lovate 蛋白粉怎么吃粉

Romantic Messages
Romantic Messages
Find the best romantic messages to send to your signifigant other.
I could search my whole life through and through and never find another you.
I love my life because it gave me youI love you because you are my life
When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.
If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.
They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
I'll love you until the day after forever.
It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.
When I first saw you, you took my breath away.When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.When you asked me out, I couldn't respond.When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body.And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.
I love being loved by you.
I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.
We were given:Two hands to hold.Two legs to walk.Two eyes to see.Two ears to listen.But why only one heart?Because the other was given to someone else for us to find.The other was given to someone else for us to find.
Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I`m ready for war.
You are my world, gravity always pulls me towards you.
I asked God for a minute and he gave me a day.I asked God for a flower and he gave me a bouquet.I asked God for love and he gave me that too.I asked God for an angel and he gave me you!
There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.
Three seconds to say I love you, Three hours to explain it, and A life time to prove it.
Last night I looked up at the starsAnd matched each one with a reason why I love youI was doing great, but then I ran out of stars
If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
One day it finally came true, the special someone that I loved, loved me too, and that specail some one was you.
Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true, everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.
I hated the rain until I danced with you, then like the rain, I fell for you.
When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between you fingers, and remember that's where my fingers fit perfectly.
I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine.
I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
The sun shines in the day,The moon shines in the night.You shine in my heart every day and night.
If I had to choose between a perfect world and loving youI'd pick loving you because what's a perfect world if you're not there with me?
It is not being in love that makes me happy... but it's being in love with you that makes me happy.
Can you take me away and never let me go back? Can you hold me in your arms and promise everything will be ok? Can you kiss my lips and make all my problems disapear? Can you love me as much as I love you?
People say that magic is fake, wishes don't come true, and that Prince Charming is nowhere... so then how do I have you?
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep, who will show you off to all his friends because he doesn't care, who holds your hand in front of his friends,who is constantly reminding you how much he cares for you, wait for the guy who will be willing to tell the whole world he loves you, not even caring who hears him.
I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
I gave you 12 roses 11 fake 1 real and said that I will love you until the last one dies.
Loving you is like breathing...I just can't stop.
Why is it that I have to climb 1000 mountains to get to you and all you have to do is smile to get to me?
A day without your love is a day without life.
If there was a card which said the right words, I would have bought it but there wasn't, that's why I'm writing this... I Love You!
Your love has conquered me. Now I belong to you. I am your property so take care of me.
Copyright & 2007 .100 Reasons Why I Love You
It is that time of the year when almost every sweetheart on earth professes their respective
love with extra care and affections. So why to lag behind? Go ahead a step further by professing
your love for your beloved but in a different style. Make your beloved feel special in your own
personalised styles. Point out to your beloved 100 reasons as to why you love your beloved the most
and what are the special characteristics that your beloved holds, which definitely acts as a charmer.
Once you point out, you sure to outshine and become the sole rule of your beloved’s heart! So go
ahead and start conquering your lover’s heart and soul.
100 Reasons
I often wonder why I love you. Is it your presence, your smile, your eyes, or just the feeling of togetherness we share whenever we meet or talk. I wonder why I always seem to forget the things I want to tell you when we meet, and keep getting lost in you. Here are some wonderful reasons, though they comprise only a fraction of all the reasons, I can never tell you all the reasons, for I myself know not. But please read the following, and know that I will continue to love you, forever...
I love you for the way you make me feel when I am with you
I love how you make me smile
love it when we stay up late watching movies and fall asleep on the couch
together with our feet in each other’s faces
I love how
your body feels next to mine
I love knowing that if I died tomorrow, that
I found my soul mate before I did
I love the
way you look at me
love that you respect me
I love that
even though you know everything about me you still look at me the way you do
(ha...especially when I burp! lol..did you hear that!!!)
