var sogou_ad_width=690;问两篇英语作文的翻译,不要谷歌翻译~
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;您的位置: &
英语作文两篇感谢评语:
本页链接:
全部答案(7)My Day
My name is Zhou Hongjie. My English name is Bill. I’m sixteen years old. I study in Dongzhou Middle School. I’m in Class 12, Grade 8. Here is my day.
I often get up at five fifty in the morning. I spend twenty mi**tes putting on my clothes, washing my face and brushing my teeth. It t**es me ten mi**tes to h**e bre**fast. Luckily, my home is opposite the school. I am always the first to go to school. I go to school at 6:25. Before class, I do some reading.
Classes begin at seven twenty. There are five lessons in the morning and four lessons in the afternoon. I h**e lunch and supper at school. I always do some exercise after school. I like playing table tennis best. If I h**e free time, I will play chess with my father. Sadly, I always lose, but I never give up playing chess. I think I will beat my father some day.
My school life is colourful.追答 : Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region has a long history. Lingwu City Shuidong** cultural sites in the Old Stone Age uncovered the stone tools, bone and show traces of fire use, as far away as 3 million years ago before and after the territory of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region will h**e a human activity, they created the late Paleolithic &water Dong ditch culture. & After the liberation of the territory in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region h**e found a more &fine stone culture& and &Ma**yao culture& and &Qi** Culture& site. These sites show that since the Liuqiqiannian Sansiqiannian ago, the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region of north-south &residents& from matriarchal clan community into the male community, began to engage in agricultural pro**ction and animal husbandry, and the Central Plains region has close ties. , During the week, the territory has known Hu (Beidi), Qiang (Xi Rong), then known as the ghost Rong, Xian Yun (Yu-**oked, meat porridge) the activities of the nomadic tribes. Zhou Xuan Wang, in &Taiyuan& (Guyuan this area) household survey, shows that not only was there more of the population, but also has administrative system.*0自己写 & & & &My day & & & My day*0My name is Zhou Hongjie. My English name is Bill. I’m sixteen years old. I study in Dongzhou Middle School. I’m in Class 12, Grade 8. Here is my day.
I often get up at five fifty in the morning. I spend twenty mi**tes putting on my clothes, washing my face and brushing my teeth. It t**es me ten mi**tes to h**e bre**fast. Luckily, my home is opposite the school. I am always the first to go to school. I go to school at 6:25. Before class, I do some reading.
Classes begin at seven twenty. There are five lessons in the morning and four lessons in the afternoon. I h**e lunch and supper at school. I always do some exercise after school. I like playing table tennis best. If I h**e free time, I will play chess with my father. Sadly, I always lose, but I never give up playing chess. I think I will beat my father some day.
My school life is colourful.*0My Dream&& &I am good at writing and I am interested in tr**elling around the world, so I want to become a reporter in the future.&& &As a reporter, I can communicate with many different kinds of people. I can show the real world to readers. As a matter of fact, to be a good reporter is not easy. It's a challenge for me.Now I must study hard and lay a solid foundation. Also I must build up my body.TheHistoricalCityXi'an&Friends,h**eyoueverbeentoXi'an,thefamoushistoricalcityofChina?Well,letmetellyou**utit.Xi'anisbeautifulplaceofinteretthathasalonghistoryofover2000years.ItwasthecapitalofQin,Han,Tangdyansties.ItwascallXianyang**ringQindynasty,thenChangan**ringHanandTangdynasties.NowXi'anhasbecomedamodernandcivilizedcitywithperfectcommunicationsystem.Youcangotherebyair,bybus,bytrain,etc.TheweatherofXi'anisgoodexceptthatitisquitecoldinwinter.Xi'anisagoodplacetovisit,interestingplacesarehereandthere.