只要智商低天天酷跑六一活动是六一英文

我发现自己一大堆缺点,记忆力差,听力差,心理素质差,智商低情商也低,胆小又粗心,老天天真不公平,我_百度知道
我发现自己一大堆缺点,记忆力差,听力差,心理素质差,智商低情商也低,胆小又粗心,老天天真不公平,我
我发现自己一大堆缺点,穿埂扁忌壮涣憋惟铂隶记忆力差,听力差,心理素质差,智商低情商也低,胆小又粗心,老天天真不公平,我就没发现我有任何我应该有的优点!
提问者采纳
您肯定有优点只是您没发现,
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
睡眠不足危害大 随着人们生活节奏普遍加快,睡眠不足已成为当今都市人的普遍现象,专家提醒,睡眠不足对健康的危害甚大,切莫等亲视之。睡眠不足的危害主要体现在以下几方面: 1.影响大脑的创造性思维 曾有科研人员把24名大学生分成两组,先让他们进行测验,结果两组测验成绩一样。然后,让一组学生一夜不睡眠,另一组正常睡眠,再进行测验。结果没有睡眠组学生的测验成绩大大低于正常睡眠组学生的成绩。由此,科研人员认为,人的大脑要思维清晰、反应灵敏,必须要有充足的睡眠,如果长期睡眠不足,大脑得不到充分的休息,就会影响大脑的创造性思维和处理事物的能力。 2.影响青少年的生长发育 现代研究认为,青少年的生长发育除了遗传、营养、锻炼等因素外,还与生长素的分泌有一定关系。生长素是下丘脑分泌和...
你有一个优点了,发自身的不足,只要努力,你也会优秀的
不要对自己这么没信心
心理素质的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第1篇 “六一”儿童节中英文3000字
天天盼望的&六一&儿童节终于来到了。
早上,我五点半就起了床。我先用妈妈的洗面奶认认真真的洗个脸,再用大红梳子梳个黑亮亮的辫子,在上面扎上一朵花。梳好头,画好妆,我对着镜子左照照右照照,感觉真靓,就转身往学校跑。我好像高兴得都不会走路了,也不知道我是怎样从家里跑到学校的。
来到学校,只见亮堂堂的教学楼前挂着庆祝&六一&儿童节的巨大横幅,横幅下面是让我们展示才艺的广阔舞台。我们就要在这里欢庆&六一&国际儿童节。
庆&六一&的盛大活动在雷鸣般的掌声中开始了。首先是学校领导给优秀少先中队和优秀少先队员、&十花少年&、&帮学花&颁发奖状,表彰先进,接下来就是我们少年儿童展示才艺,表演节目。
第一个节目是一年级的小朋友为&六一&节排练的拍手歌。只见小同学一个个活泼漂亮,精神饱满,喜气洋洋。他们亮开嗓子使劲唱,伸开双手使劲拍,小手都拍红了。第二个节目是六年级大哥哥大姐姐表演的大合唱。他们排成庞大的队伍,亮开银铃般的嗓门,用宏亮的歌声来欢庆&六一&。时间在歌声、笑声、掌声、乐声中飞快的过去了。该我们五年级上场了。我们要用欢乐的舞蹈来庆祝&六一&。站在台上,我不知道我跳得有多好,但我看见台下的老师和同学都看着我们欢笑,向着我们鼓掌。我们的舞跳完后,徐甜同学为大家演唱了《太阳雨》主题歌,她用自己甜美的嗓音响亮的独唱来欢庆&六一&。轮到器乐表演了,我们走上台去吹竖笛,曲目是《粉刷匠》、《牧童》、《春来了》。几十名同学站在舞台上一齐吹,笛声在校园飞扬,掌声在校园回荡,笑容在脸上绽放。
时间过得真快啊!不知不觉中节目就表演完了,但我们的心仍然沉浸在节日的欢乐中久久不能平静。
回到家里,我又打开电视看庆祝&六一&的精彩节目。原来全国、全世界的小朋友和我们一样兴奋,一样欢乐,一样幸福,因为今天是我们的节日,是&六一&国际儿童节啊!
Every day looking forward to the &61& Children has finally come.
Morning, 5:30 on my . My mother's face cream first serious个true face wash, and then red comb black comb Liangliang the braids, in a flower on the top bar.梳好head, draw good makeup, I look at themselves in the mirror left-right look, feel really good, they turned to the school run. As if my joy will not walk, do not know how I went to school from home.
Went to school, teaching see hanging in front of the building to celebrate &61& Children of the huge banner, banners below are to allow us to display the broad stage of talent. We will be here to celebrate &61& International Children's Day.
