文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
Spin Your Socks
官方公共微信1-5 CDBAC&&6-10 BADBD
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&& If you have ever been discouraged because of failure,please read on.For often,achieving what you __1__ to do is not the important thing.Let me explain.&&&& Two brothers decided to dig a __2__ hole behind their house.As they were working,a couple of older boys stopped by to __3__.&&&& "What are you doing?" asked one of the visitors.&&&& "We plan to dig a hole all the way through the earth!" one of the brothers __4__ excitedly.&&&& The older boys began to laugh,__5__ the younger ones that digging a hole all the way through the earth was __6__.After a long __7__,one of the diggers picked up a jar full of spiders,worms and a wide variety of insects.He __8__ the lid and showed the wonderful contents to the scoffing (嘲笑的) __9__.&&&& Then he said quietly and __10__,"Even if we don't dig all the way through the earth,look what we have found along the way!"&&&& Their __11__ was far too ambitious,but it did __12__ them to dig.And that is what a goal is for-to cause us to move in the __13__ __14__,to set us to digging!&&&& But not every goal will be fully __15__.Not every job will end successfully.Not every relationship will endure.Not every hope will come to pass.Not every love will last.Not every endeavor will be completed.Not every dream will be __16__.&&&&& But when you __17__ your aim,perhaps you can say,"Yes,__18__ look at what I found along the way! Look at the wonderful things which have come into my life because I tried to do something!"&&&& It is in the __19__ that life is lived.And I believe it is joy in the journey,in the end,that truly __20__.
(&&&& )1. A. look forward&& (&&&& )2. A. wide&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. watch&&&&(&&&& )4. A. whispered&&(&&&& )5. A. expressing&&(&&&& )6. A. unnecessary&&(&&&& )7. A. silence&&(&&&& )8. A. folded&&&&(&&&& )9. A. volunteers&&(&&&& )10. A. confidently&&(&&&& )11. A. idea&&(&&&& )12. A. make&&&&(&&&& )13. A. decision&&(&&&& )14. A. as a result&& (&&&& )15. A. achieved&&(&&&& )16. A. predicted&&(&&&& )17. A. correspond to (&&&& )18. A. but&&(&&&& )19. A. searching&&(&&&& )20. A. regards&&
B. set out&&&&&&&&B. deep &&&&B. discuss&&B. commented&&&&&&B. explaining&&&& B. impossible&&&& B. intention&&&&&&B. covered&&B. hunters&&&&&&&&B. curiously&&&&&&B. thought&&B. expect&&&&B. feeling&&B. in other words B. absorbed&&&&B. grasped &&B. head for&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&B. digging&&&&&&&&B. proves&&&&
C. set about&& &&C. large&&&&C. introduce&&C. lectured&&C. telling&&C. unbelievable&&C. recreation&&C. removed&&C. contributors&&C. immediately C. goal&&&&C. cause&&C. chance&&C. now and then&& C. controlled&&C. realized&&C. live up to C. and&&&&&&C. arranging&&&&C. occurs&&&&
D. give in&&&&&&&&&& D. shallow&&&&&&&&&& D. instruct&&&&&&&&&&D. volunteered&&&&&& D. arguing&&&&&&&&&& D. incorrect&&&&&&&& D. imagination&&&&&& D. deleted&&&&&&&&&& D. visitors&&&&&&&&&&D. strictly&&&&&&&&&&D. belief&&&&&&&&&&&&D. force&&&&&&&&&&&& D. direction&&&&&&&& D. all the way&&&&&& D. decided&&&&&&&&&& D. depended&&&&&&&&&&D. fall short of&&&& D. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. discovering&&&&&& D. matters&&&&&&&&&&
来源:安徽省同步题
&&&& If you have ever been discouraged because of failure,please read on.For often,achieving what you__1__to do is not the important thing.Let me explain.&&&& Two brothers decided to dig a__2__hole behind their house.As they were working,a couple of older boys stopped by to__3__.&&&& "What are you doing?"asked one of the visitors.&&&& "We plan to dig a hole all the way through the earth!" one of the brothers__4__excitedly.&&&& The older boys began to laugh,__5__the younger ones that digging a hole all the way through the earth was__6__.After a long__7__,one of the diggers picked up a jar full of spiders,worms and a wide variety of insects.He__8__the lid and showed the wonderful contents to the scoffing (嘲笑)__9__.&&&& Then he said quietly and__10__,"Even if we don't dig all the way through the earth,look what we have found along the way!"&&&& Their__11__was far too ambitious,but it did__12__them to dig.And that is what a goal is for-to cause us to move in the__13__ __14__to set us to digging!&&&& But not every goal will be fully__15__.Not every job will end successfully.Not every relationship will endure.Not every hope will come to pass.Not every love will last.Not every endeavor will be completed.Not every dream will be__16__.&&&& But when you__17__your aim,perhaps you can say,"Yes,__18__look at what I found along the way!Look at the wonderful things which have come into my life because I tried to do something!"It is in the__19__that life is lived.And I believe it is joy in the journey,in the end,that truly__20__.
