do notbe in charge withh a phone wall adapter.

英语短文改错Today my teacher asked me to be in charge of our class wall newspaper and ask me about my plan on run it.I thought it an honor to be appointed as the editor of the wall newspaper ,or i was confident to do a good job.Therefore,i recevied the job happily,and promised to tell my detailed plan tomorrow.Now i have decided which i will invite some of my good friend to join in the designing of the wall newspaper.Everyone will be encouraging to express their opinions on running it and write articles for them.The new wall newspaper will be a greatly success,i think.
200马D君022
Today my teacher asked me to be in charge of our class wall newspaper and ask (改为asked)me about my plan on run(running) it.I thought it an honor to be appointed as the editor of the wall newspaper ,or( 改为and) I was confident to do a good job.Therefore,i recevied (改为accepted) the job happily,and promised to tell my detailed plan tomorrow.Now i have decided which(改为that) i will invite some of my good friend改为friends) to join in the designing of the wall newspaper.Everyone will be encouraging改为(encouraged) to express their opinions on running it and write articles for them(改为it).The new wall newspaper will be a greatly(改为great) success,i think.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
共有八处错误,为便于区别,我把错误的地方用单词的大写字母改正了。Today my teacher asked me to be in charge of our class wall newspaper and ASKED me about my plan on RUNNING it.I thought it IS an honor to be appointed as the edit...
1、ask me改为asked me2、on run it改为on running it3、or I was改为and I was4、recevied改为received5、tell my改为tell her my6、decided which改为decided that7、good friend改为good friends8、...
asked me about my plan
on running it
and I was confident 共三处
扫描下载二维码When a cell phone charger is plugged into the wall outlet, even if its not charging the phone does it still use electricity?
› , , ,
Do you know the answer?
Related Smartphones Questions
Yes, cell phone charges are emitting energy when they are plugged in but not being...
Yes, only 5% of the power drawn by cell phone chargers are actually used to charge...
Amish people charge their tool batteries and cell phones with solar powered...
5% of the power drawn by phone chargers are used to charge phones. The other 95%...
Yes, it's possible, however it really depends on the charger. More info here:...
Last Week's Popular Questions for Smartphones
The iOS 7 release date was confirmed last week for Wednesday, September 18th....
Frenzy is the name of the person who throws the fruit in Fruit Ninja. !
You can take them inside .... whoa whoa but if the stay there then it means they...
To save pictures to sim card on iPhone go to your settings and tools then click...
To pair your iPhone with your Mazda 3 Bluetooth, power on the phone and ensure...
div.text(string);
return div.html();
var cache = {}, lastX
$('#query').autocomplete({
source: function(query, callback) {
query.term = jQuery.trim(query.term);
if (query.term.length
questionVal = jQuery.trim(questionVal.substring(0, 100));
ellipses =
results[i] = {
value: questionVal,
label: (htmlEscape(questionVal) + (ellipses ? "..." : "") + '')
if (val.type && (val.type == "ANSWERED")) {
results[i].suggid = val.
cache[term] =
if (xhr === lastXhr) {
callback(results);
select: function(event, ui) {
$("#query").val(ui.item.value);
$("#suggid").val(ui.item.suggid);
setTimeout(function() {$("#search").submit();}, 50);
html: true,
delay: 100,
minLength: 3,
appendTo: $("#searchForm")
require(["jquery"], function() {
$('#search').bind('submit', function() {
var retVal =
((document.getElementById('query').value != '$webFormatter.escapeJavascriptString($defaultValue)') && (document.getElementById('query').value != ''));
if (!$("#suggid").val() || ($("#suggid").val().length < 1)) {
$("#suggid").remove();
Related Smartphones Galleries
Food lovers can rejoice with this collection of food apps filled with recipes, cooking tips and awesome dining options.
Practically everyone has a smartphone, but are they really as awesome as people say?
It's summer and time to plan your family vacation. Before you head out the door, check out the Top 10 Apps for Vacation.
Samsung makes parts of your iPhone? See what else you don't know about your smartphone!
Related Smartphones Quizzes
Try this quiz to find out how many smartphones you can name!
From Kabbalah to Scientology, celebrities have been devoting themselves to fads in religious practices for years. Can you identify them?
What kind of makeout partner are you? Take this quiz to find out if you're a sweet, passionate, or aggressive lip locker.
Have you ever wondered what your future will be like? Take this quiz to find out what will REALLY happen.
ChaCha Apps
Connect with ChaCha
ChaCha Information
& Copyright 2006-
ChaCha Search, Inc. & Experimental Use, All Rights Reserved, May Be Covered by
or Patents Pending.
Sign In To Your ChaCha Account
Remember Me
Sign up for ChaCha and you'll be able to easily get answers from thousands of ChaCha Guides on the Web and on your mobile phone, see your answer history, and stay up to date with the latest updates from ChaCha.
First Name:
Last Name:
Verify Password:
Create AccountA quick look at OEM quick-charging chargers that charge quickly | Android Central

我要回帖

更多关于 be charge with 的文章

随机推荐