下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢I want to be an actor单元测试题及参考答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&want&to&be&an&actor单元测试题及参考答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
I&want&to&be&an&actor单元测试题及参考答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
Unit 4& I want to be an actor.要点提示语言功能:谈论工作重点词汇:actor,policeman,policewoman,nurse,doctor,reporter,waiter,bank clerk,shop assistant,sports coach,dangerous,young,hospital,police station&&&&&&&& give sb. Sth,give sth. to sb.,go out to dinners,want a cook,at work,an international school for children,work for,eau sb. at…,wear a uni form,talk to sb.重点句型:What does he do?&& He’s a waiter.&&&&&&&&& What do you want to be?&& I want to be an actor.&&&&&&&&& Where does she work?&& She works at a bank.基础卷(20分钟)一、找出他们的工作地点&(&&& ) 1. Anna’s father is a doctor.答案:D(&&& ) 2. Tony is a police officer.答案:A(&&& ) 3. My mother is a reporter.答案:F(&&& ) 4. Susan’s cousin is a waiter.答案:B(&&& ) 5. Rose’s brother is a sales assistant.答案:E先看懂每句话的意思,根据他们的职业,找出他们可能的工作地点。二、选择(&&& ) 1. After work I’m tired,________I like my job.A. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. or答案:B(&&& ) 2. ________she ________at a hospital?A. Do,work&&&&&&&&&&& B. Do,works&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Does,答案:C(&&& ) 3. The sales assistants are very busy ________the shop is open.A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when答案:C(&&& ) 4. I want ________a reporter. Because I can meet interesting people every day.A. be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tobe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. am答案:B(&&& ) 5. This is a school ________girls.A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at答案:A(&&& )6. We want a waiter ________18~25.A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of答案:C(&&& )7. The job is ________dangerous.A. a kind of&&&&&&&&&& B. kinds of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. kind of答案:C&&& a kind of一种,后接单数名词。Kinds of各种,后接复数名词。kind of有点,稍微,后接形容词,动词等,作状语。(&&& )8. I like this kind of job, but my brother ________it.A. likes&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. don’t like&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. doesn’t like答案:C&&& 本句:我喜欢……,但是我兄弟________,应为“不喜欢”。(&&& )9. Do you want to work ________us?A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but答案:A(&&& )10. ― ________does her mother like? ― A reporter.A. What job&&&&&&&&& B. How old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What colour答案:A三、选择正确答语(&&& )1. What does your mother do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. She works in a bank near our school.(&&& )2. Where does your sister work?&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She’s a doctor.(&&& )3. Why does she want to be a doctor?&&&&&&&& C. He’s a bank clerk.(&&& )4. What’s his job?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. No. He thinks his job is boring(&&& )5. Does your brother like his job?&&&&&&&&&&& E. Because she likes doctors. They always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& help others (其他人).答案:1.B&& 2.A&& 3.E&& 4.C&& 5.D四、猜词义例:work (工作)― worker (工人); wait (等待,等候)― waiter (服务员)1. singer (&&& )&&& 2. player (&&& )&&& 3. listener (&&& )4. cleaner (&&& )&&& 5. payer (&&& )&&& 6. writer (&&& )答案:1.唱歌者,歌唱家&&& 2.运动员&&& 3.听者&&& 4.清洁工&&& 5.付款人&&& 6.作者提高卷(20分钟)一、词组英汉互译1. want to be an actor________________&&&& 2. be late for class___________3. a doctor or a nurse________________&&&& 4. on Channel 2_____________5. a policeman and two thieves________&&&& 6. 在上班_________________7. 作为记者为杂志社工作__________&&&& 8. 外出就餐_______________9. 从银行取钱____________________&&&& 10.看报纸_________________答案:1. 想当演员&& 2.上课迟到&& 3.医生或者护士&& 4.在2频道&& 5.