(&&&& )1. A.look forward&&(&&&& )2. A.wide&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A.watch&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A.whispered&&&&(&&&& )5. A.expressing&&(&&&& )6. A.unnecessary&&(&&&& )7. A.silence&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A.folded&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A.volunteers&&(&&&& )10. A.confidently&&(&&&& )11. A.idea&&&&&&&&(&&&& )12. A.make&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A.decision&&&&(&&&& )14. A.as a result&&(&&&& )15. A.achieved&&&&(&&&& )16. A.predicted&&(&&&& )17. A.correspond to(&&&& )18. A.but&&&&&&&&(&&&& )19. A.searching&&(&&&& )20. A.regards&&&&
B. set out&&&&B. deep&&&&&&&&B. discuss&&&&B. commented&&B. explaining&&B. impossible&&B. intention&&B. covered&&&&B. hunters&&&&B. curiously&&B. thought&&&&B. expect &&&&B. feeling&&&&B. in other wordsB. absorbed&&&&B. grasped&&&&B. head for&&&&B. so&&&&&&&&&&B. digging&&&&B. proves&&&&&&
C. set about&&&&C. large&&&&&&&&C. introduce&&&&C. lectured&&&&C. telling&&&&&&C. unbelievable&&C. recreation&&&&C. removed&&&&&&C. contributors&&C. immediately&&C. goal&&&&&&&&C. cause&&&&&&&&C. chance&&&&&&C. now and then&&C. controlled&&C. realized&&&&C. live up to&&C. and&&&&&&&&&&C. arranging&&&&C. occurs&&&&&&
D. give in&&&&&&D. shallow&&&&&&D. instruct&&&& D. volunteered&&D. arguing&&&&&&D. incorrect&&&&D. imagination&&D. deleted&&&&&&D. visitors&&&& D. strictly&&&& D. belief&&&&&& D. force&&&&&&&&D. direction&&&&D. all the way&&D. decided&&&&&&D. depended&&&& D. fall short ofD. or&&&&&&&&&& D. discovering&&D. matters&&&&&&
来源:山东省同步题
&&&& If you have ever been discouraged because of failure,please read on.For often,achieving what you__1__to do is not the important thing.Let me explain.&&&& Two brothers decided to dig a__2__hole behind their house.As they were working,a couple of older boys stopped by to__3__.&&&& "What are you doing?"asked one of the visitors.&&&& "We plan to dig a hole all the way through the earth!" one of the brothers__4__excitedly.&&&& The older boys began to laugh,__5__the younger ones that digging a hole all the way through the earth was__6__.After a long__7__,one of the diggers picked up a jar full of spiders,worms and a wide variety of insects.He__8__the lid and showed the wonderful contents to the scoffing (嘲笑)__9__.&&&& Then he said quietly and__10__,"Even if we don't dig all the way through the earth,look what we have found along the way!"&&&& Their__11__was far too ambitious,but it did__12__them to dig.And that is what a goal is for-to cause us to move in the__13__we have chosen;__14__to set us to digging!&&&& But not every goal will be fully__15__.Not every job will end successfully.Not every relationship will endure.Not every hope will come to pass.Not every love will last.Not every endeavor will be completed.Not every dream will be__16__.&&&& But when you__17__your aim,perhaps you can say,"Yes,__18__look at what I found along the way!Look at the wonderful things which have come into my life because I tried to do something!"It is in the__19__that life is lived.And I believe it is joy in the journey,in the end,that truly__20__.
