phone he where we goingtake be going to ? 连词成句

用be going to 连词成句.1.Robert,turn on,the television2.Hans,take off,his coat3.I,write,a letter4.Susan,put on,her shoes5.my brother,give,me,the pen
瑞睿锐蕊00008
Robert is going to turn on the televisionHans is going to take off his coatI am going to write a letter'Susan is going to put on her shoesMy brother is going to give me the pen&如果有帮到您&请给予好评&哦&&谢谢拉#^_^#祝您愉快
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用单词正确形式填空空(be)there any water in the bottle now连词成句1.school,work,at,hard,We.2.Going,is,for,walk,a,exercise.3.buy,did,you,Where,snacks?4.fast,An,runs,very,ostrich.5.you,a,sing,English,in,Can,song?6.isgoingto,friends,Li Mining,some,invite.改句子Open the schoolbag(改为否定句)Sometimes Mrs.Clark watches TV at home(改为现在进行时)May I take your picture?(作否定回答)
〓星宇〓TA0534
Is1.We work hard at school2.Going for a walk is exercise3.Where did you buy snacks4.An ostrich runs very fast5.Can you sing a English song6.Li Mining is going to invite some friendsDon't open the schoolbagMrs.clark is watching TV at home nowNo,you can't
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is1.We work at school hard.2.Going is a walk for exercise.3.Where did you buy snacks?4.An ostrich runs very fast.5.Can you sing a song in English?6.Li Mining is going to some friends.Don't open the schoolbag!Mrs.Clark is watching TV at home now.No.Sorry.
are1.we work hard at school2.going for a work is exercise3.where did you buy snacks4.an ostrich runs very fast5 can you sing a song in english6 li mining is goint to invite some friendsdo not open the schoolbagmrs clark is watching tv at homeyou may not take a picture of me
扫描下载二维码follow see please him going where is he to连词成句
please follow him to see where he is going?请跟随他看看他要去哪里?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语的连词成句(1)be in a is to future he scientist the going(2)go and relaxed back we or work to prepared school to
万目睽睽つ
He is going to be a scientist in future.We prepared to go to school to work or relaxed
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He is going to be a scientist in the future.
扫描下载二维码连词成句!1.I,but,by,can,get,park,to,nature,the?2.to,be,Amy,an,is,going,artist.3.library,school,the,the,is,in,front,of.4.cinema,please,where,there,is?5.we,save,do,how,water?
⒈But can I get to the park by nature?⒉Amy is going to be an artist.Amy即将要成为一名演员了.⒊The library is in front of the school.图书馆在学校前面(the front of ,在内部的前方,两者实为一体.图书馆在学校里面的前方.) ⒋Where is the cinema please?电影院在哪?⒌How do we seve water?我们如何节约用水?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
But can I get to the park by nature?Amy is going to be an artist.The school is in front of the library.where is the cinema please?How do we save water?
But can I get to the park by nature?2
Amy is going to be an artist.3
The library is in front of the school.4 5How do we save water?
1. But can I get to the park by nature? 2. Amy is going ti be an artist.3. The library is in front of the school.4. Where is the cinema,please?5. How do we save water?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 where is he going 的文章

随机推荐