The famous football player in the world
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。足球运动员英文介绍_百度知道
足球运动员英文介绍
用英文介绍一下这个职业首先O(∩_∩)O谢谢大家,但我需要的是关于这个职业的介绍,包括地位,经济,好处等等...
用英文介绍一下这个职业首先O(∩_∩)O谢谢大家,但我需要的是关于这个职业的介绍,包括地位,经济,好处等等
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
帅帅的杰仔
帅帅的杰仔
获赞数:74
擅长:暂未定制
  Soccer ball sport mainly dominated by the foot, at the same venue two teams to carry out offensive and defensive sport. Soccer is the world's most popular and conduct the most extensive, affecting biggest sports project, known as &the world's number one sport.& Many countries will be football as the &State of the ball.& An exciting football game, attracting thousands of spectators and hundreds of millions of television viewers to become an important content of the message about football is reported to occupy the world on a variety of newspapers and periodicals, the coverage in today's football people's lives has become an indispensable component.Football Sports confrontational, and athletes in the competition rules permit the use of a variety of actions, including running, stop, turn around, fell to the ground, jump, crash and so on, with intense competition for counterparties. Game a long time and many viewers, and the race venues, and are any other than the exercise project. Football is the traditional 20 and 6-gon 12-gon 5 skin composed of a total of 32. Football game system is divided into 11 people, 7 people and 5 people system. Ages have u15, u17, u19 Olympic group and adult, etc.  译文:  足球运动是以脚支配球为主,两个队在同一场地内进行攻守的体育运动项目。足球运动是世界上最受人们喜爱、开展最广泛、影响最大的体育运动项目,被誉为“世界第一运动”。不少国家将足球定为“国球”。一场精彩的足球比赛,吸引着成千上万的观众和数以亿计的电视观众成为电视节目中的重要内容,有关足球消息的报道,占据着世界上各种报刊的篇幅,当今足球运动已成为人们生活中不可缺少的组成部分。据不完全统计,现在世界上经常参加比赛的球队约80万支,登记注册的运动员约4000万人,其中职业运动员约10万人。  足球运动对抗性强,运动员在比赛中采用规则所允许的各种动作包括奔跑、急停、转身、倒地、跳跃、冲撞等,同对手进行激烈的争夺。比赛时间长、观众多、竞赛场地大,是其他任何运动项目所不及的。传统足球是20块6边形和12块5边形一共32块皮组成 。足球比赛分为11人制、7人制和5人制。年龄段有u15,u17,u19 国奥组和成年组等
参考资料:
都灵的暴风雨
都灵的暴风雨
采纳数:763
获赞数:4628
A Good Football PlayerEverybody knows that Brazil won the World Cup in 2002 in Japan. But do you know who helped Brazil football team win it? It was Ronaldo.In the 17th World Cup match in 2002, Brazil beat seven football teams and won the World Cup. Ronaldo scored 8 goals in 7 matches, so he won the best shot. He also had a goal in the match between Brazil and China. I think many Chinese remember it. Though he didn’t win the MVP, he really played very well in the matches.Now Ronaldo plays football in Real Madrid Football Club in Spain. In the last season, Real Madrid didn’t win the Champion and Ronaldo didn’t win the best shot. But this season many good players joined this club. In the first eleven matches, Real Madrid won seven of them. Ronaldo also scored seven goals. I believe Ronaldo will get the best shot and he can help Real Madrid win the Champion this season.Ronaldo is a very good football player. I like him very much.
蓝色海洋天空
蓝色海洋天空
采纳数:1000
获赞数:15244
Cristiano Ronaldo Personal information
Full name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
Date of birth: February 5, -02-05) (age 23)
Place of birth: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Height:1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position: Right winger, Striker
Club information
Current club Manchester United
Youth clubs
CF Andorinha
CD Nacional
Sporting CP
Senior clubs
Sporting CP 25 (3)
2003– Manchester United 237 (91)
National team
2003– Portugal 54 (20)
His favourite movies: The Sixth Sense
His favourite TV show: Who doesn't want to be a millionaire?
His favourite actress: Angelina Jolie
His favourite colors: White and Red
His favourite number: 7
His favourite Cola: Coca Cola
Hair / Eyes : Light Brown / Brown
Religion : Christian - Catholic
Mother : Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro
Father: Jose Diniz Aveiro (1954–London, 5 September 2005)
Brothers : Hugo Aveiro (1975)
Sisters : Elma Aveiro (1974) and Katia Aveiro (1976)
Uncle : Alex Aveiro
Cars : silver Porsche, red Ferrari 435
Adverts: Has appeared in several Nike adverts
Has appeared in a Suzuki TV advert.