(&&&& )1. A. look forward(&&&& )2. A. wide&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. watch&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. whispered&&&&(&&&& )5. A. expressing&&(&&&& )6. A. unnecessary&&(&&&& )7. A. silence&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. folded&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. volunteers&&(&&&& )10. A. confidently&&(&&&& )11. A. idea&&&&&&&&(&&&& )12. A. make&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. decision&&&&(&&&& )14. A. as a result&&(&&&& )15. A. achieved&&&&(&&&& )16. A. predicted&&(&&&& )17. A. correspond to(&&&& )18. A. but&&&&&&&&(&&&& )19. A. searching&&(&&&& )20. A. regards&&&
B. set out&&&& B. deep&&&&&&&& B. discuss&&&& B. commented&& B. explaining&& B. impossible&& B. intention&& B. covered&&&& B. hunters&&&& B. curiously&&&& B. thought&&&& B. expect&&&&&& B. feeling&&&& B. in other wordsB. absorbed&&&& B. grasped&&&& B. head for&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&& B. digging&&&& B. proves&&&&&&
C. set about&&C. large&&&&&&C. introduce&&C. lectured&&&&C. telling&&&&C. unbelievable C. recreation&&C. removed&&&&C. contributors C. immediately&&C. goal&&&&&&&&C. cause&&&&&&C. chance&&&&&&C. now and then C. controlled&&C. realized&&&&C. live up to&&C. and&&&&&&&&C. arranging&&C. occurs&&&&
D. give in&&&&&& D. shallow&&&&&& D. instruct&&&&&&D. volunteered&& D. arguing&&&&&& D. incorrect&&&& D. imagination&& D. deleted&&&&&& D. visitors&&&&&&D. strictly&&&&&&D. belief&&&&&&&&D. force&&&&&&&& D. direction&&&& D. all the way&& D. decided&&&&&& D. depended&&&&&&D. fall short of D. or&&&&&&&&&&&&D. discovering&& D. matters&&&&&&
来源:广东省同步题
&&&& If it's possible to see red (get angry)about not seeing red, that is what I was doing.We had __1__the time of our autumn trip to see the changing __2__in the Great Lakes States, and I was really __3__.No matter how I strained my eyes I couldn't spot red anywhere.Not even a bit of golden yellow broke through the dull greenery.&&&& This vacation was a complete __4__.I sat alone in the backseat of our rented car and got __5__as we drove north through the dull, dark green.In the front seat my brother and my father chatted merrily, obviously __6__.&&&& Then a motto came to mind:"Happiness is a decision."It must have been something my mother said.She was always passing on words of __7__.When I was a child, she gave me a black book with __8__pages.On the flyleaf she had written, "Look for a beautiful thing and you'll find it."I was supposed to keep a record of the most beautiful thing I saw each day.&&&& I remembered spending hours discussing what I'd __9__.A baby's smile?A stone shining with fool's gold?Pictures in the clouds, or tulips tipping their heads?I found so many beautiful things that it was __10__to pick just one.&&&& Now, on the road, I played Mother's game again.I took in the allgreen __11__.Thick forests lined both sides of the highway.The long hill pines and spruce were seen everywhere.Maple leaves danced in the gentle wind.I felt like a little girl again-__12__by beautiful things.&&&& Later in the trip, after we crossed the Upper Peninsula and drove into Canada, I found the bright __13__plants I had been looking for.But by then I'd already seen a million shades of __14__, the infinite variety and beauty that only our heavenly Father can __15__.And that we can always find-if we look closely enough.