Renqing &61& event at the thunderous applause began. First, school leaders give excellent Shaoxian squadron and outstanding young pioneers, &ten juvenile Flower&, &to help learn flower& were presented with awards in recognition of advanced, next is our children's talent show, performances.
The first one-year program are the children as &61& section of the clapping song rehearsal. Only a small lively Student beautiful, full of energy ahead. Liang opened their voice to sing hard, hard shot with open hands, small hands beat red. The second program is the sixth grade, Big Brothers and Big Sisters performing chorus. They lined up a huge team, bright open -like voice, singing, crying to celebrate &61.& At the time singing, laughter, applause, music passed fast. The play has been our fifth grade. We must use the joy of dance to celebrate &61.& Standing on the platform, I do not know how good my jump, but I saw the audience of teachers and classmates are looking at our laughter towards our applause. After the U.S. dance , Xu sweet for everyone classmates sang &Solar Rain& theme song, her sweet voice with their own resounding solo to celebrate &61.& Turn to instrumental performances, and we took to go blowing clarinet Units, tracks are &painting the Carpenter&, &cowboy&, &Spring has.& Dozens of students stood on stage together blowing, sound filled the campus, applause reverberated in the campus, smiling at his face in full bloom.
How time flies! Unconsciously program finished performing, but our hearts are still immersed in the joy of holiday in a long time should not calm.
Back home, turn on the TV I watch to celebrate &61& Highlights of the event. Original country, children all over the world with us as excited as joy, as happy, because today is the U.S. holiday, are &61& International Children ah!
第2篇 欢庆六一儿童节英语演讲稿2000字
欢庆六一儿童节英语演讲稿
On behalf of my school holiday to all my classmates congratulations, I wish everyone a happy holiday!
I also take this opportunity to all the teachers to express my heartfelt thanks and highest respect. Your teacher is not only respected, it is hard gardener. Love your school such as home, such as sub-LOVE-sheng; diligent, hard working; teaching and selfless dedication. You create a beautiful environment, you create a good quality, for your development and growth of the School to create a good foundation and conditions.
Students, &61& you are most happy holiday, &61& is also our most happy day. Since:
You are the baby home, it is the hope of home. Happiness can you grow up on the home is full of singing and laughing. Children are your schools, it is hoped that the School. You can develop a comprehensive school full of vigor and vitality. You are the future of society, it is the community&s aspirations. You can harmonious development of society on the passion and friendship. The flowers are your homeland, it is the hope of the motherland. You can grow up healthy and strong, full of beautiful homeland and hope.
I hope the students: a civilized, studious, independent, co-operation. Study Institute, Institute of Living, learning life, learning to create. As rich as an adult sense of responsibility, rich sense of mission, a dignified life, serious work, study happily, growth. Love for the motherland, love the party, love the people, love nature, love life, love science, love learning, love of labor. Cherish life, cherish the time and treasure friendship, cherish the opportunity to study and development. Show concern for the environment, concerned about the collective, caring for others. Dear teachers, classmates United, courtesy others; distinguish between right and wrong, identify the beauty and ugliness, man of integrity. Make an ideal long-term, dignified behavior, learning and good mental and physical health of the successors of the communist cause.
I hope teachers: work, love health, rigorous inquiry. Comprehensively implement the party&s education policy, teaching, education simultaneously Friday. Firmly establish a sense of service, quality awareness and quality consciousness. For every student, an educational treasure every opportunity to better each lesson, do everything to promote the health of every student, harmonious, all-round development. Of life for the students lay a solid foundation for development.
我谨代表学校向全体同学致以节日的祝贺,祝大家节日快乐!
