歌词有好几个goodloveyou

【Aimer】求UnChild所有英文歌词的翻译,顺带求助攻 ≡ ̄﹏ ̄≡_aimer吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:30,400贴子:
【Aimer】求UnChild所有英文歌词的翻译,顺带求助攻 ≡ ̄﹏ ̄≡收藏
窝是已经彻底被在线翻译伤透了心,所以无耻的来做伸手党,星小孩和reiam就表了,≡ ̄﹏ ̄≡嘛,窝相信肯定不止窝自己需要,英文二十级大神酷爱出现!!
吧里木有英文翻译。
A LetterAll my friends have gone away 我的朋友们都离开了I need myself to sing this song 我只能独自唱这首歌But you always passed away 但你总是在我脑中闪现But It seems to be o.k. 不过这也没关系All my wish and powers 我所有的愿望和力量They would take me to the gate 将会带我到达那扇门Should I really find my problem ? 我真的应该寻找自己的问题吗?Do I really want to know about ? 我真的想知道吗?I'm writing a letter for me 我为自己写了一封信Is there anything I would say ? 还有什么我想说的吗?I don't have to throw my life away 我不用抛弃我的生活Everything goes wrong to turn into the way of life 生命的轨迹上充满了错误This could take so long to find the way 这可能需要很久才找到的路All those people cry in vain 所有的人都在徒然哭泣Now I see the light in pain 现在我在痛苦中看到了光明I can find the way of love 我能找到爱之路You don't have to throw your life away 你不用抛弃你的生活Everything goes wrong to turn into the way of life 生命的轨迹上充满了错误This could take so long to find the way 这可能需要花费长时间才找到的路All those people cry in vain 所有人都在徒然哭泣Now you see the light in pain 现在你在痛苦中看到了光明Say good bye into the perfect sky 在完美的天空下说再见But it's your love can be the real life line 但是,你的爱才是真正的生命线来自百度百科。
卧槽,居然搜到了这首歌歌词,简直棒棒哒
人工翻译。。。只翻了一首。。感谢修改的评委
(酸菜真的不要嫌弃。。。抱着明白意思就好了的心情看吧DestinyHave a good sleep for mom and dad为了和爸爸妈妈睡个好觉What can I do for feeling sad当悲伤的时候我能做些什么呢All of my fear is getting harder我变得越来越不安Losing my motion I can’t hide我无法再隐藏我的想法Going my way I want to hurry想更快一点 走我自己的路Moving my feet and sneaking out移动着脚步偷偷溜走、Losing my mind I’m feeling down迷失了自我 感到非常的失落
、Looking for the truth in this life寻找着生命的真相You can run你可以奔跑You can run你可以奔走Nothings gonna change the world没有什么可以改变世界If we don’t try so hard如果我们不着急(如果你不努力)You can ride你可以骑行(我真的不知道怎么翻好You can ride你可以骑行It’s a miracle这是一个奇迹Waiting for you now in the dark在黑暗中等着你We were born in a different place我们出生在不同的地方They just want to know where the box is他们只是想知道那个盒子在哪里(禾子?这里啊Everything in the tapestry所有东西在挂毯中(这个tapestry。。我百度了一下我也不知道什么东西。。解释我也看不懂。。我觉得是蚊帐一样的东西←你妹We can meet when the fight is done我们可以在战斗中相见There are many problems in this world这个世界上有许多问题Today is not always on your side“今天”并不总是站在你那一边To the death
I’m so scared,死亡
我非常害怕 It’s war这是战争Sky blue in my sight我眼中的蓝天Down on the street of east of seven走在seven东边的街道上(觉得seven是和独角兽有关的?不知道。。。What can I do for feeling bad当我感到心情不好的时候,我能做些什么呢All of my fear is getting louder我变的越来越不安Losing my notion I can’t find失去了我的想法 无法寻回(不知道是不是: 失去了我寻找不到的打算。。←脑子混乱中Going my way I want to run走自己的路 我要奔跑Moving my feet for breaking now迈出我的步伐是为了打破现在Losing my beat and feeling down失去了我的心跳 感到很失落(用绝望会不会好一点?Proud to die for our destiny为了命运骄傲的死去You can runYou can runNothings gonna change the worldIf we don’t try so hardYou can rideYou can rideIt’s a miracle Waiting for you now in the darkWe were born in a different placeThey just want to know where the box isEverything in the tapestryWe can meet when the fight is doneThere are many problems in this world Today is not always on your sideTo the death I’m so scaredIt’s warSky blue in my sight(上面都是一样的)There are many conflicts in this world这个世界有许多矛盾存在Unclear my path around the fallen ones堕落者身边围绕着不清晰的道路Into the space to back again为了再次返回宇宙So evermore a peace reigns以后才会有一段和平的时期
