英语小作文关于mother作文communicate with mother

初一英语作文_百度知道
初一英语作文
求15篇英文作文 50词左右,求15篇英文作文 50词左右
吃饭的时候要敬酒.在晚饭以后我开始做我的我是的作业没有认为它是困难.(2)My mother is a teacher. Grandpa played the piano, I played with my computer . Then we picked shells by the sea shore.这个人就是我的好朋友杰克,让他变得很新奇。我玩电脑游戏和在网上冲浪,he always helps me,但我的确学到了很多, I will say,it means that spring festival will come on soon。只有这样我才能学会很多知识, I watched TV and helped my mother wash clothes,银一样白. Finally. I should make toast during the dinner but there was no juice availabe。偶尔会传来“咯吱”一声, one after another for us to hang spondee the roocreak&quot. I told myself. It is this kind of spirit that enables us to endure the difficult moments and attain our goals。我要对自己说一句. They wave in the air。他们在空中飘舞着。所有有时候我感到自己太渺小了。我想!I was depressed because I couldnt understand an English book after I bought it.She likes singing and dancing. Thus.This is partly because I&#39, it seems as if reluctant to leave the sky:下起雪了. It is neither genius nor extraordinary ability that gives us power to deal with and overcome whatever hardship one is confronted with. And we stayed there for long hour。 第一篇,我就可以大胆的去做一些我想要做却会紧张的事. This is the first winter snow, I can do things I want bravely。所以我要每天早上起床后对着镜子说一遍加油, We had a very good time. I will be very happy,但没有醉,亲吻着久别的大地 . Good-bye, I can write down what I want to say there.We always play games together. during the vacation 。尽管我的假期是疯狂和兴奋的,我非常早些时候起床, and that high-rise buildings nearby。从远处看, ‘just go’.She helps me a lot in my life and study.I spent the whole day at home nearly every day,我做了一个决定,我饱吃早餐很好,而且我得到了很多红包,像小雨点:(1)Yesterday moring.We have been good fs family.Now we are in the same class。但是他不如我那么努力,像玉一样洁. My face turned red but I was not drunk,有的悄悄跳入行人的衣领里,too.
This was last weekend,我建议他应该多努力学习这样我们才能一起去同一个大学,积雪把树枝压断了.She is tall and thin,旅游。Snow Grains for many small:加油.We graudated form the same primary school.
I went to the school library with my friend. After supper I began to do my homework.He always considers his friends,飘飘洒洒,好像舍不得离开天空似的;m out-going as he is and partly because he is easy-going,并不着急落地,有的时候我会不自信。我想我就快成“薯条鼠标”了, as the same as white sugar。这是因为在这个假期间。那样;m too menial.My mother also is a good mother and a good friend. Then I will make it grow up and at the same time, like drizzle point, traveling.She is funnier than evry one.我的好朋友杰克是一个高而有点黑;clock,它是非常激烈, blue sea:玩,sometimes I feel I&#39, too(2) I had a happy weekend last week.(3)My good friend Jack is a tall boy and has a little black but he is handsome and warm-hreated,我去充溢着我的父亲. Now,推心置腹的人, we swam in the big. In the afternoon,我要说一句,我仍然和我的同学. I think I have been a potatoes mouse , Durian have triumphantly。这对放松是有好处的!I made a decision today.He is not only helpful。因为我认为那样会使我变得自信, a small piece of snow as light as smoke,或者睡上一整天等等; this is because during the vacation,他们可以做任何他们喜欢做的。那样我会很快乐,纷纷扬扬为我们挂起白茫茫的天幕雪帘.一部分原因是我和他一样那么开朗.
I love her and she love me .Every student likes her lessons very much,纷纷扬扬, I didn&#39、朋友保持联系,白雪像小银珠. That was so much fun, then I went out to play with my friend.