我也借此机会向全体教师表示衷心的感谢和崇高的敬意。你们既是尊敬的老师,更是辛勤的园丁。你们爱校如家,爱生如子;勤勤恳恳,任劳任怨;教书育人,无私奉献。你们创造了优美的环境,你们创造了优良的质量,你们为学校的发展与腾飞创造了良好的基础和条件。
同学们,&六一&是你们最快乐的节日,&六一&也是我们最高兴的日子。因为:
你们是家庭的宝贝,更是家庭的希望。你们能够快乐地成长,家庭就充满欢歌与笑语。你们是学校的孩子,更是学校的希望。你们能够全面地发展,学校就充满生机与活力。你们是社会的未来,更是社会的希望。你们能够和谐地发展,社会就充满热情与友爱。你们是祖国的花朵,更是祖国的希望。你们能够茁壮地成长,祖国就充满美好与希望。
希望同学们:文明、好学、自主、合作。学会学习、学会生活、学会做人、学会创造。像大人一样富有责任心、富有使命感,堂堂正正做人,认认真真做事,快快乐乐学习,健健康康成长。热爱祖国、热爱党、热爱人民、热爱自然、热爱生活、热爱科学、热爱学习、热爱劳动。珍惜生命、珍惜时间、珍惜友谊、珍惜学习与发展的机会。关心社会、关心环境、关心集体、关心他人。尊敬师长、团结同学、礼貌待人;明辨是非、辨别美丑、为人正直。做一个理想远大、品行端庄、学习优良、身心健康的共产主义事业的接班人。
希望老师们:敬业、爱生、严谨、探究。全面贯彻执行党的教育方针,教书育人,五育并举。牢固树立服务意识、质量意识和精品意识。面向每一个学生,珍惜每一个教育机会,上好每一堂课,做好每一件事,促进每一个学生的健康、和谐、全面的发展。为学生的终生发展奠定坚实的基础。第3篇 六一儿童节的由来1500字
关于六一儿童节英语作文:六一儿童节的由来
Children, also known as &June 1 International Children's Day,& the annual June 1, the world of children's festivals. November 1949, the Women's International Democratic Federation council meeting held in Moscow. China and other countries and representatives of countries and anger exposed the imperialist reactionaries kill and poison children. In order to protect the world's children to survival, health and education, to improve the lives of children. The meeting decided in the annual June 1 International Children's Day.
The International Children's Day (ICD) is celebrated in numerous countries, usually (but not always) on June 1 each year.
The ICD had its origin in the World Conference for the Wellbeing of Children in Geneva, Switzerland in 1925. It is not clear as to why June 1 was chosen as the ICD: one theory has it that the Chinese consul-general in San Francisco (USA) gathered a number of Chinese orphans to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival in 1925, which happened to be on June 1 that year, and also coincided with the conference in Geneva.
June 1 has since been observed as the ICD by numerous countries, especially by C in the Western world the ICD is usually celebrated on other days of the year (if at all), and there is often little public awareness about these celebrations. (See the section on Germany below for further discussions.) Consequently there is sometimes a misperception that June 1 as the ICD was a Communist invention. Nonetheless, in recent years even some groups within the United States started observing the ICD on June 1.
1942年6月,德国法西斯党卫军包围了现在捷克共和国的首都布拉格市附近的利迪策村,枪杀了16岁以上男性公民140多人,全部婴儿和妇女被押往集中营,另外有90名儿童被押往波兰的一个集中营(其中只有17人活到战争结束)。村里所有的房舍、建筑物均被烧毁或被铲土机夷为平地。就这样,一个好好的村庄被法西斯党卫军毁灭了。
为了悼念利迪策村和全世界所有在战争中死难的儿童,反对帝国主义战争贩子虐杀、毒害儿童,保障儿童的权利,1949年11月在苏联首都莫斯科召开的国际民主妇女联合会理事会通过一项决议,正式决定每年的6月1日为全世界儿童的节日,即&六一&国际儿童节。
国际民主妇联作出每年6月1日为国际儿童节的决议后,日,我国中央人民政府政务院第十二次会议通过了统一全国年节和纪念日放假的办法,其中决定自1950年起,每年以6月1日国际儿童节作为中国儿童自己的节日,并放假举行庆祝。从此中止了1931年起由中华慈幼协会建议的每年4月4日为我国儿童节的活动。
于是,日便成了我国建国后的第一个&六一&国际儿童节。
此后,我国每年的6月1日都举行各种活动,庆祝&六一&国际儿童节。第4篇 今天是六一儿童节350字
&今天是六一儿童节(Today is Children's Day)
Today is Children's Day.My father takes me to the zoo.There are many kinds of animals,the tigers, the pandas,the lions, the elephants,the giraffes and the bears.
They are different from each other ,some are shy, some are beautiful, some are interesting , some are friendly, some are so cute. But i think these animals are unhappy, they should live in the forest,because the life in the zoo are different from that in the forest.第5篇 都来过六一儿童节1200字
关于六一儿童节英语作文:都来过六一儿童节
Stress on Campus
Before I came to PKU, I thought it was paradise there, because I felt so much stress when NCEE was turning the corner that I must cheat myself by something. But now I know that I actually cheated myself.
& In campus, we all feel three main sorts of stress. They are study, love and life. For I have not a GF, and I consider it&s too early to think about life problems such as employment (I am only Grade One), feeling annoyed by study takes most of my time.&&&
& There is too little time for me to complete the work we need to do. And what is my fault that I have chosen too many courses to study. I miscalculated my ability. However, if I take less like what I did last term, I would waste my spare time playing computer games, sleeping, talking and fooling around.