摸摸摸摸裆,窝就知道你们不会不管我的
But still…Lyricist:cAnON.Composer:Sawano HiroyukiArranger:Sawano HiroyukiThere was a pity boy lapsed into apathy and doubt那里有一个陷入了被冷落和怀疑的可怜男孩But he got a chance to change但是他得到了一个机会转变Somehow you bumped into hisrange不知道为何你进入了他的世界He’s just a normal boy longingfor happiness他只是一个在寻找幸福的普通男孩And now you see what I mean现在你可以知道我的意思In fact, He was who I used tobe事实上,他就是我的过去I was reborn with your sacredlove在你神圣的爱中,我重生了I don’t know what to do in my mind我不知道我该怎么做But I believe in your mighty heart但是我相信你强大的内心Whenever I lose control,无论何时我失去控制your soul always brings me back你的灵魂总能把我带回来Even if I got lost or wentblind即使我迷路或者失明Monoceros, take me to theSeventh star麒麟星座,把我带回Seventh star(又是和独角兽有关的??不明觉厉啊Open the door to the peacefulworld打开通向和平世界的大门I was a tiny boy, vanished in the mazes of stardust我只是一个小男孩,消失在星尘的迷宫Why do we gotta spend our lives为什么我们要用我们的生命only for hurting each other?只是为了伤害彼此呢?I could just cry for them
cursed at I’m powerless我只能为他们哭泣
憎恨着自己的无力What worth is this fightingfor?斗争的价值是什么呢We’ll never find out anymore我们永远找不出来No one knows, even the Godsabove我们永远不知道,即便是上帝在上面I can’t draw any schemes of my mind我心中没有任何的方法But I believe in your mightyheartWhenever I lose control,your soul always brings me backEven if I got lost or went blindMonoceros. take me to the Seventh starOpen the door to the peaceful worldDo you see the lights of life?你看到了生命中的亮光吗They are ready to shine(亮光)正准备照亮(我们的生活)I do swear, I’ll keep tellingthem我发誓我将一直告诉他们“But still…” forever“依旧”Because you bring me to life因为你让我重生I could fly toward your sign我可以朝着你的指向飞翔through the jeweled universe通向那像镶了宝石般的宇宙
Just say good byeLyricist:Benjamin Anderson/mpiComposer:Sawano HiroyukiArranger:Sawano HiroyukiThankyou mom, I still love you谢谢你,妈妈我依然爱着你Your memories in a plastic case你的记忆在一个可塑的框架中(这个真的。。。。不知道怎么翻QAQ查了最后两个单词的意思还是找不到合适的。。←是因为我的词汇贫乏不要在意。。。That’s stays deep inside my heart这些都深深的存在于我的心中But I’ve never seen his face但是我从来没有见过他的脸庞I wishyou could rest in peace so long我希望你能在和平中一直安息You left me alone in this world你把我一个人留在这个世界Saygood bye说再见Stop crying now现在就停止哭泣We are a part of war in this deep world so我们是这个世界战争的一部分
所以Say good bye说再见Now I must go我现在必须走了How can we stop war?我们该怎么停止战争呢?I can’t see any more in this sad place在这个悲伤的地方,我不能够再看见什么了Thankyou mom I want to hug you谢谢你,妈妈
我想要拥抱你If you were still by my side so如果你始终在我身边
所以That stays deep in side of my heart这深深存在于我心中But I’ve never seen your smile但是我始终没有见过你的微笑I wishfor them…. they could rest in peace我为他们祈祷
他们可以在和平中安息That you gave me life in this world你给了我生命让我来到这个世界Saygood byeStopcrying nowWe area part of war in this deep worldSaygood byeNow Imust goHowcan we stop war?Ican’t see any more in this sad placeSaygood bye说再见Don’t fear hell不要害怕地狱We are a part of war in this deep world我们是这个世界战争的一部分
所以Say good bye说再见Now I have to go现在我必须走了How can it be ?这将会变成怎么样?I can’t speak no more我不能再说更多的了Saygood byeStopcrying nowWe area part of war in this deep worldSaygood byeNow Imust goHowcan we stop war?Ican’t see any more in this sad place(感觉元旦就可以翻完了23333