I love the
way you love me
love the way I love you
I Love how adorable you are
love your touch
I love how
you enjoy the little things I do for you and think they are big
love the sparkle in your eyes
love cuddling with you.
love how our bodies connect like a puzzle when I lie on your chest....or next
to you...or in your arms...etc....haha
I love you for the way you make me feel when I am with you
I love your humor
I love how we like the same music
love how we complete each other’s thoughts
love your eyes
love your smile
I love how I see myself through your eyes
love that we will grow old together
I love that you are my best friend in the
whole world and always will be
I love it when we stay up late just hanging
out with each other and each other only.
I love that you are my best friend in the
whole world and always will be
I love it when we stay up late just hanging
out with each other and each other only.
I love how
we communicate so well (verbally and nonverbally)
love that you listen to what I say
love that you tell me what you feel
I love that
you are the last voice I hear before I go to bed
love that I am the first voice you hear when you wake up
I love that since the day you came into my life, everything's been perfect
I love how
you complete me
I love the
way you push my hair out of the way
love the way you caress my face
I love the way
you kiss my neck
I love how I know you'll always be there when I need you to be
love watching UFC with you because you love watching UFC...haha
I love your
generous nature
love your outgoing personality
love your thoughtfulness
I love your laugh
love your warmth and kindness
I love that
you love spending time with me
I love that
your ticklish...hehe...in just a few spots
I love how you always seem to know what I need
I love how
you make me laugh
love the way we finish each other’s sentences
I love the
fact that I will never give up on you
I love the
way I can't imagine a day without you in my life
I love how
when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you
I love your
thoughtfulness
I love your
tenderness
I love the way you treat my friends
I love the
way your voice sounds over the phone
I love the
way your voice sounds whispering in my ear
I love how
our romance feels like the perfect romance movie
love the way you protect and defend me
I love your
intelligence
love your passion for life
love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away
I love how I
thank God every day for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life
I love how
my heart skips a beat when you walk into a room
I love the
