict there will be
free time、will be3.4. will2、will
B第三题选项A、more C、fewer
D、more第四题选项 A、many D、much
提问者采纳
.B3.have too much.4.D2
第三四题选项,出来了。求解
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我解释一下这道英语选择题啊,谢谢啊啊啊_百度知道
谁能帮我解释一下这道英语选择题啊,谢谢啊啊啊
disprove … predecessors C.
A. alter … adjuncts
D. analyze … foundations
BThat many of the important laws of science were discovered during experiments designed
to------other phenomena suggests that experimental results are the------of inevitable natural forces rather than of planning
提问者采纳
宾语从句,that experimental results are the consequence of inevitable natural forces rather than of planning。选D。That many of the important laws of science were discovered during experiments designed
to illuminate other phenomena 是主语从句,suggests 谓语动词许多科学原理都是在本来要说明其它现象的实验中发现的,而不是计划和安排,这事实表明实验结果是不可抗拒的自然力量
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
D. illuminate … consequence许多在实验期间发现的旨在解释其他现象的重要科学规律表明实验结果是由不可避免的自然力量造成的而非人为规划
D. illuminate … consequence
请问,上面这段话是什么意思呢?~~
许多重要的科学定律被发现在试验设计过程中,阐明其他现象说明试验结果是不可避免自然条件的结果的推论而不是计划。
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙做几道英语题谢谢了1Class one has 23 _________.a、boy students b、boys students
c、boy’s students
students of boys2“ Don’t forget to come to my birthday party tomorrow.”
“_________.” a、I don’t
b、I won’t
c、I can’t
d、I haven’t3.The true value of life is not in_________, but in_________. a、which we get, which we give b、what we get, what we give c、which do we get, which do we give
d、how we get, how we give4We have a division of labor between my wife and me. She does_________and I do_________
a、cooking … eating b、a cooking … an eating c、the cooking … the eating d、cook…eat.5
It seemed only seconds_________they came back. a、when
c、before d、till6
It is required that anyone to be specialized in the field of physics_________also well trained
a、had been b、be c、will be d、is7
_________the poem a second time, the meaning will become clearer to you.: a、Your reading
b、While reading
c、If reading
d、When you read
I’ve got my wallet stolen, and_________is worse, I lost my passport. a、so b、that c、what d、which9
He had more dictionaries than_________for his work. a、they are needed b、were necessary c、it was needed d、necessary were they to him10
No on _________be thrown away. a、it was just as well b、it may be as well c、it might just as well d、it might do as well11
The mayor of the city is a_________old man. a、respective b、respectable c、respectful d、respecting12
A completely new situation will_________when the examination system comes
into existence. a、arise b、rouse
d、raise13
Jane’s school report last term was very_________ . a、satisfying b、fulfilling c、satisfactory d、full14
A neighbor_________me about him. He_________Percy Buttons was a beggar. a、said, spoke b、told, said
c、said, talked d、told, spoke15
The clock_________and we realized that it was two o’clock. a、hit
Prof. Hawkins gave his audience a vivid_________of his lecturing tour in the United States. a、tale b、news c、account d、plot17
We will transfer you to another department when an opportunity_________. a、rises b、raises c、arouses d、arises18
He thought the painting was of little_________, so let me have it for only ten pounds. a、cost b、value c、price d、expenses19 Our school _________for the summer holidays on 10th July. a、breaks down b、breaks in c、breaks off
d、breaks upWhile I am on holiday, ring me at my hotel only if there are any_________messages for me. a、urgent b、hasty c、early d、confident
kjfnn0091A
1..a、boy students名词作定语不用复数,man和woman除外.2.b、I won’t “我不会忘记”will表示意愿和意志3.b、what we get, what we give.
be in“在于”后面跟名词性从句,作介词的宾语.4.a、cooking … eating“一个做饭,一个吃饭”do
cooking5.c、before这是个固定句型“It seems/will be+时间+before+.”“看起来.(时间)才.”6.b、be . require等动词后面的宾语从句需要虚拟语气,其谓语用should+动词原形或should省略.这里也是被动语态.7.d、When you read状语从句8.c、what.what is worse是固定短语“更糟糕的是.”9.a、they are needed.比他们需要10.c、it might just as well.might just as well+do“还是做.的好.”11.b、respectable.值得尊敬的12.a、arise出现13.c、satisfactory.A不与very连用.14.b、told, said.tell sb about sth,say后面直接跟句子.15.b、struck钟声敲响用strike.16.c、account叙事情节17.d、arises机会出现18.b、value of little value几乎没有价值19.c、breaks off暂停20.a、urgentadj. 紧急的;急迫的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语题在线等。。谢谢_百度知道
英语题在线等。。谢谢
1、Most materials ()faster when exposed to the pollutants present in the air.A disposeB degradeC deteriorateD detect 2、The government had () them permission to leave the country.A attributedB grantedC promisedD qualified 3、She is the only one o憨海封剿莩济凤汐脯搂f the girls who () the piano best.A playsB playedC would playD play 4、They are not () of your notice.A worthyB worthC worthwhileD worthless 5、Many people regard death as an illness that should be cured, () others equate it with a calamity that one should try to avoid.A whileB whichC whenD so
6、When replying to this adv憨海封剿莩济凤汐脯搂ertisement, please ()a stamped addressed envelope.A presentB introduceC encloseD contain 7、The Blacks demand that they () the equal rights as the Whites.A hadB should haveC would haveD has 8、A program has been set up to () cooperation between police and the community.A likenB facilitateC outlineD substitute 9、He () his life to the service of his country.A determinedB decidedC dedicatedD distinguished 10、It was several minutes before I was () of what was happening.A adequateB awareC awakeD alive
提问者采纳
c b a a acbbcb
提问者评价
谢谢阿,还有5题一起解决拉吧。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
A 降解B 授予A worthy of
worthwhile to do sth
worth+价值
worthless什么也不加A 然而,表转折许多人只是把死作为一种等待治好的病,而有些人却觉得是大憨海封剿莩济凤汐脯搂难临头,赶紧避免
您可能关注的推广