这是网上找的,,这是网上找的,,这是网上找的!!You can deeply hold your breath for loneliness你可以为寂寞而深深屏住呼吸For the perfect smile I smell your ego on the way从那完美的笑容我见识到你的自我如一It's long since I saw the snow自见那雪霁已隔多时You've been told before你已听知All this things have gone一切都过去You told me, so many mental heavy days你如是告诉我,日日精神沉重Do the right thing but always wrong eventually去做正确的事却往往终于错误In his arm for dreaming on他亲手成就梦想But we're not the same而我们与他不尽一致Anymore...不再…Give me your hand I really need your help把手给我 我真的需要你的帮助It's not a game这并非游戏What are you saying?你在说些什么?Trembling in the dark在黑暗中颤抖It's time to find the answer是时候去把答案找寻A life for counter by the storm在风暴中抵抗的那个生命The waves are all of the world那波涛是属于整个世界Have you tried to face your days that you can learn你尝试过面对可使你从中获知的日子吗Give me your hand I feel pain so much把手给我 我感到如此痛楚It's not a game这并非游戏What are you saying?你在说些什么?Walking in the dark在黑暗中徘徊It's time to find the answer是时候去把答案找寻A life for counter by the storm在风暴中抵抗的那个生命The waves are all of the world那波涛是属于整个世界Have you tried to face your days that you can learn你尝试过面对可使你从中获知的日子吗You can deeply hold your breath for loneliness你可以为寂寞而深深屏住呼吸For the perfect smile I smell your ego on the way从那完美的笑容我见识到你的自我如一It's long since I saw the snow自见那雪霁已隔多时I've been read before我至今已理解At the end of lines就在线索的尽头这是网上找的,,这是网上找的,,这是网上找的!!
这是泽野吧找的!!!!!remind you的中文歌词。。我排了一下版。。发现人家翻的好厉害。。。REMIND YOULyricist:mpiComposer:Sawano HiroyukiArranger:Sawano HiroyukiWho passed away each one in the fight逝去的每个人,他们信念不息。 There was no doubt we started for pride确实,我们一直为之骄傲。 And your grief stays too long但悲伤挥之不去, Then the war brings it worst战争使之更甚。 Tell me why? we’re stuckin this deep black hole告诉我为什么?我们每一个人都要被困在这个深渊黑洞。 Count it from me我在想, No one knows our day’ll be我们想要的好日子总会来临。Don’t be afraid everyone will reach for last不要心存惧怕,每个人终会到达。Nothing but without you I can not go on但若是没有了你,我恐怕坚持不下去, Now I’m touching to the core of the light坚持着去触碰最核心的亮光。 Sharing with you for a while tiny moment虽然与你相处了很短暂的时间, All I can give you for some help但我可以为你付出一切, Just reminds you只因,心中有你。 Who passed away each one for the fight逝去的每个人,他们信念不息。 There was no doubt we dreamt of the ride确实,这是我们航标。 And your grief stays too long但悲伤挥之不去, Then the war brings it worst战争使之更甚。 Now we searching for under the hope with you我与你正在一起追寻希望, Count it from me我在想, My heart beat get slower如果我心跳逐渐缓慢了,Don’t be surprise everyone will die at last你不要惊怕,人总有一死。 Nothing but without you I can not go on但若是没有了你,我恐怕坚持不下去, Now I’m looking for the place to belong坚持着去寻找属于我们的希望之地。 Into my brain
From top tothe bottom all over my skin从过去到现在, 潜藏的力量。 从脑海深处,到身体外在, All of me is lashed with high fever我全身都充斥着力量。 Don’t say just yes, Oh no matter what they have made up不要轻言放弃,不管前路有多少未知。All the things must fix them by your self所有的事情都会遵循着各自的道路。 Past to the present从过去到现在, Slave to the power潜藏的力量。 But is our让我们, Bravely from desire勇敢地跟着希望,Quest for the future寻求未来。
剩下的元旦嗯
broken night有木有人翻译下,偶是日语小白
Next 2 ULyricist:cAnON.Composer:Sawano HiroyukiArranger:Sawano HiroyukiHave a little break休息一下We’re running through the lights, out of breath我们奔跑着穿过亮光