一个警察和两个小偷&& 6.at work&& 7.work for a magazine as a reporter&& 8.go out for/to a dinner/dinners&& 9.get money from a/the bank&& 10.read a newspaper二、介词,用at,of,kn,with,after,from,to填空1. They often go out to walk ________dinner.答案:after&&& after dinner饭后。2. The police station is ________Fifth Avenue.答案:on&&& 在……街道,用介词on。3. Please call Al’s Restaurant ________.答案:at&&& call sb.at(接电话号码)用……电话号码给某人打电话。4. I like to work ________actors.答案:with&&& with和……一起。5. Her mother works ________a hospital.答案: at/in&&& at a hospital在医院。6. Diner thinks the job ________a waiter is boring.答案:of&&& the job of………的工作。7. I’m afraid ________dogs.答案:of&&& be afraid of ste.害怕某物。8. Mr Wang can talk ________English ________his friends.答案:in,with&&& in English用英语。talk with sb.和某人交谈。9. We go to school ________Monday ________Friday.答案:from,to&&& from…to…从……到……。10. English tea is different ________Chinese tea.答案:from&&& different from与……不同。三、看图填词1. My father is a ________. He works& He ________his work and he works hard.答案:doctor,at/in,hospital,likes2. His brother is a ________. He works ________a restaurant. & He can ________different food. But he ________like his job. He thinks it is boring.答案:cook,in,cook,doesn’t&综合训练卷(50分钟& 满分100分)一、&选择填空(每题2分,共30分)(&&& ) 1. Our school ________two maths teachers and a cleaner.A. need&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. needs&&&&&&&&&&& C. to need&&&&&&&&&& D. needing答案:B&&& need需要,主语是单数,要加s,选B。(&&& ) 2. Victor likes to write stories, ________he wants to be a writer and work for a magazine or a newspaper.A. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. because&&&&&&&&& D. so答案:D&&& so因此,它不能和because同时出现在同一句子中。(&&& )3. It’s ________to swim in the river (河流).A. dangerous&&&&&&&&& B. smart&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. kind of&&&&&&&&& D. as well as答案:A&&& 根据句意选A。(&&& )4. ― Aren’t you a reporter at the CCTV? ― ________.A. Yes, I’m&&&&&&&&& B. No, I’m not&&&&&&& C. No, I am&&&&&&& D.No, I don’t答案:B&&& 这个句式是:难道不……。本句意为:难道你不是电视台的记者?回答这种问句时,是记者,就答:Yes,I am.不是记者就答:No,I am not./No,I’m not.(&&& )5. ― Does your sister ________to be an actor ________a nurse? ― A nurse.A. Wants, and&&&&&&&&& B. want, and&&&&&&&&&& C. want, or&&&&&&& D. wants, or答案:C&&& 这是个选择疑问句,助动词是does,动词要用原形。选择疑问句用or连接供选择的部分。(&&& )6. Saturday is busy ________him.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&& D. from答案:C&&& 本句意为:对他来说周六很忙,填for。busy常用:be busy with sth.或be busy doing sth.忙于某事或忙于做某事。(&&& )7. Come and work ________the clothes shop ________a sales assistant.A. for, for&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for, as&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at, for&&&&&&&& D. to, on答案:B&&& work for…为……工作。as(a sales assistant)作为(售货员的)身份。(&&& )8. ― ________do you like living? ― I like living in Shenzhen.A. What&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Where&&&&&&&& D. Who答案:C&&& 根据答句应选where,你喜欢住在哪里?(&&& )9. ― ________the job in the police station exciting? ― Yes. But it is also dangerous.A. Do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Is&&&&&&&&&&& D. Are答案:C&&& 选C。be exciting令人激动的。(&&& )10. He doesn’t often ________at school,but at home.A. sing&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. singing&&&&&&&&&& C. sings&&&&&&&&&&& D. to sing答案:A&&& 用原形动词,因为它前面有doesn’t。(&&& )11. There ________some water in the glass.A. have&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are答案:C&&& there be句型。water不可数名词,是单数,填is。(&&& )12. Do you like ________ball games?A. some&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an答案:B&&& ball games是复数名词。C、D不能选,一般疑问句常用any。(&&& )13. Mike isn’t reading. He ________TV now.A. watch&&&&&&&&&&& B. watches&&&&&&&&&& C. watching&&&&&&&& D. is watching答案:D&&& 用现在进行时,因为前一句是现在进行时。(&&& )14. ― Thanks. ― ________A. Ok&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. All rightC. Cool&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. You’re welcome答案:D&&& 选D,不用谢。