what's john doing?--he_____(eat)like doing somethingg.

09年中考英语词类单选复习课件
2009年中考词类单选复习课件中考 数词复习1. In figures (数字), a million is ______.A. 10,000B. 100,000C. 1,000,000D. 100,000,0002. The water behind the Three Gorges Dam (三峡大坝) should be _______ higher than downstream (下游).A. sixty-five metreB. sixth-fifth metreC. sixty-five metresD. sixth-fifth metres3. Time is not enough for so much work. ______ people are needed, I think.A. Other twoB. Only twoC. Two moreD. Two others4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, ______ book of the series (系列), will be for sale on July 21, 2007.A. seventhB. the seventhC. seven5. The _____ question is much more difficult than this one.A. sixthB. sixC. sixteenD. sixty6. September the ______ is Teachers’ Day. Let’s make some cards for our teachers.A. tenB. tenthC. nineD. ninth7. May is the ______ month of the year.A. fiveB. fifthC. sixD. sixth8. This is the _____ time in ____ days that he has made the same mistake.A. thirdB. threeC. thirdD. three9. I think ____ of the materials I listened to at the beginning of the exam ____ easy.A. isB. areC. areD. are10. It is said that the gravity on Mars is only about ______ of the gravity on earth.A. three-eighthsB. third-eighthC. three-eightsD. third-eight11. _____ of the teachers in our school are women teachers.A. Three quarterB. Two thirdsC. Second threesD. Three four12. Kate, there is a picture of a panda on ______.A. the 55 pageB. page 55C. page 55thD. 55th page13. Please write down the new words in the text of ______.A. Lesson ElevenB. the lesson ElevenC. Lesson EleventhD. Eleventh lesson14. Kate lives in _____. Mine is next to hers.A. the room fiveB. Room FiveC. five roomD. Room five15. ---How do you read “March 8th”?---It reads “March _____”.A. eithtB. eighthC. the eighthD. the eight16. The people’s Republic of China was founded _____ 1949.A. in October 1B. on October 1stC. in Ocotber 1stD. October 117. Another way of saying eleven forty is ______.A. twenty to elevenB. twenty to twelveC. twelve to twenty18. We can see _____ stars at night if there are no clouds in the sky.A. thousand ofB. thousands ofC. a thousand19. ---How much does it cost to build the school library?---Four ____ yuan.A. millionB. millionsC. million ofD. millions of20. In our city, ______ middle school students want to work as a teacher in the future.A. thousandB. thousnad ofC. thousands ofD. two thousand of21. During World War Ⅱ, a Jewish (犹太的) lady was protected by a local family in Shanghai in her _____ .A. fiftiesB. fiftyC. fiftiethD. the fiftieth22. _____ people will watch Beijing Olympic Games on TV in 2008.A. Million ofB. Millions ofC. Five millionsD. Million23. Many _____ trees should be planted on the mountains.A. thousandB. thousand ofC. thousandsD. thousands of24. The road is over _____ metres long.A. six hundred and fifty-twoB. six hundreds and fifty-twoC. six hundred, fifty-twoD. six hundred, fifty and two25. During the entrance (升学) exams, there are _____ parents waiting for their children outside the test centre.A. thousand ofB. thousands ofC. thousandD. thousands26. _____ plus seven is thirteen.A. FiveB. SixC. EightD. Nine27. Liu Xiang is an Olympic winner in the ______ hurdles (跨栏). We’re proud of him.A. 110-metreB. 110-metresC. 110 metreD. 110 metres28. It was the second time for China to send a manned (载人的) spaceship into the sky, but it was the _____ time for Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng to go to space.A. first
B. secondC. third
D. last29. This is a big class, and ______ of the students are girls.A. two thirdB. second threeC. two thirdsD. two three30. Sunday is the _____ day of a week.A. oneB. firstC. secondD. seventh31. _____ girls took part in the Super Girl Competition but only a few of them succeeded.A. Two million ofB. Two millions ofC. Millions ofD. Two millions32. ---How often do you write to your uncle?---_____.A. Once a monthB. One monthC. In a monthD. For a month33. John lives on _____ floor. He doesn’t use a lift to go up and down.A. nineB. the ninthC. ninthD. a ninth34. Wu Dong won the girls’ ______ race in the school sports meeting last week.A. 100 metresB. 100-metresC. 100 metreD. 100-metre35. There are ______ students in our school.A. four hundred twentyB. four hundred and twentyC. four hundreds twentyD. four hundreds and twenty中考动词复习1. Physics ______ more interesting than maths, I think.A. areB. isC. isD. will be2. This pair of jeans
_____ Tina’s.A. areB. beC. isD. will be3. ---What’s on the wall?---There ______ a map of China on it.A. areB. isC. wereD. was4. ---Dinner is ready. Help yourself!---Wow! It ______ delicious. Could you please tell me how to cook it?A. tastesB. looksC. soundsD. feels5. Put a bit of sugar in the coffee and it will ______ better.A. soundB. tasteC. loodD. make6. ---Have you heard the song Take me to your heart?---Yes, it ______ so terrific.A. looksB. feelsC. tastesD. sounds7. My teacher’s voice _____ sweet. We all like her songs.A. feelsB. smellsC. looksD. sounds8. ---I _____ sleepy today.---Drink some tea, and you’ll be good as new.A. feelB. keepC. turnD. grow9. I like wearing clothes made of cotton because cotton _____ nice and soft.A. is feelB. is feelingC. feelD. feels10. Please ______ the soup to see whether I have put enough salt in it.A. smellB. feelC. eatD. taste11. ---Lucy, what about going camping if it ______ tomorrow?---Sounds great!A. didn’t rainB. doesn’t rainC. won’t rainD. hasn’t rain12. ---What ______ your mother look like?---She has long hair.A. doesB. doC. is13. ---How is your father? I ______ him for a long time.