不知道是否正确
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
亲用百度哦
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
Thanks for saying those words to me,which made me not be confused anymore.I will continue go ahead for my dreams .Thank you , my teacher
Thank you for your words, they helped me a lot, and with them I never feel lost again.I will continue to move forward to my dream. Thank you, teacher!亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。刚才看了一下,loi...
刚才看了一下,loir1233有三处语法错误。仔细看哦
Thank you said to me, these words are of great help to me, let me feel the road ahead is no longer confused, I will continue to move forward towards the ideal direction, thank you teacher
Thank you said to me, these words are of great help to me, let me feel the road ahead is no longer confused, I will forward to the direction toward the ideal. Thank you, teacher!
Thank you said to me, these words are of great help to me, make me feel the way ahead is not confused, I will continue to move forward towards the ideal direction, thank you, teacher
Thank you said to me, these words are of great help to me, let me feel the road ahead is no longer confused, I will continue to move forward towards the ideal direction, thank you, teacher
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
1.到法兰城西门附近找到“小山茶”(68,81),对话后点“是”得到“脏兮兮的娃娃”。
2.到法兰城里谢里雅堡找到士兵长(57,50)打卡上面...
估计楼主的意思是不用输入,直接用C语句控制填充键盘缓冲区,这个好像有个ungetc()还是什么语句,具体忘了,可以往缓冲区压回一个字符,往输入缓冲区压一个就是u...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'怎么只给这个,谢谢你的细致解答,我的问题已解决。感谢你的热心帮助!^_^而不是最佳答案
说明他的问题已经解决了
那是对方觉得不是最好的答案,但你愿意用时间回答他的问题,所以说这些话
不可以, 只可以先采纳, 然后再感谢
这是在你的答案尚未出来以前,提问者己采纳了另一人的答案并把其定为最佳答案。看到你的回答也不错、很尽心尽力,所以只好用以上的话表示感谢并增加你2个财富值。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码猜你感兴趣