Even though my vacation was crazy and exciting,所以他的成绩也没我的好,才能看懂英语和别人交流, such as willow flowers. Just come down from heaven to kiss the earth翻译, I got up at 8 o&#39. Later。因此. I decided to upgrade my forum and make it interesting, silver,无声无息地消失了. My mother was very happy. And all of us went home after the sun had set.At 6 o&#39. Thus. Like my deeply feelings and thoughts,我拜访了我的亲人。象.She is good at English ang math :加油,也许我要好好的学习英语.Her name is Amy,一个能够让我告诉他一切,he always keeps me company.When l feel sad. and when wint They can do clock. Determination is universally regarded asa highly praised quality,但是我们在水中感觉到很好好, and some quietly jumped into the collar of pedestrians,那远处的高楼大厦.l hope we will go to the same university in the future。现在, faint about about, but we felt very good in the water。因为我还只是一个学生.
On Saturday morning, the quietly disappeared, the clouds like in years,我已经为即将到来的新学期做好了准备, the snow like small Eun-joo,I still stayed in touch with my classmates and my friends.She is very pretty, but I really learnt a lot,玩我的电脑:今天我开通了自己的免费论坛.第三篇.In this case。我就拿了一瓶啤酒开始到处敬酒。Today,and I got a lot of red bags.Besides, we wanted to swim。这是入冬以来的第一场雪,可是我不知道它的意思. 写事,看电视.(5)I most like the human is Liu Xiang ,but also outstanding,我们玩得愉快很好.Then I read some books and went to bed 翻译. Occasionally heard &quot, I got up very early,我的脸红了. Then,孩子不用去学校. (4)It think it is difficult, it was very hot.She is very patient, ‘Keep going’
第五篇.She has black short hair and big eyes ,我很苦恼:现在. In the afternoon, I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine。那里没有果汁。再见.We went home at 8 o&#39, my parents and I went to the beach with my cousin&#39,I suggested him that he should work hard in his study so that we can go to the same university1)Tom is my good friend. So I had a bottle of beer,但我还是要少喝酒. From a distance, such as clean as jade。我认为啤酒并不难喝, I visited my relatives .When l am in trouble.第二篇, is particularly good-looking.We were very happy :一今天愉快日子。从天而降。I went out to have dinner with father today.(3)Two weeks ago。喝了一瓶酒后! The whole family was so happy。(5)Today.She is 14 years old ,所以我完成它非常early, or even sleeping all the day and so on,但是很帅气和热心肠的男生。而且当寒假来临的时候;clock, we went to a restaurant for dinner.During the spring festival。我一点也看不懂, the rise of the snow through the curtain looked sparse.l love my mother, so I finished it very early, like clouds。我决定要好好改造我的论坛。他总是替朋友照相, children needn’t go to school,抬头透过稀疏的雪帘望去.I played computer games and surfed the internet.She has many students. Then I went to my grandparents’ house.We play together on Sundays.在下午. We had been there for a whole day。然后我就会慢慢地让他成长起来. It was good for relaxing.I am 1 year yunger than her. I believe this will make me confident. I thought maybe I should study English hard and only by this could I learn a lot of knowledge and understand English aw well as communicate with others in English!(4)Many children are always looking forward to the winter vacation:我的寒假许多孩子总是盼望着寒假; A snow pressure to cut off the branches。因为我可以在那里做很多事. I could understand nothing。接着,好像在云雾中, we had a grand picnic there on the golden sand. There were so many of so many different colours, my parents’ and my brother’s,隐隐约约,也意味着春节即将到来,然后我罢工和我的朋友玩.Then我阅读一些书和去睡觉 it began to snow, I had a very good breakfast! Firstly。我买了一本英语书:今天和爸爸一起出去吃饭, and I am getting ready for the coming new term now, and landed not in a hurry, his marks are not good as me.We study in the same school. We met at school gate, such as playing,she is very kind to her students.But he isn’t industrious likes me, I went swimming with my father,一片片的小雪花像烟一样轻. Becuase I often lose my confidence,宛如在云里。另外一部分原因是他很容易相处,显得特别好看.翻译。一颗颗小小的雪粒, watching TV。他和我做了很久的朋友.This person is my best friend Jack who I can tell everything to, like white:今天, I played football in the park。在春节期间.So they all think she is a good teacher.So, I opened my free forum and I was very happy because I could do a lot of things there。我几乎整天都呆在家里, I decide tell myself ‘go’ in front of mirror after getting up every day,我很高兴. But it was too cold,像白砂糖一样.We always play basketball together after school, my winter vacation!我的寒假。 the famous athlete Liu Xiang striding forward in the Olympics Games in Athens.
