& 请教一下邮件来往语句翻译(外贸英语高手进来)
jewelry packaging
UID 1248995
福步币 38 块
阅读权限 60
请教一下邮件来往语句翻译(外贸英语高手进来)
以下语句我经常使用, 但不知道有没有语病.
1. 附上一些图片供您参考.
Attach some photos of boxes for your reference.
Please find the photos of boxes in the attachment.
2. 请问货是要发往哪里呢?
Where do the items ship to?
I wonder where are the goods will be shipped to.
3. 期待您的回复.
Kindly wait for your comment.
4. 你说的我有点不明白.
I not really understand.
5. 重量是0.7kg. 运费是25美元. 运费是从EMS网站计算得出的.
The total weight is 0.7kg. The shipping cost is 25 USD ship by EMS. The shipping cost is calculated from EMS website.
6. 网站建设中, 我们还没发布全部的产品.
Our web we haven't published all the items.
7. 请确认最终的采购清单.
Please confirm the final items and quantity of order.
jewelry packaging
UID 1248995
福步币 38 块
阅读权限 60
还有下面几句怎么说:
8. 极少部分次品的存在是合理的; 我们将对您收到的部分次品表示抱歉, 并对此做出相应补偿(在新单中补上新的产品).
9. 请提供邮编以便查询目的地是否为偏远地区.
10. 如我第一封邮件所说,
11. 如我上一封邮件所说,
[ 本帖最后由 hotbrands 于
22:20 编辑 ]
jewelry packaging
UID 1248995
福步币 38 块
阅读权限 60
[ 本帖最后由 hotbrands 于
22:21 编辑 ]
UID 2335329
积分 21207
阅读权限 80
回复 #1 hotbrands 的帖子
翻译的狗屁不通,。
UID 2432484
阅读权限 40
1. 附上一些图片供您参考.
Attached are the pictures for your reference/review.
要简洁。原文并没说是盒子的图片。
2. 请问货是要发往哪里呢?
Please specify the destination.
3. 期待您的回复.
Awaiting your response/feedback.
4. 你说的我有点不明白.
I did not get it.
5. 重量是0.7kg. 运费是25美元. 运费是从EMS网站计算得出的.
The weight is 0.7kg, and the USD$25.00 shipping cost is from EMS.
The weight is 0.7kg, and the EMS shipping cost is USD$25.00.
要讲明是净重net weight还是毛重gross weight.
6. 网站建设中, 我们还没发布全部的产品.
Our website is under construction, and the products/catalog have/has not been published yet.
7. 请确认最终的采购清单.
Please confirm the purchase order (P.O.).
Please confirm the item list on P.O.
8.极少部分次品的存在是合理的; 我们将对您收到的部分次品表示抱歉, 并对此做出相应补偿(在新单中补上新的产品).
Having few defects is reasonable. We are sorry for such products you received, and we will provide compensation in your new orders.
9. 请提供邮编以便查询目的地是否为偏远地区.
Please provide zip code in order for us to verify whether the destination is remote area/region.
10. 如我第一封邮件所说,
As mentioned in my first email.
11. 如我上一封邮件所说,
As stated in my last email.
12. 报价是根据数量, 质量, 规格, 印刷工艺等方面决定的. 请告知这些采购信息.
Quotation is based on quantity, quality, dimension, printing technics, etc. Please let us know such (purchasing) information.
在这里,印刷工艺是行业专用词,最好能再验证一下确切的专用翻译。
13. 现在DHL爆仓, 我们改走RPX, 时效比DHL快.
DHL is out of space now, and we prefer to deliver through RPX, which is faster than DHL.
这个“改走”是已经改走还是将要改走?已经改走就用过去时,将来改走用将来时。
14. 感谢您长期以来的好评和支持.
Thanks for your long-time support.
这个“好评”通常不讲出来。习惯用法是long-time support.
15. 如果您选择西联付款, 我们可以在在原有优惠的基础上再减40美金, 即您只需支付500美金.
Should you prefer to pay through Western Union, we could provide additional USD$40.00 discount on top of existing discounts. Thus, you would only need to pay USD$500.00 (in total).
16. 我们非常注重与新客户建立业务关系, 即使放弃一些利润.
