我希望能出国留学 英文一次的英文

出国推荐信英文
发布时间: 16:24:01
来源:街道网
相关热词搜索:出国推荐信英文(共8篇)篇一:出国留学英文推荐信推荐信推荐信在西方国家是求职,求学的必备材料。写推荐信的人必须对被推荐者有一定的了解。最好有较深的资历。如被推荐者的原单位领导,本专业的专家等,名声越大越好。推荐信大体上可分为两种:专业推荐信(特意为被推荐人申请某一单位的某一职务而写的。写信人应了解聘方的要求、工作性质等有关情况以便有的方矢地推荐被荐人)。通常推荐信(即一封信可以用于不同的聘人单位,通常以“To Whoit May Concern”)为称呼。推荐信要多写优点,充分肯定成绩,篇幅不宜过长,也不能三言两语。一般包括以下三个内容:1.说明推荐人与被荐人的关系,熟识程度等。2.概述被荐人的品质、能力、性格等。]3.建议招聘人录用。推荐信上应提供推荐人的工作单位、地址、电话等以便对方联系,签名后必须注意职称或学衔。除了请别人推荐,也可以自荐,其格式与上述要求相同。出国留学,准备申请材料是一件颇费心思的事情。申请大学时,一封很棒的英文推荐信,绝对能给你带来绝处逢生的机会。对于如何得到成功的英文推荐信,大家各执一词,漫天飞的教你如何写成功英文推荐信的书,让人眼花缭乱;也有捉笔代刀者;然而,中西方对于推荐信的观点也有不同,尤其是英文推荐信,不妨借鉴一下如下的英文推荐信范文,给你或多或少一点启示。Fro x x x xDepartnt of the SPECIAL CLASS GIFTED for YOUTHSUniversity of Science and TechnologyHefei, Anhui , P.R. ChinaJuly 1, 1998Dear Sir or x x x:I take great pleasure in rnding Ren Ren, one of
favorite students, for adssion into your distinguished graduate prograMr. Ren was adtted in 1986 at 14 years of age into the SPECIAL CLASS for the GIFTED YOUTHS,
university 's unique prograthat caters to the intellectual needs of unusually talented Chinese youngsters. It was a rare privilege he earned with his nearly ieccable完美的 acadec perfornce through the years of his elentary and secondary school.He iressed
alst as he entered into
university, a jor cradle of China' s scientific and technological talents. At the ti, ers of the Gifted Class all had to spend half a nth studying by theelves the principles of calculus and then take an exaso that we could evaluate their self-study capability. Mr. Ren scored the highest grade in that exa He also exhibited a keenly whetted nd during class discussions. To
regret at the ti, his English was not as good as his thetics or physics. But I noticed he de a point of working especially hard in iroving his English during his five undergraduate years with us. By now, he see to be at least as proficient in English as st of his forr classtes in the Gifted Class.In
experience with Mr. Ren, I was iressed with not only his extraordinary intelligence but also his aitions and persistence. I asure that Mr. Ren will be an outstanding student in any doctoral prograthat he y care to enroll in. So I would like to support hifiry in his quest rndation into account whenconsidering his application. I would greatly appreciate it you decide to accept hias he wishes.Yours sincerelyx x x xProfessor and Deputy Head1. 推荐研究人员(专用) Rndation of researcherDear Sir,I take pleasure in rnding to you [Mrs Chen Ping], [instructor of physics in Tianjin Chinese Medical College].[Mrs Chen Ping] graduated fro[the physics Departnt of Beijing Teachers’ University in 1982]. Fro[1983] to [1985] [she] had been a research student [inPhysics Departnt] of the above-ntioned University under
direction, joring in [lecular spectra] study. Since [1986 she] has been doing teaching and research work in [Tianjin Chinese Medical Col-lege] in [the line of infrared spectra of lipids]. I have found [Mrs Chen] to be a hard-working person, who has de so outstanding achievents in [her] work.[Mrs Chen] now intends to engage in further study of [infrared spectroscopy, and laser spectroscopy] in particular. If possible, [she] would like to do research work under the direc-tion of [Professor Li Gang] whose distinguished attainnts are well-known.Not only I self but also
colleagues in [the Physics Departnt of ouruniversity] shall deeit a great favor if you will give [Mrs Chen Ping] assistance and guidance during her study in your university.Yours truly,[signature]我高兴地向您推荐[天津中医学陆军物理学讲师陈平夫人]。[陈平夫人于1982年]毕业于[北京师范大学物理系]。[从1983年到1985年]在我的指导下,在上述的大学进行[分子光谱研究]。自[1986年]以来,一直在中医学院任教并研究[脂肪的红外光谱]。我发现她是一位勤奋工作的人,在工作中做出过一些突出的成绩。现在她拟在[红外学光谱学],特别是[激光光谱学]方面作进一步的研究。如果可能的话,她愿意在卓有成就的[李刚教授]的指导下从事研究工作。如果[陈平夫人]在贵校攻读期间,您能给予帮助和指导,那么不仅我本人,我们大学物理系的同事们也将不胜感激。2. 自我推荐(专用) Self-rndation[World Publishing House][55 Wu fu street][Heping District][Beijing, ][China][July 15, 2005][Warner Books][P. O. Box 690][New York, N. Y. 10019][U. S. A.]Dear Sir,I wish to apply for a position with your [publishing house]. I’[35] years old and aat present eloyed by [World Publishing House], where I have been for [the past five years]. Forrly I was eloyed by [Dongfang Press] where I was nearly [five years].My only reason for leaving either those positions would be to better self and I feel there is no further opportunity in
present position.The editorial work had always had a great appeal to
as I have so ability in writing and editorial work.I can give you references froboth these press houses as to
character and ability as an editor.Very truly yours,[Li Ming] [signature](略)我希望能在贵社谋求一职位。我现年[35]岁。目前受雇于[天津出版社],最近[5年里]本人一直在该社工作。在这之前,本人还在[东方出版社]工作近[5年]。我打算离开这两个职位的唯一理由就是谋求高升。我觉得目前的职位不利于本人的发展。由于我在写作和编辑工作方面有些能力,所以编辑工作一直对我具大的吸引力。关于我的人品和能力,我可以请上述两个出版社单位写介绍信以供参考。[李明](签字)[日]本文是一名国际贸易专业学生的英语老师为其写的一封英文推荐信。表达了这名学生的优秀给自己留下了深刻的印象。To WhoIt May Concern:It is
great pleasure to rnd Miss Lili Zhang to you, as she was one of
finest students in our departnt.Miss Zhang began attending
English classes in the Departnt of International Trade University in 1992 and graduated in spring of 1996. Though it has been over eight years since I last saw her, the deep iression she de on
has not faded in the least. She is very intelligent, honest, creative, articulate, adaptive person. Her high acadec achievent speaks for itself: she consistently scored in the top 5 in class.I acertain that Miss Zhang would ke great contributions to yourpany, and I strongly rnd her for the position. Please do not hesitate to inquire further if I can be of help to you.Sincerely,Dr. TiWu本文是为好朋友写的一篇120字左右的推荐信,信中简单地地介绍了该朋友的一些个人背景,工作经历和语言能力。Dear Mr.Brown,My friend-Li Ming wants to apply for a position with your fir Now, I'd like to introduce
