get rid ofget rib of 是什么意思思

get rid of的发音:
摆脱,除去
I should help her get rid of worry, he soliloquized.
他自言自语地说:“我应该帮助她摆脱烦恼。”
&&阅读:8&&
&&阅读:14&&
&&阅读:8&&
&&阅读:27&&
&&阅读:4&&
&&阅读:36&&
&&阅读:19&&
&&阅读:19&&
&&阅读:11&&
&&阅读:3&&
&&阅读:6&&
&&阅读:51&&
&&阅读:23&&
&&阅读:18&&
&&阅读:117&&
第一、学习英语应该遵循由简入繁、由易到难、由粗至细的原则
千里之行,始于足下。学习英语切忌好高骛远,学习的开始就挑选难、繁、细的材料进行攻坚战,以为学习效果更好,实践证明这是一种错误的态度。如果学习材料远远超出学习者的语言水平,这样...胡润百富近日发布首份《中国奢华旅游市场白皮书》。报告分析,中国奢华旅游市场迅速发展,主要因为中国的新富人群财富增长迅速,他们对奢华旅游和奢侈品的需求大幅提高;此外也包含人民币升值及签证方便等因素。 请看《中国日报》的报道: Youth...A: The house burned down.B: What happened?A: The man fell asleep.B: Was he smoking?A: Yes, he was smoking a cigarette...想夸一件衣服很时髦该怎么说?低胸暴露的礼服成了现今各大典礼、社交场合的流行风尚,这个用英语怎么表达?&改裤子&该怎么说?这些都是生活中常常用到的表达,精彩不可错过! 1. This shirt is very ...Come这个词是大家常常见到的词,也是在口语中常常用到的一个词。这次我们就来介绍一下它在口语中的用法。 1. The rain is coming down. 雨开始下了。 在美语中,美国人很喜欢用动词片语,尤其是以 get 和 co...发音清晰准确 口音并不重要。想让他人能够明白你在说什么,所以我们说发音注意以下几点:
1.清晰 初始阶段,读慢些,但要求自己读准。每次练习的时候最好针对...1. All right! 好,行
2. Exactly! 完全正确!
3. Right on! 正确!
4. Congratulations! 祝...Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in ...A: I hate proxy voting.B: What's proxy voting?A: It's when a vote can be made for you by a committee.B: That ...■a bag of flour 一袋面粉■a barrel of beer 一桶啤酒■a basin of water 一盆水■a basket of e...1. Return to what hasn’t worked.1.不吃回头草。Whether a job, or a broken relationsh...It is
very common to see homeless people on the streets of Los Angeles. This
is a problem that has persisted in the...Happy married life!祝新婚快乐!Congratulations on your marriage!恭喜喜结连理!Hoping the b...有时候,我们在打字的时候,明明看到的是m,却有可能打成n。这样的错误几乎每天都在发生。于是,有人为了解嘲而给这个错误找了个可爱的名字Fat Finger ...1A: I am checking out. Here is the key to my room. B: Thank you. I'll just print out your receipt, and then you&#...
点击单词可查翻译get rid of things
摆脱的东西
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
That image helps me fill the boxes and get rid of things more easily.
这种想法能让我更容易把那些不用的东西装箱,能使我更好的摆脱它们。
Get rid of things I don’t need to do anymore: The easiest way to fly through your to-do list is to delete things.
把不需要再做的条目删除: 完成你的待办事项清单的最简单办法是删除它。
The good squeezes out the bad, so you’re left with a double-sided win: You get rid of things that are bad for you and you make room for things that are good for you.
用好东西挤走坏东西,如此,你将获得双赢:你在脱离了坏东西的同时也为好东西留下了空间。
And I've done fib of 5, which is a small number. If we look at some other things, for example, let's get rid of this.
我已经计算了fib,这是一个小数,如果我们看看其它的东西,例如,让我们放开这个。
Hall, 54, said: "At a certain age you just want to just get rid of things" and she was "letting go of the past".
And I wanted to get rid of the pointless things, like, why are we locking onto targets during combat?
This comes in the form of kokin guzzu, or anti-bacterial goods designed to try to get rid of germs on things with which they come into contact.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!get rid of
摆脱,除去
摆脱(Get rid of)早泄(Premature ejaculation)是所有早泄患者梦寐以求的事情,为了让自己摆脱早泄的苦恼,恢复性生活中的自负,不让女人在性生活之...
基于1219个网页-
关于初中词组、短语 ...
get back 返回
get rid of 除掉,去除
get in 进入,收集 ...
基于643个网页-
GraspVocabulary_爱词霸沙龙-英语学... ...
get over 越过;恢复;完成,结束;克服(困难);解决难题
get rid of 除去;丢弃;扔掉;摆脱;消灭
get the better 胜过,超过;占上风;左右;支配 ...
基于536个网页-
考前熟记篇:历年英语四级高频词汇汇总(4) ...
get hold of 得到,获得
get rid of 丢弃,摆脱
get the best of 战胜 ...
基于402个网页-
把··去掉
摆脱了寂寞
更多收起网络短语
摆脱,除去
- 引用次数:2
参考来源 - 循环流化床锅炉脱硫工业性试验研究
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
get rid of
dispose of
terminate or take out
do away with
以上来源于:
get rid of
摆脱;解脱;除去
把…干掉,弄死,处理掉
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
摆脱,除去
Get rid of the distractions around you.
除去周围分散你注意力的事物。
We must try to get rid of our blindness and raise the level of our political awareness.
我们必须努力摆脱盲目性, 提高我们的政治觉悟。
Asshole...I should be in-charge because I get rid of your waste.
忍了吧。。。) :‘我应该负责,因为我可以摆脱掉你们所有的垃圾。’
They got this name from their political opponents, who charged that they were willing to burn down the barn to get rid of pro-slavery rats.
VOA: special.
When he's in the army, he can get rid of Jesus by converting not to evil, but to nothing, to believe in nothing.
当他当兵的时候,以不去向罪恶堕落,选择做一个虚无主义者的方式。
So what I'm going to do, well, let's get rid of this print statement for now.
所以我想要做的,好吧,让我们先省去这个打印声明。
Our dream now is to get rid of the disease in South Sudan, too.
Her preference: Stop throwing good money after bad, and get rid of the SEC altogether.
In either case, why not lower the rate and get rid of unjustifiable tax distortions?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 get rid of替换一个词 的文章

随机推荐