He swims frequently, because it can cause the human to relax
He often went to swim, because it's going to make people relax
He often goes swimming, because it will make people relax
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!对我们来说在河里游泳很危险 的翻译是:For us, is dangerous to swim in the River 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
对我们来说在河里游泳很危险
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
For us is very dangerous to swim in the river
For us, is dangerous to swim in the River
For us, is dangerous to swim in the River
For us to swim in the river is very dangerous
Swims very dangerously to us in the river
相关内容&a平面坐标系 Plane coordinate system & a发财羹 Gets rich the thick soup & aConfiguration File Format 配置文件格式 & auefi boot support uefi起动支持 & aOne of your disks needs to be check for consistency .you may cancel the disk check ,but it is strongly recommended that you continue 你的一张盘需要是检查对于一贯性.you也许取消盘检查,但强烈建议它您继续 & a有些学生平时不努力为取得优异的成绩考试抄袭 Some students usually not diligently for obtain the outstanding result test plagiarism & a把业绩超过 Surpasses the achievement & a那你怎么会用拼音 How then you can use the Pinyin & aIf you really love me, even if only a trace. Do not ignore my feelings, do not forget my existence .. ok? 如果您真正地爱我,即使仅踪影。 不要忽略我的感觉,不忘记我的存在。 好吗? & a碘释放法检测声化学产额 正在翻译,请等待...
& a到目前为止,这些士兵已经救了一百多人 So far, these soldiers have already rescued more than 100 people & a不骗你把 Does not deceive you & aFirst, a pot of water till 100 degrees, while the tea, the cup at the same time ready. 首先,一个罐水耕种100度,而茶,杯子同时准备好。 & a满是自由的味道 Full is the free flavor & a药品库 Drugs storehouse & aThere are so fearless with a person I love my 正在翻译,请等待...
& aClass 14,Gread 8,yizhong shangqiu 类14, Gread 8, yizhong shangqiu & a用洗衣水拖地 With washes clothes the water to tow & alook at the picture。it's very beautiful 正在翻译,请等待...
& aimaginary numbers and the imaginary unit 虚数和虚数单位 & a你再暑假期间已经变化了吗 You again summer vacation period already changed & a即使重要一年的学习英语时间,也不必怕。 Even if important year study English time, also does not need to fear. & a增添女人的魅力 Increases woman's charm & a要靠自己去争取的 Must depend on oneself strives for & a我有一个好朋友。她是一个很有原则的人!我很欣赏她。她曾经告诉过我“熟能生巧”这四个字。那四个字深深的印在我的脑海里!它给予我力量。所以让我做事做的更加的完美。光阴似箭,我上高中了。我和她要分开了。然而她很不舍得跟我在一起的时候。毕竟我们在一起读书这么多年。但是没有任何东西能改变我们之间的友谊!最后我们各奔东西的。自从那以后我每天都在安排自己的时间表。 I have a good friend.She is one has the principle person very much! I appreciate her very much.She has told me “the practice makes perfect” these four characters.That four character deep India in mine mind! It gives me the strength.Therefore lets even more perfect which I work do.Time flies, on me h & aManufacturing tolerances were added to a base deflection limit of 7.5 percent to arrive at the limits as defined in this Article. 制造业容忍增加到7.5%一个基本的偏折极限到达在极限如被定义在这篇文章。 & aa promising
career in low to 有为的事业在低落对 & aAll it took was a kiss。I'm sure that the wheels of fate turned and brought me to a perfect moment of tenderness and happiness。 From now on,every moment,every second I have I'll spend beside you to make you happy! 它采取的所有是亲吻。我是肯定的命运轮子给柔软和幸福的完善的片刻转动了并且带来了我。 从现在起,每片刻,我有我的每秒钟在您旁边将花费使您愉快! & arivalry is more common than co-operation 竞争比合作共同 & a盘活土地资源 Stimulates the land resource & aa Chinese agricultural scientist and educator 中国农业科学家和教育家 & ayes...how much the salary is in your company for example 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI think he is definitively a client to struggle for 我认为他明确地是客户奋斗为 & a他没让你成为俱乐部会员,很明显他不信任你 He has not enabled you to become the club member, he does not trust you very obviously & a丽我爱你 I love you & aThis is an eraser 这是橡皮擦 & aKitty went to the freezing food section to choose some yoghurt. 全部赌注去结冰的食物部分选择一些酸奶。 & a等我们长大了该做什么 Waited for us to grow up should make any & aSweet Chin Music 甜闲谈 & a吃饭的时候讨论的往往是他准备结婚,她那年结婚 Eats meal the time discussion often is he prepares the marriage, her year marriage & aI
you after I Miss
you 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTX 79902, USA 正在翻译,请等待...
& a学英语的做好方法 Studies English to complete the method & aulihsufhsdjkhfmvbxcuierifhauwqyeruiweuuuueuqrleoq Comfortable has divided four groups places to breathe out ulihsufhsdjkhfmvbxcuierifhauwqyeruiweuuuueuqrleoq & aHop to the blackboard 蛇麻草到黑板 & a那里非常的美 There unusual America & a荧光检测 Fluorescence examination & a我的饮食习惯和学习习惯相当好 My diet custom and the study custom are quite good & aYou should keep the secret 您应该保留秘密 & a空间数据挖掘 正在翻译,请等待...
& aName of Exporter: Kodia Australia Pty Ltd 出口商的名字: Kodia澳洲有限公司Pty & a房间里有一个篮球 In the room has a basketball & amake frends with her 做frends与她 & a张霞 Zhang Xia & aIn fact, I don't understand 实际上,我不了解 & aHe
poor 他 多数 这 时运 对 贫寒 & a对我们来说在河里游泳很危险 Swims very dangerously to us in the river &新7下英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新7下英语翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&人​教​版​英​语​全​册​英​语​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢外研版2012七年级下册全部课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
外研版2012七年级下册全部课文翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&外​研​版​修​改​版​的​课​文​译​文​。​好​资​源​免​费​共​享​!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 通常 翻译 的文章

随机推荐