friend to you. Li Ping graduated froa college three years ago and since then he has worked as a lawyer. He is good at English and knows soJapanese. He works hard and is careful in everything he does. He is honest, kind and easy to get on with. He was born on May 1,1968 in Jinan, Shandong Province,China. He is rried and lives at No.148 Renn Road,Jinan city.He shows great interest in your fir If he is accepted, he will do his best. I'sure he will be fit for the position. If you agree with hi please write a letter to hi his telephone nuer is .Yours truly[signature]University of International Business and EconocsBeijing , P. R. ChinaSept. 28, 1998Dear colleagues:This is to rnd Ms. Shan Shan, a graduate frothis university’s departnt of International Business Managent, for acceptance into your MBA prograI have known Ms. Shan as a resourceful and goal-oriented individual since 1990,when she attended a lecture I delivered, at which she asked perceptive andchallenging questions. Although she did not officially take a course with , sheoften consulted
on issues arising out of her studies. I therefore havee to know her well. I feel strongly that Ms. Shan’s unusual talents and abilities will stand her in good stead for a quality MBA education, which should serve as a jor boost to her career.While at this university, Ms. Shan was an outstanding student, boasting excellent perfornce in all subjects of her studies and denstrating great potential. Her overall GPA ranked her ang the top 3 in her class of 40 students. But Ms. Shan was no bookwordevoted exclusively to exa. She read extensively in subjects outside her jor, particularly in business law, rketing, finance and journalis all of which seed to be fascinating to her. In recognition of her intellectual strengths, the departnt offered, at the ti of her graduation, to accept her into its graduate without the norlly ndatory exanations. She, however, turned down the offer.A highly independent won, she already had her own agenda set. She wanted to obtain practical nagent experience first and then proceed to pursue a Master’s Degree in Business Adnistrative in your country. She apparently de the right decision, for she has since be one of our st successful graduates in her crop of students.Ms. Shan is good atnicating in both oral and written English. So of he st iortant undergraduate courses were taught by Arican professors, ny of whoconsidered her oral English as native and her written English as standard. I asure that she has since iroved her English a lot re in her professional life.In Ms. Shan, we all saw an optistic and easy-going character. With highly unusual deternation, she is not to be daunted by any difficulties. She believes that, with hard work, she can achieve anything she wants. I think her confidence in herself is well grounded in her track record, especially when considering the fact that she entered into this university as the daughter of a st ioverished faly, but graduated as a top student.Judging by what I know of her, I think Ms. Shan is fully qualified to pursue an MBA degree in your progra I therefore rnd her with enthusias And I shall greatly appreciate if you can favorably consider her application for adssion and financial aid.Yours sincerely电子工程Dear Adssions Coittee,I ahonored to rnd Ms. Xiao Xiao for your graduate prograin electrical engineering. I ca to know Ms. Xiao in March of 2000 when she enrolled in
class on dielectric physics in the Electrical Engineering Departnt at ABC University. With an enchanting deanor, inquisitive nature, and solid acadec perfornce, Ms. Xiao quickly beca one of
st outstanding students. She stayed after class each day to discuss with plex topics I had brought up during lecture. Though I tried to challenge all
students to go beyond the scope of the class, Ms. Xiao was the only one who displayed a genuine dedication to enhancing her own knowledge of dielectric physics and other related topics. During ourdiscussions, Ms. Xiao expressed her desire to attend a graduate prograin electrical engineering and how she plans to use that intense educational experience to advance in a professional, scientifically-oriented career. Ms. Xiao earned a final grade of 80%, one of the highest scores in the entire class. Having witnessed such a strong classrooperfornce, I know that Ms. Xiao is well prepared to study at your prestigious university.Because of her iressive acadec work and honorable character, I aplease to give Ms. Xiao Xiao
highest rndation for your esteed graduate prograin electrical engineering.Sincerely,Professor NAMEDepartnt of Electrical Engineering,ABC UniversityDear Adssions Coittee,As Director of the State Key Laboratory of Electrical Insulation at ABC University in BLANK, China, it is
sincere and distinct pleasure to rnd Ms. Xiao Xiao for your graduate prograin BLANK.I have known Ms. Xiao since 2001, when she was one of eighty students whooutstanding students in the entire group, king a strong, positive iression upon . Ms. Xiao is a very driven won and student who knows what she wants toaplish and does not falter in her chosen path. Her intellectual curiosity and desire to acquire new acknowledge continuously have led her to perforch study on her own outside the scope of her class oftentis, I witnessed her consulting scientific books and journals to help her discover how she could irove her knowledge and her work in the laboratory. Countless tis, Ms. Xiao reined in the laboratory for re than twelve hours in a row toplete her work and ke sure there were no errors. With such devotion and fortitude, Ms. Xiao did not surprise
with her superior perfornce on her thesis paper. In ter of her character, Ms.Xiao is an aable, courteous, and helpful young won who has ny friends angst our laboratory personnel.Ms. Xiao is ready to ve on to a re rigorous prograof graduate study. Her acadec perfornce, research work, and upstanding personal character have won her
