whocheckbox checkedd my english.sign up soon什么意思

One day, my English teacher asked me to help her save back-up(备份) copies of her work in the computer. I then realized I was able to know the grades of all of her students. I
her how to copy files(文件) from one disk to another and she thanked me. A few days later, she asked me to help her again, because she
how to do it. When I showed it to her, some students in my class
and began to talk among themselves
39 .Later that day, at lunch time, several of them came up to me. “Hey, could you help us change our grades? We’ll
for it.” I could not believe what I heard. I could get paid for something very
41 . “All right. I’ll do it.” The next day, my English teacher
me to help him out again. When he was not paying
, I changed their grades from Fs to As. I soon became very
among my friends. They began to treat me like God who could do
45 . Word spread quickly and I became very rich. Everything was going fine
46 I was called into the headmaster’s office. When I got there, both of my teacher and the headmaster were very angry. “ I don’t want to
what your teacher said, but I have to. She has too much evidence(证据),’’ the headmaster said. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?” “No,” I said finally. I didn’t realize how
my behavior had been. I had disappointed my teacher and the headmaster. And there was no way
. I had to leave my school. That was a good
for me.小题1:
B.remembered
C.reminded
A.listened
B.noticed
D.checked
A.quietly
B.luckily
C.sincerely
D.angrily
D.explain
A.familiar
C.interesting
D.pleasant
A.challenged
B.allowed
C.attention
D.interest
B.popular
D.dishonest
A.something
B.anything
C.nothing
D.some things
C.because
A.believe
D.influence
B.interesting
C.serious
D.important
D.example
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
One day, my English teacher asked me to help her save back-up(备份) copies of her work in the computer. I then realized I was able to know the grades of all of her students. I
her how to copy files(文件) from one disk to another and she thanked me. A few days later, she asked me to help her again, because she
39 .Later that day, at lunch time, several of them came up to me. “Hey, could you help us change our grades? We’ll
46 I was called into the headmaster’s office. When I got there, both of my teacher and the headmaster were very angry. “ I don’t want to
what your teacher said, but I have to. She has too much evidence(证据),’’ the headmaster said. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?” “No,” I said finally. I didn’t realize how
my behavior had been. I had disappointed my teacher and the headmaster. And there was no way
for me.小题1:
B.remembered
C.reminded
A.listened
B.noticed
D.checked
A.quietly
B.luckily
C.sincerely
D.angrily
D.explain
A.familiar
C.interesting
D.pleasant
A.challenged
B.allowed
C.attention
D.interest
B.popular
D.dishonest
A.something
B.anything
C.nothing
D.some things
C.because
A.believe
D.influence
B.interesting
C.serious
D.important
D.example
for me.小题1:
B.remembered
C.reminded
A.listened
B.noticed
D.checked
A.quietly
B.luckily
C.sincerely
D.angrily
D.explain
A.familiar
C.interesting
D.pleasant
A.challenged
B.allowed
C.attention
D.interest
B.popular
D.dishonest
A.something
B.anything
C.nothing
D.some things
C.because
A.believe
D.influence
B.interesting
C.serious
D.important
D.example
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:D小题2:D小题3:B小题4:A小题5:A小题6:B小题7:D小题8:C小题9:B小题10:B小题11:A小题12:A小题13:C小题14:C小题15:B
小题1:show sb how to do sth,表示指导某人做某件事,故选D小题2:根据文章内容When I showed it to her,,可知答案为D小题3:根据文章内容上下文的内容可知答案为B,表示注意到的意思,故选B小题4:根据上下文的内容可知答案为A,表示很安静地,做某事。符合题意要求,故选答案为A小题5:根据后文紧接着的内容I could not believe what I heard. I could get paid for something very可知答案为A小题6:根据后文内容“All right. I’ll do it.”可知答案为B小题7:ask sb to do sth,表示让某人做某事,故选答案为D小题8:pay attention,为固定词组搭配,表示注意的意思。小题9:根据上文的内容,可知答案为B,表示很受欢迎的。小题10:anything在此句子中,表示任何东西,符合题意,故选B小题11:until表示一直到的意思,符合题意,故选答案为A小题12:believe sb表示相信某人的话,符合题意,故选答案为A小题13:根据后文内容I had disappointed my teacher and the headmaster可知答案为C小题14:There is no way back,表示无路可退,为固定词组搭配,故选答案为C小题15:a lesson for sb,表示给某上了一堂课,故选答案为B,符合题意。