& I am still puzzled about that. But recently I even have no time to feel puzzled. There are eleven papers and two big tasks in all this term. Maybe it&s good for us to have something to do instead of giving ourselves up to daydreams. It is said that a certain amount of stress can stimulate us and increase our level of alertness.
& So, don&t be worried about it. Just do it! Nike tells the answer. We should believe that our latent capacity is unlimited. It is what I want to say to some students oppressed by papers and myself. It is better to develop our abilities to deal with stress rather than to escape from it, right?
& Come on!第6篇 难忘的六一儿童节350字
六一儿童节就要到了,看看下面这位小同学是如何度过的,这可是他度过的最后一个儿童节了,你是不是也跟他一样呢?
Children's Day
the Children's Day this year is the most unforgettable one for me beacause i'll soon graduate.
Even though it doesn't come yet,i believe it must be the most unforgettable.
I will no loneger be a child once going to middle school
What a unforgettable Children's Day!
这年的六一儿童节是我最难忘的,因为我快要毕业了,虽然它还没来,但我知道这年的六一儿童节是最难忘的。升上了初中就不再是&儿童&了。
难忘的六一儿童节!!第7篇 难忘的六一儿童节!500字
关于六一儿童节英语作文:难忘的六一儿童节!
假定你叫李蕾,是英语老师 Mary 的学生,你于 2009 年 5 月 30 日下午 6 : 00 去她家通知一件事,并向她借一本英语小说,可她不在,因此你只好给她留一张便条。便条内容如下:
1. 六一节去重庆博物馆参观航天英雄杨利伟乘坐的飞船,上午 8 : 30 在校门口集合,乘 464 路公共汽车去。
2. 你向她借& Under the Moon &看一周,她同意,请她后天在参观时把书给你。
1. 格式正确,用英语表达上述内容,不必翻译说明部分。
2. 字数在 40 词左右。
[范文展示]
6:00 p. m. May 30, 2004
Dear Mary,
We shall go to Chongqing Museum to visit the spaceship Yang Liwei took in the space on Children's Day. We are going to take the number 464 bus there at 8:30 a.m.out side the school gate.
May I borrow your English novel & Under the Moon & for a week? Please bring it to me that day if you will.第8篇 六一儿童节英语诗歌欣赏700字
欢庆六一儿童节英语诗歌
I would like to live in a world that will never grow up
It is naive, kind-hearted, do not hurt each other
even quarrel, but also quick and good
even cry, it will soon stop
bedroom playground Jiang river
stacking toy with our common
blue sky, white earth
go small windmill
small horse, small flowers
show the smiling faces of his shyness
depression is now the world&s people
offensive. Also can not be changed
especially when the time to send our young people
into middle age into old age
our hard life
only one night a year
temporarily used to spending
only one night a year
think of things far away
moving and pale
我想活在一个永远也长不大的世界
人们天真,善良,不互相伤害
即使吵架,也很快和好
即使哭泣,也很快停止
卧室里,操场上,江河边
堆积着我们共同的玩具
天空蔚蓝,大地洁白
走到哪里都是小风车
小木马,小花朵
展露出羞怯的笑脸
如今的世界叫人忧郁
厌恶。又无法改变
特别是当时间把我们送入青年
送入中年,送入老年
我们艰辛生活,苦中作乐
每年只有一个晚上
用来短暂地挥霍
每年只有一个晚上
想起遥远的事物
兀自动容,又黯然失色第9篇 六一儿童节英语诗歌欣赏1200字
迎六一的英语诗歌
Children watch architecture in a building block
Children, the Children Happy
I admire how you are
Architecture in a building block to see you alone
House at the hands of skillful you
Block 1 of the established Weiran
In praise of the elders after
You are always happy to put them came overturned
Tear down the moment you laugh
Carefree transparent clear
Children, I admire you
You can start again immediately Innovate
People often say: The world is a stage
Life but can not be the slightest bit Games
Our lives every reconstruction
Too many things to pay
Faced with the colorful building blocks of life
At the time we set up
Always do not have the courage to tear down the
Those who are already old things
We are forced to stick to conventions
Rough tough life
Has enabled us to fall short of