highest rndation, and I hope you give her application strong consideration. Thank you.Sincerely,NAMEDirectorState Key Laboratory of Electrical Insulation,ABC UniversityJune18.2011Dear Sir,It is
great pleasure to rnd Xiaoyue Deng to you, as she is one of
finest students in Luzhou Laojiao Middle School, a key school in Sichuan.I have been her English teacher since she ca to this school. I witnessed her growth and progress. In all her teachers’ eyes, she is very intelligent, open-nded, honest, creative, articulate and adaptive both in her study and in her daily life. Therefore, she was awarded “The Three Good Student” (good rality, good intelligence and good physical education), a title which is widely given to Chinese good students. What is re, she also got the title----The Outstanding Student Leader, which is given to a very sll nuer of high school students in Sichuan Province each year. In general, Chinese students bear heavy burden in study. They have a lot of classes and have to finish ny assignnts given by their teachers. To Xiaoyue Den, she can not only do thevery well but also spend ch ti in learning college English and basic chestry that are for college students.Besides of her talents and great perfornce, her classtes adred her very ch and elected her as their nitor. Our principal also appointed her as vice president of the students union. In particular, in the past three years she has been serving as
assistant in English teaching and has been helping those students who were poor in English willingly. What she has done has earned ny teachers’ and students’ adration and support and love.Judging by her perfornce and skills I have ntioned above, I’convinced that Xiaoyue Deng is qualified for the learning in your university. Please do not hesitate to inquire further if I can be of help to you. My eil address is lzq46@163sincerely,Zhengquan Liu篇二:出国留学推荐信 英文版Reference LetterDear Adssion Officer,As Miss##### course instructor in Couter Infortionworks, Couter Application Systeand Digital Library & Technology ever since Septeer, 2010 during her undergraduate period in Northwest University, I know very well her acadecpetence a therefore, I take it
pleasure to present you this letter furnishing ndation on her.Miss Zhang prelinarily attested to her excellence in infortion retrieval, analysis, integration andputer application in October, 2011, when she assisted
in thework infortion survey of ‘The Application Status of Mobile Library in China’. As far as I know, she spent a whole week collecting data of bile library application status of 23 provinces, 4 direct-controlled nicipalities, 2 special adnistrative regions and 5 autonous regions across the country through the Inte and listed relevant infortion according to the theory of balanced score card. In her later paper ‘The Practical Significance of Consociation of Traditional Digital Library and Mobile Library—Exelified by the TWIMS Systeof Tsinghua University’ published on Library and Infortion Service,parison was de froangles of both ti and space. Her discourse about the insufficiency in bile library developnt in China as well as corresponding solutions was quite incisive and iressive.Having taught Miss Zhang for over two years, I get a good understanding of her independent research ability, innovative ideas and rigorous acadec attitude. In the anti, she showed her particularly acable personality and cheerful disposition in conducting herself with others.As an excellent student asseled of all the ingredients to further achievents in infortion studies, Miss Zhang has
strong rndation. And I aconfident of her candidature for your progra Much appreciation for your favorable consideration of her application.Sincerely yours,Mr. #####Associate Professor, Dean of School of Public Managent, Northwest University Contact Address: 1#, Xuefu Dadao, Guodu County, Chang’an District, Xi’an, China Postal Code: E-il:####Date: October 20, 2012篇三:出国留学推荐信范文英文1出国留学推荐信范文英文版Dear Colleagues:As a teacher in Departnt of Biology, Nankai University, a leading university in China, I avery pleased to take this opportunity to rnd one of
favorite students to your PhD prograIn Septeer, 2004, Miss Zhang was
students in General Biology, the first professional course they take in the field. She likes it very ch. I teach her in an open and interactive nner, she is active and passionate about answering class questions. Miss Zhang is bright, energetic and enthusiastic girl who loves speaking out her own ideas. She never escapes frothose points of which she is skeptical. Apart frothat, she often puts forward her ideas upon questions and exchanges all of her innovate ideas with
after class.Upon ending of General Biology course, I asked
students to write an essay upon their understanding of biology. I discovered Miss Zhang’s essay was so ire her careful essayes frodozens of references to Biology literatures. In essay Miss Zhang stretched out her creative thinking upon status quo of biological research and branches in the field of biology. All of this speaks to her creative and logical and scientific thinking capability. I agladly to say that Miss Zhang has a clear understanding about General Biology, thatprehension has been reflected fully in her essay. Therefore MissZhang got a full point for her essay in her class, and other students took it as del essay for granted.I believe Miss Zhang’s industriousness, passion and dedication will ke her an ideal candidate you are seeking for your progra so I highly rnd her without any hesitation to you. And I will greatly appreciate it if you could accept her into your prograSincerely yours,Prof. ×××篇四:留学英文推荐信范例1推荐信范例大多数学校都要求申请人提供二至三封推荐信。有力的推荐是录取的重要条件之一。推荐信要客观、公正、切忌流于形式,内容空洞,要与申请人的其它材料(如成绩单)等相符。范例1 计算机教授推荐信At the request of Mr. Xizhen Chen,
