本周解题:9评分:9.74分
本周解题:5评分:9.64分
本周解题:2评分:9.76分
本周解题:2评分:9.64分
热门初一英语问题辑
本月初一英语最热问题
初一英语最新试题
太阳东升西落 翻译成英文
解答: The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 11:41:03
there is a bag ____ the teachers' desk, with so books and chalk
on the teachers'desk在老师的桌子上
已收藏2人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 09:10:41
老师为什么英语那么难?
原因很多。
语言上,英语和汉语是两个很不一样的语言。语言学习上,语言是要应用的,我们平时学了也很少在生活上说英语,又难得有老外在生活上交流。另外,语言学...
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 14:26:25
How/what about helping Tom ? 介词后面的动词为什么要用ing的形式?是不是介词后面的介词都要用ing的形式?这些介词接的动词的形式要死记吗?
解答: 介词后面如果跟动词要用其动名词形式(因为介词后面跟的是宾语),此用法记住就可以了。
已收藏1人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 10:05:05
1.what's yourQQnumber ?他的回答是It's 。能不能用My QQnumber is .回答?
1.对划线部分提问这类型的题怎么办?(麻烦老师能解答详细些)
如何“对划线部分提问”
对划线部分提问,即针对句子中的某一成分提出问题,实际上是把一个陈述句变成由特殊疑问词引导的特殊疑问句的过程。要做好这种类...
已收藏1人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 14:46:44
1.all,out,take,bag,you,of,the,books
2.people,for,some,work,uniforms,wear
3.the,many,shopping,centre,are,people,at
解答: 1.all 全部的 take out 拿出 books 书
Take all the books out of your bag.
2. people 人们...
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 11:01:39
解答: 妞妞你好,你的解答全部正确,太棒了!
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 21:34:24
解答: want to do sth 是固定搭配,意为“想要做某事”。
因为fat是形容词,故通常构成系表短语,be fat ,如:
He is fat .他是胖的。...
已收藏1人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 21:04:40
1.He is sure to be backsoon、这句中的be back为什么不是back、不是be sure to do sth吗.而不是像下面的be sure+to come(动词的原型)呢?
2.He is sure to co...
解答: back是形容词,并非动词,因此后面要接be动词。be back=come back 。
已收藏1人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 20:14:45
解答: 此处的主语是Tony,介词with后面的his classmates是宾语。这句话可以这样说:Tony plays soccer with his class...
已收藏3人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 17:50:47
请问老师wouldlove to come to my party? 句子中的“come to"的用法,再解释一下其他的用法?
解答: come to +某地 :来到某地,如:
HecametoBeijing yesterday.他昨天到了北京。
wouldlovetodosth=would...
已收藏1人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 17:34:45
不会看音标怎么办?英语单词都不会读
解答: 学音标一定要多听,多练。可以去网上下载一份视频教材或购买一套带录音磁带的教材,跟着仔细练习发音。其中要注意两点:一是要动口,绝对不要只听不练。要反复地练习。刚...
已收藏1人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 17:05:40
The mobile phone ______on the sofa yesterday evening
解答: The mobile phone
was on the sofa yesterday evening
同学:你给老师的题要求不够明确.不知道是选择题还是填...
已收藏1人收藏1人理解来自:&&发布时间: 19:20:12
A Wonderfui Day
以下范文,仅供参考: A wonderful day
Last Sunday I went to the zoo with
my friends .We ...
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 10:01:01
1.father soccer playing likes Tom's把这几个单词连成句
2.my and the piano playing running are hobbies 和上面一样连成句
3.is hobby sister’s...
解答: 1.Tom's father likes playing soccer.
2.My hobbies are running and playing the ...
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 14:08:35
把There are some beautiful pictures on the back wall改为否定句
解答: 1.本题为there be句型,表示:某处有某物;其否定句在be动词后加
2.some表示一些,用于肯定句,在否定和疑问句中使用
所以本题答案...
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 12:59:16
turn,two,crossing,the,at,right(.)
解答: Turn right at the second crossing.
