华硕bios怎么关闭uefi一体机开机uefi bios utility

Hard Disk Drive not found in ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility - EZ Mode
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: Hard Disk Drive not found in ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility - EZ Mode
windows 7 ultimate x64
Hard Disk Drive not found in ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility - EZ Mode
My sister just bought a new desktop. It was working fine and all. But this morning, she forced shut down a windows update. The next thing happen once it gets past through BIOS is
&Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key&
So I told her to look at the BIOS setting and it only recognise the Optical Disc Drive of
&SATA SM: TSSTcorp CDDVD SH-2&
as shown in the picture below
Is there anything I can do? I tried opening the desktop case and see everything is loose, but everything was still in tact.
Any suggestion would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Try reinstalling the , changing cables.
If it can't be recognized then boot the maker's diagnostics DOS CD scan to test it - Seatools if there isn't one -
or Partition Wizard bootable CD surface scan.
If these won't see it you can slave it to another PC to try Disk Check or see if it will see it.
If not then I'd replace it.
Do a Clean Reinstall on the replacement drive from tutorial in my signature below if you want it perfect.
&Hard Disk Drive not found in ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility - EZ Mode
Similar help and support threads
Hi everyone,
I'm attemping to install Windows 7 64 bits in a Sony vaio SVE14A25CLB laptop. Many threads in this forum already help me a lot to change the UEFI settings to boot from a DVD or USB device in UEFI mode and I clean the hard drive with diskpart. Also secure boot is disabled.
Installation & Setup
I don't know if anyone has tried to contact ASUS support but impossible.
FWIW sorry I went with this ASUS board but from reading ASUS now makes about 80 percent of all boards.
Hope we can get some competition from the good ole USA and show them how its done.
In discussion with American...
General Discussion
I often install windows.yesterday,I installed windows XP to install MatLab(my RAM is 1GB) but incomplete.while I was installing,the screen displayed &no hard disk found&,in BIOS too.Then I had to install windows 7 by USB and complete
General Discussion
This week, I encountered the following strange problem for which I haven't found a final solution so far, though I have found some bandaids. But having a complete solution -or at least a reason why this problem occurs- would be great:
I have a working installation of Windows 7 Professional x64...
Installation & Setup
I am trying to update the BIOS and went here to use their update utility:
ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS P5Q-E
However, the software Afudos BIOS update tool V2.36 will not load (3rd item of the above web page's list)!?!?
:mad::mad::mad:
What do I do now?
Any other BIOS update utility...
Hello SF members.
Note : I dont know where to put this topic. If you know better , move it.
I already asked some questions here, some members helped me a lot but I need help again.
In one topic I asked how to Overclock. I learned it , and know more about it.
But now my problems is my...
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.