(&&&& )1. A. kept&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. situation&&&&(&&&& )3. A. upset&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. success&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. sleepy&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. unconcerned&&(&&&& )7. A. order&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. nice&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. brought in&& (&&&& )10. A. impossible&&(&&&& )11. A. forests&&&& (&&&& )12. A. wondered&&&&(&&&& )13. A. leaf&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. red&&&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A. observe&&&&
B.missed&&&&&&&&B.weather&&&&&& B.excited&&&&&& B.time&&&&&&&&&&B.mad&&&&&&&&&& B.disappointed&&B.advice&&&&&&&&B.common&&&&&&&&B.written down&&B.valuable&&&&&&B.leaves&&&&&&&&B.surrounded&&&&B.hill&&&&&&&&&&B.trees&&&&&&&& B.produce&&&&&&
C.misjudged&&&& C.plants&&&&&&&&C.happy&&&&&&&& C.waste&&&&&&&& C.patient&&&&&& C.worried&&&&&& C.apology&&&&&& C.missing&&&&&& C.got through&& C.necessary&&&& C.hills&&&&&&&& C.waken&&&&&&&& C.highway&&&&&& C.green&&&&&&&& C.find&&&&&&&&&&
D.seized&&&&&& D.leaves&&&&&& D.sorry&&&&&&&&D.pleasure&&&& D.angry&&&&&&&&D.surprised&&&&D.help&&&&&&&& D.empty&&&&&&&&D.referred to&&D.strange&&&&&&D.scenery&&&&&&D.treated&&&&&&D.fall&&&&&&&& D.plants&&&&&& D.provide&&&&&&
题型:阅读理解
IF and WHEN often had lunch together. Their
conversation always& 36 on the things they hoped to achieve and they
loved to talk about them.&
This particular Saturday when they met for
lunch, WHEN& 37& IF wasn’t in a great mood(心情). After they sat at the usual table& 38& for
them, WHEN asked IF, “You don’t seem your usual &39 &self?” IF
replied,“Yesterday I saw a course I wanted to take. If
only I &40 &the time.”
WHEN knew exactly how IF felt and said, “I too
saw a &&41& &and I’ m going to register when I get &&42&
&money.” WHEN then questioned IF, “What about the new job you were
going to apply for?” IF answered, “I would have applied, but my& 43&
broke down. I couldn’t type my resume(简历).”
“Don’t worry. I’ve been thinking about looking
for another job also, &44 &I’ll wait and when the weather gets
&45 &I will look then. I hate this awful weather.”
The man sitting nearby heard them talking about when
this and if that. When he couldn’t &46 &it anymore, he went to
them and said, “I think I know &47 &you could solve your
problems.”
IF smiled and thought that even if he knew the &48
&they faced, there was no way he could help! &&49& ,
IF asked the man for advice. The man said, “Your conversation reminds me of an
old &&50& : IF and WHEN were planted, and nothing &&51&
IF and WHEN both looked surprised and began to
feel &&52& &of living their life for the “ifs” and
“whens”. Finally they came to a(n) &&53& : next time they
met, there would be no “ifs” or “whens”; they would &&54& &talk
about what they had& 55& !&
36. A. agreed
37. A. sensed
B. centered
B. insisted
C. declared
D. guessed
38. A. cleaned
C. ordered
D. reserved
39. A. sensitive
C. cheerful
40. A. had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
41. A. notice
42. A. lucky
43. A. computer
D. recorder
45. A. drier
46. A. take
47. A. when
B. decline
C. support
48. A. changes
B. expenses
C. challenges
D. possibilities
49. A. Anxiously
B. Curiously
C. Surprisingly
D. Stubbornly
50. A. saying
D. fiction
51. A. rose
C. removed
D. remained
52. A. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. ashamed
53. A. ambition
B. conclusion
C. description
D. agreement
54. A. even
55. A. discussed
B. promised
C. arranged
D. accomplished请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
Because earthquakes happen without warning, it’s important to take steps now to prepare. Because you don’t know where you will be when an earthquake happens, prepare some supplies for your home, workplace, and car. 1. Water.A person needs at least 1/2 gallon of water daily just for drinking. Store at least 1 gallon of water per person per day and be prepared for a 72-hour period. It is suggested that you buy bottled water. Keep bottled water in its original container and do not open it until you need to use it. Also, do check the “use by” date.2. Food.It’s always a practical idea to keep a supply of non-perishable(不易腐烂的) food on hand. Have an enough supply of canned food, powdered milk, dried fruits, non-salted nuts and canned juices for at least 72 hours.3. Flashlights(手电筒) and spare batteries.Keep a flashlight beside your bed, at your place of work, and in your car. Do not use matches or candles after an earthquake until you are sure that no gas leaks.Prepare a battery-powered radio and spare batteries. Most telephones will be out of order, so radios will be your best source of information.4. Clothes.If you live in a cold place, you must think about warmth. You might not have heat after an earthquake. Think about your clothing and bedding supplies.