初一英语 急。宝安教育在线初一报名等 写完加分

三道初一英语题,在线等,速度,正确的加分.根据句意及首字母提水补全单词.I do some shopping with my mother in the Green Shop C______.Tom likes to m_____ cards after school.根据汉语意思完成句子.每空一词.我想让你参加我的聚会.I would like you ____ ____ ____ my party.前两个我已经会了,请告诉我最后一个,要说明理由,谢谢!我会加分的。最后一道题里面肯定有一个空填 join
有三个空吗?是不是to have to
would like to do sth
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
take part in
可能是to come to
take part in
take part in这个好像不对吧。。
go in for 呢?
最后一个是 to join in
扫描下载二维码求一篇保护大熊猫的英语作文,真的很急,就在就要用到,用初一的语气些就好了,在线等待,如好加分最好中英对照
Giant pandas are black-and-white Chinese bears that are on the verge of extinction. These large, cuddly-looking mammals have a big head, a heavy body, rounded ears, and a short tail. The Chinese ...
呜呜呜我一饿要
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初一英语!急!在线等!_百度知道
初一英语!急!在线等!
我没带那张语法纸回家!也没带英语书!题可能有点多!分也会多的!保证追加50!括号里的要填!1.Please pass (我们) the ball.2.His chair is blue.(我们的)is yellow.3.These books are(I),and those are (you).4.Can you show (I) your book?5.Mr.Green often tells (we) some stories.6.These are not your desks.They are (our) .7.This is not my shirt.It's (he).8.I saw (she) in the shop yesterday.9.Mr.More has more money than Mr.Little.But he doesn't enjoy (A.he B.him C.his D.himself).10.Lily was 9 years old.(A.She B.Her )was old enough to go to school(A.she B.herself ).11.Jim's watch is much never than(A.hers B.she C.her D.herself)12.The old man lives by ().13.I am sure.I can do it all by ().14.Look,is this room beautiful?I painted it ().15.I'd like to go for a walk. () too.16.What are ()jobs? They are students.17.We think to ().18.Mary is old enough to take care of ().19.It is perfume,I made it().20.Can you carry this box upstairs by ().21.You did very well in the test.The teacher said that he'd praise ().22.The story () was very good,but you did not tell it well.23.Give Jane this watch.Give () this one too.24.Sara is not pleased with () in this English test.25.Did you enjoy () at the party yesterday?26.She wants to buy a car of () own.谢谢!感激不尽
提问者采纳
1.Please pass (us) the ball.2.His chair is blue.(Our)is yellow.3.These books are(mine),and those are (yours).4.Can you show (me) your book?5.Mr.Green often tells (us) some stories.6.These are not your desks.They are (ours) .7.This is not my shirt.It's (his).8.I saw (her) in the shop yesterday.9.Mr.More has more money than Mr.Little.But he doesn't enjoy
D(A.he B.him C.his D.himself).10.Lily was 9 years old.(A.She B.Her )A was old enough to go to school B(A.she B.herself ).11.Jim's watch is much never than A(A.hers B.she C.her D.herself)12.The old man lives by (himself).13.I am sure.I can do it all by (myself).14.Look,is this room beautiful?I painted it (myself).15.I'd like to go for a walk. (Me) too.16.What are (their)jobs? They are students.17.We think to (ourselves).18.Mary is old enough to take care of (herself).19.It is perfume,I made it(myself).20.Can you carry this box upstairs by (yourself).21.You did very well in the test.The teacher said that he'd praise (you).22.The story (itself) was very good,but you did not tell it well.23.Give Jane this watch.Give (me) this one too.24.Sara is not pleased with (herself) in this English test.25.Did you enjoy (yourself) at the party yesterday?26.She wants to buy a car of (herself) own.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初一英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
你要我们怎样做
usour'syourmeusourhisherDA
BChimselfmyself16
their18 herself20 youselrf21 you25 youself26 her
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!求初一英语故事初一学生参加希望之星英语大赛预选赛,求一个长1分钟之内的英语故事。请速回 在线等!多给几篇文章 我和我的同学都要用 要求在对文章熟练的基础上在一分钟之内朗诵完毕不要给我太普遍的 谢谢 谢谢 再谢谢
丁丁懹岺霺
/t/d/eyuedu/yingyugushi/ /
The Donkey of Guizhou
黔驴技穷Once upon a time there was no donkey in Guizhou. So someone
shipped one there, but finding no use for it, he set it loose at the foot of the mountain. A tiger ra...
就写一个你参加比赛的心得,准备,发生的小事,如果评委能听懂肯定给你高分
Once upon time, there is a little dog. He is looking for what happiness is. and he refers to his mother.His mother told him"The happiness is on your tail". Then the dog tried to catch his own tail so ...
Holle everyone. I’m ??? from Jiahui Middle School. Today my topic is perseverance, the key to success. August, 24th,2005, the date I could never forget, it was the day I passed my piano test—leve...
Arm Logic A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense:"My client merely inserted his into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初一英语,在线等,急求大神解答!!!!谢谢大家啦!!_百度知道
初一英语,在线等,急求大神解答!!!!谢谢大家啦!!
我有更好的答案
with3.TO go to work4.to the left of(网上这么说的哦)5.park
easily希望采纳~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询