ways you choose to show your affection for me
I love the
way you inspire me to be more than I am
I love you just
the way you are
I love the
way you look when you're sleeping
love our life together
I love the
way you take the time to thank me for doing everyday things
love your strength of character
I love the
way you take the time to thank me for doing everyday things
I love your
confidence
I love your
ability to make me feel better when times are tough
I love the
way you support me when I'm off track
I love your
openness to try new things
I love your
ability to talk things through
I love your
courage to be you
I love your
I love the
fact that you want to be with me
I love you
I love the
way you take the time to show me how much you love me
love your body
I love the
way you take the time to show me how much you love me
love that you have a movie addiction just like me
living with you
I love that
you love living with me
I love the
way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public
I love that
you love my cooking (which is a good thing, since you're stuck with me, hehe)
I love the
way you take care of us
love your way with words
I love that
you call me your &baby&
I love the
special moments that we share
I love your
competitiveness
I love the surprises you do for me
I love how I
would do anything for you to make you happy
I love how
you would do anything to make me happy
I love how even when you're not with me I
still feel like you're right here with me
I love the
way you won't let me compromise myself
CHECK THESE OUT!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
营养保健产品目录—营养保健,营养保健品,营养保健食品,营养保健师,营养保健,营养保健师培训,天然营养保健品,宠物营养保健品,中国保健营养,食品营养与保健论文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
营养保健产品目录—营养保健
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口发表于&&10月11日 11时40分
10月11日 11时40分来自&&&>>&
转发给粉丝
给朋友加个备注名,方便认出他是谁(0~6个字符)西王食品:收购运动营养领导品牌lovate,向健康食品龙头坚实迈进
类别:公司研究
核心要点:西王食品48亿联合收购运动营养领导品牌lovate,将于明日复牌。2010年中泰食品胡彦超就开始深度跟踪西王食品从代工向自有品牌转型的过程,转型过程中有曲折,但凭借团队的进取心和执行力为后盾,6年来西王品牌食用油销量大幅增长,品牌树立卓有成效。现在公司收购lovate,又从单纯的食用油企业向健康食品龙头的发展上迈出了新一步。我们非常看好本次收购标的之质地(1)运动营养和体重管理品行业是最具增长潜力的保健品细分领域。(2)专业性研发起步的轻资产公司,IovateHealth用二十年成长为北美运动保健品领先品牌;(3)美国本土市场发展前景依然广阔,中国市场拓展空间巨大,未来五年复合增速15%以上,最新数据显示Iovate今年1-8月收入增长12%净利润增长45%。本次收购的价格适中,静态、动态PE分别为15x和13x,静态EV/EBITDA为12x,远远低于A股可比公司的43x。考虑本期增发16.7亿元后市值为80亿元,按保健品35xPE,食用油30xPE并减去并购带来的新增负债进行分部估值,目标市值157亿元,重申“买入”评级。&&&
运动营养和体重管理品行业是最具增长潜力的保健品细分领域。保健品主要分为四大类别:维生素与膳食补充剂、植物传统保健品、运动营养品以及体重管理产品。2015年全球运动营养产品及体重管理食品市场规模为240亿美元(折合人民币1600亿元),其中运动营养品市场规模为106亿美元、体重管理产品为132亿美元,占全球整体保健品市场1570亿美元的15%。虽然占比不是最高,但增长前景广阔,在全球保健品市场几乎已无增长的情况下,运动营养和体重管理品类依然保持5%以上的增长,根据罗兰贝格预测,全球运动营养产品预计年化增长率为8%,到2020年达到155亿美元的市场规模,体重管理产品预计年化增长率为4%,到2020年达到160亿美元的规模。&&&
