学校和家庭规矩大家庭的好处和坏处处作文不少于80词

英语作文:以“Rules of my school”为题写一篇不少于80词的作文
Rules of My School We have a lot of school rules at our school .And we aren’t allowed to break the rules.I think some of the rules are necessary.For example,students must listen carefully in class and finish homework carefully.And we aren’t allowed to make noise in library.Library should be always very quiet .We have to be friendly to classmates .It’s helpful to get along with classmates.As for uniform,student have different suggestions .Some students agree that we have to wear school uniform on week days.They say:Iy can make us more concentrate on our studies than our clothes.But the rest disgree.In their opinions,clothes can’t get in the way of schoolwork.So they should be all owed to wear their own clothes.But I think these opinions are both correct.However,we should concentrate on studies instead of clothes.So don't be too serious about clothes.It is less of problem to wear beautiful clothes than to study well.这篇会不会太长啦?那就再打一篇吧!Rules of My chool There are many rules in our school .We can't arrive late for class .We can't run in the classrooms or the hallways .But we can run and wear sports shoes for gym class .We can't eat in the classrooms .We can eat in the cantten .We can't listen to music in the classrooms and they only music can .We can't in the class to sing or dance ,these are both offences against discipline .Spare time for a walk ,but don't trample on grass .No matter where you can't fight ,this is the most important rule .School rules and we have great help !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
School Rules Different schools have different rules.They can us be good students.Let's me tell you my school rules. First,we're not be allowed to go to school late.It's can make teachers hap...
扫描下载二维码以rules in my life为题写一篇80字左右的作文,要求写到家庭和学校的各种规矩,和你对于这些规矩的像法
祊碎°TA351
路过帮顶好了.都说了要有自己的看法,现在天晚,正适合说说自己的意见和建议,不用拘泥前人文章和见解.至于作文格式和语句,你还是学一点好,格式好模仿,多背背范文之类的学点句子用法,对你有好处的~~~~小孩子家家的,不要用百度来问这些问题啦另:加油,好好学习~~拿你在学习上纠结和抱怨的时间来学习就够了~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据,1不准穿自己的衣服2不准留长发3不准带手机进学校,写一篇不少于80词得英语作文_百度知道
根据,1不准穿自己的衣服2不准留长发3不准带手机进学校,写一篇不少于80词得英语作文
Thanks for the understanding and implementation to the rules. In other words。好吧, no cell-phones or smart-phones are allowed during the school time.Secondly. Last but not least, long hair is not allowed. The basic rules should be abided by the all the students, or the punishment will be executed。According to the three rules below。望采纳这是要rules 的节奏么, Only uniform is accepted!原创手打:Firstly,no one is allowed to wear his or her own-bought clothes at school
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁城市生活的好处英语作文80词
Most people want to live in the city.However,there are always pros and cons.Of course,life in the city there are helpful for us to find a good job,and convenient transportation there.In addition,the city has a park,hotels and other places of leisure.However,life in the city there are many drawbacks.First of all,the city life consumption level is high.Secondly,the city population and congestion is nearly out of control .Finally,the city air pollution is serious,so t living conditions is poor.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼上说的很对
扫描下载二维码学校的一次活动,,,英语作文,,,不少于80词,,,,拜托了
※微笑&似年华<o_o>
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
看的清楚吗看不清楚麻烦写下翻译给我多少?大家注意了,为这次春游这个周日我们将要坐车去香山公园在早上六点半我们在学校门口集合车将会在七点离开,我们将会八点半到达香山公园,请早点来学校,我们能散步,爬山,和在大树下举办野餐在下午我们将举办英语角和拍照,我们在四点半返回,记住要带足够的水,保暖衣和运动鞋,请准时到达
麻烦写下翻译
给我多少?
大家注意了,为这次春游这个周日我们将要坐车去香山公园
在早上六点半我们在学校门口集合
车将会在七点离开,我们将会八点半到达香山公园,请早点来学校,我们能散步,爬山,和在大树下举办野餐
在下午我们将举办英语角和拍照,我们在四点半返回,记住要带足够的水,保暖衣和运动鞋,请准时到达
Our New Year PartyOur new year party was held successfully on the night of December 31.Everyone of our class attended it.During the party,our teacher gave us showing of his beautiful voice.All of us l...
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 守规矩的好处 的文章

随机推荐