---He is fine, but busy.A. don’t seeB. hadn’t seenC. didn’t seeD. haven’t seen14. ---Is John coming by train?---He should, but he ______ not. He likes driving his car.A. mustB. canC. mayD. need15. ---Could I go the movie this weekend, Dad?---Yes, you ______. But you have to come back before nine.A. shallB. mustC. needD. can16. Ads sometimes help people learn more about new products, but at other times ads _____ tell lies.A. mustB. canC. needD. should17. ---Could I use your pen?---Of course you _____.A. mustB. mayC. canD. need18. ---______ you play golf?---No. But I can play table tennis.A. CanB. MayC. MustD. Should19. ---Will you stay here for dinner?---Sorry, I ______. I have something important to do.A. don’tB. didn’tC. needn’tD. can’t20. ---Is your brother playing computer games, Ted?---He ______ do that because the computer doesn’t work.A. may notB. can’tC. mustn’tD. needn’t21. ---David, is that man your head teacher?---It ______ be him. He’s the tallest in our school.A. mustn’tB. can’tC. needn’tD. won’t22. John, you needn’t do your work today, you _____ do it tomorrow if you’re tired.A. mustB. mayC. can’t23. ---Are you going to Beijing by plane?---It’s fast, but expensive. So I am not sure. I ______ take a train.A. shouldB. mayC. mustD. will24. ---_____ I swim in that river?---No, you _______. It’s dangerous to swim in it.A. M can’tB. C may notC. M mustn’t25. ---Mom, ______ play computer games?---Yes, you can. But you have to finish your homework first.A. mustB. mayC. willD. need26. ---Mike, I can’t stop playing computer games.---For your eyes, my dear friend, I’m afraid you _____.A. have toB. mayC. must27. ---Must I stay at home and take care of her?---No, you ______.A. mustn’tB. won’tC. can’tD. needn’t28. ---Must I go and do it now?---No, you ______. We still have two more days.A. shoudn’tB. can’tC. needn’tD. won’t29. ---What did the head teacher say at the meeting?---He said, “We _____ be proud of working hard. We mustn’t be lazy.A. mustB. canC. shouldD. need30. It’s nearly seven o’clock. Jack _____ be back home at the moment.A. mustB. needC. couldD. can31. ---May I do the rest of the work tomorrow?---Yes, of course. You ______ finish it today.A. mustB. mustn’tC. needn’t32. You have already tried your best, so you _____ worry about the matter.A. can’tB. needn’tC. mustn’tD. couldn’t33. You’d better ______ smoking, ______ you will get ill.A. soB. andC. or34. You look tired now. You ______ stay at home and have a rest.A. had toB. had betterC. would like toD. would rather35. You look tired. You’d better _____ a good sleep.A. haveB. havingC. hadD. to have36. Every year many foreigners _____
to China to learn Chinese.A. have comeB. comesC. cameD. come37. A large number of students in this school ______ from the country. They work very hard.A. comeB. comesC. cameD. coming38. My family _____ reading newspapers every evening.A. likeB. likesC. likedD. will like39. If it _____ tomorrow, we will go fishing.A. isn’t rainB. won’t rainC. doesn’t rainD. rain not40. The children will climb the hill if it ______ tomorrow.A. won’t rainB. didn’t rainC. doesn’t rainD. isn’t rain41. Our physics teacher told us light ______ faster than sound last term.A. travelsB. travelC. traveledD. traveling42. ---Mr Green, _____ you _____ Three Lanes and Seven Alleys (三坊七巷) last Sunday?---No, but I’ll visit them next week.A. go toB. been toC. go toD. gone to43. ---How was your holiday last weekend?---Good. I ______ to the mountains with my parents.A. goB. wentC. am goingD. will go44. ---When _____ your brother _____ back?---About half an hour ago.A. comeB. comeC. comeD. come45. It is a long time since I last
______ you.A. seeB. seenC. sawD. seeing46. ---When _____ you _____ the bike?---Last month.A. boughtB. boughtC. buyD. buy47. There _____ a talk show on CCTV-4 at nine this evening.A. will haveB. is going to beC. is going to haveD. is staying48. The village is building a school. I hope it _____ before August this year.A. finishesB. will finishC. is finishD. will be finishedA. findB. will findC. foundD. are finding49. Use your head, and you _____ a new way.A. will haveB. is going to beC. has50. They say there ______ a new bridge across the river in two years.51. Mr Smith ______ a talk on country music next Monday.A. giveB. gaveC. has givenD. will give52. Girls like eating snacks in bed while they _____ funny cartoon (卡通) books.A. were enjoyingB. are enjoyingC. enjoyedD. are going to enjoy53. ---What’s your brother doing in his room now?---He _____ a kite.A. makesB. madeC. is makingD. will make54. ---Listen, what’s the noise?---My brother ______ the programme of the World Cup in the sitting-room.A. watchesB. is watchingC. has watchedD. will watch55. ---Where’s your father, Mike?---He _____ in the kitchen.A. cooksB. cookedC. is cookingD. has cooked56. ---Keep quiet, kids. Dad ______ in the next room.---OK, Mum.A. sleptB. sleepsC. is sleepingD. had slept57. ---I called you at half past nine this morning, but there was no answer.---Oh, sorry, I _____ with my cousin in the supermarket.A. shopB. was shoppingC. shoppedD. will shop58. ---Why didn’t you come and open the door for me, dear?---Oh, sorry, I ____ in the kitchen. I didn’t hear you.A. cookedB. would cookC. was cooking59. I _____ my homework while my parents ______ TV last night.A. have watchedB. were watchingC. were watchingD. were watching60. How long have you _____?A. borrowed the bookB. bought the bikeC. been backD. received the letter61. My aunt isn’t here. She ______ Shanghai on business. She will be back in three days.A. wentB. has gone toC. has been toD. will go to62. ---Kitty, will you go to see Spider-Man 3 with us this evening?