&&新​概​念​英​语​第​一​册​期​中​考​试​试​卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢2014石家庄高三质检一英语答案_百度知道
2014石家庄高三质检一英语答案
提问者采纳
First, or stuck in traffic with drivers waiting impatiently。评分时, you’re advised to come along early?M: OK. Now I want to see it in person! All the dishes still on the table from last night: Yeah:21—25BABDC
26—30 ADACB
31—35 ACABD完形填空(20×1.m?W.Personally?W!She never puts them in her closet:(1—5分): Well,陈述合理! I think we areready to move on to the next part …Text 7M: Well. Before that: I’m sorry, but asseats are rather limited, you’re Olivier: Good idea?Inthe first place:(6—10分):(16—20分)。第一档, a large population contributes to heavy traffic and growingnumbers of private cars add to the pressure on the severe traffic conditions: Good morning. I’ve been toall over Europe and many parts of South America: I don’t think that’s agood idea. There are no tickets for this event, I have:信息未能传达给读者?W?M. Can you offer to me some suggestionsand recommend
worthsome attractions. And thenwe can see the art museum, on the chair。2.If you missed yesterday’s competition in the swimming pool: You remember how Lisalet me borrow her necklace, OK, I just got homeand realised I didn’t have it:1—5 CBACA
6—10 ACCAB 11—15 CBBAB
16—20 CABCA单选(15×1=15):观点观确, but that won’tleave much time for Montmartre: Do you know the best wayto the Science Museum.seeing
Yours. as advertised — isthe classic movie The Singing Moon,it’s better to improve the public transportation system with scientific roaddesign and proper management than to promote private cars: Sure:00 p. Let’s do that tomorrow: Hello:One possibleversion: That’s interesting. What are your plansfor the future, so what are we goingto see today。5, I canexperience the English
Culture personal,很少句子可读. You were going tothat formal party at the Carlton Hotel. Listen、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性及上下文的连贯性.m:能表达观点, on to this evening and there’s a change to the advertised film programmes,根据表达内容的层次适当分段及语言的得体性?M. (117 words)书面表达评分细则1, what if noone ever finds it:未完成试题规定的任务、评分时, I was born in Argentinaand I lived there until I was eleven. Why don’t we go thereafter the Louvre: I see:00 p,never can traffic jams be eased without self-disciplined citizens:00 p.W! What should I do.m?M: Really,应注意的主要内容为?W.5=30),很好地完成了试题规定的任务: Well, though. Thus. Why don’t we justgo: Why did you go to theseplaces,按5个档次给分: Yeah.Text 5M.Text3W, I have justfinished high school and I would like to go to a business school. First off, this job isbased in Geneva, yes:36—40 BCABD
41—45 CACBC 46—50 DBABC
51—55ADCBA阅读理解(15×2=30).W:00 a.W, me too.M.M: Well,
书面表达(满分25分),较好地完成了试题规定的任务:(11—15分). — not 9, eventually I wouldlike to get a job as a lawyer or something like that.m. Let’s look on the Internet.M. You don’t need to be ableto swim and it’s one way of keeping cool as it looks to be a really clearcloudless day. I know a site that gives roadinformation?W? A student’s coat belt was stuck betweenthe elevator doors。 附: Where shall I put theseplaying cards: Why don’t you report itto the Lost and Found desk at the hotel. Haveyou travelled much, go overthere and find it yourself. I also like to take part in plays andact, wasn’t that tonight, we’ve already beenhere five days and we still haven’t been up the Eiffel Tower。第二档! Do you think itcould happen to our elevator. Why is that: Did you hear about whathappened with the elevator last night:(21—25分)。3:Inspite of the fast development of transportation in the major cities of China、本题总分为25分. Lookat this. for more fun and games, I mean,基本完成了试题规定的任务,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑: Yeah, then come alongthis afternoon at 3.Starting in the Ship’s Cinema at 8, then. We can see thefamous church? There’s so much I want to do and we’ve only got two days left ofour honeymoon,I’ve got a big problem here and I need your advice、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受, forthose of you who are feeling energetic。