forr student in the Departnt of Couter Science, Beijing Univ. of Sciences, I aglad to write this letter furnishing
evaluation of his acadec aptitude for your reference. Mr. Chen is interested in your graduate prograin Couter Science.I ca to know hiin Septeer 1987 when Mr. Chen enrolled in
class on FORTRAN IV Prograing, a three sesters' course. In the class he was one of the st outstanding students. At the sester final he earned a high grade of 81, which should be "A" according to our grading syste I also found higood at other studies.After the class, he had personal talks with
several tis. He indicated a great interest inputer hardware, In
opinion, Mr. Chen has a potential in Couter Science, which can be further developed.In view of his previous achievents in this College, I afiry convinced that Mr. Chen will ke a successful graduate student. Your favorable consideration of his adssion will be highly appreciated.1. 为了便于校方查阅,必须提到被推荐者的全名。2. 必须交待与被推荐者的认识期间(何时开始认识或认识多久),认识程度(偶尔见面或密切接触)及关系(师生关系,上下级关系,同事等)。3. 对被推荐者的优点介绍及评价,这是推荐信的核心。主要包括被推荐者的天赋,学习成绩,研究能力,工作经验,学习精神,组织能力,品行及个性方面。4. 必须表明推荐人的态度,是极力推荐还是有保留地推荐。最近一些学校出于各种原因,设计了推荐表格,由推荐人填写,但其主要内容也和推荐信涉及的相同。范例2 商管系教授推荐信It gives
a great pleasure to rnd Mr. Cheng as a transfer to the School of Business Adnistration of your University in the suerquarter of 1989.During acadec year , he was a student in our Departnt, World College of Journalis I found hivery diligent and intelligent. He often participated in extracurricular activities contributing a great deal tonity affairs.Though Mr. Cheng graduated frothis college 5 years ago, he keeps, contact with
very often. Worthy of ntion also is his personality, honest, reliable, responsible and ture.I strongly rnd this prosing young n and your favorable consideration and assistance to hiwill be very ch appreciated.范例3 法律系教授推荐信I apleased to write this letter for
forr student Miss Nan Li, who graduated frothis College with an L.B. degree in June 1978.Miss Li was adtted to the Departnt of Law of this College in 1974 through highlypetitive entrance exanation which is conducted annually and is open to the whole nation. Even in such a selective group. Miss Li de herself distinguished. As professor and dean of the College, I have access to her records of acadec work and ral conduct, In her fourth year study, I instructed her in Anglo-Arican Laws on Trespass. So I have known her quite well.Miss Li's perfornce, like that in ny other courses she taken, was excellent with a superior grade of 86 for the first sester, and 84 for the second sester. In our university and in other university here, 80 is considered "A" , the highest level.As far as I know, Miss Li wishes to continue her study in Law for an advanced degree. I asure she has had sufficient prerequisite knowledge for the subject and certainly has the ability to undertake the study.I rnd Miss Li without reservation and shall appreciate your favorable consideration of her application.推荐信的份量直接关系到能否出国留学,能否获得奖学金等,作为对外联系的材料,是其中一份较为重要的文件。推荐信的目的是通过国内专家向对方介绍申请人的工作、学习和专业方向等情况。在出国申请是否成功的诸多要素中,有力的推荐信是录取的重要条件之一,其份量仅次于于本科成绩单和标准化考试(GRE、GMAT、TOEFL)成绩。多数学校都要求申请人提交两封到三封的推荐信,由教授、系主任或工作主管直接寄给指定的单位。一、选择推荐人推荐信是了解申请人的重要依据,在研究生课程中尤其如此。申请人可以选择现在或以前的老师、教授或雇主。推荐人必须熟悉学生的学习情况,了解学生的学习目的是否明确,在学术上是否有前途,以及学生的适应能力、创造能力、品行和特长。书写推荐信的最理想的人选是一封由系主任写,一封由专业课教授写,一封由自己的导师写。不过,对方若无规定,则除了自己的亲属之外,任何人皆可为推荐人。推荐人一般应具备高级技术职称,如教授、副教授、研究员、副研究员等。如果推荐人在国内外学术界享有盛誉,或者被申请就读学校聘为客座教授,或者曾经在该校讲过学,那么这样的推荐人写的推荐信就具有很强的效力了。二、推荐信的内容推荐信一般应包括下列内容:被推荐人的基本情况介绍。侧重于个人的毕业时间、学校、所获学位以及个人的专业经历。推荐人对被推荐人的基本评价。侧重于被推荐人的专业基础、个性、特点、工作态度和在学术上的前途估计。若是推荐研究生,推荐人还需进一步说明其深造学习的基础和当前所具备的研究能力。显然,恰如其分地评价被推荐人的基础、能力和前途,比言过其实的赞誉更令人情服,更具有实际意义。推荐人可以着重介绍被推荐人曾经获得的奖励,发表过的论文,参加过的重要学术会议,以及曾在学生组织或学术团体中的任职等来支持自己的评价。推荐人还必须清楚地表明被推荐人留学的身份是研究生还是访问学者,专业领域和研究方向是什么。如果大学提供了现成的推荐表格,则必须按这类表格认真逐项填写。推荐表格中一般有学生综合评估的一项,即要求推荐人说明该生在所教的学生中应列为前5%,10%,或25%等。这种评估是指教授的个人评价,可以稍高一点。另外,推荐表格上常有许多难以填写的项目,遇到这种情形可填"I don't know",亦不致对该生的评价有何严重影响。推荐信尾必须有推荐人的亲笔签名,最好直接由推荐人寄给学校招生办官员或申请就读学校的系主任。如果由被推荐人寄送,可将推荐信装入信封内封好后由推荐人在信封口处亲笔签名以示保密。信封正面注明"A Letter Of Rndation",表明这是一封推荐信。推荐信样例 一(管理)Dear Sir/MadaIn the capacity of the forr dean of "Dalian Managent School" of Dalian University of Technology(DUT), I awriting with pleasure to rnd Mr. Cai to your esteed university.I got to know hipersonally when he was taking the course--Methodology of Managent Research (or Methods of Managent as stated in his transcripts), a course I taught, concerning basic research thods, especially quantitative approach to nagent research. Then he took one of
other courses--Advanced Strategic Managent. Mr. Caleb showed great aptitude on both courses and he got 78 on both, which seea bit lower, but if you take the difficulty of the test papers and
strict grading into account, you will understand why such scores are still ang the top five. Undoubtedly, he got excellent scores on other courses and ranked ang the top 5% of his class after the first year of graduate study.To
knowledge, Mr. Cai is not only strong in acadecs, but also in sports and social activities. He was the captain of the soccer teaof graduateschool of DUT and led the teato play in the soccer league of our university for two successive years. He was also one of the in founders of the first acadec club--"Managent Foru of the "Dalian Managent School" of DUT.After I left DUT, he still keeps in touch with
froti to ti and I apleased to see that he proved his outstanding capability in both research and teaching position. Therefore I feel very delighted when he told
he would like to pursue his advanced studies in your honored progra I aconfident that Mr. Caib will contribute greatly to your prograas well as he did in the DUT. Please don't hesitate to contact