【小题1】 Why should people prepare themselves for an earthquake?A.Because earthquakes can be known before they happen.B.Because earthquakes take place without warning.C.Because earthquakes usually take place in the neighborhood.D.Because it’s people’s daily work to prepare the earthquakes.【小题2】 About the prepared water, which description is RIGHT?A.A person should prepare 0.5 gallon of water for one day.B.You’d better use your own containers to keep water.C.You’d better open the bottled water when you buy it.D.You shouldn’t open the bottled water until you need it.【小题3】 You should prepare all of the following except ______.A.powdered milkB.fresh vegetablesC.dried fruitsD.canned juices【小题4】According to the article we know that ______.A.we need to prepare some supplies only at homeB.a telephone is the most important prepared thingC.flashlights but not matches are first used after earthquakesD.clothes are used to protect your head【小题5】 If you live in a cold place, you should prepare _______.A.some warm clothes and bedding suppliesB.some hot waterC.some batteriesD.some flashlights
来源:2013届江苏省无锡市新区第一实验学校九年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Because earthquakes happen without warning, it’s important to take steps now to prepare. Because you don’t know where you will be when an earthquake happens, prepare some supplies for your home, workplace, and car.1. Water.A person needs at least 1/2 gallon of water daily just for drinking. Store at least1 gallon of water per person per day and be prepared for a 72-hour period. It’s suggested that you buy bottled water. Keep bottled water in its original container and do not open it until you need to use it. Also, do check the “use by” date.2. Food.It’s always a practical idea to keep a supply of non-perishable(不易腐烂的) food on hand. Have an enough supply of canned food, dried milk, dried fruits, non-salted nuts and canned juices for at least 72 hours.3. Flashlights and spare batteries.Keep a flashlight beside your bed, at your place of work, and in your car. Do not use matches or candles after an earthquake until you are sure that no gas leaks.Prepare a battery –powered radio and spare batteries. Most telephones will be out of order, so radios will be your best source of information.4. Clothes.If you live in a cold place, you must think about warmth. You might not have heat after an earthquake. Think about your clothing and bedding supplies.【小题1】You should prepare all of the following except _______________.A.canned juicesB.dried fruitsC.fresh vegetablesD.dried milk【小题2】If you live in a cold place, you should prepare _______________ .A.some warm clothes and bedding suppliesB.some hot waterC.some batteriesD.some flashlights【小题3】According to the article we know that _________________.A.clothes are used to protect your headB.a telephone is the most important prepared thingC.flashlights but not matches are first used after earthquakesD.we need to prepare some supplies only at home
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(福建福州卷)英语(解析版)
题型:单项填空
&— Mum, where are my socks?
— Under your bed. You should &&&&&&&&&your
things.
A. put
on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& B. put
down&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& C. put away
来源:2012年外研版初中英语八年级上Module 3 练习卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
A:Mum,I’ve lost my art book.Have you 1 it anywhere?
B:Is it the book 2 a red cover?
A:Yes,that’s 3&! Where did you 4 it?
B:Sorry,I & 5 seen it&&6&&.&&7&&you
tried to look&&8&&it under your bed? Maybe you
dropped(丢) it
there.
A:Oh!Here it&&9&&.&&10&&goodness!
B:You should&&11&&more
careful from now on.
A:Yes,it won’t happen(发生)&&12&&.
来源:2014届山西省七年级上学期10月月考英语卷
题型:其他题
任务型阅读 (每小题1分,共5分)
阅读下列对话,回答问题。
Tom:&& Oh, no! My math
book isn’t in my backpack. Where is it?
Mother:& Look! It is on the
desk. .
Tom:&& Thank you, Mum.
Where is my pencil case?
Mother:& Is it a green one?
Tom:&&& No, it isn’t. It is a new pencil case. It is red.
Mother:& It is on your bed.
Tom: &&&Oh. I see.
One more thing…. Oh, where is my school ID card?
Mother:& I don’t know. Is it on the desk?
Tom:&&&& No,
it isn’t.
Mother:& Is it in the
drawer?
Tom :&&& I can’t see it. Oh, it is here, in my pencil case. Now, I am going to
school.
&&&&& &&&Mum,
I can’t find my keys. Where are they?
Mother:& Can’t you see? They are in your hand(手). You are a careless (粗心)boy.
Tom:&&&& Bye-bye,
Mum!
Mum:&&& Bye!
1.Where is Tom’s
math book?
&&
3.Is Tom’s
school ID card in the drawer?
&________________________________________________________________
4.Where are Tom’s
keys?
&________________________________________________________________