We emphasize on establishing business relationship with new clients, even (at the cost of) losing some (potential) profit.
17. 汇率的变动对我们买卖双方确实是一大损失.&&
(谈到目前俄罗斯对美元的汇率变动.)
Exchange rate fluctuation is a loss to both of us.
18. 请一次性完整的回答以上问题. 谢谢.
Please answer the above-mentioned questions COMPLETELY. Thanks.
[ 本帖最后由 EdifierCFan 于
09:33 编辑 ]
jewelry packaging
UID 1248995
福步币 38 块
阅读权限 60
jewelry packaging
UID 1248995
福步币 38 块
阅读权限 60
还有下面几句怎么说:
8. 极少部分次品的存在是合理的; 我们将对您收到的部分次品表示抱歉, 并对此做出相应补偿(在新单中补上新的产品).
9. 请提供邮编以便查询目的地是否为偏远地区.
10. 如我第一封邮件所说,
11. 如我上一封邮件所说,
UID 2478220
福步币 5 块
阅读权限 60
回复 #7 hotbrands 的帖子
8.Though a few defective product is reasonable,we still want to show our apology to you,so please inform us the quantity of the defective product and we will exchange them with good product for you in your next order.
9.Please provide your zip code to us and we will check if any remote surcharge will be collected by forwarder.
10.As i said in my first email.
11.As i said in my last email.
jewelry packaging
UID 1248995
福步币 38 块
阅读权限 60
回复 #8 SunnyCao2001 的帖子
谢谢楼上!!
12. 报价是根据数量, 质量, 规格, 印刷工艺等方面决定的. 请告知这些采购信息.
UID 2509116
阅读权限 25
The quotation is based on the products' quantity, quality, specification, Printing process, etc, pls let us konw these purchasing information.
UID 2319097
积分 21535
福步币 13 块
阅读权限 80
回复 #5 EdifierCFan 的帖子
这个翻得还不错
jewelry packaging
UID 1248995
福步币 38 块
阅读权限 60
再增加两句:
13. 现在DHL爆仓, 我们改走RPX, 时效比DHL快.
14. 感谢您长期以来的好评和支持.
jewelry packaging
UID 1248995
福步币 38 块
阅读权限 60
下面一句怎么翻译?
15. 如果您选择西联付款, 我们可以在在原有优惠的基础上再减40美金, 即您只需支付500美金.
UID 2517324
阅读权限 25
14.thanks&&for&&your&&praise&&and&&support& &for&&a&&long&&time
UID 2281519
阅读权限 40
the warehouse of DHL is overcrowded,we will use RPS due to it's&&faster and more efficient.
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-You still need to confirm your email change. A confirmation email was sent to . Your email will not be changed until you complete this step! 的翻译是:您仍然需要确认您的电子邮件的更改。确认电子邮件被发送到 。您的电子邮件不会被更改,直到您完成此步骤 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
You still need to confirm your email change. A confirmation email was sent to . Your email will not be changed until you complete this step!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
您还需要确认您的电子邮件变化。确认电子邮件被发送到。你的电子邮件将不会被改变,直到你完成这一步!
您仍然需要确认您的电子邮件的更改。确认电子邮件被发送到 。您的电子邮件不会被更改,直到您完成此步骤 !
您仍然需要确认您的电子邮件的更改。确认电子邮件被发送到 。您的电子邮件不会被更改,直到您完成此步骤 !
你还是要确定你的电邮地址更改。 一个确认电子邮件被送往。 您的电邮将不会改变,除非您完成这一步!
您仍然需要证实您的电子邮件变动。 确认电子邮件被送了到。 不会改变您的电子邮件,直到您完成这步!