---Sorry. I ______ the film already.A. sawB. have seenC. had seen63. Henry speaks Chinese very well. He ______ in China since 2002.A. staysB. stayedC. is stayingD. has stayed64. ---Where is your English book, Mike?---Sorry, sir. I _____ it at home.A. have lostB. have forgottenC. have left65. ---How can you start playing games so soon, Tom?---I ____ my homework, Mom.A. have finishedB. finishedC. finish66. Eddie and Nancy ______ for ten months.A. have diedB. diedC. have been deadA. seeB. will seeC. have seenD. am seeing67. ---Would you like to see the film with me?---I’m sorry I _____ it twice.A. has been toB. went toC. has gone toD. will go to68. ---Hello, this is Lily speaking. Could I speak to Mr Black?---Sorry. He ______ the Xuanwu Lake Park.69. ---Why won’t you go to the movie with me, Betty?---Because I ______ it twice.A. seeB. will seeC. sawD. have seen70. Ba Jin, one of the greatest writers in China, _______ as “People’s Writer”.A. is regardedB. has regardedC. is regardingD. regards71. Many trees and flowers ______ in our school last night, and they made our school a beautiful garden.A. plantB. plantedC. have plantedD. were planted72. Twelve-year-olds should not ______ to drive in China.A. allowB. be allowC. allowedD. be allowed73. It is said that potato chips in KFC ______ by mistake about one hundred years ago.A. were inventedB. inventedC. was invented74. We _____ to close the windows before we left the lab.A. tellB. toldC. are toldD. were told75. ---What should we do first if we want to develop our village?---A lot of new roads ______, I think.A. have to buildB. must buildC. have builtD. must be built76. ---How clean the windows are!---Thank you. The windows of the classroom _____ every day.A. is cleanedB. are cleanedC. were cleaned77. The World Cup (世界杯足球赛) _______ in Germany now.A. being hadB. is havingC. is holdingD. is being held78. Today Chinese ______ by more and more people around the world.A. was spokenB. is spokenC. spokeD. speak79. ---Linda, I am very thirsty.---Let’s go to the nearest supermarket _____ some drink, OK?A. buyB. boughtC. to buyD. buying80. He used to _____ in the sun, but now he is used to _______ at night.A. readB. readC. readingD. reading81. ---Would you like to go swimming in the river with us?---Sorry, I won’t. Our teacher often tells us _______ that.A. not doB. to doC. not to do82. Our teacher always tells us ______ more English in and out of class.A. speakB. spokenC. to speakD. speaking83. I had a bad cold. The doctor asked us _______ in bed.A. stayingB. to stayC. stayedD. stays84. ---What’s the use of this kind of fuel?---It can make the train ______ fast.A. to goB. goingC. wentD. go85. ---How do you know that she likes singing?---I often hear her ______ after class.A. to singB. sangC. singD. sings86. It’s time for sports. Let’s ______ bowling, shall we?A. goB. to goC. goingD. goes87. There are so many kinds of pens here. I can’t decide ______.A. when to chooseB. to choose whichC. which to choose88. The menu has so many good things! I can’t decide ______.A. what to eatB. how to eatC. where to eat89. ---Will you please give some advice on ______ English at home?---Well, do a lot of reading and listen to English program.A. how to readB. how to learnC. when to useD. where to use90. ---Do you know _____ for a picnic?---Children’s Park.A. what to buyB. how to getC. where to goD. when to start91. Alex wants to visit Shaolin Temple with us tomorrow. Go and tell him ______ at the school gate.A. which to chooseB. when to startC. what to visitD. where to go92. The music is too loud, would you mind _____?A. turn it downB. turning it downC. turning down it93. Tom likes cars. He enjoys ______ model cars of all kinds.A. collectsB. collectingC. to collectD. collected94. ---My spoken English is poor. What shall I do?---That’s easy. Practice ______ it as much as possible.A. speakB. speaksC. speakingD. to speak95. We went to Hainan Island on May Day and had great fun ______ in the sea.A. surfB. surfsC. surfingD. to surf96. ---There goes the bell.---It’s time for class. Let’s stop ______.A. talkB. to talkC. talkingD. not talk97. They are too tired, so they stop _____ and have a rest.A. workingB. to workC. work98. The young man was often seen ______ by the lake.A. to drawB. to drawingC. drawD. drew99. ---What happened?---We felt the earth ______. Some of the houses in Jiujiang were destroyed in the earthquake.A. movedB. to moveC. moving100. Jane likes singing. We often hear her ______ after class.A. singB. to singC. singsD. sang101. ---Where’s Mr Yu, do you know?---Well, it’s hard to say. But I saw him _____ a football game just now.A. was watchingB. watchingC. had watchedD. watched102. ---Where is Mary now? Do you know?---No, but I heard ______ in her room a few minutes ago.A. her singingB. her singC. she was singingD. all the answers are right103. Chinese people were cheering at the most ______ moment when Liu Xiang broke the world record.A. excitedB. to excitedC. excitedD. exciting104. ---It’s a bit cold. Would you mind my ______ all the windows?---Do as you like, please.A. closeB. will closeC. closingD. to close105. ---Hello, my name is Johnson. I believe you have a room _____ for me.---Johnson? Oh, yes, Mr Johnson. It’s Room 1201, on the second floor.A. looked
B. waitedC. cleared