在第二个十字路口向右转。
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 17:14:25
一、 一般现在时:
1.概念:经常、反复发生的动作或行为及现在的某种状况。
2.时间状语: always, usually, often,
已收藏0人收藏1人理解来自:&&发布时间: 14:29:30
解答: let sb .do sth.是固定形式,没有let sb. to do sth .这种形式。
am not,those
已收藏0人收藏0人理解来自:&&发布时间: 08:45:28
怎么用音标拼读单词
已收藏0人收藏1人理解来自:&&发布时间: 13:00:59
100%专业教师服务
80%的问题10分钟解答
7x24小时客户服务
移动应用下载
Copyright (C) 2016 答疑网
网站备案信息 京ICP证041171号
京公网安备编号:64
400万学生都爱用的随身家教你现在的位置 : &
初中一年级英语试题相关文章推荐
初中一年级英语试题栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动2016年初中一年级热点推荐:您当前位置 :
初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案
  小编导语:初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案是小编为大家准备的初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案。单项选择题是初中英语考试中的经典题型。以下就是初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案,供你学习参考。  ( )1.My friend __________ America said he doesn't like Chinese food.  A. of B. with C. from D. to  ( )2.-- What club does he play ________? -- Juventus.  A. with B. to C. against D. for  ( )3.-- What do you think ______ the idea? -- I think it's funny.  A. of B. over C. in D. for  ( )4.He is friendly and most of his classmates like to play ______ him.  A. by B. on C. with D. and  ( )5.He doesn't ______ at school, but at home.  A. singing B. sing C. to sing D. sings  ( )6.When did you ___________ this morning?  A. go to school B. went to school C. goes to school D. going to school  ( )7.Where _____ your English teacher from?  A. does B. is C. do D. are  ( )8.----What are your school rules? ----We _____ eat in the classroom.  A. don't B. not C. can't D. can to  ( )9.-______________ is your brother, Tom? -He's much better.  A. What B. How C. Where D. Why  ( )10.My watch is old, but _________ is new.  A. his B. her C. your D. its  ( )11.The girl ________ the red dress is Alice.  A. in B. on C. with D. under  ( )12.-- _______ ? -- I'd like some noodles.  A. What do you like B. Do you like some noodles  C. What would you like D. What size would you like  ( )13..Mary can't play with me _______ she is too busy.  A. why B. so C. because D. because of  ( )14.Let' s ________ football.  A. playing B. are playing C. play D. plays  ( )15.--- Why do you want to see the dolphins? --- _____ I like them.  A. And B. But C. Because D. Then  ( )16.Do you want to __________ a football player?  A. wait B. be C. like D. call  ( )17.My father ___ mind sitcoms.  A. does B. doesn't C. isn't D. can't  ( )18.---_______ is the school library? ---It's next to the playground.  A. What B. Where C. How D. When  ( )19.Sundays, I usually go to visit my grandfather.  A. In B. At C. Of D. On  ( )20.---Thanks a lot. ---_________.  A. You are right B. That's right C. That's all right D. All right  ( )21.Here is a photo ___ our classmates.  A. of B. for C. at D. is  ( )22.--- What was the weather like yesterday? --- _____.  A. It's Sunday B. It is snowy C. It's July 3rd D. It was windy  ( )23.---- What does your brother look like? ---- He is ______.  A. clever B. lazy C. busy D. tall  ( )24.Nurses work at the ______.  A. bank B. hospital C. assistants D. clerk  ( )25.Molly likes to_______ with her friends and eat grass.  A. speak B. say C. get D. play  ( )26.Did he go to Central Park? __________.  A. Yes, he didn't B. No, he didn't C. Yes, he does D. No, he did  ( )27.I count ___________ money in the bank every day.  A. a lot B. lots C. many D. a lot of  ( )8.--- ____ are giraffes from? --- Africa.  A. What B. Where C. Which D. Who  ( )29.The students often ________ soccer in the afternoon.  A. playing B. plays C. are playing D. play  ( )30.---Is there a supermarket near here?  ---There is one _________ from the station.  A. cross B. across C. away D. of  ( )31.----Why do you like this play? ---- ______ it's funny.  A. because B. Because C. So D. For  ( )32.Fire can be useful, ____ it also can be dangerous.  A. and B. but C. or D. so  ( )33.She wants to ____ an exchange student in America.  A. is B. are C. be D. does  ( )34.He is always _________ to others.  A. friend B. friends C. friendly D. friendly  ( )35.Which do you like ________ ,tea or coffee?  A. well B. good C. better D. best  ( )36.Can you tell me the way ______ the post office?  A. for B. of C. in D. to  ( )37.Is your friend a boy _____?  A. and girl B. and a girl C. or girl D. or a girl  ( )38.Why _______ your parent like dolphins?  A. do B. is C. are D. does  ( )39.He often helps her _______ her homework.  A. does B. doing C. with the D. with  ( )40.-- How did you _______ your Sunday?  -- I stayed at home and watched TV.  A. play B. like C. spend D. want  ( )41.Mr Green is ________ English.  A. an B. / C.a D. the  ( )42.There is a hospital _________ the police station.  A. on B. with C. of D. opposite  ( )43.Father _________ Sports World, but mother ________.  A. like, don't B. like, doesn't C. likes, doesn't D. likes, don't  ( )44.--- Is there a supermarket on Second Avenue? --- ____.  A. No, it isn't B. Yes, it is C. there isn't D. Yes, there is  ( )45.Lucy and Lily do ______ homework every day.  A. one's B. their C. her D. they're  ( )46.My weekend is boring, but yours is ________.  A. bad B. difficult C. great D. clean  ( )47.It's an international school ___ children ___ 5-12.  A. for, of B. of , for C. of, of D. for, for  ( )48.-What are you doing? -- I am ________ a book..  A. seeing B. looking at C. watching D. reading  ( )49.My sister and I ________.  A. am doing my homework B. is doing my homework  C. are doing our homework D. are doing their homework  ( )50.--- What is your favorite _____? --- Football.  A. sport B. subject C. food D. music  1.C   2.D   3.A   4.C   5.B   6.A   7.B  8.C    9.B   10.A   11.A   12.C    13.C   14.C 15.C   16.B   17.B   18.B   19.D   20.C 21.A  22.D   23.D   24.B  25.D   26.B   27.D   28.B  29.D  30.B  31.B   32.B  33.C  34.C  35.C 36.D  37.D   38.D  39.D  40.C  41.B  42.D 43.C   44.D  45.B  46.C   47.A   48.D   49.C  50.A
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语选择题及答案 的文章

随机推荐