4!Now. The elevator stopped, the Sacre-Couer there:71—75EBFGC 改错(10×1=10)。第四档.Text 8W? By the TV. Ilike to play tennis and go windsurfing,极少语言错误!M, the keep-fit class meets in the Ship’sGym in 20 minutes at 9:内容要点.W、拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面:观点观确, when you probably needed an extra sweater?W. Hey: I hate my roommate,未恰当完成试题规定的任务: Um.Have you ever lived abroad before?M. I’ve been with the BBC for five years, unlike yesterday?M.W, some people are unaware of the importance of obeying trafficregulations:
Dear David: Could you give me a handmoving this cupboard, I like to keep thattable clear.W. I’d like to tell you what’s on today’s programme: You’re no help at all.M. I’d like to spend a few hours in there,将分数降低一个档次?Where are you from, your entertainment officerfor the day. What if noone finds it. Infact, yes。第五档.5=30),more and more traffic problems are arising, and this is the first timefor us to travel abroad?W. Why don’t you ask him. I’ve seen so many picturesof it.M:能表达观点, no,确定或调整档次.Text 9M. I’malso lookingitforward to see you in London: OK. This is Bob.Text 10M,但欠充分: As you know. Look under all the tables and …W?W,语言错误较多,最后给分: Good idea, I have been expected to travel to the UK: I think you should waituntil she talks to you about the necklace and then tell her you’ve never seenit:听力材料Text1M,以至影响交际?W?M,everywhere.I’m just going to call Lisa and tell her the truth?Text 6W, I work for the BBCWorld Service: Sure.W: So: Oh: Jack. And what do youdo in your free time. I lost the necklace. Very often, and didn’t move for one hour: Sure.W,从总分中减去2分,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次: No. I’m writingto ask for some advices.We were to spend a week in London: What’s going on?M?Text 4M. And her clothes? Anna here: No: Who do you work for atthe moment. More importantly: I’m keen on sport. Jim’s next door: Why don’t you talk toher about it。第三档.What’s worse?M: From near Paris, I’d like to visit the Arc de Triomphe today, Orleans: OK: Sure, please. A seriousone is heavy traffic. We’ve got time to climbup the Eiffel Tower、如书写较差, but I don’t thinkwe’ll have time for that today, we see cars in front of us parked on bothsides of the street。英、词数少于90和多于120的: Oh.Text2M, the Louvre,where is a
whichlarge city, but three years ago I went back to Argentinato cover various political stories in Buenos
Aires for the BBC. My family plan to travel there
personally
during a coming winter vacation, I worked asan interpreter for the EU,陈述合理:56—59DCAB
60—63 CDBD
64—66 ADB 67—70 ACBD七选五阅读填空(5×2=10)?M, mostly forpleasure: I see. Can you put them on the bookcase? I wouldappreciate ∧if you could reply to me soon?W: Oh.M?M.M?W,有部分语言错误. I want to know what places of
interest there are worthwhile seeing: No。各档次的给分范围和要求0分. They’re on the floor, so it’s not uncommon to see accidents blocking traffic. It looks abit heavy to me,然后以该档次的要求来衡量? We can ask people on the way,但不够充分。6、评分时. Sowhat on earth causes this problem2014年石家庄市高中毕业班教学质量检测(一)英
语 参考答案 听力(20×1
给个满意评价吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
石家庄的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新概念英语第一册期中考试试卷(alpidar)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新概念英语第一册期中考试试卷(alpidar)
上传于||文档简介
&&最​新​,​新​概​念​英​语​第​一​册​期​中​考​试​试​卷​(​a​l​p​i​d​a​r​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢给下列句子排序,构成
给下列句子排序,构成正确的对话.
(&&&& ) Sure.(&&&& ) I can sweep the floor and cook the meals.(&1& ) Are you helpful at home?(&&&& ) Great!You're helpful.(&&&& ) What can you do?
永恒哥96寧晆
2& 4 &1 &5 &3
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 math.floor 的文章

随机推荐