if you need re infortion.Truly, yoursXXX________________推荐信样例二(计算机)Fro Fan PuDepartnt of the SPECIAL CLASS GIFTED for YOUTHSUniversity of Science and TechnologyHefei, Anhui , P.R. ChinaJuly 1, 1998Dear Sir or MadaI take great pleasure in rnding Wang Yong, one of
favorite students, for adssion into your distinguished graduate prograMr. Wang was adtted in 1986 at 14 years of age into the SPECIAL CLASS for the GIFTED YOUTHS,
university's unique prograthat caters to the intellectual needs of unusually talented Chinese youngsters. It was a rare privilege he earned with his nearly ieccable acadec perfornce through the years of his elentary and secondary school.He iressed
alst as he entered into
university, a jor cradle of china's scientific and technological talents. At the ti, ers of the Gifted Class all had to spend half a nth studying by theelves the principles of calculus and then take an exaso that we could evaluate their self-study capability. Mr. Wang scored the highest grade in that exa He also exhibited a keenly whetted nd during class discussions. To
regret at the ti, his English was not as good as his thetics or physics. But I noticed he de a point of working especially hard in iroving his English during his five undergraduate years with us. By now, he see to be at least as proficient in English as st of his forr classtes in the Gifted Class.In
experience with Mr. Wang, I was iressed with not only his extraordinary intelligence but also his aitions and persistence. I asure that Mr. Wang will be an outstanding student in any doctoral prograthat he y care to enroll in. So I would like to support hifiry in his quest rndation into account when considering his application. I would greatly appreciate it you decide to accept hias he wishes.Yours sincerelyFan PuProfessor and Deputy Head篇五:出国留学推荐信范文英文版二篇出国留学推荐信范文英文版二篇写推荐信要根据自己的情况具体安排,注意层次和条理。有名望的推荐人无疑对申请者有很大帮助,所以在选择的时候一定要慎重。出国留学推荐信在签证的过程中至关重要,收集了一些出国留学推荐信范文供大家参考。出国留学推荐信范文(一)Dear Sir or MadaAt the request of University of Denver,
student in Zhengzhou 19th High School, I’providing this reference, which I hope can be useful for you to review her application to your undergraduate prograI have been the Chinese teacher and class director in Zhengzhou 19th High School for re than ten years. We are one of the st faus and high-quality high schools in the whole city, the faculties in our school are all renowned and highly-experienced. Though I’relatively young in the school, I have lots of experience in Chinese teaching and student naging. I have been titled the outstanding young teacher and class-director by school and city.Yadi Wang ca to
class in Septeer 2006, the sester she entered our school. I know she is talent in sic. She used to perfornce flute in our school activities, such as in talent show. In 2007, she passed the high level test of FLUTE LEVEL 8. She loves sic that is all her classtes and school teachers know.YADI WANG had special leadership and friendship in
class. Once we were about to take part in our school’s dra festival. We were supposed to play a Chinese traditional dra –BAIMAONU. I analyzed so key plots and roles of this dra to
students, and then left all the other works to their own. YADI WANG was in charge of the directing and casting. It was not an easy job as it y sound. The enthusiasde everybody ask for the leading roles, but no one was willing to take these nor ones. So YADI WANG decided to run an audition. Coined the perfornce in the audition and students’ actual characteristics, YADI WANG assigned everyone the st suitable role. And then, she divided the crew into several groups. Different groups rehearsed in different places at the sa ti. And the leading actors were the strings to connect these groups into a collectivity. Through this way, it saved lots of ti, which was the scarcest thing to ddle school students, to get everybody into his role. And before the final perfornce, she just needed to call all the actors together for a preview for once or twice. She has done even better than I had expected.Another ti was in a senar, we ran a debatepetition about teacher’s professional ethics. YADI WANG was the leading debater of the con side. During the debate, she showed her wide knowledge and eloquence. She used lots of proverbs, history figures and exales to support her stand, andevery word of her was incisive to get to the point, and also full of hurs. Her perfornce won both her teaates and opponents’ adration.Her positivity and versatility also can be found in ny otherects. She is ours school’s faus piano player who is always invited to play in ny occasions. She knows the traditional skill of calligraphy writing, which she has been practicing frovery sll. During weekends or vacations, the “Holiday Working Tea she leads can always be found doing nynity services. Norlly, in order to get re students to participate in class’s nagent, the student cadre will change every sester or two, by student vote. But Yadi Wang has won all the elections by now, so she continued to be the nitor frothe beginning of our class to today, and very likely to the graduation. All her classtes have approbated her ability, characteristics and perfornce. She is already a del in the class.In this reference, I didn’t ntion ch about Yadi Wang’s grade, which I believe you can easily find was so outstanding froher transcripts and her ranking (25th out of 1560 students), because I’d like to give you sothing that you cannot find frothese docunts but I think is equally iortant to contribute to her excellence. I do hope, according to
rndation, you could give her a favorable review. Thank you! Please feel free to contact .Sincerely YoursMolly YuChinese teacher/ Class director of Zhengzhou 19th Middle School出国留学推荐信范文(二)Dear sir/daIt is