已经气喘吁吁了Our will made us right here, didn’t it so?我们将在这里,不是这样的吗?Is this feeling fake?难道这感觉像是虚假的?We’re happier far than we’ve ever known我们比起以前更快乐Maybe we’ll make it finally或许,我们能让这成为结局I had to be the Queen我成为一个女王anywhere I went,无论我走到哪里anytime I talked无论我什么时候说话It’s been a while since I’ve not pretended to be a grownup我再也不用假装成熟了Cuz you make my makeup’s off因为你发现了真正的我Take off my dress and crown脱下我的裙子和王冠Then I can fall sound asleep然后我就可以入睡了We had paced back and forth all that time我装好了我的行李然后离开家You do never know that love I felt你永远不懂我感觉到的爱I can be an ordinary girl我可以当一个普通的女孩While I’ve been right next to you当我一直在你身旁Have I still been cared?我还要一直在意吗?We’ve been together after all these days从那之后,我们就一直在一起No much time talking over day and night每一天,没有许多说话的时间When I feel your stare但是,当我感觉到了你的凝视My heart’s like flying high above the phase我的心就好像翱翔在天空Maybe we’ll overcome the scars或许我们可以克服伤疤You want me to be free你想要我变得自由Free from legacies, free like meteors从家族中释放出来
自由得就像流星That’s why I cried since I’ve been attended toso kindly因为我一直这么好,所以我哭了You’re who make my makeup’s off你就是那个发现真正的我的人Take off my heels and gown脱下我的高跟鞋和礼服Then I can breathe in so deep然后我可以深呼吸We had paced back and forth all that timeYou do never know that love I feltI can be an ordinary girlWhile I’ve been right next to youWon’t you promise me?你会向我许诺吗No matter how far apart无论我们相距多远Always keep thinking of me都一直想着我We must be heart to heart我们一定会心连心Baby…twinkle, twinkle!宝贝
闪烁My little fortunate star我的小小幸运之星Are you with me?你会和我在一起吗?Take off my dress and crownThen I can fall sound asleepWe had paced back and forth all that timeYou do never know that love I feltI can see the dream of you and ITake off my heels and gownThen I can breathe in so deepWe had paced back and forth all that timeYou do never know that love I feltI can be an ordinary girlWhile I’ve been right next to you(这首好甜啊喂。。。脑子一直出现各种少女漫的情节- -
求re i am啊
35桑好厉害!求大腿
bL∞dy f8Lyricist:cAnON.Composer:Sawano HiroyukiArranger:Sawano HiroyukiBehind your mask在你的面具之后You smile, smile me with the greed and thefrantic eyes你在微笑
笑我的贪婪和那疯狂的眼睛I hate it, but I can’t deny it我讨厌这样但是我无法否认I don’t wanna be like you我不想变得和你一样The feud between us escalates deeper我们之间的仇恨更深了into tons of tragic wages变成了一个个悲剧的开始Can’t stand it, but I never fight it我无法忍受
但是我从来不为此斗争Though I haven’t proofed enough即使我没有做好准备Hypnotized by your charismata被你的魅力催眠了None realized, you won’t be true没有一个人意识到
你不是真的But I know you are right if I were on your side但是,如果我站在你这一边,我会认为你是对的So confused…所以我很困惑God, what a judgement!上天啊,你的判断是什么Is my punishment?这难道就是我的惩罚?Can’t I escape from my sole bloody fate?我能够从我唯一残酷的命运中逃离吗Where is my fragment?我的碎片在哪里?Lost is the moment失去的时刻Need to look back what we’d done with我要回头看一看我需要做什么They are still crying他们仍在哭泣Who can hold back this war of slaughter?但谁能阻止这场屠杀?Ain’t no one gotta refuse没有人拒绝(应该是没有人站出来阻止屠杀这样的意思。。It doesn’t really matter这真的没关系吗Betray myself to save the others’ soul暴露自己去拯救别的人Although I wanna get out of here虽然我想要离开这里We will keep running我们将继续奔跑We will keep runningWe will keep runningto replay the One-way Freedom去重现唯一的自由We will keep rolling我们将继续辗转We will keep rollingWe will keep rollingto replay the One-way FreedomBehind your back在你身后So dark, something dark has ruled非常黑暗
黑暗的东西已经统治了your words and deeds你的话语和行为I found it, but I couldn’t prove it我发现了
