turn off是什么意思dowm有关闭的意思吗

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
静穆 【读音】jìng mù 【释义】1.安静,庄严。(出自 冰心 《观舞记》)寂静肃穆。 清 费密 《姑苏洞庭山》诗:“天气颇静穆,理檝冒晨雾。” 鲁迅 《题...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'    Mr Price was the owner of a shop. He lived alone in a small room above his 1   
 afraid that one night someone
 break into his shop.
Friday night, when he checked his money after
 up, he found that he had taken in almost 1,000,000 pounds that
 . So, he thought that keeping
 money in the shop was a dangerous
 He  9    
him to the bedroom, put it in the pocket of his
 and went to bed with his coat on. At midnight the loud
 of the doorbell made
him  12  
 He got out of  13  
 and called out in shaky (发抖的)
“What do you  15  
 ?” Under the street light was a
 .“Sorry to wake
 ,” the policeman
 ,“but all the lights are
 in your shop. I think you just forgot to
 them off when you closed
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. so
  C. such
  D. such
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. wake
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. up
  C. everyone
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
I didn’t cry when I learned I was the parent of a disabled child. I just sat still and didn’t say anything.When Jenny was old enough, I sent her to a kindergarten(幼儿园). On the first morning, Jenny spent hours playing by herself. It seemed that she felt very(41).However, to my joy, Jenny’s classmates always (42) her, “You got al your speling words right today!”In fact, her speling list was the (43). Later, she faced a very painful (44) ——&at the end of the term, there was a game which had (45) to do with physical education. But Jenny was (46) in it.My husband and I were anxious about the day. I wanted to let my child stay home! But my heart wouldn’t let me off that easily. So I (47) a pale, unwiling Jenny onto the school bus.At the kindergarten, I was quite worried because of her (48) action, Jenny would probably hold up her team. The game went wel until it was time for the sack(麻袋)race. Surely Jenny would find it (49). Now each child had to climb into a sack, jump to the finishing line, return and climb out of the sack. I noticed Jenny standing near the end of her line of players.But as it was her turn to join, a change took place in her (50). The talest boy behind Jenny placed his hands on her waist(腰). Two other boys (51) in front of her. The moment the player before Jenny stepped out from the sack, the two boys (52) the sack suddenly and kept it open while the tal boy lifted Jenny and (53) her into it. A girl nearby took her hand and supported her (54) Jenny got her balance. Then she jumped forward, smiling and proud. In the cheers of the teachers, schoolmates and parents, I silently &thanked &the &warm, understanding people in life who made it &(55) for my disabled daughter to be like her felow human beings. Then  I finaly cried.【小题1】A.excitedB.lonelyC.happyD.weak【小题2】A.greetedB.expectedC.encouragedD.folowed【小题3】A.easiestB.longestC.smalestD.tidiest【小题4】A.choiceB.problemC.resultD.exam【小题5】A.nothingB.anythingC.everythingD.something【小题6】A.forwardB.fastC.behindD.up【小题7】A.threwB.pushedC.knockedD.fixed【小题8】A.slowB.quietC.quickD.secret【小题9】 A. stupid    B. simple relaxing    D. difficult【小题10】A.schoolB.familyC.teamD.heart【小题11】A.ranB.layC.walkedD.stood【小题12】A.picked upB.gave upC.cut up   D.made up【小题13】A.droveB.hidC.putD.hit【小题14】A.whenB.untilC.afterD.unless【小题15】A.popularB.specialC.necessaryD.possible
I didn’t cry when I learned I was the parent of a disabled child. I just sat still and didn’t say anything.When Jenny was old enough, I sent her to a kindergarten(幼儿园). On the first morning, Jenny spent hours playing by herself. It seemed that she felt very(41).However, to my joy, Jenny’s classmates always (42) her, “You got al your speling words right today!”In fact, her speling list was the (43). Later, she faced a very painful (44) ——&at the end of the term, there was a game which had (45) to do with physical education. But Jenny was (46) in it.My husband and I were anxious about the day. I wanted to let my child stay home! But my heart wouldn’t let me off that easily. So I (47) a pale, unwiling Jenny onto the school bus.At the kindergarten, I was quite worried because of her (48) action, Jenny would probably hold up her team. The game went wel until it was time for the sack(麻袋)race. Surely Jenny would find it (49). Now each child had to climb into a sack, jump to the finishing line, return and climb out of the sack. I noticed Jenny standing near the end of her line of players.But as it was her turn to join, a change took place in her (50). The talest boy behind Jenny placed his hands on her waist(腰). Two other boys (51) in front of her. The moment the player before Jenny stepped out from the sack, the two boys (52) the sack suddenly and kept it open while the tal boy lifted Jenny and (53) her into it. A girl nearby took her hand and supported her (54) Jenny got her balance. Then she jumped forward, smiling and proud. In the cheers of the teachers, schoolmates and parents, I silently &thanked &the &warm, understanding people in life who made it &(55) for my disabled daughter to be like her felow human beings. Then  I finaly cried.【小题1】A.excitedB.lonelyC.happyD.weak【小题2】A.greetedB.expectedC.encouragedD.folowed【小题3】A.easiestB.longestC.smalestD.tidiest【小题4】A.choiceB.problemC.resultD.exam【小题5】A.nothingB.anythingC.everythingD.something【小题6】A.forwardB.fastC.behindD.up【小题7】A.threwB.pushedC.knockedD.fixed【小题8】A.slowB.quietC.quickD.secret【小题9】 A. stupid    B. simple relaxing    D. difficult【小题10】A.schoolB.familyC.teamD.heart【小题11】A.ranB.layC.walkedD.stood【小题12】A.picked upB.gave upC.cut up   D.made up【小题13】A.droveB.hidC.putD.hit【小题14】A.whenB.untilC.afterD.unless【小题15】A.popularB.specialC.necessaryD.possible
As we all know, the environment around us is
getting worse and worse. In some places we can’t see fish  26
the river or trees on the hills. Some people even have no clean water to drink.
Recently, a new lifestyle called low carbon life
every comer of our country. The meanings
of low carbon are  28
energy and no waste. It is
such an important project that I can’t wait
ideas on how to promote it.
First,we should  30
no-car day every week in our school. Because cars not only cause serious air
pollution but also waste energy.  31
no-car day, neither students  32
teachers are
allowed to drive to school. At the same time,just walk
or run. Use our  33
and enjoy the fun.
we had better not use plastic bags  34
can stand the “white pollution”,  35
it is wise to use cloth bags which can  36
again and again.
,one thing  38
we should keep in mind is that every big thing comes from the small
details. So, as students, we ought to turn  39
lights the moment we leave, use
sides of the paper,
and reuse our textbooks and so on.
All in all, it weighs greatly for all of
us to put the low carbon lifestyle into practice. Just set our mind to these:no-car days, no plastic bags, and no waste. Let’s do it
26. A. swims              B. swimming              C. to swim    D. swam
27. A. spreading            B. moving
 C. living  
 D. becoming
28. A. below   
          B. high   