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I was walking around in a store. I saw an assistant pass this little boy his money back, saying, “I’m sorry, but you don’t have enough money to buy this doll.” I walked toward him and asked him who he wished to give this doll to. “It’s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was so sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.” he said. I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus will bring it to her, and he shouldn’t worry. But he replied to me sadly, “No, Santa Claus can’t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.” His eyes were so sad while saying this. “My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.” My heart nearly stopped. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy, “What if we checked again, just in case (万一)you do have enough money?” “Ok,” he said. “I hope that I have enough.” I added some of my money to his without letting him see and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money left . The little boy said, “Thank you God for giving me enough money!” I left the store, feeling as if my life had been changed forever.【小题1】Whom did the boy want to give the doll to?A.His mother: g6 M+ `9 O- e8 V( J& D B.His friend( i: Z8 M! b2 E1 ?$ [. I6 g C.His sister# `$ j$ U! G9 K. ^1 E, @+ P D.The writer$ H6 U0 e& G- ^ 【小题2】The boy finally had enough money for the doll because_________.A.he didn’t count correctly at first/ X8 a2 J) C3 I& A B.the writer added some money& ]0 X: d4 A- P C.the assistant added some money& X6 N
X: E) N5 g4 R( h9 D8 F8 D D.the assistant made the doll cheaper! L7 B* M/ i0 _; L$ I) c+ ] 【小题3】How did the writer feel at last?A.Shy.+ h7 B1 A# `3 P( Y/ ] B.Nervous.9 c2 Y6 O" X) W* U8 ]$ a C.Happy.% c
E4 J) D3 J+ H( ^& S D.Angry.+ `( [, M( C. H% f5 G0 ^/ S- g 【小题4】What does the story tell us?A.We should help other people in need.+ F" Q8 C; e, I; I( C B.Money does not matter., X: Y, b6 W3 I* d/ \5 V C.We should believe in Santa Claus.8 g! ?# ]" L0 B% i0 i( i* O D.We should borrow money when necessary6 h9 E5 \. L) i' Q& `
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I was walking around in a store. I saw an assistant pass this little boy his money back, saying, “I’m sorry, but you don’t have enough money to buy this doll.” I walked toward him and asked him who he wished to give this doll to. “It’s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was so sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.” he said. I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus will bring it to her, and he shouldn’t worry. But he replied to me sadly, “No, Santa Claus can’t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.” His eyes were so sad while saying this. “My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.” My heart nearly stopped. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy, “What if we checked again, just in case (万一)you do have enough money?” “Ok,” he said. “I hope that I have enough.” I added some of my money to his without letting him see and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money left . The little boy said, “Thank you God for giving me enough money!” I left the store, feeling as if my life had been changed forever.【小题1】Whom did the boy want to give the doll to?A.His mother: g6 M+ `9 O- e8 V( J& D B.His friend( i: Z8 M! b2 E1 ?$ [. I6 g C.His sister# `$ j$ U! G9 K. ^1 E, @+ P D.The writer$ H6 U0 e& G- ^ 【小题2】The boy finally had enough money for the doll because_________.A.he didn’t count correctly at first/ X8 a2 J) C3 I& A B.the writer added some money& ]0 X: d4 A- P C.the assistant added some money& X6 N
X: E) N5 g4 R( h9 D8 F8 D D.the assistant made the doll cheaper! L7 B* M/ i0 _; L$ I) c+ ] 【小题3】How did the writer feel at last?A.Shy.+ h7 B1 A# `3 P( Y/ ] B.Nervous.9 c2 Y6 O" X) W* U8 ]$ a C.Happy.% c
E4 J) D3 J+ H( ^& S D.Angry.+ `( [, M( C. H% f5 G0 ^/ S- g 【小题4】What does the story tell us?A.We should help other people in need.+ F" Q8 C; e, I; I( C B.Money does not matter., X: Y, b6 W3 I* d/ \5 V C.We should believe in Santa Claus.8 g! ?# ]" L0 B% i0 i( i* O D.We should borrow money when necessary6 h9 E5 \. L) i' Q& ` I was walking around in a store. I saw an assistant pass this little boy his money back, saying, “I’m sorry, but you don’t have enough money to buy this doll.” I walked toward him and asked him who he wished to give this doll to. “It’s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was so sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.” he said. I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus will bring it to her, and he shouldn’t worry. But he replied to me sadly, “No, Santa Claus can’t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.” His eyes were so sad while saying this. “My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.” My heart nearly stopped. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy, “What if we checked again, just in case (万一)you do have enough money?” “Ok,” he said. “I hope that I have enough.” I added some of my money to his without letting him see and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money left . The little boy said, “Thank you God for giving me enough money!” I left the store, feeling as if my life had been changed forever.【小题1】Whom did the boy want to give the doll to?A.His mother: g6 M+ `9 O- e8 V( J& D B.His friend( i: Z8 M! b2 E1 ?$ [. I6 g C.His sister# `$ j$ U! G9 K. ^1 E, @+ P D.The writer$ H6 U0 e& G- ^ 【小题2】The boy finally had enough money for the doll because_________.A.he didn’t count correctly at first/ X8 a2 J) C3 I& A B.the writer added some money& ]0 X: d4 A- P C.the assistant added some money& X6 N
E4 J) D3 J+ H( ^& S D.Angry.+ `( [, M( C. H% f5 G0 ^/ S- g 【小题4】What does the story tell us?A.We should help other people in need.+ F" Q8 C; e, I; I( C B.Money does not matter., X: Y, b6 W3 I* d/ \5 V C.We should believe in Santa Claus.8 g! ?# ]" L0 B% i0 i( i* O D.We should borrow money when necessary6 h9 E5 \. L) i' Q& ` 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】A解析试题分析:这篇短文主要描述了作者在商场附近遇到一个给妹妹买布娃娃的小男孩,通过对话知道这个小男孩的妹妹已经 去世,母亲也不久人世。被感动的作者偷偷的帮这个小男孩凑足了钱,让他实现了自己的愿望。【小题1】根据第一段“It’s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.描述,可知选C。【小题2】根据倒数第二段I added some of my money to his without letting him see and we started to count it.描述,可知选B。【小题3】根据最后一段I left the store, feeling as if my life had been changed forever.描述,可知选C。【小题4】这篇短文主要描述了作者帮助一个男孩的故事,告诉我们人们要互相帮助,故选A。考点:记述文阅读点评:本文中长句较多,一时很难读懂句子含义,注意多读几遍,不要强求非得理解一词一句的含义,能把握文章大意就行。然后带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心English Essay - 997 Words
Only available on StudyMode
(997 words
Download(s)
: April 10, 2014
Please sign up to read full document.
MINUTES OF ENGLISH PANEL MEETING
(15 Jan 2013 @ 1.35 pm, Physics Lab)
Attendance:
1. Puan Adila bt Ahmad (Head of Panel)
2. Puan Julaila bt Yahya (Senior Teacher of Language Department) 3. Puan Zuraini bt Abdullah
4. Puan Suhaila bt Kayat
5. Puan Syazrin Syimee bt Sharifuddin
6. Puan Zuhira @ Suria bt Ghazali
7. Puan Asmaton bt Mohd Nawawi
8. Puan Robitah bt Nordin
9. Puan Santhi Nair a/p Baskaran Nair
10. En Mohd Azlan b. Mohd Ali
Secretary: En.Azlan bin Mohd Ali
Absentees (with reasons):
1. Pn.Punithavilli a/p Mariappan
2. Pn Farina Ibrahim
1.0 Head of Panel’s Speech
1.1 HOP welcomed and thanked all English teachers for being present at the first English panel meeting for
HOP congratulated teachers of Form 3 2012 who have done their best to achieve the results in PMR
HOP also introduced a new member to the
Pn Zuraini bt Dato’ Abdullah. 1.4 Teachers are reminded that from 2013 onwards the teaching and learning process must be based on the PPPM() and Dasar Pendidikan Kebangsaan. 1.5 Focus must be given to quality teaching.
Action : All teachers
2.0 Curriculum Implementation
2.1 HOP reminded the teachers about the importance of Dasar
Pendidikan Kebangsaan and the PPPM in the management of the school curriculum and the focus is quality teaching and the student outcome.
2.2 In line
with these, all teachers must be well-versed with the contents of the PPPM which stresses on: i) bilingualism
ii)spiritual awareness
iii)national identity
iv)thinking skills
v)student outcome
2.3 MMI (Melindungi Masa Instruksional) is also highlighted in the PPPM and is being carried out in RPS through:- i) WPK/Planner/Homework timetable
ii)Students’ Voice committee
iii)Cocurricular activities
iv)Rehearsals of School programmes
v)Relief Class Modules
vi)Trading Teaching Period
2.4 PBS is introduced as part of the GTP in order to enhance the quality of T&L 2.5 In line with one of the aspects of the DPK, the HOP reminded the teachers that the panel programmes must include more ICT
2.6 PRO-ELT is a programme developed specially for the English teachers to enhance their teaching skills as English is a compulsory subject that has a low passing rate in the public examinations. (PMR&SPM) However, no RPS English teachers are involved in this programme.