&liveinNanjing.Myf**ouriatethingistotasteallkindsofdeliciousfoodeveryday.OneofthemiscalledYaXueFengSi.Thefoodisgoodnotonlyin**ellbutalsoincolour,butthemethodofcookingitisverysimple.Beforestartingthefire,youshouldm**epreparationsforit.First,youcleansomevegetablesandthebloodof**ckandputtheminbowlsforuse.Second,putsomeproperwaterinthepot.Whenthewaterishot,putthebloodinthehotwater.afterfivemi**tes,putthevegetablesintothewater.Finally,putthefoodintothebowl,andputsomespecialstaranise.Youwillenjoyitwiththewholesoulandheart.&oneofmyfriends,LiHua,wasbornintheprovinceofShanXiinChina.onceherinvitedmetoherhometownandthenipromisedher.wewerearivedatherhomebybusthat&weekend.AndihadfamousnoodlesofDaoXiaoforlunchwithherfamilies.wow,howdeliciousitteastes!thenihadtwicethanmydailyappetite.Tooftendothat,iaskedhermomtoteachmestepbystep.Finallyilearnedhowtom**eitatalleventhoughitisabittired.although&ihadhadmanysnacksthisnoodlewasreallyimpressedonmyheart.Moreimportant,severaldayslatermyparentsalsohaditmadebyme.*0My dayI h**e a busy day. I usually get up at 6:00 and read English. Then I h**e bre**fast. After that at **ut 7:00 I go to shcool by bus. Classes beging at 7:30. We h**e four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon. After school I often play football for **ut an hour because I am on our school football team. Shool life is intersting. In the evening I often do my homework then watch Tv. I don't go to bed until 10:00.My dayIt is a sunny day. I h**e gone to shopping with my parents. It is funny, I think.  
I h**e bought some books for myself. And my father has bought some for himself, too. My mum has’t bought any for herself because she has’t found anyone she like. We all like reading. Because it is good for us.  
I don’t think buy clothes is a boring thing now. We h**e talked **ut the clothes we h**e bought. It’s interesting to do that, I think. My father bought a pair of shoes for my mum. That m**e her feel very surprised and happy. I h**e been very happy, too.   I h**e talked with my parents happily. We h**e talked talk like friends. We talked **ut all thing **ring we shopping. When we h**e gotten home, we h**e been very tried and also very happy.  
I think it’s a happy day for me.  My dayToday was my birthday. I was very happy. My mother went shopping with me. She bought a beautiful&dress for me. I like it very much. She also cooked a big dinner. We ate delicious food. We sang songs togetherafter dinner.*0
最新解决问题列表
猜你感兴趣您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
远程教育课程英语作文范文两篇
远程教育课程范文两篇
  〈1〉The course I hate most of the long-distance education(我最讨厌的远程教育课程)
  English is the course that I hate most of the long distance education and I am bad at English. English is really very hard for me, as it is so different from Chinese. First, I can&t remember a lot of new words. Second, I&m weak in grammar. Third, my listening is poor. Fourth, I can&t speak English very well, and I don&t have any chance to talk with foreigners. With so many difficulties, I am afraid of learning English and hate learning this course very much.
  〈2〉My expectation of the long-distance education(我对远程教育的期望)
  Now, I am a student in Shanghai TV university, in other words, I am a distance learner. I have a lot of expectations on my distance education. Firstly, I hope to improve my spoken English. I work in a foreign invested company. My boss is a foreigner. I need to talk with him in English every day. So I would like to improve my spoken English very much. Secondly, I hope to improve my English writing ability. I need to receive and answer emails in English every day, but I don&t know many English words. These above are my expectations of the long-distance education.
  (译文:现在我在上海电大学英语。换言之,我是一名远程学习者。对远程教育,我有许多期待。第一,我希望可以提高我的英语口语。我在外企上班,老板是外国人,每天我都需要和他用英语交谈,所以我非常想要提高英语口语。第二,我希望提高英语写作能力。每天我都需要收发英语邮件,我词汇量不大。以上这些是我对远程教育的期望。)
上一篇: 下一篇:
远程教育课程英语作文范文两篇相关文章
热点英语作文

我要回帖

更多关于 两篇英语高一作文 的文章

随机推荐