C. above  
29. A. to express
          B. express

C. expressing  D. expressed
30. A. set off   
          B. set up                
C. put on 
   D. put down
31. A. in  

C. on    D. with
32. A. nor               
                   C. both    D. and
33. A. foot

B. cars              
C. buses  
34. A. any more            B. no more              
C. no longer   D. never
35. A. because             B. so                    C. but    
 D. although
36. A. reused              B. be used

C. is used            D. use
37. A. Finally   
          B. Final                 
C. Last              D. Lately
38. A. who              
B. what  

C. that   
          D. whose
39. A. up 

B. down                
40. A. both              
B. each                 
C. every             D. all
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Turn Down For What_百度百科
Turn Down For What
《Turn Down For What》是法国音乐制作人和美国说唱歌手里尔·乔恩合作的歌曲,由里尔·乔恩填词,DJ Snake、里尔·乔恩谱曲,于日发行[1]
,作为电影《》的插曲,收录在电影原声带中[2]
。在《滚石》评选出的2014年最佳50首歌曲中,该首歌位居第二[3]
。日,歌曲获第57届格莱美奖“最佳音乐录影带”奖项的提名[4]
。日,歌曲获得公告牌音乐奖“最佳舞蹈/电子歌曲”奖项[5]
Turn Down For What创作背景
2013年,DJ Snake把歌曲伴奏寄给了里尔·乔恩,希望里尔·乔恩能够对歌曲做一点改进,而里尔·乔恩一听到节奏,“Turn down for what?”这句歌词就在里尔·乔恩的脑海中浮现[6]
。当时的伴奏对美国说唱歌手歌手的作品进行了采样,里尔·乔恩认为Redman的声音与伴奏搭配起来很矛盾,于是里尔·乔恩将自己的声音加入了其中。里尔·乔恩认为该首歌是一首舞曲,但更像一首嘻哈歌曲[7]
Turn Down For What歌曲歌词
Turn Down For What英文
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Fire up that loud, another round of shots
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?
Turn down for what?[8]
Turn Down For What中文
为什么拒绝?
为什么总是拒绝?
为什么还是拒绝?
为什么老是拒绝?
究竟为什么拒绝?
点燃这气氛,接着喝
为什么拒绝?
为什么总是拒绝?
为什么还是拒绝?
为什么老是拒绝?
究竟为什么拒绝?
点燃这气氛,接着喝
点燃这气氛,接着喝
点燃这气氛,接着喝
点燃这气氛,接着喝
为什么拒绝?
为什么总是拒绝?
为什么还是拒绝?
为什么老是拒绝?
究竟为什么拒绝?[1]
Turn Down For What歌曲鉴赏
歌曲的音调以E小调为主,拥有每分钟100次的具有嘻哈风的节拍[9]
。欣赏者可以从伴奏中发现贝斯的身影,以及Trap音乐的元素。歌词很简单,只有里尔·乔恩充满力量而具有标志性的“Turn down for what?”和“Fire up that loud,another round of shots”两句话[6]
。里尔·乔恩就像只火龙在怒吼,他已经陷入这热闹的、荣耀的电子舞曲的深渊中[3]
Turn Down For What获奖记录