D. booked106. The new term is coming. The students are busy ______ the classrooms.A. cleanB. cleansC. to cleanD. cleaning107. ---Maths is difficult for me. How I wish to improve it!---Don’t lose your confidence. I believe you will ______ it if you keep trying.A. takeB. workC. pickD. make108. How long does it _____ you to wash all the dishes?A. takeB. useC. spend109. ---Excuse me, Mr Li, I don’t know the meaning of the whole sentence. What shall I do?---You’d better first ______ the new words.A. look forB. look upC. look through110. ---Where is Tom? Do you know?---I think he _____ to the library.A. has goneB. goesC. has beenD. went111. ---Hi. I _____ you for a long time.---I ______ Beijing. I’ve just come back.A. hadn’ amB. haven’ shall beC. didn’ will beD. haven’ was112. ---Excuse me. Is the bus stop far from here?---Not very far. It only ______ you five minutes on foot.A. spendsB. costsC. takesD. gets113. ---Do I have to come back tomorrow?---Yes, you ______.A. canB. mayC. mustD. should114. ---Must I hand in my composition today?---No, you ______. You may give it to me tomorrow.A. needn’tB. can’tC. mustn’tD. shouldn’t115. In order ______ the world a friendly place, one must show a friendly face.A. makesB. makingC. to makeD. make116. It’s important ______ the piano well.A. of him to playB. for him to playC. of him playingD. for him playing117. We’re looking forwards to ______ the World Cup 2006 in Germany.A. visitingB. watchingC. looking118. Colors can change our moods and make us ______ happy or sad, energetic or sleepy.A. to feelB. feelingC. feltD. feel119. There are some dangerous fishes in this river, and I’ve warned Jack ______ here.A. not to swimB. to not swimC. swim not toD. to swim not120. ---Mum, ______ play computer games?---Yes, you can. But you have to finish your homework first.A. mustB. mayC. willD. need121. My mother ______ make rice dumplings. She’ll teach me how to do it.A. mustB. needC. shouldD. can122. ---Jim, can you help me wash the dishes?---Sorry, Dad. I _____ to the shop.A. goB. wentC. am goingD. have been123. The children ______ to swim last month and they can swim very well now.A. are taughtB. were taughtC. have taughtD. taught124. ---I won’t go to bed until the TV play _____ over.---You’d better not do that.A. isB. wasC. willD. will be125. ---Listen! Lily is singsing.---That ______ be Lily. She is in the library.A. mustn’tB. wouldn’tC. canD. can’t126. You ______ be quiet when you are in the reading room.A. shouldB. shouldn’tC. canD. can’t127. In the United States, you’re not supposed _____ with your hands.A. to eatB. eatingC. eatD. ate128. We’ll go to the farm and help the farmers with the apple-picking if it ______ tomorrow.A. won’t rainB. will be rainyC. doesn’t rainD. isn’t raining129. Mr Zhang asked me _____ the words again.A. readB. readsC. to readD. reading130. Mr Brown ______ in Beijing since 1993.A. workB. worksC. workedD. has worked131. I ______ a letter when my mother came in.A. writeB. am writingC. was writingD. will write132. Can I _____ a bike from him?A. lendB. returnC. giveD. borrow133. ---Must I stay at home?---No, you _____.A. mustn’tB. needn’tC. may notD. can not134. Stamps ______ by people for sending letters.A. useB. usingC. usedD. are used135. My father told me ______ play on the street.A. notB. to notC. not toD. did not136. There is going to ______ an English party this evening.A. beB. hasC. haveD. is137. When I got to the factory, the workers ______ about the film.A. are talkingB. talkedC. were talkingD. have talked138. ---Could you give me a hand? I want to ______ the map on the wall.---With pleasure.A. put upB. look upC. open upD. turn up139. I _____ my teacher since last year. I miss him very much.A. didn’tB. sawC. haven’t seen140. ---_____ you _____ take a bus to school?---Yes. But now I usually go to school on foot.A. D use toB. W used toC. Do; use to141. ---Don’t ______ too late, or you will feel tired in class.---I won’t, Mum.A. stand upB. stay upC. wake upD. get up142. ---Whose notebook is this?---It _____ be Ning’s. It has her name on it.A. needB. can’tC. mustD. shallA. inventB. inventedC. inventedD. invented143. ---When ______ the car ______?---In 1885.A. goesB. wentC. has goneD. has been144. ---Excuse me. Is Joan in?---Sorry, she isn’t here at the moment. She ______ to the railway station half an hour ago.145. Attention, please! All the moble phones ______ during the meeting.A. must keep offB. have kept offC. are keeping offD. must be kept off146. ---Have you mended your shoes, Bob?---Yes, I ______ them twenty minutes ago.A. have mendedB. mendC. had mendedD. mended147. ---Come and join us, Jimmy!---I’m sorry, but I’m really busy now. If I ______ time, I would certainly go.A. will haveB. have hadC. hadD. have148. ---You’ve left the light on.---Oh, sorry. ______ and turn it off.A. I’ve goneB. I’ll goC. I wentD. I’m going149. ---Kitty, will you go to see film Cold Mountain this evening?---No, I won’t. I _____ it already.A. sawB. have seenC. seeD. will see150. Listen! Some of the girls _____ about Super Girls. Let’s join them!A. talkB. were talkingC. are talkingD. talked151. ---That T-shirt with Yao Ming’s picture on it belong to David. He admires him a lot.---No, it _____ be his. He hates black color.A. can’tB. needn’tC. mustn’tD. can’t152. ---Shall I tell Sally about it?---No, you _____. I’ve told her already.A. shouldn’tB. mustn’tC. needn’tD. can’t153. It is easy _____ the problem.A. for him sloveB. for him to sloveC. of him solvingD. of him to solve154. ---Let’s do something at the party. What about ______?---No, I’d like ______.A. to danceB. dancingC. dancingD. to dance155. ---Bob, may I _____ your MP4?---Sure. But you’d better not _____ it to others.A. lendB. borrowC. borrowD. lend156. This type of MP4 is my favorite, but I can’t _____ it.A. spendB. costC. payD. afford157. When traffic lights are red, we ______ stop and wait.A. mayB. canC. mustD. might158. Today Chinese is becoming more and more popular. It ______ in many schools around the world.A. teachesB. is teachingC. has taughtD. is taught159. ---What about playing football this afternoon, Sam?