(&&& )15. ― Where does he work?A. He’s an officerB. He likes to be a teacherC. He is busyD. He works at the bank in the neighborhood答案:D&&& 选D,回答有关地点的问题。二、句型转换(每空1分,共15分)1. I want some tomatoes. (就画线部分提问)& ________ ________ you________?答案:What,do,want&&& 应问“你想要什么?”才能答“我想要西红柿”。2. He wants eight bottles of milk. (就画线部分提问)& ________eight bottles of milk?答案:Who,wants&&& 对主语(人)提问,可用who,后面接谓语部分。3. Fish is my favourite.(就画线部分提问)& ________your________?答案:What,is,favorite&&& 对主语(物)提问,可用what,后面接谓语部分。4. Jack can go and buy some eggs. (改为一般疑问句,并回答)& ________Jack ________and buy ________eggs? Yes, he答案:Can,go,some,can&&& 有情态动词can的句子改一般疑问句时,将can放在主语前。some多用于肯定句,在疑问句和否定句中多改为any。但在表示请求、建议的一些疑问中,用some,不用any。5. My father is a reporter. (对画线部分提问)& ________your father?& What ________your father________?答案:What’s,does,do&&& 对“职业”提问有两种方式:你是干什么的?What are you?What do you do?三、选择适当句子补全对话(每空2分,共10分)A:&&& 1& B: I’m looking for a pair of sports shoes.A:&&& 2& B: Size (大小,尺寸) eight.A: OK! What about this pair?B:&&& 3&& Have you got any other colours?A: Other colours? Oh, yes. We’ve also got (我们也有) blue, brown and white ones.B:&&& 4& A: Yes, please.B:&&& 5& A: One hundred and fifty yuan.B: That’s cheap. I’ll take it.& A. Can you help me?& B. How much do they cost?& C. What size do you want?& D. Thank you very much.& E. Sorry, I don’t like black.& F. What can I do for you?& G. Can I have a look at the brown ones?1.________&& 2.________&& 3.________&& 4.________&& 5.________答案:1.F&&& 这篇文章是写售货员和一个买鞋的顾客的对话,售货员问“你想要什么?”多用:Can I help you?或What can l do for you?2.C&&& 从答句知问“要什么型号的?”,What size…?3.E&&& 从后一句问还有没有其他颜色,推知应该是不喜欢这双鞋的颜色。所以选E。4.G&&& 从上下文知在售货员介绍的几种颜色的鞋中,顾客要挑一种,选G。5.B&&& 从答句知这里是问价格,选B。四、理解(每题2分,共20分)(一)&&& Peter is a little boy. On his first day at school he learned three words: I, you and she. The teacher tells him how to make sentences (造句) with the three words. The teacher says, “I, I am your teacher. She, she is your classmate. You, you are my student.”&&& After school, Peter’s father asks him what he learns at school. Peter says quickly,“I, I am your teacher. (Pointing to指着his mother. ) She, she is your classmate. You, you are my student.”His father gets angry and says, “I, I’m your father. (To Peter’s mother. ) She, she is your mother. You, you are our son.”&&& 根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)(&&& )1. Peter remembers the teacher’s words.答案:T&&& 比对老师课堂上说的话及Peter对父亲说的话,知Peter记住了老师的话。(&&& )2. Peter doesn’t know the three sentences’meaning.答案:T&&& 从Peter乱搬用老师的原话知他并不理解这三句话的意思。(&&& )3. Peter learned four words at school on his first day.答案:F&&& 见第一段第二句,学了三个词。(&&& )4. Peter’s father gets happy when he hears the three sentences.答案:F&&& 原文第二段中有:His father gets angry…,而不是gets happy.(&&& )5. Peter’s father is a teacher.答案:F&&& 原文中没有谈到Peter父亲的职业。(二)A Special Present&&& A man gives his mother a present (礼物) for her birthday (生日). It is very good and a special (特殊的) one. It is a bird. It can speak five languages. It costs (花费) him 1000 yuan.&&& He thinks his mother must like it very much. So he makes a phone call to his mother.&&& “How do you like the bird, Mum? (妈妈,你认为那只鸟怎么样?)” he asks his mother. His mother answers“Delicious(香、味美的)!”根据短文内容回答下列问题1. What does the man give his mother?________________________________________________答案:He gives his mother a bird.2. How much does the bird cost him?________________________________________________答案:It costs him 1000 yuan. 3. Is the bird very dear (贵重的)?________________________________________________答案:Yes,it is. 4. What does the man think?________________________________________________答案:He thinks his mother must hke it/the bird very much.5. What does his mother say?________________________________________________答案:The bird/It is very delicious.