获奖日期颁奖机构奖项名称类型日青少年选择奖[10]
音乐选择:R&B/Hip-Hop歌曲提名日  MTV音乐录影带大奖[11-12]
MTV俱乐部大奖最佳导演获奖最佳视觉效果提名最佳艺术执导日第57届格莱美奖[4]
最佳音乐录影带日 公告牌音乐奖[5]
最佳舞蹈/电子歌曲获奖
.网易云音乐[引用日期]
.网易云音乐[引用日期]
.滚石[引用日期]
.网易[引用日期]
.网易.[引用日期]
.歌曲真相[引用日期]
.公告牌[引用日期]
.QQ音乐[引用日期]
.[引用日期]
.好莱坞记者报[引用日期]
.腾讯[引用日期]
.凤凰网[引用日期]
企业信用信息有的放矢,判断Turndown&offer的几个预兆
做猎头顾问,难免会遇见Turndown
offer,那么,如何有效预防Turndown offer的发生,判断Turndown offer的几个信号是什么?本篇文章,的小猎结合日常的工作经验,总结了几个Turndown offer的预兆。
什么是Turndown
在猎头行业,Turndown
offer一般简称为TDO,即候选人在与招聘企业签完合同或者双方达成意向后又违约的一个情况。通常这种情况主要是由于:
1、候选人发现招聘企业没有原来的企业好;
2、原来的企业提高待遇(Counter offer)或者极力挽留;
3、第三家招聘方或者猎头给出更好待遇;
4、猎头对候选人本身职位转换的意愿性没有深挖。
Turndown的几个预兆:
约见面试不积极
&&常见回答:
“这个机会可以先接触看看!”
“薪资最后再谈吧!”
“是否能够约见到周末面试?!”
“能不能报销往返的路费?”
视具体情况而定,出现以上情况,可以初步判定候选人对这个机会并不是很看重,所以不愿意先付出时间/金钱接触。
面谈结束:面试遇“熟人”
面试遇熟人不一定是好事,警惕“熟人”:熟人可能知道你以前的破底细;亦或是了解你过往的辉煌!
所以不要盲目,可以试探的去问候选人,之前你们共事时,合作如何,相处如何。再根据候选人的反应来判断情况!
面试后跟踪:
&&不正面回答问题
&&面试结束后,客户公司对候选人比较满意,猎头顾问回访,当问及候选人意愿问题的时候,候选人不正面回答,支支吾吾。
突然杀出违约条款
在前期面试及沟通问及入职意愿的时候,候选人都没有提违约的事情,再沟通,候选人突然杀出违约条款,在现任公司服务不满一年,需要赔偿违约金。
一般这个时候,顾问也需要注意了,这是Turndown的重要信号之一,客户公司最终答应承担候选人的违约金,最后候选人还是没有入职。
这个杜为尔猎头顾问根据工作情况总结的在候选人推荐的几个阶段可能出现Turndown offer
的重要信号。那么我们如何预防:
强化流程管理,多问一个问题也好!
&顾问一定要和候选人充分沟通,还有其他猎头公司在跟你谈吗?你还在其他哪些渠道留了信息?时间节点上也要考虑清楚,你什么时候开始准备跳槽的?这一年还是这一个月?你跟现任公司是否签订有违约或者是竞业避止协议?
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Turn Off LCD – 一键关闭显示器屏幕
Turn Off LCD 和小众曾经介绍过的
有着异曲同工之效,用起来貌似效果都是一样的。
运行后屏幕就黑了,任意键恢复正常,对于没有关闭显示器快捷键的笔记本来说,尤其方便。
下载(68KB):
# sfufoet update: 特别啰嗦:
崩溃了,沙发。
按分类查看文章:
大家都在讨论些什么
: 看到大家都觉得它略黑,我就不自卑自己的贪心不足蛇吞象了……233: 还剩7分钟时看到帖子,赶紧下……升级的话15.6刀,还剩11天结束优惠: mac下有类似的吗?: 估计是因为Simplenote出了官方的for Windows版,所以促销一下: 澄清一下,Flysee的确是可以在选项中把鼠标滚轮的作用调准为切换图片的,而且经上述设置后滚轮切换是连续切换图片的,不同于键盘PgDn/PgUp切换,关于这方面疏忽我对 @ 道歉,的确是我测试不周。: 我用这个管理我的片子,有时候记不住车牌号会下重。: “外部程序”就是指使用其他图像查看/编辑软件打开的意思吧,把相应的程序文件选中,例如Photoshop.exe,就可以在右键的工具菜单中看到了。
最热门标签
传说中的小众软件 让你的手机应用与众不同。
个人 blog 转载时请遵循 “署名-非商业性使用-相同方式共享” 的创作共用协议;
商业网站或未授权媒体不得复制本站内容。

我要回帖

更多关于 turn into是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