相关内容&aThe animal series USB drives are not only cute 动物系列USB驱动是不仅逗人喜爱的 & a这真是令人震惊的事情。 This really is the shocking matter. & a老师告诉我们学习英语的最佳方式是多进行听说读写的训练 Teacher tells us to study English the best way is carries on hears the read-write training & a于恺妍 Yu Joyyan & a你可以选择18个,也可以是9对 You may choose 18, also may be 9 right & aCORSET 与 & aglass bowl 冰淇凌碗 & agot away 离开 & aFor ICs, Topway keep to supply to you 为ICs,提供的Topway保留给您 & a让世界更了解中国 Let the world understand China & aare beautifu 是beautifu & aDisable Auto Trading 功能失效汽车贸易 & a垂直度和同轴度 Verticality and proper alignment & aobviously communism is the answer 明显地共产主义是答复 & a我真的一点都不在乎。 I really all do not care about. & ashut down 关闭 & aLearning and fitness is a major part of my future life,other things to stay on Saturday and Sunday,try how long I can stick! 在星期六学会和健身是我的未来的生活、其他事停留和星期天,尝试的大部分我多久可以黏附! & a我能不找你聊天,但是我忍不住想你 I can not ask you to chat, but I cannot bear think you & athis storage hut can store most items for later use 这个存贮小屋可能存放多数项目为最新使用 & a这就是我学英语的方法 This is I studies English the method & a我半天工作。 Ich bearbeite durchaus wann. & aI won't cry 我不会哭泣 & a你可以去问问汤姆怎样做模型飞机 You may go to ask how Tom does make the mockup & aI've already put it in the garage 我在车库已经投入了它 & a不,我在重庆生活工作 No, I live the work in Chongqing & aCant go back anyhow 伪善言辞无论如何回去 & a哦 嘿嘿 你们西方好开放啊 Oh heh heh your West good opening & aGeorge is Greek. He's from Athens. Carla is Italian. She's from Rome. Mr. and Mrs. Sato are Japanese. They're from Tokyo. My friend Maria and I are Mexican. We're from Mexico city. 乔治希腊语。 他是从雅典。 Carla意大利语。 她是从罗马。 先生。 并且夫人。 佐藤日语。 他们是从东京。 我的朋友玛丽亚和我墨西哥。 我们是从墨西哥城。 & aI deals are like the stars,we never reach them ,but like marines ,we chart our course by them I成交是象星,我们从未到达他们,但象海军陆战队员,我们由他们计划我们的路线 & a请先听我说,然后跟我读,大声点 Please first listen to me to say that, then reads with me, loud spot & aNEXT FRIDAY 下星期五 & aWe can listen to music, 我们可以听到音乐, & aRhona s Rhona s & a我在一家培训公司工作 I train the company in one to work & aThe same word, both miss, but also missed. I most miss you, I found that I missed you. The same word, both miss, but also missed. I most miss you, I found that I missed you. & ano sooner …than 没有快…比 & a索赔管理 Claim management & amaybe a secrete 可能藏匿 & a没什么!您希望这个价格是多少的? Not any! You hoped how many this price is? & a癞蛤蟆 Toad & a你说:我向左走你向右走,悲剧!我说:和你相背,走到天荒地老,再苦我也愿意为你! You said that,I towards left walk you towards right to walk, tragedy! I said that,Was contrary with yours, arrives in ancient times, again painstakingly me also is willing for you! & aBonnie Hottie 健美的Hottie & a我们学校的人数是你们学校的人数的3倍 Our school population is your school population 3 times & atoday, tomorrow, Monday, etc. week 今天,明天,星期一等等。 星期 & a我们的工作总是很忙,一有时间我就去拜访你好吗。 Our work very is always busy, as soon as has the time I to visit how are you. & a黄冈市个好玩的地方,并且它还非常漂亮,有着悠久的历史! Huang Gang city amusing place, and it extremely is also attractive, has the glorious history! & a学会看他的眼睛,你会发现你想要的东西 The academic society looked his eye, you can discover you want thing & ainterpeter interpeter & aOk baby ^^ 好婴孩^^ & a亲爱的只因有你 Because dear only has you & aNo matter which in the world, there is always some people is because I exist, so whatever we alone, we are not alone 在世界上,总有某些人的不论是,因为我存在,因此什么单独我们,我们不是单独的 & a我经常用在线翻译。 I use the online translation frequently. & a我会好好珍惜你 爱你每一天 I can treasure you to love you well every one day & aYou still need to confirm your email change. A confirmation email was sent to . Your email will not be changed until you complete this step! 您仍然需要证实您的电子邮件变动。 确认电子邮件被送了到。 不会改变您的电子邮件,直到您完成这步! &

我要回帖

更多关于 英文邮件怎么翻译 的文章

随机推荐