pleasure to write this rndation letter for
intelligent student, Yadi Wang. She is not only diligent but also good ral in our school. I will be very glad if
rndation can help your evaluation of her capability.I athe principle of the Zhengzhou 19th High School, which is a key high school in Henan province .In recent years, the 100 percent graduates froour school have been enrolled by university, and in addition, 80% graduates in our school have been recruited by national key university. I got to know her as a student of our school. She has been keeping a good balance between the arts and sciences, gaining high grades in each of the Because of her diligent studying, she was titled several tis “exelary student” “excellent student cadres” “various abilities in a jor”. More iortantly, she owns the industriousness and inquisitiveness in learning, and an unusual ability of abstract and analytical thinking and in-depth exploration of knowledge. Due to her outstanding perfornce in studying, in every sester, her ranking grade never fell down below top 5 in her grade.At the sa ti, in the social field, she nifests her powerful leader andanization capacity. Presently, these positions, she has been taking in charge of in our school, the nitor of her class, the director of the youth volunteer of environntal protection association. Moreover, she has various hobbies for exale, playing the piano and Chinese calligraphy. As an editor in our school gazine, her peculiar points of view, fine style of writing, sense of hur oftenpose an excellent article. She has issued ny excellent essays in school gazine. Her rerkable talent was appreciated by her teachers and schooltes. Especially, in May, 2008, she won the title of Excellent Work in Zhengzhou 15th Guanghua Cup Calligraphy Coetition. This contest adequately shows her talent in art. Otherwise, she took actively part in all kinds of the social activities in her vacation, such as offering care to the olds in old people’s ho, and leading various kinds ofnity service as a youth volunteer for propagating the theory of environntal protection in the street and cleaning the ther river of this city and etc. All these activities constantly irove her social practice ability.Finally, I honestly rnd her to you, with the hope that she can get the best chance to develop her enthusiasas well as talents in your first-class university as to ke herinternationalization intellectual. I will highly appreciate your favorable consideration of her application. Please feel free to contact
if there’s any further infortion you need.Sincerely yours,(Principal) 校长April 25, 2010通过上面出国留学推荐信范文两篇的分享,相信对于很多计划申请美国研究生的学生可以参考上面的信息来提前做好出国留学推荐信的准备和规划。太傻留学网:taisha篇六:留学英文推荐信范文留学英文推荐信范文留学英文推荐信范文(1)To whoit y concern,At Miss *** request for a reference, I present
highest rndation of her candidacy for adssion to your esteed graduate prograServing as Miss*** tutor since 2003, I have had a first-hand opportunity to observe Miss ***caus life. She stepped into
sight as a girl who was highly tivated and innovative. She talked with
her plan for studying abroad when she was only a freshn. I often find her subrging herself in the library, reading the latest international journals to keep abreast of the cutting-edged developnts in the field of accounting and finance. She also displays a strong ability in critical thinking. For exale, she de a profound andprehensive analysis on China’s boong stock rket in 2006 after saying “Good bye” to the forr “Dragging Bear”. Due to her great enthusiasand consistent efforts, she enjoyed an increasing GPA trend and obtained scholarships for four consecutive years. In
course international investnt, she got an excellent rk of 96, ranking in the top 5%.As well as being extrely gifted acadecally, Miss Zhang Yi denstrates a high degree of leadership capacity andanizational skills. As a secretary of our school’s student union, she arranged various city-wide activities. I reered that sheanized our school teato take part in the debatingpetition ang capital scho debater. She took charge of free debate and suary rerks that were very iortant in thepetition. To
surprise, Miss xxx finished the task very excellently thanks to her agile nd and quick analysis ability. Miss xxx clearly analyzed the opposite side’s weaknesses, she also conquered nyttee ers. Because of their good perfornce and cooperation, they finally obtained outstanding result. Miss xxx was awarded the honor of “The Best Debater”.Apart froher intelligence, Miss xxx was an independent and energetic girl who took part in ny large-scale activities enthusiastically. I found that xxx took part in st of the activities and did a nice job. In 2005 she took part in the badntonpetition and got the chaion of won's doubles. Besides, Miss xxx had good teaork spirit and cooperated with the schooltes tacitly.Based on
appreciation of such an aitious student who receives the challenge bravely, I strongly support She’s decision of higher acadec pursuit without reservation. And I sincerely hope
rndation will receive your favorable consideration.Yours Honestly,xxxDear Professor:Miss xxx requested a letter of reference fro to support her application for graduate studies at your university. As her tutor when she prepared her project design for graduation, I apleased toply with her request.I beca acquainted with Miss xxx when I t her beautiful writing on her thetic assignnts and I reered her na at once. When I taught her, she always sat on the left place behind the classroo then I asked her why, she answered
that she likes to see all corners of classroowith sles on her face. But I was astonished by
she listened to
lesson with her thought, especially when I taught theso ehases and difficulties of the course, she always listened to
