英文翻译硕士找工作现在大部分人都只为找工作赚钱焦虑

【作业一】
请仿照上述例子再举出一个例子,说明学习很多不同的技能会有更广阔的发展空间。
表哥是双学位毕业,找工作更容易。很多人也遭遇过类似情况。
【作业三】
请分别用下列句型翻译这句话:在现代社会,人们变更工作的速度越来越快。
1. In modern society, the speed of people career change is becoming faster an...... - 朗播英语
托福作文咩第 5 期 Day 6
【作文题目】People who develop many different skills are more successful than people who focus on only one skill.【观点】人们掌握多种不同技能比只专注一种技能更容易成功。【理由】学习很多不同的技能会有更广阔的发展空间。【例子】现在很多大学生在读本科时除了本专业的学习,还会选择修双学位,这样毕业的时候就可以修到两个学位。例如一个英语专业的本科生可以选择管理作为自己的第二专业,这样在未来择业的时候,自己就可以在英语和管理两个方向上做选择,因而大大拓宽自己的就业面。【理由段】在现代社会,人们变更工作的速度越来越快。在这一形势下,掌握的技能越多,选择权就越大,发展空间也会更广泛,成功的几率自然也更高。现在很多大学生在读本科时除了本专业的学习,还会选择修双学位,这样毕业的时候就可以修到两个学位。例如一个英语专业的本科生可以选择管理作为自己的第二专业,这样在未来择业的时候,自己就可以在英语和管理两个方向上做选择,因而大大拓宽自己的就业面。【作业一】请仿照上述例子再举出一个例子,说明学习很多不同的技能会有更广阔的发展空间。【作业二】请结合观点、理由,以及你写的例子,仿照上述理由段重写一个理由段,说明为什么学习很多不同的技能会给人带来更广阔的发展空间。【作业三】请分别用下列句型翻译这句话:在现代社会,人们变更工作的速度越来越快。1. In modern society, the speed of A is becoming faster and faster.2. Contemporarily, A be at an ever-increasingly faster speed.3. Currently, A’s rate is becoming progressively faster.【作业四】请将你在作业二中写的理由段翻译成英文。
proffers more room 这个表达太赞requisitions like A are also becoming more and more prevalent &这个也学到了
发现很多小词用的很巧 每次看大神的文章就被洗了脑的赶脚一样~~~啵啵
每日必修课!观摩我珂的文章!??
我有话要说
进入小组 >>everyone gets tired sometimes 的翻译是:有时候每个人都累了 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
everyone gets tired sometimes
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
有时候每个人都累了
有时候每个人都累了
有时候每个人都累了
每个人都很累有时
大家得到有时疲倦
相关内容&a唐僧师徒四人去往西天取经 The Tang Xuanzang priest and disciple four people go toward the Western Paradise to learn from experienced people & aor [RIGHT ARROW] to help 或(右箭头)帮助 & a现在他离开了我,进入他梦想中的大学。 Now he left me, enters him to vainly hope for the university. & a在阿拉伯联合酋长国和美丽的女人见面! Meet in United Arab Emirates and the beautiful woman! & a请输你会中文吗? Please lose you to speak Chinese? & a最长的 Longest & a五四时期,爱情被认为是人性解放的必要前提 54 times, love was considered is prerequisite which the human nature liberates & aResignation letter 正在翻译,请等待... & aPOLYLAC POLYLAC & a其他异常的 Other unusual & aOf the six passengers in the compartment 正在翻译,请等待... & a外汇管理局 Foreign exchange administrative bureau & ado you understand 您了解 & a捞鸡 Fishes the chicken & awants mary to eat fish some 要玛丽吃鱼一些 & aThe article discusses the characteristics of corporate governance, analyzed the relationship between internal audit and corporate governance, revealing the inadequacy of the present situation of Chinese enterprises internal audit, defined the position of internal audit in corporate governance structure and function. 正在翻译,请等待... & a在企业家社会责任形象传播中这种相互确认尤为重要 This kind confirms mutually in the entrepreneur society responsibility image dissemination especially importantly & awant to cross-sell or up-sell 想要交互推销或卖 & aI KNOW YOU KNOW I FEEL YOU,I KNOW YOU KNOW YOU FEEL ME 我知道您知道我感觉您,我知道您知道您感觉我 & a我长大了,应该帮助你们分担一些家务 I have grown up, should help you to share some housework & aFear of habits 对习性的恐惧 & a白嘉全 Bai Jiaquan & acaused 导致 & aUSA today prints each complete story on the front page of the respective section with exception to the cover story 美国在头版今天打印每个完全故事各自部分有例外到封面故事 & a开往北京的火车刚刚到站。 