作文:my birthdayhday

英语作文文my. interting. birghday_百度知道
英语作文文my. interting. birghday
I go to hai’nan with my family, the air is fresh and the world is beautiful. We often swim in the sea. We are blessing. We go there by plane. I have lots of pictures in my photo alblm.They are lovely. Fish are around us. We eat sea food for lunch. We always build cheteau on beach. My sister and I have fun at that time, The sky is blue. My sm @@@. This summer vacation. In the hai’nanI&#39. My parents often take deep breath on the beach. We are happy.I often go with my family on the summer hoildays
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给奶奶送礼物的英语作文 一百个单词左右
Ialwaysgetalotofbirthdaypresentsfrommyparents.TheyareamazingandIlikethemverymuch.Myparentsbirhdayiscomingsoon.IreallywanttosendthemsomespecialpresentsandshowthemhowmuchIlovethem.Iamgoingtosendmyfatherabook.Myfatherlikesreadingverymuchandhealwayscarrysabookwithhimwhereverhegoes.Therearehundredsandthousandsofbooksinhisstudyroom.Healwayssaysthatbookscanmakepeoplesmart.Ithinkhewillbeveryhappywhenhegetthebookandmaybewecandiscussitlater.Iwanttogivemymotherabeautifuldress.Mymotherisaprettywoman.Butshealwaysbuyscutedressesformeandseldomgetanewdressforherself.Shewillbethemostbeautifulwomanintheworldwhensheputsonthenewdress.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码A:B:MY mothers birhday is in August.
根深蒂固0041
your mother‘s birthday?
A:_?B:No,my
Is your birthday in June?
B:National
is November
When is National day?What day is it today?最后一个回答了。!
Which season is your birthday in?所以,自己好好学习吧 孩子~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My birhday is on October 11th.对画线部分提问(October 11th)
006770cuBF7
when is your birthday
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my birthday作文80 的文章

随机推荐