扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
五年级英语作文 中秋节(不少于70词)
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Mid-afternoon,my brother,play with neighbors and burning wax,wax pot we went downstairs to play,we brought three packs of colored candles,four tin.We will put the candle inside the tin,quickly uses up the two boxes candles,because the box is only 12.Little brother of the mother would come back to buy the seven boxes of candles,we put a coin inside the tin,candles,many candles by burning oil after spill out,so we brought the oil candle designs,those who just burn the oil very hot,I soon handle into the water,into the hand that has stained the water more than wax,there are a lot of oil,to wait for it to dry before playing.We had a really fun ah!In the evening,we went to Island Resort performances,play games and riddles and games,I first looked at it shows,then I play games,I took several prizes.Later I went to guess riddles,some riddles very simple,there are some very difficult.Has been taken to the simple,I took a simple not difficult riddles,is to use "extermination" guess a word.I guess for a long time to think about,the answer is "day" is used.I guess a lot of riddles later,so took a lot of prizes,the final prizes to guess only,until all prizes in guessing not take.I am ready to play other games again,when my father called me and told me to go play football pitch,I play soccer with other children,playing football is fun,other kids can not I win,we played very happy,then my father told me to go,we went walking,with the full moon and eat moon cake.We found a place to sit down,everyone on the side of the moon while eating moon cake,We had a really fun ah!We had to go home late,I hope that next year's festival more fun!【译文】 中秋节的下午,我和邻居的弟弟一起玩煲蜡,我们去楼下玩煲蜡,我们带了三包彩色蜡烛,还有四个铁盒.我们将蜡烛放在铁盒里面,很快已经用去了两盒蜡烛了,因为一盒只有十二支.小弟弟的婆婆便去买了七盒蜡烛回来,我们放了两个硬币在铁盒里面,蜡烛经燃烧后有很多蜡烛油溢了出来,我们把蜡烛油拿来做图案,那些刚刚烧完的油很热,我很快的把手放进水里,放进水里的那只手已沾有多蜡,又有很多油,要等它干了之后才玩.我们玩得真开心啊!到了晚上,我们就去蓝湾半岛看表演,玩摊位游戏和猜灯谜,我首先看了一会儿表演,然后我就去玩摊位游戏,我拿了几份奖品.后来我再去猜灯谜,有一些灯谜很简单,有一些却很困难.简单的已经被人拿去,我拿了一个不简单又不困难的灯谜,就是用「斩草除根」猜一个字.我猜了很久才想到,答案是「日」字.我后来也猜中了很多灯谜,所以拿了很多奖品,最后要猜中才有奖品,之前是猜不中都有奖品拿.我再准备玩其它摊位游戏的时候,爸爸打电话给我,叫我去足球场踢足球,我便和其它小朋友一起踢足球,踢足球真好玩,其它小朋友赢不到我,我们踢得非常开心,后来爸爸叫我走,我们就去散步,一起赏月和吃月饼.我们找了一个地方坐下来,大家就一边赏月,一边吃月饼,我们玩得真开心啊!我们玩到很迟才回家,我希望明年的中秋节更好玩呢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
锻炼一下自己写作能力
加油!!!
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
My favourite festival 英语作文 关于中秋节
冥界践踏丶YH
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
the Middle-Autumn FestivalThe Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals,it is often held in September or October.During the festival,family members get united and have mooncakes together.THere are various kind of mooncakes,such as bean paste,egg-yolk or meat.The shape of a mooncake is round as it symbolizes a big moon.Moreover,in the evening of the Middle-Autumn Festival,people get together in a vacant place,eating delicious mooncakes while appreciating the beautiful moon hanging in the dark sky.To conclude,the Midde-Autumn Festival is a very nice festival for Chinese people.1.中秋节是中国的传统节日之一,一般在九月或十月过中秋节2.中秋节家人团聚,吃月饼.月饼种类繁多,美味可口,形状是圆的,像月亮.3.中秋之夜,人们常常在露天的地方边吃月饼边赏月.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the Middle-Autumn FestivalThe Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is often held in September or October. During the festival, family members get united and have...
the Middle-Autumn FestivalThe Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is often held in September or October.