Left for Beijing's train just to station of arrival. & a分析仪器 Analyzes the instrument & a陆扬教授站在飞机的登机口前向我们挥手告别 Professor Lu Yang sta departure gate front we waves goodbye & athrow away the leaves 投掷叶子 & aThe $70000 historical cost of the equipment would be restated to $132300 as follows 正在翻译,请等待... & a城市中的生存压力迫使我们养成追求更好的习惯 In the city survival pressure forces us to foster pursues a better custom & atrick or treat,that is a question~ 把戏或款待,那是question~ & a麻醉药品室 Narcotic room & abottle of orange 瓶桔子 & aHerstellung von Insektiziden u. dgl 杀虫药的生产和。 dgl & avon Thiophosphorylchlorid Thiophosphorylchlorid & awas being killed 被杀害 & aThe idea of becoming a writer had come to me off and on since my childhood in Belleville, but it wasn't until my third year in high school that the possibility took hold . Until then I'd been bored by everything associated with English coures. I found English grammer dull and difficult. I hated the assignmengts to turn 正在翻译,请等待... & a他付不起出租车车费,所以只好步行 He cannot pay the rental car fare, therefore has to walk & aColouritblue Colouritblue & a不是有效的 windows映像文件 Is not the effective windows reflection document & a操场在马路的最右边 Drill ground in street most right side & a名牌衣服能体现自己的个性风格 Name brand clothes can manifest own individuality style & a离心泵性能特性曲线测定实验 Centrifugal pump performance characteristic curve determination experiment & a我们幻想着关于大学美好的一切 We are fantasizing about university happy all & a你认为这是一部有教育意义的电影吗? instructive You thought this is one has the education significance movie? instructive & aSometimes I do things I shouldn’t do. 有时我做我不应该做的事。 & a你不爱我了吗 You did not love me & a让我们踢足球 吧 Let us play the soccer & acoconut melon 椰子瓜 & acannot focus a disabled or invisible window 不能聚焦一个残疾或无形的窗口 & aWe were in the bookshop and three young men were behind us. Then I found my purse missing. The other two men ran away, and we followed this man here. 我们在书店,并且三个年轻人是在我们之后。 然后我找到我的钱包失踪。 其他二个人跑掉了,并且我们这里跟随了这个人。 & a好朋友要善于分享他人的快乐、分担痛苦。 The good friend wants to be good at sharing other people joyfully, the share pain. & a我赞同 I approve of & a他的本意是让我们找工作 His original intention is lets us look for the work & athis is
sarah 这是萨拉 & a他没有意识到面前的危险 Front he has not realized the danger & aeveryone gets tired sometimes 大家得到有时疲倦 &英语翻译所有的东西埋在梦里_百度知道
英语翻译所有的东西埋在梦里
英语翻译所有的东西埋在梦里All the things have been buried in the dream.Everything has been entombed in the dream.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
第一单元 友谊
安妮最好的朋友
你是不是想有一位无话不谈能推心置腹的朋友呢?或者你是不是担心你的朋友会嘲笑你,会不理解你目前的困境呢?安妮·弗兰克想要的是第一种类型的朋友,于是她就把日记当成了她最好的朋友。
安妮在第二次世界大战期间住在荷兰的阿姆斯特丹。她一家人都是犹太人,所以他们不得不躲藏起来,否则他们就会被德国纳粹抓去。她和她的家人躲藏了两年之后才被发现。在这段时间里,她唯一的忠实朋友就是她的日记了。她说,“我不愿像大多数人那样在日记中记流水账。我要把这本日记当作我的朋友,我要把我这个朋友称作基蒂”。现在,来看看安妮在藏身处躲了一年多之后的那种心情吧。
亲爱的基蒂:
我不知道这是不是因为我长久无法出门的缘...
All things buried in a dream
All the things buried in the dream
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大部分 翻译 的文章

随机推荐