He doesn't smoke!
Scored Manchester United's 1,000th league goal against Middlesbrough FC.
Filmography:
2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (2006) (mini) TV Series .... Himself
Manchester United: Play Like Champions (2003) (V) .... Himself
错错错小妹
错错错小妹
采纳数:13
获赞数:140
舒梅切尔(Peter Schmeichel) 克罗尔 Ruud Krol
布兰科 Blanco
鲁加里 Rujerry 无资料 贝肯鲍尔Beckenbauer
马拉多纳 Maradona
普拉蒂尼Platini
斯托伊奇科夫 Stoickov
克鲁伊夫 Cruyff
采纳数:24
获赞数:138
Li Weifeng (Li Weifeng) Date of birth : December 1, 1978 Height : 1.83 meters Weight : 75 kg Teams have effect (domestic) : Jianlibao youth team, the Chinese national team (dismissed after reunification), Shenzhen Jianlibao Foreign experience : England Everton Market position : guard 100 Speed : 12 seconds 12 minutes running accomplishments : 3200 meters The teams : 73 Now the club : Shanghai Shenhua Hobbies : reading, listening to music, drive Like most of the tournaments : Serie A, Bundesliga Favorite color : white Club : Premiership The club numbers : 5 Team No. : 4 Personal experience :
Jianlibao youth team selected Since 1998 peace force Shenzhen soccer club In 1997 on behalf of the Chinese team of U-21 tournament In 1998 on behalf of the Chinese team competition in France Diego fourth The end of 1998 represented the national team in the Asian Games was third 1999 Olympic Games on behalf of qualifying In 1999 in Shenzhen Green Wins National League A 12th place. January 2000-December 2000 in Shenzhen Green Team, the National League A ninth. In 2001 in Shenzhen Kejian Wins National League A fifth place in 2001 in the Chinese team into the World Cup players to participate in the national team training camp number : 18 national team number : 30 national team representatives : five goals Again in 2001 the teams to participate in the World Cup Asian zone group stage and DPR Korean. In April 2002 selected Milutinovic coached the national team, in preparation for and participation in South Korea and Japan World Cup finals game, and became the first World Cup finals game player, three games three starts. In June 2002, in South Korea at the World Cup finals matches from the 31st whole cohort. In July 2002 with the British Super League teams -- Everton signed a contract to lease the form on behalf of the team participated in the
English Premiership season. In January 2003 and early lifting of the British Super League club Everton contract back to the original club Shenzhen Jianlibao. Personal glory : In March 2000, China selected in 1999 the best men's soccer team. In March 2000, and was elected Chinese Football Association, the China Foundation upright-sponsored international selection China's first men's soccer, &hosts& members. In April 2001, the Chinese Football Association selected the selection of the &Chinese hosts.& In October 2001, the State Sports General Administration awarded a medal sport. In December 2001, the league selected the best team. In June 2002 former national team 49 times, scoring eight.
采纳数:44
获赞数:509
你好傻!自己先用中文介绍一下,然后在百度搜索“在线翻译”,进行翻译就可以了!
其他7条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。足球运动员英文翻译。。。3_百度知道
足球运动员英文翻译。。。3
23.Toro巴西24.Simonvukseric塞黑25.Ianiszicu罗马尼亚---------------26.JermainDefoe英格兰27.CesarDelgado阿根廷28.IoseAntonioReyes西班牙29.Ninat土耳其30.Pablo西班牙31.TomasR...