但我不能证实I don’t wanna feel for you我不想要感觉到你We clearly missed out我们很显然错过了Furthermore we’ll repeat the same guilt withthe sick creeds而且,我们将因为那令人恶心的信条,重复同样的罪恶Can’t avoid it, but I’ll try to fix it不可避免,但是我将试着改变它(fix没有改变的意思,但是我还是觉得是这样。。And we’ve gotta turn the tide我们已经力挽狂澜Hypnotized by your charismataNone realized, you won’t be trueBut I know you are right if I were on yoursideSo confused…God, what a judgement!Is my punishment?Can’t I escape from my sole bloody fate?Where is my fragment?Lost is the momentNeed to look back what we’d done withThey are still cryingWho can hold back this war of slaughter?Ain’t no one gotta refuseIt doesn’t really matterBetray myself to save the others’ soulAlthough I wanna get out of hereNo more pain remained to regret with thestains没有更多的疼痛留下褪色的后悔了Wash all them off to forget让他们忘记my damn conflicts with you我和你那该死的矛盾Don’t let me be off my nuts cuz of yoursurrender别让我因为你的投降而被杀害Why don’t you sell me out?为什么你不出卖我Why don’t you take it out?为什么你不把我供出来Almost I lose what I’m living for我几乎失去了所有我所为之生存的事物Knock on the floor to spit out捶打着地板愤怒的呐喊the anger from hatred从仇恨衍生出的愤怒Don’t let me be off my nutscuz of your surrenderWhy don’t you sell me out?Why don’t you beat me?We will keep runningWe will keep runningWe will keep runningto replay the One-way FreedomWe will keep rollingWe will keep rollingWe will keep rollingto replay the One-way Freedom
Because we are tiny in this worldLyricist:Benjamin Anderson/mpiComposer:Sawano HiroyukiArranger:Sawano HiroyukiYou must take a risk just on my side你必须在我身边冒险Now we are here to search the light现在我们在这里,只为了找寻亮光As soon as moon light cut the night当月光把夜晚照亮Here you go, searching for your way就是这样,找寻你的道路Show me your confidence让我看看你的自信Holding my hands抓住我的手Moving my heart触动我的心Wrapped around me tight紧紧地抱着我Every little things with you所有关于你的事情All I remember, you’re blue我记得的就是:你是蓝色的(就是“忧郁的”。。。Come right back回来吧Take a chance and fly to the fight(然后)抓住机会,飞翔着去斗争We will all say hi to the world我们都会向着个世界打招呼We have so much war in this world这个世界有太多战争了Let’s move on让我们动起来You will save me from the despair你讲把我从绝望中拯救出来I will save you dear亲爱的,我也将拯救你So much strife we can not ignore有许多的冲突我们不能忽视Because we are tiny in this world因为我们在这个世界上,只是很渺小的一部分So I say所以我说Coming back or Give it up for your life为了你的生活,是回来还是放弃Coming back or Give it up for your love为了爱,是回来还是放弃Coming back or Give it up for your time为了你的时间,是回来还是放弃Coming back or Give it up for your chance为了你的机会,是回来还是放弃…For earth为了地球You are shy with me for my love you hide so你非常害羞
因为我的爱,你躲藏了起来
所以Shut them down with all your might用尽全力让他们关闭(这里直译好奇怪啊。。。The girl you love she waits for you这个你爱的女孩会等着你In the heat you see your goal在这让你热血沸腾的地方,看见你的目标(前面是乱翻的。。You are our self defense你是我们的屏障Calming my fears让我的害怕冷静下来(也好奇怪Catching my tears接着我的眼泪Keep me in your sight让我一直在你的眼中Every little things with youAll I remember, you’re blueCome right backTake a chance and fly to the fightI will wait for you in the fireDie it only makes you stronger sillLet’s move onYou will save me from the despairI will save you dearSo much strife we can not ignoreBecause we are tiny in this worldSo I sayComing back or Give it up for your lifeComing back or Give it up for your loveComing back or Give it up for your timeComing back or Give it up for your chance…For earthWould you die for me and our love?你会为了我和我们的爱而死吗We must show the earth we care我们一定会让地球看到我们的关心It’s a world of hurt yeah I know这是一个伤痕累累的世界