3.0 The Management of Timetable
3.1 The MOT is managed through:-
- block timetable
- relief timetable
- practical timetable (amali)
The management of the P&P timetable should be in line with the 1996 Education Act which is further explained in Dasar Kurikulum Sekolah. It includes the teaching timetable, relief timetable and blocked timetable.
The relief classes require students to write essays which are then marked by the subject teacher.
4.0 The Management of Subject
4.1 All T&L, English programmes and activities must focus on quality. The HOP reminded all panel members to manage their T&L in order to improve the quality of teaching. This can be done through:- Scheme of Work/RP
Clear and achievable learning objectives
Assessments & evaluations
Item & instrument building
Teaching E-record)
Method & Technique approach
Student centred vs Teacher centred thinking skills (give priority to the former) HOTS
Communication skills (supported through coAcademic activities) Hands on activiites
Teaching aids
Recovery & Enrichment
Students’ reading problems
4.2 She also reminded everyone that the syllabus, scheme of work and daily lesson plans need to be uploaded in e-record. For English, e-record will be checked by the Language Senior Teacher by the end of the first week, thus teachers should update their profiles.
4.3 In the reflection column of the e-record, teachers should include the report on public speaking or...
YOU MAY ALSO FIND THESE DOCUMENTS HELPFUL
THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS FULL! &
In the last few years, the English language has undergone many changes. Dubbed the
international language, English has become the language that most people wish to
learn. Many reasons explain such a choice but none explains it better than the fact that
the strongest economy still remains the United States of America. Being an Englishspeaking country, its language radiates around the world. Most
countries and national
governments grant English a special status in its schools. The internet has helped
spread the language across the globe and anyone who wishes to enter politics or the
business world must learn it. This preeminence has given English a powerful asset but it
has also created problems. More and more people speak it but not only do they learn it,
they also use it alongside their own native language, and as a result, we slowly see the
emergence of new ‘‘Englishes’’ around the world. Not only does English lose its
privileged status among speakers, it is becoming less and less like English and more
and more like a new form of communication. Is the use of foreign words in English a
step forward? Does it endanger the language? Many would believe so. English must
remain what it is today and avoid falling into the trappings of ‘‘cuteness’’ and ‘‘coolness’’
that seems to permeate it....
...9/4/2014
Cause English
The first time I read a book in English, and honestly a book in general, was in 5th grade.
I grew up in the Republic of Georgia, went to a public school for most of my first four years, with teachers that didn’t really care if I paid attention or really, if I was there at all. It was hard for me to care when they didn’t seem to, I wasn’t motivated to do anything, and in fact it would be accurate to say that in those first four years,
I didn’t learn anything. Finally, with about three months left in my fourth year, my parents talked to me about transferring to an English I spoke English but could barely read or write. The whole thing seemed to be a daunting prospect but we decided that it w and so, it was that in April of 2008, I transfered. This school was essentially perfect for me, it helped me get to a point where I wanted to read and so I did. When I opened up that first book, a whole world of possibiliti a world which I would never willingly give up. I was only at this school for about a year before I moved again, beginning a long process of moving from school to school, jumping from place to place. Moving around, from country to country, was hard, but not so intimidating because I knew that the English language w that it would be my rock in a churning sea that would never stand still. That is...
...speak it the same way you speak English; you just use different words.& When trying to assist in instructing English language learners, they usually have many concepts and language abilities that they need to master, as do the teachers that are trying to teach them. With the incorporation of the concepts and approaches to identify and assess the issues and concerns that we have learned in our classroom instruction, such as lesson preparation, building
background, and comprehensible input, we can indeed teach our future English language learners all the right moves with all the right words.
One of the first challenges that ELL instructors must come to terms with is the identification and assessment of their students' learning capabilities in their classroom. Traditional identification instruments designed for English speakers may not be valid with English language learners. Identification of English language learners with special needs should include consideration of several factors, such as family history, developmental and health history, first language and literacy development, previous schooling, and the learners' current academic ability, just to name a few.
Learning in any language is affected by learning disabilities, but second language learners with special needs present additional educational challenges. According to the British Columbia Ministry of Education, Skills,...
...College English Writing Errors and Analysis
English writing is important for the achievement of native-like competence, but for most Chinese learners who study English as a foreign language , English writing is difficult to learn. In order to see how hard English writing are handled by Chinese English learners, an attempt made in this paper to examine the following two questions: 1) what are
the types and characteristics of Chinese English major college students’ English writing errors? 2) what are the possible causes of these errors?
Data for this study come from a questionnaire investigation conducted among Chinese English majors in Zhejiang University and literature research.