earnestly and recorded these difficulties on her note carefully, after class, she ca to
and talked about these questions which included so principle of thetics, I was iressed by her unique views about thetics which reflected her thought and logic better than other students.It was worthy to ntion her learning ability on thetics, for exale, I didn’t finish
predication logic lesson because of lit ti and just sily ntioned the concept, when I checked students’ assignnts and found only she gave
prefect answer with deductive ways and her thought was very clear. Meanwhile I was gratified by her apperception ability and self-taught ability, she was a girl with nius and big potential. Besides her apply ability was also very strong. In her junior year, she took part in
teaching reforproject which analyzed the result of iroving thetic teaching quality. She was so faliar with the del of thetics that she suggested that we y choose AHP /p>instead of norl faintness judge way to carry on quantitative analysis, and I accepted her suggestion and finished together the paper of “arrangent analytical thod applies on the classroointeraction teaching effectivent” which will be published in the future.Miss xxx told
that she will apply for finance engineering which is a new field for her. I aglad to rnd this excellent girl who already possessed good quality and strong ability. I therefore lend her
enthusiastic support and would appreciate you favorable consideration of her application.Sincerely yoursxxxDear Mada/Sir:When Miss xxx requested a letter of reference fro to support her application for graduate studies at your esteed university, as her teacher, I apleased to write this letter for her.I got to know xxx when she took part in National School of Mathetical Modeling Contest in 2005. Exactly, the ti was one hour before the contest be over. At that ti other groups already handed over the paper and prograto person in charge and only her group around theputer anded sothing, I ca to rend theof hurrying up and found that they were anding the p which I felt very good and also accorded with the paper requirent. When I asked her what she did, she said that she put several cities on the wrong places so she st correct the She checked it again and again, before ten nutes the contest would be over and her group handed over the p. I was iressed by her clinging spirit which de her group win the second prize in the thetical deling contest.The second ti of eting her was that I reviewed practices things in her class. When I saw her, she only one stayed in the class to consult terials, I asked her why other students couldn’t stay with her, she said that other students were cold and she let thego to back to have a rest. She already found out a new arithtic but didn’t use it sterly, so she used threeputers to check the results by changing paraters. The quantities of data were so large that I couldn’t believe she was able to finish the task, while I was surprised by her confidence and ability, she finished theon ti. I was iressed by her spirit on acade again.At her junior year, I taught her thetic deling course, she treated it very earnestly and she always finished each practical subject perfectly. Such as, after I gave her so key guidance, she classified the knowledge needed for study and listed the best thods to acquire knowledge on this field and finished it efficiently.Recently I got to know she will apply for financing engineering and I was glad to tell her that if she connects theory with practice, she will exert thetical character better. I strongly support her decision and hope
rndation will receive your favorable consideration.Sincerely yoursProfessor xxx美国留学英文推荐信范文(4)Dear Adssion Officer:I consider it a great pleasure to rnd xxx one of
st outstanding students for adssion to your Graduate School. I avery delighted when she told
about her decision to eark on higher learning in your school. I believe that the active acadec atsphere, inspiring teaching thods and rich research resources which your school offers are undoubtedly of significant influence on her further studies and careers.I first ca to knowxxx in Feb. 2006 when I taught her the course of Financial Derivative Market. xxx has left
a deep iression of her intellect, devotion, and passion for the field. This course was taught totally in English with the original version textbook “Options, Futures, and other derivatives” by John Hull, which was very difficult for st Chinese students to learn. However, xxx showed a strong English proficiency at class and ged the essence of the course. She was forever the st active discussion participator. Whenever I asked questions, the first voice that floated into
ears st be hers with every word correctly and fluently. Moreover, she had excellent quantitative and analytical skills. She always de a quick and accurate calculation and gave the st reasonable trading strategy.In addition, she could ke a geniusbination of so practical cases with the theory we learnt at class. In one lecture, when we talked about the stock options introduced in the snapshot, she brought out the concept of the nager share-hold that is being used in China as a ans to encourage nagers. Another ti when I ntioned