---I would rather ______ at home than ______ football. It’s too hot outside.A. playingB. playC. to playD. playing160. This morning I went to work ln such a hurry that _____ the key to my office at home.A. forgotB. leftC. missedD. lost161. ---Mr Wang, I have trouble _____ the next.---Remember ______ it three times at least.A. readingB. readingC. to readD. to read162. ---Why don’t you take the T-shirt, Linda?---I have only $ 10. I can’t it.A. borrowB. affordC. sellD. bring163. ---What a hard problem!---Ask Mary. Maybe she has _____ with a good idea about it.A. come upB. ended upC. met upD. kept up164. Remember to _____ the lights when your leave your classroom.A. turn onB. turn offC. turn upD. turn down165. I enjoy _____ the light music.A. to listen toB. listening toC. hearingD. to hear166. Please ______ as soon as you get there.A. ring me upB. ring up meC. wake me upD. wake up me167. When I _____, I want to be a teacher.A. grows upB. grow upC. shall growD. grew up168. ---Would you please _____ me an eraser, Lucy?---Certainly. Here you are.A. borrowB. lendC. borrowedD. lent169. Trees _____ in spring.A. plantB. were plantedC. should be plantedD. should plant170. The Great Green Wall will stop the wind from ______ the earth away.A. blowingB. blowC. blowsD. to blow中考代词复习1. ---Do you know about David?---Yes, I know _____ very well.A. heB. himselfC. himD. his2. _____ are league members.A. Both you and meB. Both you and IC. Both he and her3. ---Mom, I want to ask grandpa a question.---Oh. _____ is reading a newspaper upstairs.A. HeB. HimC. HisD. Himself4. ---John, someone in your class phoned you this morning.---Who was ____?A. heB. sheC. itD. that5. When Yang Liwei came back from space, many reporters interviewed ____ and got some first-hand information.A. sheB. himC. hisD. himself6. My parents gave ____ a nice toy dog for my birthday.A. IB. meC. myD. mine7. ---Whose are those books?---They are ______.A. ourB. mineC. yourD. their8. ---Tom, is this your dictionary?---No, it’s not ____ . It’s David’s.A. yoursB. mineC. hisD. hers9. It isn’t _____ watch. I felt nime at home.A. myB. meC. ID. myself10. ---Is this your son’s sweater?---No. _____ is on the chair behind the desk.A. HeB. HimC. SheD. His11. _____ school is much bigger than _____.A. O theirB. O theirsC. T ourD. T ours12. As we all have grown up, we should learn to look after _____.A. ourselvesB. usC. myselfD. me13. ---Who taught _____ French?---Nobody. She learned all by _____.A. herB. herselfC. herselfD. she14. ---Our teacher wouldn’t give us the answers to questions directly.---Why not work them out all by _____?A. themselvesB. ourselvesC. himselfD. itself15. ---Did you and your parents enjoy _____ in Beijing last month?---Yes. We had a good time there.A. yourselvesB. yourselfC. youD. yours16. ---What a lovely card! Where did you buy it?---I made it by _____.A. meB. himselfC. myselfD. itself17. ---Let me help you to carry the box.---No, thanks. I can do it by _____.A. meB. myC. mineD. myself18. My parents usually buy me some simple clothes _____ can last a long time.A. whoB. thatC. whomD. whose19. The weather in Guangdong is hotter than _____ in Qinghai.A. itB. thatC. oneD. /20. The pears in my basket are smaller than _____ in Jim’s.A. itB. thatC. onesD. those21. ---Your coffee smells good!---It’s from Canada. Would you like _____?A. itB. someC. thisD. little22. Ted’s mother kept telling Ted not to tell lies, but _____ didn’t help.A. whichB. itC. sheD. he23. ---Tommy, have you got a computer in your home?---Yes, I have ______.A. itB. oneC. someD. any24. Your digital watch is nice. Where did you buy _____? I want to buy _____, too.A. oneB. itC. oneD. it25. ---How often are the Olympic Games held?---____ four years.A. EveryB. EachC. InD. For26. Jimmy’s parents are teachers. _____ of them teaches Chinese. They both teach French.A. NeitherB. EitherC. AllD. Both27. Liu Ying lives with her grandparents in the countryside because ______ of her parents work in the city.A. bothB. eitherC. neitherD. none28. ---Would you like some bread or cookies?---_____, thanks. I don’t have any food before going to bed.A. AnyB. NoneC. EitherD. Neither29. ---Here’s coffee and tea. You may have _____.---Thanks.A. eitherB. eachC. oneD. it30. ---Which of the twin sister is a doctor?---_____ are.A. AllB. BothC. EitherD. Neither31. ---Did your parents go to climb the Zijin Mountain last Sunday?---No, they _____ went to see a film.A. bothB. allC. eitherD. every32. ---Do you want tea or coffee?---_____. I really don’t mind.A. BothB. NoneC. EitherD. Neither33. It rained heavily this morning, but _____ of my classmates were late for school.A. neitherB. noneC. allD. not34. ---Is there any milk in that cup?---I’m afraid there is ____ milk left.A. someB. anyC. noD. not35. It was a long journey, but _____ of them four felt boring.A. neitherB. bothC. noneD. all36. This English newspaper is very easy for the students because there are ______ new words in it.A. littleB. a littleC. fewD. a few37. ---What do you think of George?---He’s a man of _____ words. He always stays alone.A. littleB. muchC. fewD. many38. There is still _____ meat on the plate.A. fewB. a fewC. littleD. a little39. She has ____ friends at school, who she likes to play with.A. a littleB. fewC. a fewD. little40. Nancy spoke in such a low voice that _____ students in our class could hear her.A. allB. manyC. fewD. most41.
