you are beautya beauty, oh, I like you. 中文是什么

有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
09-03-08 &
歌名Beautiful girlBeautiful girl, wherever you areI knew when I saw you, you had opened the doorI knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.You said &hello& and I turned to goBut something in your eyes left my heart beating soI just knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.It was destiny's gameFor when love finally came onI rushed in line only to findThat you were gone.Whenever you are, I fear that I mightHave lost you forever like a song in the nightNow that I've loved again after a long, long whileI've loved again.Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come trueYou've made me love again after a long, long whileIn love againAnd I'm glad that it's youHmm, beautiful girl.
请登录后再发表评论!
都喜欢看的H网站地址&&你懂的!高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&&各种类型都有&不要太上瘾!&手机也可以看滴!f尀sw刘46闊f寊
请登录后再发表评论!
You are so beautifulBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Anytime I wonder…wonder how I feelOh, you`re driving me out of my mind.Every time I see youBabe, is this for real?Oh, someone like you is hard to find.Oh, I promise you love.And I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything what I dotill the morning lightBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.The way you look tonightYou can`t give me more.Every time a story in your eyesListen to my heartbeat.Oh you can&#39;t ignoreYou `re the nearest thing to paradise.Are you ready for love?Oh, I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything I can do till the morning light.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.Oh Baby you…you are beautiful.So unbelievable…( I love your smile)Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
【You’re Beautiful】James Blunt Grammy Nominees 2007 格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
http://955.cc/bdFPd&&&&&宅男神器、宅男必备地址!!
请登录后再发表评论!
Grammy&Nominees&2007&格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!By Celebitchy
This is a genuine question. If you saw Renee Zellweger out and about, judging from these latest photos of her, you might think she looked familiar but you wouldn&#8217;t think, &#8220;that&#8217;s Renee Zellweger,&#8221; right? You wouldn&#8217;t recognize her, at least I wouldn&#8217;t. At an event where she&#8217;s identified, it&#8217;s easy to say &#8220;huh, I guess that&#8217;s Renee Zellweger,&#8221; but otherwise I might see her out, do a double take and forget about it. I often see people who remind me of celebrities, but I chalk that up to my job and to staring at famous faces all day. (Protip: if you feel like flattering someone, tell them they look like someone famous. I kind of love to do that, but it&#8217;s not phony! Usually the person really reminds me of a celebrity.) So if I saw Renee now it might not compute for me that it was her.
So obviously Renee had some work done. I like her, she&#8217;s not a famewhore, and she seems like a genuinely nice person . I&#8217;m not going to criticize her for getting a few jabs or an eye job or whatever she had done to look like this. I don&#8217;t think she needed it, but I understand the plastic surgery motivation in general, especially in her industry where the pressure is so high. That said, does she look plastic? Does she look super fake and &#8220;done&#8221;? To me, she doesn&#8217;t. She just looks very different from how she did before, and like she had some minor work. If I saw her out, as a civilian I didn&#8217;t know, I wouldn&#8217;t think that she had too much plastic surgery, just some Botox.
It&#8217;s kind of shocking how different Renee looks though, and how she looks like a familiar version of herself. She
could be her younger sister. Will this be a Jennifer Grey-type situation and will it cost Renee work? I think she was just as pretty before. Her wide eyed look is a little too contrived, but again that&#8217;s in relation to how she looked before. If I didn&#8217;t know her, I wouldn&#8217;t be struck by her obvious plastic surgery. So I guess that means it&#8217;s decent surgery, however different it makes her look.
What happens to someone&#8217;s identity when they radically change their looks? How long does it take to get used to? I guess it depends on the person. I doubt it&#8217;s something I could get used to, but maybe I&#8217;m wrong. Maybe I&#8217;ll know that experience someday.
Thanks to Kit for mentioning this on the Lisa Kudrow post
photo credit: WENN and FameFlynet
By Celebitchy
Featured Links
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
I really like her like this. Wow. If you&#8217;re going to do plastic surgery, this is how you do it. She looks stunning! Her features are so much more relaxed. Good for her.
Edit: is it possible she hasn&#8217;t had much work done, and that most of it&#8217;s just because she stopped the tightening procedures? Her face looked painfully tight before these new photos.
Latest CommentsA:Grace,here are some___.you can eat them.B:oh,thanks,but I don't like apples.A:A:Grace,here are some___.you can eat them.B:oh,thanks,but I don't like apples.A:what___do you like.B:I like bananas.A:____you like pears.B:no,i don't.A:how ____strawberries?B:oh,i like strawberries very much.there are some strawberries in my bag.let's have them.A:that____good.
applesfruitDoabouttastes请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Carissa&#039;s world | A journey from one world to another&#8230;from feeling like a child to acting like a woman&#8230;

我要回帖

更多关于 beauty buffet ohcdn 的文章

随机推荐