experience at CME, she introduced the transaction at Dalian Mercantile Exchange in her hotown as well as the new product stock index futures. I could see that she not only had stered solidly the knowledge about the financial rket and derivative tools, but also has a potential to pursue a professional career.Judging by her perfornces, I asure that you will find xxx a qualified candidate for your progra I would greatly appreciate it if you would favorably consider her application. Should be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact .Yours sincerely篇七:英国留学 推荐信范文参考借鉴英国留学 推荐信范文参考借鉴选择区英国留学就避免不了要写推荐信,怎么写推荐信?想必很多同学心中都没太有谱。如果你的推荐人愿意亲自给你写推荐信的话,你可以省却很多麻烦和花销。不过,国内愿意亲自给别人写推荐信的人很少,这时候大家都会借鉴一下英国留学推荐信范文和英国留学推荐信的固定模板,为了避免大家的推荐信都一样,就要求你下一番功夫攻关了。1、要早点联系推荐人。如果你早就决定出国学习,而且专业方向定下的话,在你帮助一位教授完成一个项目而你的表现也不错的时候,及时地请教授写一封推荐信当然是最好了。或者是你申请教育学,而又刚刚在一所中学做了两个月的实习教师,为什么不马上请该校的校长或教导主任给你写一封推荐信呢?这样至少能保证到申请时推荐人不会忘了你做过什么。如果你已经着手申请,至少要提前一两个月和教授打招呼,给教授留充足的时间为你写推荐信,无论对于你赶申请期限,还是减轻推荐人压力都是很有利的。2、主动给推荐人提供自己的详细信息。争取在推荐人着手写推荐信之前和推荐人详谈一次,哪怕只有10分钟,主要谈谈自己的学业成绩和自己的目标,申请专业和方向。同时最好提供一份自己的详细简历,当然,如果你的自述信已经成稿或有草稿的话,可以一并提供。这样便既可以使推荐人在推荐你时有的放矢,针对你申请的课程推荐,又可以避免推荐信过于泛泛而无实例的弊端。3、推荐表VS推荐信。很多学校都有固定格式的推荐表,虽然是为了方便推荐人,但实际上却给中国的大部分推荐人带来很多麻烦。如果你一下子申请20所学校,光填表也够教授累的。对于一些特别声明用推荐表的学校,你尽量用推荐表,另外附上推荐信即可。而对于大部分学校,你都可以把自己要填的一部分,即申请方向或/和放弃阅读的权利声明,签上字即可。而只要推荐信中包含推荐表中的内容,就可以直接附上签过字的推荐信即可。英国留学推荐信范文模板:(翻译成英文;打印在推荐人所在的单位的正规的信纸上;全文通用1.5倍行距)Dear Sir or Mada正文部分第一段:· 推荐人与申请人的关系。· 推荐人是在什么环境下认识申请人,以及相识多久。· 申请人希望申请的哪一个学期和科系。第二段:· 推荐人对申请人资格评估。· 推荐人初识申请人时,对他有何特别的印象。· 举例证实推荐人对于申请人的评估结果。第三段:· 对于申请人个人特质的评估。如:沟通能力、成熟度、抱负、领导能力、团队工作能力,以及正直等),或是有哪些需要改进的地方。结论:· 推荐人对于申请人的整体评估。· 评估申请人完成学业以后,未来在个人和专业上的发展。· 申请人会为这个科系及团体带来什么贡献。导师签名导师姓名(打印)职务及单位名称Eil:电话:传真:地址:英国留学推荐信范文:saleDear sir or daAs the Vice Dean of School of International Business, Tianjin Foreign StudiesUniversity (TFSU), I awriting with pleasure to rnd Wang Ye to your esteed university.I got to know her personally since 2007 as I was her class advisor. And I taught her International Econocs. In
course, she showed her craving for knowledge. She often read relative econoc books to enrich herself. And she also asked
to rnd so text books and terials to study. When she had confusion, she always tried her best to figure out the question.Miss Wang is a self-tivated student. For all I know, her average score is over 85 and she won scholarships every year in the past three years. Therefore, she was selected into the experintal class in the third acadec year. This class consists of the best students of Departnt of International Econocs and Trade, Departnt of Econocs and Departnt of Finance. What’s re, she practiced in a sllpany to gain experience during the winter and suer vacations.I aconfident that she will be qualified and perforas well as she did in TFSU. Therefore, I rnd her with enthusias I hope that you will consider her application favorably. Please don’t hesitate to contact
if you need re infortion.Yours SincerelyZhu Li (Signature)Vice Dean,School of International BusinessTianjin Foreign Studies UniversityEil:Telephone:看了留学推荐信范文,大家应该会对此有所了解了,不过在具体实行的时候,一定要:1、客观评价自己的成就,避免赞美过度。推荐信应该表明推荐人对于申请者的动机有一定了解,并能解释申请者进一步深造的需要。很多推荐信把申请者吹成了一个甚至比教授还牛的专家,就失去了推荐信的意义,既然已经是大师级人物了,还去留学深造干嘛;2、插入具体实例,避免堆砌泛泛的赞美之词。推荐信中对于申请者的重要素质和能力要有实例的支持。作为你的教授,总是可以论述你在帮他做的项目中的责任和表现,而作为你的老板,怎么会不能说出你的某一项具体成就呢?就像写自述信时一样,拿出一张纸,一边写出自己的品质,优点,在另一边注明至少一个实例。切记:推荐不是吹捧,所以推荐信的“装扮”要适度,不能太花哨,太渲染。要尽量用平实可信的语言,增加细节性的例证说明。3、转换语言风格和思维角度,增加推荐可信度。自己给自己写推荐信不仅仅是摆事实的问题,还有一个口吻,行文问题。首先是内容上,除了补充自己自述中所没有的方面外,对于一些重要的成就和优点进行论述时,要从推荐人的角度考虑,切勿简单重复自述信或简历中的内容;其次是语言风格上,用词上要注意变换,不要出现你自述信中常用的习语等,最后在推荐信用的纸张、信封、字体、字号、段落等方面尽量避免雷同。4、绝对避免语法、拼写或明显的用词错误。太傻英国留学频道:篇八:导师的出国英文推荐信啊值得借鉴导师Noveer 30, 2003To WhoIt May Concern:I would like to enthusiastically rnd Pei Yi for adssion to the Departnt of Electrical Engineering and Couter Science, University of California Berkeley. Pei Yi not only has acadec background and technical qualifications for adssion to your progra but also has denstrated the independence, perseverance, and other personal characters necessary to succeed in Sciences.I have worked with Pei Yi for one and a half years since he began the Principal Fund Project in 2002. I think he has developed a ture character as a young acadec research worker. Pei Yi is a very diligent student in our lab. He is alst the last one leaving the lab every day. To acquaint hielf with the work re quickly, he chose
graduate course: Electron Physics. Though he has an excellent scholastic aptitude, I was afraid that the course was a little difficult for an undergraduate student. As things went by, I found
worry was quite unnecessary. He studied relevant courses such as quantuchanics by hielf and got the highest score for
course. An intelligent young n with hard-working spirit can always live a fruitful and effective life.I’deeply iressed by his ability to work independently. I was very busy last year for official work, and have little ti to guide hi However every ti I see hi he was working or reading in the lab. He told
that he learned by hielf through reading the acadec journal and learned froother groups in our laboratory. In addition, he has a strong desire for good quality of acadec work. He attended every senar and had a successful corporation with researchers froother groups.A flexible and adaptable people can do any work assigned to hi so does Mr. Pei. During the period of his principal fund research, he established the suitable del for field ession, and finished the silation of space charge effect. He also de pronent progress on calculation of field-enhancent factor and wrote two papers. One paper is accepted by “Series of The First Principal Fund Papers” and another paper is to be subtted to an international journal. This is also a denstration of his Science and English ability.It is
belief that Pei Yi'sbination of the technical skills with a high level of ral standards has been critical to his personal and professional developnt and he will succeed in any task due to these abilities and characters. If you require any further infortion about the student, please feel free to contact .Sincerely YoursGangng ZhangProfessor of PhysicselectronicsDepartnt of ElectronicsPeking UniversityBeijing , P. R. ChinaPhone: (73E-il:
赞助商广告:
频道总排行
频道本月排行

我要回帖

更多关于 一年出国旅游一次 的文章

随机推荐