The major findings are as follows: The number of Chinese English major college students’ English writing errors can be classified into three categories. They are:
The major cause of these errors could be attributed to the negative transfer of the mother tongue.
Keyword: Chinese English English errors and analysis
Introduction
The ability to write well is not a natu it is usually learned or culturally transmitted as a set of practices in formal instructional settings or other environments. Writing skills must be practiced and learned through...
...Thien Nguyen
Professor Hinds
English 1153
September 15, 2013
The Differences between Learning English from Spanish and Vietnamese.
Reading, “My English”, by Julia Alvarez somehow reminds me the process of studying English. Unlike the author, I was born and grew up in a place far from the United States, Vietnam. Generally, English is our second language. Yet, the way we achieve it consisted of both similarities and
differences.
First of all, Vietnamese and Spanish use the same Latin alphabet that English does. However, in Vietnamese some special marks were added to make new characters. Some of my American friends thought it was easy for me to learn English because of the similar alphabet. In fact, the writing was not hard but the speaking was much more difficult to me because when I saw the words in English, I naturally spoke as my home language. In that way, I could not pronounce words correctly. On the other hand, Alvarez claimed that English was the harder version of Spanish. Then, she could guess of the meaning of English thro and, she might know some words. Therefore, I thought that Spanish is similar to English.
Secondly, Alvarez began studying very soon. She had a chance to meet American friends in her school, the Carol Morgan School, when she was very young. Moreover, her mother’s...
...International Students’ English Speaking competence and Three Different Kinds of Personalities at American Universities
A survey on “Wall street journal” shows that what the employers greatest expecting of business-school graduations. The number one is the ability of communication and interpersonal skills, which accounts for 88% (i.e. 88 percent of employers think this capability is most important). The second is team working skills, which makes ups 85% (Alsop R8). As you
have seen, the top two issues of the survey are all associated with speaking competence. In order to get an offer of a better position, college students especially international students need to master a good English speaking ability to satisfy the requirement of employers. However, it is a fact that a weak English speaking competence is common to all international students and the method to solve this problem should be different because not everyone can expect to develop the same speaking competency due to everyone’s different personalities.
Imagine that you are an international student sitting in the classroom at American universities and listen to a professor’s lecture with native American students. You can’t catch the main argument of the professor and just to watch and feel his speech on account of a weak English listening competence. The professor sometimes tells a joke to class and every American student bursts into laughter except...
...monosyllabic words such as the preposition ‘in’ is simplistic language which is feature of informal text. The extract needs to be informal and uncomplicated as the instructions are for people struggling with a problem.
The third reason extracts C, D and E are grouped is because they are all wrote in Standard English. The extract C is written in Standard English as it was written in 1912; therefore its structure is formal and dated. It was written as a dairy
like account but for a legal audience so no slag words would be used as the person was speaking to someone trying to find out what had happened with the titanic. Also again like the reason of the formality the extract was written in Standard English as people in 1912 were much more educated than now in our modern day. Extract D is written in Standard English because of its audience. It is aimed at an older audience and we know this with the words such as the noun ‘love’ and the modifier ‘pleasurable’ show the semantic field of romance. Extract E is written in Standard English as it has to be clear to instruct people on how to complete the task of downloading the windows program. It has to be wrote in standard English as it has to be simple and not confuse the audience as they need to be informed clearly with the imperatives it uses such as ‘Insert setup disk 1’.
I chose to group the extracts A, B and F as they have the same mode,...
... English is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now the most widely used language in the world. It is spoken as a first language by the majority populations of several sovereign states, including the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and a number of C and it is an official language of almost 60 sovereign states. It is the third-most-common native language in the world, after
Mandarin Chinese and Spanish. Through the spread of American-dominated media and technology, English has become the leading language of international discourse and the lingua franca in many regions.
Historically, English originated from the fusion of closely related dialects, now collectively termed Old English, which were brought to the eastern coast of Great Britain by Germanic settlers
by the 5 the word English is derived from the name of the Angles, and ultimately from their ancestral region of Angeln . The language was also influenced early on by the Old Norse language through Viking invasions in the 9th and 10th centuries.
The Norman conquest of England in the 11th century gave rise to heavy borrowings from Norman French, and vocabulary and spelling conventions began to give the appearance of a close relationship with those of Latin-derived Romance languages
to what had then become Middle English....
Share this Document
Please enter an email address:
Have a great research document you think will help inspire other StudyMode members?
Share your document
Get full access to more research and tools for only $0.33/day
Upgrade your Membership
More great study tools:

我要回帖

更多关于 checked 的文章

随机推荐