山炮进城2电影二英签约那会在健身房,那段一首英文歌,谁知道叫什么名字。速速回我谢谢

山炮进城里一首英文歌叫什么_百度知道问题补充&&
本页链接:
&Tornado歌手:Little Big Town语言:英语 所属专辑:Tornado发行时间单攻厕纪丿慌搽苇敞俩: &
他度爷爷的 &4-12 07:16
猜你感兴趣山炮进城里酒吧放的音乐叫什么_百度知道山炮进城2 一个女生在跑步被一个男生抢劫后来她把那个抢劫的打了 请问那个女生叫什么名字 哪位大_百度知道山炮进城里面的英文歌是什么 山炮进城电影中的女生唱的英文歌曲叫什么名 - 泡泡网
《山炮进城》英文插曲
日期: 14:51:15
来源:泡泡网
导语《山炮进城》全名《山炮传奇之山炮进城》,不难看出本山传媒想要打造另一系列电影的野心。借鉴“囧途”系列的大获全胜,“山炮”系列也是近年来在中国电影界兴起的公路电影中的一员。
山炮进城里面的英文歌是什么《山炮进城》全名《山炮传奇之山炮进城》,不难看出本山传媒想要打造另一系列电影的野心。借鉴“囧途”系列的大获全胜,“山炮”系列也是近年来在中国电影界兴起的公路电影中的一员。在交友软件“心跳”上迷失的少女二英唐娜饰一心一意想要去北京寻找爱情,喜欢二英的“山炮”朱大海程野饰以及爱吹牛的陈有亮宋晓峰饰、女汉子菲哥张笑菲饰,机缘巧合之下一同踏入了到北京的旅途,路途中欢笑荒诞凄凉快乐样样齐全。那么,《山炮进城》里面的英文歌是什么?I&Wanted&You&-&Ina&Wroldsen&歌词&Lately&I've&been&thinking&about&what&I&can&do&I've&been&stressing&to&fall&back&in&love&with&you&I'm&so&sorry&that&I&couldn't&follow&throughBut&I&can't&go&on&this&way&I've&got&to&stop&it&babeYou've&been&wonderful&in&all&that&you&can&be&But&it&hurts&when&you&say&that&you&understand&meSo&believe&me&I&I&am&sorry&I&I&am&sorry&I&II&wanted&you&to&be&there&when&I&fallI&wanted&you&to&see&me&through&it&allI&wanted&you&to&be&the&one&I&lovedI&wanted&you&I&wanted&you&I&wanted&you&to&hold&me&in&my&sleepI&wanted&you&to&show&me&what&I&needI&wanted&you&to&know&just&how&down&deepI&wanted&you&I&wanted&you&I've&been&pushing&hard&to&open&up&the&door&Trying&to&take&us&back&to&where&we&were&before&But&I'm&done&I&just&can't&do&this&anymore'Cause&we&can't&be&mended&so&let's&stop&pretending&nowWe've&been&walking&around&in&circles&for&some&time&And&I&think&we&should&head&for&the&finish&line&So&believe&me&I&I&am&sorry&I&I&am&sorry&I&II&wanted&you&to&be&there&when&I&fallI&wanted&you&to&see&me&through&it&allI&wanted&you&to&be&the&one&I&lovedI&wanted&you&I&wanted&you&I&wanted&you&to&hold&me&in&my&sleepI&wanted&you&to&show&me&what&I&needI&wanted&you&to&know&just&how&down&deepI&wanted&you&I&wanted&you&I&I&I'm&so&sorry&babyBut&I&I&I&gotta&pack&up&and&leaveBut&I&I'll&always&remember&how&we&came&closeTo&being&what&I&wanted&to&be《》特辑&
使徒行者讲什么?在使徒行者电视剧播出后,获得了极高的关注度和…

我要回帖

更多关于 山炮进城1电影 的文章

随机推荐