大家帮忙看看看图片里的英文 ,需要完整的 给予帮助者以采纳为谢 。

帮忙!“我和我的圈圈”英文怎样翻译?我的空间里相册的名称,想表达的意思就是相册里面会有我及我周围朋友、家人的相片,想用英文表达,希望各位英语爱好者给与指点.谢谢!
My cirle and I
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我和我的圈圈=I and my circle circle
My friends ,relatives and I
像你这么说的话,比较直接的就是My Life,意指我的生活,包括我与我之全部,如果你嫌太短,或者可以用法文,c'est la vie~主要是你的“我的圈圈”不太好翻,你也可以选择说All belongs to me~所有属于我的一切~
扫描下载二维码||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
当前位置: &
监拍“蜘蛛人”快速爬楼盗窃
  监拍“蜘蛛人”快速爬楼盗窃
关键词:山东烟台 蜘蛛侠
分类名称:
热门视频集
本网站所刊载信息,不代表中新社和中新网观点。 刊用本网站稿件,务经书面授权。
未经授权禁止转载、摘编、复制及建立镜像,违者将依法追究法律责任。
[] [] [ 京公网安备:-1] [] 总机:86-10-求一篇有关餐桌礼仪的英文对话!采纳者必有重谢最好两个人的对话在分钟左右!今晚就要!3分钟
兰花指9549
A:Hello,B!I read an article about western table manners.I found that there are many similarities and differences betwee western table manners and chinese table manners.B:Yes.For example:When you are bidden to the feast,you are more interested in talking with people around you than having any dish.So when you have your meals,you should try your best to make less sound and action.A:Yes.But in western countries before hostess pick up her spoon or fork,gests mustn't taste any dish.The hostess won't start her meal until all the guests get their dishes.She won't do it like chinese,want you have first.It means that everyone can have their own meals when the hostess pick up her spoon or fork.B:And in China,people wear casual clothes when they have meals in the restaurant,even the T-shirt and jeans are available.Only in important banquet do they wear grandly.But it requires people wear formal dress.A:And the people seat of traditional chinese food is not that exquisite like in western countries.Most of them are seated according to their own willings and without napkin.B:However,it's very exquisite in western countries.A:Yes,we have a lot to learn.B:Of course希望能帮上你!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Sometimes Mike and I________to music.这是一道选择题.A选项为 am listeningB选项为 listenC选项为 listening希望之英语者帮在下解答此题.{解答此题者本人重谢,但必须清楚写明,最重要的是要写出原因和相关词组,非诚勿扰,
BSometimes 意为有时侯 用一般现在时 故AC选项错误
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
( )4、Sometimes Mike and I listen music._ A B C ( )5、I andWhat colour do you like? I like the horse mask. They would like to
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 网友采纳 的文章

随机推荐