五、完形填空(每题2分,共20分)&&& I work&& 1&& a small shop. It is near a factory. Every day&& 2&& people come to the shop& 3&&& things.&&& My&& 4&& is very near the shop. I get&& 5&& at six, have&& 6&& and then go to work by bike. I put some food in my lunch box.&&& I get to the shop at seven. At seven thirty people begin to get there. They buy&& 7&& ,eggs and many other things.&&& I have my lunch&& 8& . At seven in the evening, we close the shop. I clean the shop and then go home&& 9&& supper.&&& Some people may not think my work&& 10&& good. But I like it very much.(&&& )1. A. on&&&&&&&&&&& B. near&&&&&&&&&&&& C. behind&&&&&&&&&& D. in答案:D&&& in a shop在一个商店里。(&&& )2. A. much&&&&&&&& B. a lot&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. many&&&&&&&&&&& D. a little答案:C&&& 从所给选项中,只有many可以修饰people,a 1ot of后面才能接名词,much和a little修饰不可数名词。(&&& )3. A. to buy&&&&&&& B. to sell&&&&&&&&&&&& C. buys&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sells答案:A&&& 从常识知人们到商店去是买东西,这里应用不定式形式。(&&& )4. A. family&&&&&&& B. home&&&&&&&&&&&& C. houses&&&&&&&&&& D. bedrooms答案:B&&& 从短文意思上判断应是我“家”离商店很近。(&&& )5. A. up&&&&&&&&&& B. down&&&&&&&&&&&& C. off&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on答案:A&&& ge tup起床。(&&& )6. A. lunch&&&&&&&& B. supper&&&&&&&&&&& C. breakfast&&&&&&&& D. meals答案:C&&& 起床后应是吃“早饭”,然后去上班。(&&& )7. A. many bread&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. some meats&&&&&& C. one kilo and a half milk&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a lot of drink答案:D&&& A、B两项是错误的,不可数句词不能用many修饰,而且也没有复数,C的数量太小不合题意,所以选D。(&&& )8. A. in the middle of the day&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in the morning&&&&&& C. in the afternoon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in the evening答案:A&&& in the middle of the day在中午。(&&& )9. A. at&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. up&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. down答案:B&&& go home for supper回家吃晚饭。(&&& )10. A. is&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. isn’t&&&&&&&&&& D. aren’t答案:A&&& work在本句中作名词单数,选is。在有“think+从句”的形式中,从句总是肯定形式,否定要放在think前面。六、写作练习(5分)&&& 下面是一份招聘广告,假设你是Ton,想应聘,请写一份申请信,五句语能上能下,开头已给出。Driver Wanted1. Clean driving license (无违章记录的驾驶证)2. Good-looking3. Age over 25Apply (申请) to: Capes Taxi, ShenzhenTel: Dear Sir or Madam:答案:Dear Sir or Madam:&&& I’m a driver named Tom.I’m 26.I began to drive when I WaS 18.I’m a very good driver.&&& I like tO work as a driver,and I love Shen zhen.I think I’m good-looking and l can work hard.I hope to get the job very much.&&& Here is the duplicate(复印件)of my clean driving license.&&& My telephone number is 6652783.YoursTom自我小结:_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?餐厅服务员常用英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
餐厅服务员常用英语
上传于||文档简介
&&餐​厅​服​务​员​常​用​英​语
大小:14.25KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢I have an apple and a pear,_____do you want?I want a pear.what which选哪个 原因I have an apple and a pear,_____do you want?I want a pear.what which选哪个 讲原因
答案:I have an apple and a pear【which】do you want?I want a pear.翻译;我有一个苹果和一个梨子,你要哪一个?我要个梨子.解析;which翻译为哪一个?【它是有限定范围的】what翻译为什么?【它没有限定的范围】,可此题只能选苹果和梨子其中一个,有限定范围.不懂再问,在线为你解答你的10分满意,我们团队的无限动力】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
which 翻译: 我有个苹果和梨,你想要哪一个?所以填which
祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢 !
当给出了选择的范围的时候,通常用which
which 两者之一
这个要选which啦. 因为题目说明了我有一个苹果和一个梨子,后面一句又说我要梨子,很显然问题是在问你要哪个?是要苹果还是要梨子呢?而which就是表示选哪一个的意思,如果是what,则意思为你想要什么?不太符合之前的语境,这里的语境是让你作出选择的。吼吼吼~~...
选择what,因为它的答语是“我想要一个梨”结合语境一分析,那么他的答案就是“what”了
扫描下载二维码I want to eat an apple .谓语是want to eat吗_百度知道
I want to eat an apple .谓语是want to eat吗
我有更好的答案
楼上的说错了 I want to eat an apple
want才是谓语,to eat an apple 不定式做宾语,是want(想)的内容,即宾语
谓语是want , to eat an apple 是宾语
want是谓语,to eat an apple是宾语
谓语是 eat
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
apple的相关知识