During the festival, family members get united and hav...
扫描下载二维码人教版小学英语五年级下册课文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版小学英语五年级下册课文
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩22页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
3篇30字左右的小学5年级英语作文要题目
玩转TA0054
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
my friendHello!I'm Amy.I have a good friend.Her name is ZhangYun.Her English name is Betty.She is a Chinese girl.She is ten years old.She is in the No.5 Primary school.She is in Class 7,Grade 2.She is good at English.She likes Chinese ,too.She is kind and very friendly.She likes helping others.She likes singing and playing basketball.This is my good friend.Do you want to know more?(2)这篇语句不错,有点长但是可以删减的很好I have a friend.Her name is Candy.She is twelve year old.She has black and short hair.She has a little mouth,two big eyes.She is so cute.Her mom and dad love her.She has a happy family.Her friends like her too,So she’s happy every day.She is a student of Yi Zong Fu Xiao.She is in Class Four Grade Six.She studies very hard.English is her favourite subject.She likes to speak English.She can speak English very well now.She always says “Learn by doing.” So she thinks speaking is very important in learning English.We are very busy studying when we are in school.But on the weekend,we are free.We often do homework together on Saturdays.After that,we can watch TV at home.Sometimes,we play games.We have the same hobbies.She likes riding bikes and watching TV and so do I.Her favourite sport is swimming.She’s very good at it.She often teaches me how to swim in summer.I like her very much.I am lucky to be her friend.(3)这篇适中I have a good friend.Her name is Wu Mi.She is thirteen years old,But she is short.She has big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a round face.It is very cute.She likes reading books and do manually.Her skillful hands,can make a pleasant surprise.I like her very much,because we are good friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您当前所在位置:
2012年中秋节英语作文:Mid-autumnDay
【编者按】精品学习网作文频道编辑为了帮助大家写好中秋节作文,收集收拾了2012年中秋节英语作文:Mid-autumnDay,供大师参考。
Mid-autumnDay
IthinkMid-AutumnDayisanoldtraditionalfestivalinChina.Everybodylikesitbecauseit'safamilyget-together.Youseeitiscalled&Mid-AutumnDay&,soitoftencomesinSeptemberorOctober.Itisonthe15thofthe8thofthelunarmonth.Now,let'ssaysomethingaboutthisinterestingfestival.
Firstly,I'dliketosaysomethingaboutthemoon.IlikeitverymuchbecauseIwanttobeanastronautinthefuture.Thatdaythemoonisround,big,justlikeabeautifulplatehangingonthebluecloth.WhenIseethemoon,Iwillremembertheancientmyths&&thegodessChangErandherlittlerabbitareplayingunderthetreewhichWuGanggrows.IwillalsothinkaboutArmstrong'sfirstmoonwalk.IwillalsomissthefriendsinTai-wanisland,inMacaoandChinesepeoplewhoareabroad.Iknowtheyaremissingusverymuch,too.
Secondly,I'11saysomethingaboutthetraditiononMid-AutumnDay.Look!There'sabigtreeinagardenofaChinesefami-ly.Allthefamilymembersaresittingaroundabigtableunderthetreeintheopenair.Theyareeatingthemooncakesandadmiringthefullmooninthesky.Thatisafamilyreuniondinner.Themooncakesandthemoonrepresentthelovefromafamily.Ithinkthisisoneofthemostvaluablethingsintheworld.
Thirdly,itisaverygoodopportunitytomakethreewishesonMid-AutumnDay.Mywishesare:thefirst,I,anastronautinthefuture,wouldliketogotothemoononeday,andstthesecond,Ihopeeverypersonintheworldwillstaywithfamily,sharelovethethird,Ihopeeverybody'sdreamwillcometrue.
ThatistheMid-AutumnDayinmymind.Iwillalwaysre-member:EastorWest,homeisbest.
本文标签:
频道相关推荐
作文频道交流QQ群:
精品学习网作文频道新浪微博
@精品学习网作文频道
更多精彩~手机扫描二码
小学生:jpxxs633
初中生:zk51edu
高中生:gk51edu
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
作文快搜索
中秋节最新更新
学习在线查询工具

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级句型 的文章

随机推荐