Obey the traffic rules and learn to protect yourself. _____ is more important than life.A. NothingB. SomethingC. EverythingD. Anything42. ---Who helped you with your English?---______! I learned it all by myself.A. NobodyB. AnybodyC. SomebodyD. Everybody43. Be quiet, please! Miss Yang has _____ to tell us.A. everything importantB. something importantC. anything important44. _____ is watching TV. Let’s turn it off.A. SomebodyB. AnybodyC. NobodyD. Everybody45. ---_____ is Tony’s opinion about English food?---Delicious.A. HowB. WhyC. WhereD. What46. I’d like to tell you the table manners _____ you should
know when you visit Korea.A. whichB. whoC. whatD. whom47. ---Is the girl _____ in interviewing the manager of that company your friend?---Yes, she is a journalist from CCTV.A. whomB. whichC. whoD. whose48. ---_____ are you going to the concert with this weekend?---My cousin. I’m sure we will enjoy _____.A. W ourselvesB. W usC. W myselfD. W herself49. I have _____ to do. Please give me _____ to read.A. anythingB. somethingC. everythingD. nothing50. Most young people find _____ exciting to watch a football match.A. itB. thisC. thatD. one51. Many young people love the songs ____ have great lyrics.A. whoB. thoseC. whichD. when52. My aunt has two children. But _____ of them lives with her.A. eachB. neitherC. eitherD. both53. ---Do you like the pop star Zhou Jielun or the movie star Liu Dehua?---____. I am not their fan.A. BothB. EitherC. NeitherD. All54. Yao Ming is a famous basketball star ____ is playing in the NBA.A. whoseB. whoC. whatD. which55. Xiao Li is the right person to show the foreigners around, for _____ of us can speak English.A. allB. eachC. bothD. none56. On ______ sides of the street are a lot of colorful flowers.A. eachB. bothC. eitherD. all57. _____ of my parents are on business, but I can take good care of myself.A. BothB. NeitherC. EitherD. None58. ---Miss Liu, we’ll have a class meeting. Could you give _____ some advice?---OK.A. herB. usC. youD. our59. ---Is this ______ book?---No, it is not ______. It’s Li Ming’s.A. myB. mineC. myD. mine60. ---What else do you want?---_______ else. I think I have got everything ready.A. SomethingB. NothingC. AnythingD. Everything61. ---Mum, Jim bought a parrot yesterday. Could you please buy _____ for me?---Sure. But you must look after it yourself.A. oneB. thisC. itD. that62. I asked John for _____ ink. But he didn’t have _____.A. someB. anyC. anyD. some63. The book is _____. I wrote _____ name on its cover ______.A. myselfB. myselfC. myD. my64. We had a picnic last term and it was a lot of fun, so let’s have _____ one this month.A. the otherB. someC. anotherD. other65. Some of the stickers belong to me, while the rest are ______.A. him and herB. his and herC. his and hersD. him and hers66. ---Frank can’t find ____ dictionary. Can you lend ____ to _____?---Certainly.A. herB. /; hisC. heD. him67. ---You look sad, Kate.---Yeah, I have made _____ mistakes in my report.A. a littleB. littleC. a fewD. few68. ---Whose bike is this? Is it David’s?---No, it isn’t. _____ is black.A. MineB. HersC. HisD. Yours69. ---What a hot day! Have you had a drink?---Yes. But I’d like to have _____ after work.A. itB. oneC. otherD. another70. Class 2 will go for a picnic. They made _____ 6 o’clock to meet at the foot of Mt. Tai.A. itB. thatC. themD. /71. ---Which tie is more suitable for me, the red one or the blue one?---I have no idea. You’d better take them _____.A. allB. eachC. everyD. both72. Miss Zhang told us that we shoud finish our homework all by _____.A. weB. ourC. oursD. ourselves73. ---Do you like talking with your friends on the telephone or mobile phone?---______. I enjoy using QQ.A. NeitherB. EitherC. BothD. None74. There’s ____ cooking oil left in the house. Would you go to the supermarket and get _____?A. someB. anyC. someD. any75. ---Julia, could you go and help your father wash the car?---Why ____? I’m busy now. Amy is lying on the grass doing nothing.A. meB. IC. himD. her76. Come on, Sue! Here’s ______ about the English Speech Contest.A. something usefulB. anything specialC. nothing exciting77. ---What do your classmates talk about most in your school now?---_____ might be “eight honours and disgraces (八荣八耻)”.A. They
B. It’sC. It
D. Its78. ---Hey! There is a bag on the ground. Whose is it?---There is a woman over there. Maybe it’s _____.A. herB. hersC. sheD. herself79. We visited the students in a rural school last month and gave away a lot of school things to ______.A. theyB. themC. theirD. theirs中考形容词副词复习1. Many local people in Leshan prefer to go to _____ in Mount Emei for their summer holiday.A. somewhere coldB. cold somewhereC. somewhere coolD. cool somewhere2. Can you tell me _____ about your friends?A. something differentB. different anythingC. different something3. I have ______ to do today.A. anything importantB. something importantC. important nothingD. important something4. It’s too cold here in winter. People have to wear _____ clothes.A. warmB. newC. beautifulD. expensive5. ---Is there