23.Toro 巴西24.Simon vukseric 塞黑25.Ianis zicu 罗马尼亚---------------26.Jermain Defoe 英格兰27.Cesar Delgado 阿根廷28.Iose Antonio Reyes 西班牙29.Ninat 土耳其30.Pablo 西班牙31.Tomas Rosicky 捷克32.Sanli Tuncay 土耳其大师们 请帮忙。。对不起 打错了 修改以下24.Simon Vukcevic25.Ianic Alin Zicu 谢谢再次补充23 Toro全名 Rafael Ferreira Francisco 谢谢
采纳数:138
获赞数:4708
23.Toro 巴西 托罗24.Simon vukseric 塞黑 武科塞日奇25.Ianis zicu 罗马尼亚 伊纳斯 齐库--------------- 26.Jermain Defoe 英格兰 杰米恩 迪福27.Cesar Delgado 阿根廷 塞萨尔 德尔加多28.Iose Antonio Reyes 西班牙 安东尼奥 雷耶斯29.Ninat 土耳其 尼哈特30.Pablo 西班牙 巴勃罗31.Tomas Rosicky 捷克 托马斯 罗西基32.Sanli Tuncay 土耳其 萨利 图盖伊
采纳数:150
获赞数:1136
23.Toro 巴西
托罗24.Simon vukseric 塞黑
武克切维奇25.Ianis zicu 罗马尼亚
26.Jermain Defoe 英格兰
迪福 27.Cesar Delgado 阿根廷
塞萨尔 德尔加多 28.Iose Antonio Reyes 西班牙
雷耶斯 29.Ninat 土耳其
尼哈特30.Pablo 西班牙
巴勃罗31.Tomas Rosicky 捷克
罗西基 32.Sanli Tuncay 土耳其
通恰伊楼主是在玩足球经理吧```这些不是妖人就是牛人``呵呵``其实如果楼主是玩足球经理的话``最好不要把球员名字给汉化,那样不好找人。
采纳数:574
获赞数:2619
23托罗24武科塞里奇25齐库26迪福27德尔加多28雷耶斯29尼哈特(你打错了,应该是nihat)30帕博罗31罗西基32坦凯你玩fm吧,前两个我是音译的,声明一下
采纳数:30
获赞数:252
31托马斯 罗西基32萨利 图盖30帕勃罗29尼哈特28何塞 安东尼奥 雷耶斯27塞萨尔 德尔加多26杰米恩 迪福25齐库23,24不知道足球界是否者有其人如果硬翻译23 托罗24 西蒙 乌克塞里奇
采纳数:111
获赞数:204
你可够忙的!不给高分谁会给你翻译在么多!
其他2条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。I really don’t see why football players get such high salaries. 的翻译是:我真不明白为什么足球运动员获得这样高的工资。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I really don’t see why football players get such high salaries.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我真的不明白为什么足球运动员拿到这么高的薪水。
我不真的明白为什么足球选手这样地获取高薪水。
我真不明白为什么足球运动员获得这样高的工资。
我真的不明白为什么足球运动员获得这种高薪酬。
我真正地没看见为什么足球运动员得到这样高薪金。
相关内容&a你赢了我投降 You won I to surrender & aFor your question, in future, if the annual order volumn is large, I can apply for some rebates for you, pls give your hand to me, I can give your trustable quality products and service.
& aSorry, now only then sees! Sorry, now only then sees! & a现在请你告诉我、究竟是我做错了么。现在请你告诉我、难道是我做的还不够吗?我一直祈祷着能够再次和你相遇、、、 Now asked you to tell me, actually is I does mistakenly.Now asks you to tell me, is I does insufficiently also? I was always praying can once more and you meets, & aI'm also leaving 我也离开 & a儿童娱乐设施 正在翻译,请等待... & aGain on deemed disposal of an associate 一个伙伴的被认为的处理上的获得 & aStandard TC flange 标准TC耳轮缘 & aWhy in the world we were going outside in such bad weather ? 为什么我们去的外部在这样恶劣天气? & a股份制拍卖公司 Joint stock system auction company & a以某人的观点 By somebody viewpoint & aPneumatic Drill Taladro neumático & aThat day we were so 那天我们如此是 & aTo: Grace
& a两千字 2000 characters & a你星期天上班吗? 正在翻译,请等待... & aDidn't the painting in the town hall lobby have special screws 绘画在城镇厅大厅没有特别螺丝 & a今天凌晨有巴萨和皇马的比赛,你要看不 Today before dawn has Pakistan Sa Hehuang horse's competition, you must not look & aIf only I could ring the attention of someone inside 但愿我可能敲响某人的注意里面 & atake a car 乘汽车 & a你来云南找我吧我想要你 You come Yunnan to ask my me to want you & aProficient in Microsoft Office 熟练在微软办公系统 & a没有向你们收取报关费用和关税 正在翻译,请等待... & aVent Heater Cable Connection 出气孔加热器电缆接线 & aforming a corporation 正在翻译,请等待... & apregnart pregnart & aCommittee on Animal Experiments at Kyushu University and were in accordance with the 委员会在动物实验在九州大学和是与符合 & aAll efforts were made to minimize animal suffering and the number of animals used in the 正在翻译,请等待... & aI really don’t see why football players get such high salaries. 我真正地没看见为什么足球运动员得到这样高薪金。 &豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
足球队员位置的英文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 我将在未来的工作是足球运动员英语 的文章

随机推荐