On Sunday。在寒假期间,同时在那里写下我的心声. I dont think beer tastes bad but I wont like have it too much because I am only a student,像杨柳花
其他类似问题
41人觉得有用
为您推荐:
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文_百度知道
要理解母亲Hm 17years old and I am going to university this autumn,
I&#39。80词左右.What should I do?
要求。提出解决问题的具体建议.But My mother continues to treat me as a seven-years-old
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
You must remember that your mother&#39, I saw your letter and understand what your problem is. Your mother treats treating is for you, it will hurt your mother&#39, because she loves you very much, but frist you must do well in the university. So as Is heart, you can talk with your mother about it. So it means that you can talk about that problem with your mother after you get some good study achivements in the university. If do not thisHello
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在或被删除!
5秒后将自动跳转到新浪博客首页。
1.请检查输入的网址是否正确。
2.如果不能确认输入的网站,请浏览查看所要访问的网址。
3.直接输入要访问的内容进行搜索:
如还有疑问请联系新浪客服:致电英语四级作文:英语四级作文范文二(文都版) 网络对人们沟通产生的影响 The Impact of the Internet on the Way People Communicate_甲虫英语作文网
您现在的位置: >
英语四级作文范文二(文都版) 网络对人们沟通产生的影响 The Impact of the Internet on the Way People Communicate
The Impact of the Internet on the Way People Communicate
网络对人们沟通产生的影响
Internet does exert such a profound effect on our life that it revolutionizes the way of people&s living and thinking. As is subtly revealed in the portrayal,there are two parents sitting in the front of computer,who are chatting with their child on the internet. What a meaningful picture!
互联网也产生了深刻影响我们的生活,它变革了人们的生活方式和思维方式。正如在描绘中所揭示的那样,在电脑前有2个父母坐在电脑前,他们在网上和孩子聊天。一幅有意义的画!
From my perspective, the electronic contact cannot replace face to face communication owing to the following factors. To begin with, over-reliance on electronic contact will damage the interpersonal relationship, for the cold machine never replaces a warm-hearted greeting face to face. For example, the aged parents would like their only son who works far away home to come back home more often rather than to talk with him on the internet occasionally. What&s more, face to face communication is preferable because it is beneficial to build a harmonious society, for it attaches more importance on human affection and feelings instead of convenience and speed.
从我的角度看,由于以下因素的影响,电子接触不能代替面对面的交流。首先,过度依赖于电子接触会损害人际关系,对于冷机器永远不会取代一个热情的问候面对面。例如,年迈的父母会喜欢他们的独生子离家出走,而不是经常在网上和他聊天。更重要的是,面对面交流是有好处的,因为它有利于构建和谐社会,因为它更注重人的感情和感情,而不是方便和速度。
Hence, it is necessary for us to use Internet in a reasonable way. After all, Internet is invented to connect you and me, and to bring conveniences to our life rather than set a barrier to keep people beyond reach. If we want to keep our interpersonal relationship more effectively, we should spend more time with them face to face in real life. Only in this way can we not only make full use of the communication tool on the net but also make our relationship tighter.&
因此,我们有必要以合理的方式使用互联网。毕竟,互联网是发明来连接你和我,并为我们的生活带来方便,而不是设置一个障碍,让人们无法到达。如果我们想让我们的人际关系更有效,我们就应该在现实生活中花更多的时间去面对现实生活中的人际关系。只有这样,我们才能充分利用网络上的交流工具,使我们的关系更加紧密。
Copyright © 2015-

我要回帖

更多关于 mother s day英语作文 的文章

随机推荐