______ in today’s newspaper?---No, there’s ______.A. something unusualB. nothing unusualC. nothing unusualD. unusual nothing6. ---I always listen to the teacher _____ in class.---It’s very clever of you to do so.A. freeB. freelyC. carefulD. carefully7. You _____ ever saw computers years ago, but now they are everywhere.A. sometimesB. usuallyC. hardlyD. almost8. Alice _____ eats meat so that she can keep herself from getting too fat.A. rarelyB. alwaysC. nearlyD. carefully9. Zhou Feng has learned English for many years, but he can ______ understand the English speakers.A. hardlyB. certainlyC. alwaysD. almost10. Does your father walk _____ up with you?A. fast enough to catchB. enough fast catchingC. enough fast to catchD. fast enough catching11. Don’t worry. She can look after your pet ______.A. careful enoughB. enough carefulC. carefully enoughD. enough carefully12. After meeting my friend at the airport, I drove her ____ to the hotel.A. clearlyB. directlyC. luckilyD. exactly13. ---How was the weather yesterday?---It was terrible. It rained _____ all day.A. stronglyB. heavilyC. hardlyD. badly14. People in different countries behave ______ when they eat dinner.A. politelyB. differentlyC. healthilyD. quietly15. ---Can you catch what I said?---Sorry, I can ______ understand it.A. almostB. hardlyC. nearlyD. never16. ---Is the physics problem _______?---Yes. I can work it out _____.A. easilyB. easyC. easeD. easier17. Will you please speak ______? I’m afraid I can’t follow you.A. loudlyB. pleasantlyC. slowlyD. easily18. ---How does Tony go to school every day?---He has the _______ journey, so he walks to school.A. farthestB. longestC. nearestD. shortest19. ---Which country has ______ population, Japan, India or China?---Japan, of course.A. smallB. smallerC. smallestD. the smallest20. The price of this computer is the _____ of the three.A. smallestB. biggestC. highestD. tallest21. The environment in our hometown is _____ than it was before.A. goodB. worseC. betterD. bad22. The world is becoming smaller and smaller because the Internet brings us _______.A. nearB. fartherC. closerD. the closest23. This maths problem is _____ that one.A. so easy asB. as difficult asC. much difficult thanD. less easier than24. My father doesn’t like the color of the tie because it is too ______.A. dearB. shortC. thinD. dark25. Damel plays chess ______, if not better than, David.A. as wellB. as well asC. so wellD. as well as26. ---Is chemistry more difficult than physics?---No, chemistry isn’t as ______ as physics.A. easyB. difficultC. easierD. more difficult27. Shark is getting old and cannot jump as _____ as he did.A. highB. higherC. highestD. much higher28. Some people think that CD-ROMs will soon be _____ books.A. as more popular thanB. the most popular thanC. so popular asD. more popular than29. Amy makes fewer mistakes than Frank. She does her homework _______.A. more carefullyB. more carelesslyC. more carefulD. more careless30. ---Dick, is Nick your twin brother?---Yes, and I’m thirty minutes ______ than him.A. fatterB. tallerC. heavierD. older31. ---She eats meat than she did last year.---That’s why she’s getting fatter.A. moreB. lessC. fewerD. much32. I can type _____ than I can write by hand.A. fastB. much fasterC. more fasterD. fastest33. ---What delicious cakes!---They would taste _____ with butter.A. goodB. betterC. badD. worse34. ---Hi, Tom. Is your brother as active as you?---No, he’s a quiet boy. He is _______.A. less outgoing than meB. not so calm as IC. more active than ID. as outgoing as I35. ---Do you like the two skirts?---The yellow one is good but the green one looks ______.A. nicerB. niceC. bestD. more nice36. ---Have you decided which you’d like to buy, the black shirt or the yellow one?---The black one. Because it is _______ of the two.A. the nicerB. the nicestC. nicer37. Of the two Australian students, Masha is ______ one. I think you can find her easily.A. tallestB. the tallerC. tallerD. the tallest38. I hope our life will be _____ in the future.A. better and betterB. good and goodC. good and better39. 根据汉语完成句子你的英语越来越好了。Your English is getting ______ _______ ______.better
better40. The busier he is, the _____ he feels.A. happilyB. happyC. happierD. more happy41. ---Remember, boys and girls. _____ you work, _____ result you will get.---We know, Miss Gao.A. The better, the harderB. The harder, the betterC. The harder, the good42. ______ friends you have, ______ you will be.A. M happierB. T the happierC. More, more happyD. The more, the more happy43. _____ you work, ______ knowledge you’ll get.A. T moreB. T the moreC. H the moreD. H more44. Now telephones are very popular and they are much ______ than before.A. cheapB. cheaperC. cheapestD. the cheapest45. ---Mr Smith, would you please speak a little more _____?---Sorry! I thought you could follow me.A. quietlyB. quicklyC. slowlyD. politely46. ---What does your cousin look like now?---Oh, he is much ______ than before.A. strongB. strongerC. strongestD. too strong47. ---Now the air in our hometown is even ______ than it was before.---So we must do something to stop it.A. dirtyB. betterC. worseD. more better48. The new road is much ____ than before. Six cars can pass it at the same time.A. largerB. widerC. fartherD. rougher49. Our life will be ______ better in the future.A. lessB. muchC. fewer50. ---Who’s ______ basketball player in China now? Is it Yao Ming?---No. It’s Sun Mingming.A. tallB. tallerC. the tallest51. Of all the sports shoes, John bought ______ pair. Then he had some money for socks.A. a cheaperB. the most wonderfulC. the least expensive52. English is one of ______ imporant subjects in our school.A. mostB. the mostC. moreD. much more53. Which boy is ______, Jim, Mike or Tom?A. tallerB. the most tallC. the tallestD. the taller54. Of all the ball games, I like baseball ______. it’s really my favorite.A. wellB. goodC. betterD. best55. Welcome to our hotel. It’s ______ in the city.A. goodB. betterC. bestD. the best56. Chinese is the language spoken by the ______ number of people in the world, but it’s not as ______ as English.A. widely spokenB. wide spokenC. widely speakingD. wide speaking57. Carl felt _____ because he won the first prize in the school singing competition.A. interestedB. proudC. angryD. worried58. Sorry, I took your MP3 by mistake, I’ll be ______ careful next time.A. mostB. moreC. much59. ---Why don’t you like pigs, Molly?