开心的基础是,好的性格,好的人际关系,好的亲密关系,好的兴趣爱好。
还没读懂自己的性格的话,需要更多的了解。
去吧 ! 一会准备晒单了 , 呵呵 !
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求大神帮忙用英语翻译一下(亲爱的小孩,你又长大了,真开心,希望你永远那么容易就快乐起来,而不是那么_百度宝宝知道哎呀 我来提个英语翻译的问题吧 让大家开心一下,请翻译——亲爱的女神,我暗恋你多年,你什么时候能多看我一眼呢?衷心祝福你一直找不到男盆友直到爱上我!狼多肉少,大家快来,绝对公平,谁翻得好给谁哦!~!!
my dear goddess,i have been crushed on you secretly for many years,and when will you give me a second glance,a glance that I will pay my whole life for it...hopefully you are not able to find your boyfriend until you loved me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My dear goddess, I secretly love you for many years, when can you look at me?Sincerely wish you have not been able to find a boyfriend until I fell in love with!The wolf much less meat, we come, absolutely fair, who turned to who! ~!!
My dear goddess, I secretly love you for many years, when can you look at me?Sincerely wish you have not been able to find a boyfriend until I fell in love with me!
My Venus, I have been falling in love with you secretly for years, when will you give me a second glance?Showing my great sencerity, that you cannot have a date until you love me!看过来看过来~
Dear goddess, I've been loving you secretly for years, and I'm wondering when you could take a second look at me. Hope that you could never meet your Mr Right until you fall in love with me.:D
扫描下载二维码请好心的亲帮我把下面的中文翻译成英文、、、我们在上个周五已经见过了,就是那天放学时和你聊了几句的女生。我有一个礼物要给你,请你收下。很开心你能来我们学校,也很开心能见到你。希望我们能成为朋友。祝一天愉快!你好,我是XX的好朋友。我的名字是XXX,你也可以叫我XX。很高兴你来我们学校,来我们班。这里有一个小礼物给你。希望我们能成为好朋友。祝一天愉快!
kuloktpwzj
We have seen in last Friday, that is, when the school that day and talk to you a few of the girls. I have a present for you, please accept it. Glad you can come to our school were also very happy to s...
Hi, we met last Friday. I was the girl who had chat with you that day when we finish school. I have a present for you. Please take it. I am so glad that you came to our school and so glad to know you....
We have already met each other last Friday.I am the girl who has talked with you after school that day. And I have a gift for you, and do pls accept it. I feel greatly happy that you can come to our s...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译亲爱的妈妈、姥姥、姥爷:你们好!马上要过年了,希望你们多吃一些好的.这年我虽然不能过来了,不过请不要担心,我过的很开心.我一定会好好学习,争取考出好成绩,即使不能,我也不会灰心.祝姥姥、姥爷、妈妈身体健康、开开心心的过好每一天!爱你们的田田日
【小酸】悼慷18
Dear mother, grandmother, grandfather:You are good!Immediately to the new year, I hope you eat some good. This year though I couldn't come, but please don't worry, I have been very happy. I will study hard, strive for get a good mark, if not, I will not lose heart.I wish grandma, Grandpa, my mother is healthy, happy day!Love your smileIn December 23, 2011希望对你有用
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 开心超人亲子操 720p 的文章

随机推荐