http lookgirl.tw! The girl is make a snowman.改错,为什么不能直接把is去掉。

Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
Make a snowman that “shreds”
posted: January 9,
It may not be snowing where I live, but we’re making our own snow with shredded paper. We’re glittering our picture with shredded paper, creating a fun and festive winter snowman.
shredded paper, right from your electronic paper shredder. Or you can create your own shredded paper with scissors or a paper trimmer.
1 sheet of colored paper
school glue or tacky glue
paint brush – optional
googly eyes, pom poms
colored paper scraps
1. With your pencil, draw three large circles on your paper, right in a line like a snowman.
2. Add glue to each of the three circles, I used a paint brush to help get it evenly distributed. I also suggest doing one circle at a time, so your glue doesn’t dry out before you get to the last circle.
3. Spread shredded paper onto your glued circles. My shreds are 1-2 inches long, so I had to scrunch and bend some of them to stay within the outline. Press the paper shreds down, making sure they are in place and then shake off any extra paper that didn’t stick into the box. Continue this with all three of you circles.
4. Glue on your googly eyes, black pom poms for buttons, and cut and glue any paper embellishments you’d like to add. We make a hat, arms, mouth, and nose.
Now it’s ready for display. Mr. Snowman never looked so festive and fluffy!
Marie LeBaron is the founder and managing editor of Make and Takes. She’s also the mother of three living in...
Recent posts
Latest in Life & Home
dd12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
yyyy <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value="
I'm trying to conceive
Enter your email address
Most Popular
Our Bloggers
Sara McGinnis is the author of , and is...
Sabrina is the writer behind the healthy living blog , where she shares...
Charlie Brooks is an event coordinator, author, and blogger. He is a lifelong resident of...
Latest in Mom Stories
Latest in Celebrities
Latest in Products & Prizes
Latest in Tips & Tricks英语练习题!急急急!答完后积分!_百度知道
英语练习题!急急急!答完后积分!
eighteen(画线的是ee)
C.2.food(画线的是oo)
D.3.please(画线的是ea)(
)2.5.rooster(画线的是oo)
B.She’s a new _____,答案写在题中横线上.______in bed is bad for your eyes.I’m glad _____meet you .day(画线的是ay)
D,OK.5.What _____is the coat.Just stay on bed and I’ll telephone the doctor,C.9.Sorry.选出A.Look.Please put it _______there.where(画线的是w)
C.school(画线的是oo)(
)5.finger(画线的是i)
D.7。1.A.How _____is your bag ?4。下面句子中那些单词错了.what(画线的是w)
D.A?One hundred yuan,B.五.根据句意填写所缺单词.It is cold.Don’s take____your coat ?10.why(画线的是w0(
)3.A.4,you can’t put your bike here.How many fishes canyou see in the river.8?2,D中画线部分读音与众不同的一项.teacher(画线的是ea)
B.Read after me .Monday(画线的是ay)(
)4?6.You’d better to go to the hospital.white(画线的是i)
B.foot(画线的是oo)
C.Look _______the blackboard.Let’s____to school 。She is in Grade 1.A。(
)1.3.head(画线的是ea)
D.happy(画线的是y)
C.light(画线的是i)二.Summer begin in June.baby (画线的是y)
B.A.who(画线的是w)
B.write(画线的是i)
C!The girl is make a snowman,写出来并改正?Is it orange or red。1.Can you write it____Chinese一
我有更好的答案
Look.It&#39、at
5、student
hospital.A 3 B 4.1.You&#39.C 2、over
I &#39;s between
2。单词和短语1.a 5 c二、culour五.Is your
a newspaper .Don&#39.Summer
一.选出A,B,C,D中画线部分读音与众不同的一项。
(C)1.A.teacher(画线的是ea)
B.eighteen(画线的是ee)
C.head(画线的是ea)
D.please(画线的是ea)
( A)2.A.who(画线的是w)
B.where(画线的是w)
C.what(画线的是w)
D.why(画线的是w0
(C)3.A.baby (画线的是y)
B.happy(画线的是y)
C.day(画线的是ay)
D.Monday(画线的是ay)
( B)4.A.rooster(画线的是oo)
B.foot(画线的是oo)
C.food(画线的是oo)
D.school(画线的是oo)
(C )5.A.white(画线的是i)
B.write(画线的是i)
C.finger(画线的是i)
D.light(画线的是i)
二.根据句意填写所缺单词,答案写在题中横线上。
1.Let’s【go】to schoo...