---Because they are ______.A. cuteB. smartC. friendlyD. ugly60. Jake always makes us laugh, he is much ______ than his brother.A. funB. funnyC. funnierD. funniest61. ---He is slow in studying. I wonder how he could get good results in the exam.---No wonder he is always _____.A. livelyB. hard-workingC. kind-heartedD. helpful62. The lake looks _____ in the moonlight. I often take a walk around it.A. wonderfullyB. famousC. beautifulD. well63. It is _____ nice of you to say so.A. trulyB. trueC. reallyD. real64. This sweater doesn’t suit me. It’s a bit small.Could you give me _______ one?A. a largeB. a largerC. the largest65. ---Who can run _____ in the 100-metre race in your class?---I think Li Ping can.A. fartherB. fasterC. farthestD. fastest66. She is good at the piano. And she can sing very _____.A. goodB. wellC. betterD. worse67. This year our school is _____ than it was last year.A. much more beautifulB. much beautifulC. the most beautifulD. beautiful68. Liu Xiang is one of _____ players in the world.A. most popularB. more popularC. the most popularD. the popularest69. The maths problem is _____ that one.A. not so easy asB. more easy thanC. as easier thanD. easy than70. “Please don’t be angry with me,” said Amy laughingly. This made me even ______.A. angryB. angrierC. angriest71. ---Why are you so ______?---Because our ping-pong player Wang Liqin had won the world championship.A. excitedB. excitingC. boredD. boring72. I think Chinese is _____ than maths.A. interestingB. more interestingC. most interestingD. the most interesting73. None of the students watched it ______.A. careful enoughB. enough carefullyC. carefully enoughD. enough careful74. _____ she eats, _____ she will be.A. M fatB. T fatterC. M the fatterD. T the fatter75. I don’t think English if _____ Chinese.A. as important asB. not important asC. not so importantD. important as76. Miss Gao is a good English teacher. The students in her class _____ English.A. are interested inB. are interesing inC. are interested atD. are interesting to77. The twins are together most of the time. So they never feel _____.A. aloneB. lonelyC. happilyD. friendly78. What a ______ cough! You seem ______ ill.A. terriblyB. terribleC. terribleD. terribly79. Jim is _____ at all his lessons. And I’m sure he’ll do very ______ in the exams.A. goodB. wellC. wellD. good80. You look _____ than before, why?A. more thinB. more thinnerC. much more thinD. much thinner81. Li Lei’s words made her ______.A. happilyB. angrilyC. cryingD. angry82. ---The accident was really terrible.---Yes, it was. The young man on the bicycle was too ______.A. carelessB. carefulC. carelesslyD. carefully83. ---Which ocean is ____, The Atlantic or the Pacific?---The Pacific.A. deepB. deeperC. deepestD. more deeper84. Jim is good at maths, but his physics is _______.A. worseB. worstC. betterD. best85. ---This sweater is too expensive. I can’t afford it.---How about this one? It’s much _______.A. cheapB. cheaperC. cheapestD. the cheapest86. Please stay here. It’s raining ______ outside.A. hardB. hardlyC. heavy87. ---I feel really ______ before the interview.---Take it easy. Sure you are the best.A. patientB. seriousC. nervousD. cool88. ---How was the weather yesterday?---It was terrible. It rained _____. People could _____ go out.A. hardlyB. hardC. hardlyD. hard89. Mount Qomolangma, “the roof (屋脊) of the world”, is as ______ as 8844.43 metres.A. highB. higherC. highest90. ---Is your toothache getting better?---No, it’s _____.A. badB. serousC. worseD. the worst91. It is very hot these days. And today is ______ day.A. hotB. hotterC. much hotD. the hottest92. He is not so ______ in sailing as his father.A. interestedB. interestingC. more interestedD. more interesting93. ---Which is _____, the sun, the moon or the earth?---Of course the sun is.A. smallerB. the smallestC. biggestD. the biggest94. ---You are standing too near to the TV. Can you move a bit ______?---OK. Mum. Is it all right here?A. fasterB. slowerC. fartherD. nearer95. All of them can take this job, but I want to know who is ______.A. the most carefulB. more carefulC. carefulD. very careful96. Tom writes so ______ that he doesn’t make any mistakes in his homework.A. carefulB. carelessC. carefullyD. carelessly97. ---_____ did you have the party last night?---In the park.A. WhatB. WhyC. WhenD. Where98. ---Do you like song Backlight (逆光) sung by Singerporean pop star Stephanie Sun?---Yes, it sounds really ______.A. deliciousB. beautifulC. beautifullyD. terrible99. ---Can you understand me?---Sorry, I can ______ understand you.A. hardlyB. almostC. evenD. ever100. I’ll work ______ I can.A. so hardly asB. so hard asC. as hardly asD. as hard as101. It is very ______ to listen to him.A. interestedB. interestingC. interested inD. interest102. Comrade Chen is ______ older than I.A. veryB. moreC. muchD. quite103. Peter runs ______ in our class.A. the fastB. fasterC. fastestD. most104. This egg smells ______, though it looks all right.A. goodB. wellC. badD. badly105. Wait a minute, I have _____ to tell you.A. something interestedB. something interestingC. intereting somethingD. anything intereting

我要回帖

更多关于 like doing something 的文章

随机推荐