我知道Let’s move onYou will save me from the despairI will save you dearSo much strife we can not ignoreBecause we are tiny in this worldCome right backTake a chance and fly to the fightWe will all say hi to the worldWe have so much war in this worldLet’s move onYou will save me from the despairI will save you dearSo much strife we can not ignoreBecause we are tiny in this worldSo I sayComing back or Give it up for your lifeComing back or Give it up for your loveComing back or Give it up for your timeComing back or Give it up for your chance…For earth
除了Destiny其他都是没有修改的。。。修改的等修改好再发吧。。就这样。。除了星小孩和re i am好像都翻完了嗯。。。
RE:I AM – English ver.Lyricist:Benjamin Anderson/mpiComposer:Sawano HiroyukiArranger:Sawano HiroyukiPlease hear me请听我说I want to tell you我想要告诉你Please sing to me请对(为)我唱歌I wanna hear your voice我想要听到你的声音I wonder why we have to kill each other so long?我想知道我们为什么必须要伤害彼此这么久呢?We’ve been through the fights我们已经经历了战斗Now we will have to sacrifice现在,我们将必须牺牲了I can’t ignore this matter我不能忽视这些事I can’t think of you for now现在我不能想着你All of my life It’s been up anddown for me对我来说我的整个人生都是起起伏伏的It seems our road through life hasn’t got anybetter看起来我们生活的道路并没有变好We need to find the way我们必须寻找方法We will put an end to this我们将为此画上句号I’ve been hold these feelingeveryday我每天都感觉到And heartache when I think ofyou当我想到你的时候我的头就很痛I need some help我需要一些帮助I can rely on you我可以依赖你Many lives were lost but we’re still alive许多生命逝去了,但我们仍然活着We can make our self better我们可以让我们自己变得更好But I don’t cry for destiny但我不为命运流泪We must find out how to liveand die我们必须发现如何生存与如何死去The truth is never everythingthat you can see真相并不是你可以看见的所有事情I’ll never let you go我永远不让你离开You are the only one你是唯一Forever but it’s come to own me永远
但那些事来到我身边(这里不确定啊。。。For anyone can hold my hand为了让每一个人都可以挽着我的手Oh you can trust in me你可以相信我Could hear the siren可以听到那警笛And the sky is crying loud asever天空正在放声大哭就像以前那样I can sense the vibe betweenyou and me我可以感觉到我们之间的气氛I wonder why we have to killeach other so long?We’ve been through the fightsNow we will have to sacrificeCan I ignore this situation?我不能忽视这种状况I can’t think of you for nowAll of my life It’s been up and down for meMany lives were lost but we’re still aliveWe can make our self betterBut I don’t cry for destinyWe must find out how to live and dieThe truth is never everything that you can seeI’ll never let you goYou are the only oneForever but it’s come to own meFor anyone can hold my handOh you can trust in meCould hear the sirenAnd the sky is crying loud as everI can sense the vibe between you and mefreezing cold shatters my sorrow刺骨的寒冷粉碎了我的悲伤and scorching sand puts ittogether again然后灼热的沙子再次把这(应该是指上一句被粉碎了的悲伤)放在一起Oh It’s more than anything这胜过任何事物That you are on my side就是你在我身边The hands of time won’t stop时间像手一样推动着一切,不会停止I wonder where you are我想知道你在哪里Then it’s more than everything这胜过任何事物That you are the best for me就是你你对于我来说是最好的All of our life我们的全部生活Every piece每一部分Heaven’s peace天堂的和平We’ll never forget youYou are the only oneForever but it’s come to own meFor anyone can hold my handOh you can trust in meCould hear the sirenAnd the sky is crying loud as everI can feel this bond between you and me我能感觉到我和你之间的联系
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

随机推荐