选择题答案:
我看了下面几位童鞋的回答,大家答案各异。我查了好几个版本的词典,现修正答案如下:
第三题有问题:A:baby和B:happy都是发的短音/i/,C:day和D:monday都是发的双元音/ei/。所以此题无解。
第四题:我国教育采用的是英式标准发音,按英音规则发音如下A:rooster/u;/ B:foot/u/
C:food/u;/
D:school/u;/。故选B。
第五题:很明显的,ABD发的是双元音/ai/,只有C发的是短元音/i/)
填空题答案:
改错题答案:
(stay in bed继续躺在床上,固定搭配)
2.把better后面的to去掉 (would better do sth 固定搭配)
3.fishes-&fish (活鱼不可数,鱼类或者烹饪后的死鱼才可以用可数...
一1.C 2.A 3.C 4.B 5.C二.根据句意填写所缺单词,答案写在题中横线上。1.Let’s go to school ,OK?2.Sorry,you can’t put your bike here.Please put it over there.3.She’s a new student。She is in Grade 1.4.Look at the blackboard.Read after me .5.What colour is the coat?Is it orange or red?6.I’m glad to_meet you .7.How much is your bag ?One hundred yuan.8.Don’s take off your coat .It is cold.9.Can you write it_in_Chinese?10.Reading in bed is bad for your eyes.五。下面句子中那些单词错了,写出来并改正1.on--in
2.to删去 3。fishes--fish 4。begin--begins 5。make--making
晕倒,这是什么时候的练习题,初中?不过,我还是练练手吧,哈哈哈1.CABDC2.go, over,student,at,color,to,much,off,in,Read3.on-in,正确,canyou-can you see-saw begin-begins,make-making相信我没错的,哈哈哈
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
练习题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Make a Snowman - Enchanted Learning Software
Advertisement. is a user-supported site. As a bonus, site members have access to a banner-ad-free version of the site, with print-friendly pages.
(Already a member?
You might also like:Today's featured page:
grade-level estimate for this page:
Kindergarten - 1st
Make a Snowmanfrom Paper Plates
Make a cute snowman decoration using two paper plates. This makes a nice decoration to put on a door or hang in a window
Supplies needed:
2 white paper plates
Construction paper (black, red) or wrapping paper
An orange pipe cleaner (for the nose)
A short length of yearn or ribbon
Hole punch
Marker or crayons
Scissors
Glue
Optional: googly eyes, large buttons
On one of the paper plates, cut off the outer rim, making a smaller plate.
Punch a hole near the rim on both plates.
Tie the two plates together, using the yarn (or ribbon).
On black construction paper, draw and then cut out a top hat and two boots.
On colored construction paper (or gift wrap paper), draw and then cut out two mittens.
Glue the hat, boots and mittens on the snowman.
Either glue on googly eyes or draw eyes.
Draw a mouth.
For the nose, cut a short length from an orange pipe cleaner.
Stick the pipe cleaner through the plate to secure it (if the plate is too tough, make a tiny hole with the tip of the scissors).
For the buttons, you can cut out shapes from construction paper, use round stickers, glue on real buttons, or simply draw them.
You now have a cute snowman decoration!
&#174;Over 35,000 Web Pages, or click below
Overview of Site
Picture dictionary
iPhone app
Physical Sciences: K-12
Geography/History
Other Topics
Click to read
Enchanted Learning Search
Search the Enchanted Learning website for:
Advertisement.
Advertisement.
Advertisement.
&#169;2000啥子意思Childhood as a picture, and we is the brush of colorful childhood. in my memory, childhood is the first snow is so white and soft. the children in the snow to make a snowman and snowball fights. i heartily : "cried down the sugar! in the sugar!" said mother : "no sugar, the snow." "the snow?" i said in amazement. "on the air." mother said . after a few days, granny, she took me to play on the snowShe took me into the snow, i have said my grandma : "on the air ." because i have little to do it. granny smiled and said : "where did you learn the words!" "own work!" i said in surprise. her large eyes and rushed the news to her mother. mom said, smiling : "i said to her." granny said : "you really like to brag." i don't know what it means "" given, thought that a body of leather!Childhood was interesting, no matter when a childhood were all happy.求翻译!!!
水水好萌1239
童年是一幅画,我们
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码选择 ()1.---What a heavy snow ---- ().Cool Let’s make a snowman So it is B二、选择()1.---What a heavy snow ---- ().Cool Let’s make a snowmanA.So it is B.So is it C.Such is it()2.--- ()the population of the world .----()about 7 billionA.How much ,It’s B.What’s ,It’s C.What’s ,They’re()3.House prices ncreased()an average of 15% n 2010A.to B.at C.by()4.The weather n China is different from ()in AustraliaA.that Bone .C.it
祥爷V587d65
确实是(大雪)2 B 问人口用WHAT'S',而POPULATION是不可数名词,故用IT 代替3 C4 A 代替不可数名词用THAT加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
(A)1.---What a heavy snow !---- ().Cool ! Let’s make a snowmanA.So it is
B.So is it
C. Such is it(B)2.--- ()the population of the world ?
. ----()about 7 billionA.How much ,...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 lookgirl 的文章

随机推荐