国内运动保健市场处于起步阶段,“健康中国”+体育产业大发展下增长潜力十足,未来五年复合增长率10%-15%。国内运动营养品与体重管理产品还处于起步阶段,2015年市场规模仅约为16亿美元(折合人民币105亿元),占中国1980亿保健品市场的比重不足6%,其中运动营养产品市场规模约为1.5亿美元,体重管理产品市场规模约为14.5亿美元。虽然目前行业规模还很小,但得益于中产阶级崛起、人们健康意识增强,并越来越多地采纳西方的运动方式,以及随着生活水准提高肥胖人群增加,中国运动营养品和体重管理产品市场增长迅速。根据罗兰贝格预测,中国运动营养产品到2020年市场规模将达到3亿美元,年化增长率为15%。体重管理产品预计到2020年市场规模将达到23亿美元,年化增长率为10%。同时,在2015年国务院颁布“健康中国”计划和体育产业大发展的背景下,中国运动营养品和体育管理产品未来增长潜力十足。&&&
国内运动保健市场尚处于竞争蓝海,海外品牌受到消费者青睐。目前国内保健品品牌大多以维生素与膳食补充剂和植物传统保健品为主,如无限极、安利、汤臣倍健等,运动保健领域还没有形成非常强势的品牌。(1)运动营品市场当前品牌非常分散,因为主要从专业健身领域传播开来,海外品牌比较受青睐,大多通过电商、海淘等方式进行购买,Iovate旗下的蛋白粉主打品牌Muscletech在国内也有销售,主要通过国内贸易商盈奥进行独家代理,2015年销售额接近2亿元,已成为细分市场前三位的品牌。(2)体重管理产品方面,康宝莱先发优势明显,2005年就进入中国市场,主要采取直销模式,产品的真实销售额预计15-20亿元,并已在国内取得了“蓝帽子”认证,其在美国也是排名前列的体重管理品牌。&&&
二十年成长为北美运动保健品领先品牌的IovateHealth,专业、专注与前沿的研发实力成就其持续增长。(1)Iovate创办于1995年,主营运动营养品(SportsNutrition)和体重管理产品(WeightManagement),销售区域以美国、加拿大等为主,覆盖全世界130多个国家和地区。经过二十年的发展,Iovate逐渐成长为北美地区营养保健领域的领导品牌,其中MuscleTech更是畅销北美十余年的蛋白粉品牌,2015年公司收入规模超过25亿元,分别占美国运动营养品市场、体重管理产品市场的1.6%、2.4%,而从细分渠道来看很多是第一、第二位的(2)Iovate采取轻资产的经营模式,把制造环节完全外包给第三方,专注于研发和销售――专业与专注是成就Iovate行业地位的最重要原因,而前沿的产品研发实力是Iovate最为关键的核心竞争力。公司成立以来一直聚焦于运动保健领域,并引领行业创新,深受专业人士的认可,公司与一系列一流大学及第三方研究机构建立了合作关系,共同开发研制新产品,保持公司持续的创新能力和竞争力。Iovate的渠道资源丰富,销售渠道分为FDMC、健康食品商店、网络、以及国际销售(除北美外130个国家),分别占比50%、20%、20%和10%,其中在北美市场拥有超过5万家网点。&&&
Iovate成长性优秀,美国本土市场发展前景依然广阔,中国市场拓展空间巨大,未来五年复合增速15%以上。Iovate收入长期保持两位数增长,2015年公司收入增速略微放缓,主要是受体重管理产品下滑影响,2016年经过调整后公司收入增长又恢复至接近20%。我们认为未来三年公司仍能保持15%以上的复合增长:预计年Iovate实现销售收入29.7、34.2、39.4亿元,实现净利润3.83、4.36、5.04亿元――其中北美基地市场保持10%复合增速,中国从2个亿跃升至6个亿,成为未来最重要的增长极,其他地区达到5个亿销售规模:&&&
首先,公司在北美基地市场仍然有很大的发展空间。美国运动营养和体重管理市场有110亿美元的巨大规模(其中运动营养品69亿美元、体育管理产品42亿美元),并保持较快增速,尤其是运动营养品受益美国强大的体育产业仍有接近两位数的增长,预计未来三年公司在北美市场能够保持10%的复合增速。&&&
其次,中国市场将成为公司未来最重要的增长极。目前Iovate在国内已经拥有一定的品牌基础,MuscleTech成为健身专业领域最受欢迎的蛋白粉品牌,在没有营销资源投入的情况下销售额已接近2亿元。西王完成收购后,将大力发展增长潜力极大的中国市场,Iovate与西王未来的协同值得期待:(1)西王在国内拥有10万家终端、800个经销商,目前已和春华资本合资成立国内销售公司;(2)西王利用自身资源加快“蓝帽子”申请,快速实现Iovate在国内的全品类和全渠道销售;(3)利用二级市场优势加强管理层激励,保持原有管理团队稳定。未来三年中国市场销售规模有望从现有的2亿跃升至6亿元,其中运动营养品4亿元、体重管理产品2亿元。&&&
其他地区市场,目前基数也相对较小,公司与海外分销商共同开拓,年复合增速20%-30%,未来三年销售规模有望从3亿左右增长至5亿元。&&&
目标市值157亿元,维持“买入”评级。预计年公司实现销售收入26.5、66.8、78.2亿元(按照2017年交割并表预测),同比增长18.2%、152.1%、17.1%,年实现归属母公司股东净利润为1.90、4.49、5.92亿元,同比增长30.2%、136.1%、32.1%,对应EPS为0.42、0.99、1.30元(暂不考虑增发摊薄股本)。考虑本期增发16.7亿元后市值为80亿元,采用分部估值法,按保健品35xPE、食用油30xPE并减去并购带来的新增负债进行分部估值,12个月给予目标市值157亿元,对应股价34.5元(不考虑增发股本增加),重申“买入”评级。&&&
风险提示:食品安全问题、收购完成尚需审批、蓝帽子申请进度缓慢、国内协同不及预期等。
最新价(元)
涨跌额(元)
涨跌幅(%)
成交额(万元)
成交量(手)
股票名称最新评级目标价研报
股票名称11年EPS12年EPS研报
股票关注度
股票名称关注度平均评级最新评级
行业关注度
行业名称关注度关注股票数买入评级数