Architecture in a building block when you the imagination of today
Faced with a heavy heart and a sense of helplessness
Children, I sincerely admire you
Faced with this complex social
How I wish I could
Children of Freedom in a state of mind
To build their own high-rise buildings
Innovate do not go out of ordinary things
看孩子搭积木
孩子,幸福的孩子
我是多么的羡慕你
看你独自搭积木
房子在你灵巧的手下
一座座巍然的树立起
在接受了长辈夸奖后
你总乐于把它们轰然推倒
推倒的瞬间你的笑声
清澈透明 无忧无虑
孩子,我羡慕你
你能马上开始再次创新
人们常说:世界是舞台
可人生却不容半点游戏
我们生命中的每一次重建
都要支付太多的东西
面对人生五光十色的积木
我们在搭建时
总是没有勇气去推倒
那些早已陈旧的事物
我们被迫墨守陈规
人生的艰辛坎坷
已使我们失却了
你今天搭积木时的想象力
面对内心的沉重和无奈
孩子,我衷心羡慕你
面对这个复杂的社会
我多么希望我能够
以一个孩子的自由心境
去搭建自己的高楼大厦
去创新出不平凡的事物第10篇 六一儿童节英语诗歌欣赏900字
六一儿童节英语诗歌
I am glad I was your teacher
Though you troubled me through and through
You split the chalk and broke the glass
And I made you kneel down too
But now that the year is almost gone
And the holidays are near
I am surprised most of all coz
I can&t believe the end is here
Next term you will be older
Whether wiser- I am not sure
Some other class teacher will face it all
How well & I do not know.
I remember all the fun we had
I am sure you remember too
All the pranks and the spanks
But we managed to get through
I can&t believe the end is here
You will all be sorely missed
And I hate to see you go
&Coz you&ll are very special kids.
Children of an Unfair God
Mama, please don&t hurt me anymore
I am only little, just about four
Don&t wake me up from my deep sleep
Don&t take me to work; why can&t it keep?
Can&t you send me to school?
Like the neighbourhood kids
Can&t I learn to read and browse through books?
&No you can&t&, says the mother
Dragging her child away
You must go to work
To keep hunger at bay
Five children have we to keep and to feed
How can you think about so much sleep?第11篇 六一儿童节英语诗歌欣赏900字
六一儿童节英语诗歌欣赏
kids (who bring you a complete life)
When you have a kid
who you care so much
that anything he wants
comes before your own desires
When you have a kid
who is so much in need for your affection and understanding that
no matter what is bothering him
you&re willing to do anything to make him smile
When you have a kid
who is so dependent on you that
no matter what obstacles you face
you have to be forever confident in front of him
giving him the sense of security
When you have a kid
whatever your goals are for your life
you&re so willing to put him ahead before all your goals
sometimes even give up your dreams for his needs
but you&d consider yourself lucky indeed
being in love with someone in this wide world so deep
you try to make everything easy for him to grow up into a loving,strong adultThank god for giving me this chance
let me experience what love,giving,and voluntary sacrifice are all about
After all of the things I&ve done for him
who changed my whole world dramaticly
I come to understand what a complete life is like.
magical kids.第12篇 “六一”儿童节700字
&六一&儿童节
&&& &六一&儿童节,我心中最神圣的节日。
&&& 早在幼儿园的时候,老师就告诉过我&六一&儿童节的来历:那是1942年6月,正值第二次世界大战,德国法西斯枪杀了捷克一个叫做利迪策村所有16岁以上的男性公民和全部婴儿,并把妇女和90名儿童押往集中营。村里的房子全部被烧毁,好端端的一个村庄就这样被德国法西斯给毁灭了------ &&
为了悼念利迪策村和全世界所有在法西斯侵略战争中死去的儿童,世界组织决定在每年的六月一日为全世界少年儿童的节日,即国际儿童节。 &&
今天生活在和平环境里的小朋友们,每年的六月一日都在欢庆自己的节日,祝福自己欢乐的童年。 &
儿童节的到来,小朋友们仿佛就像一个喜报降落在手中。这一天,孩子们穿着整齐的校服,佩带着鲜红的红领巾,或集队或三三两两在大街上、公园里和学校里游戏,个个脸上绽开灿烂的笑容。&
学校里更是披上节日的盛装,五颜六色的彩旗迎风飘扬,鲜花装点校园,长廊里、教室里黑板报内容丰富,图文并茂,到处弥漫着热烈而详和的气氛。 &&
这一天,孩子们要用各种方式庆祝自己的节日,还要进行&六一&儿童节汇报演出。他们早就在老师的编导下,选材、创编、排练各种节目,等着这一天走向文艺舞台。孩子们演出活泼可爱,别提有多么认真和高兴。他们有的用自己婀娜多姿的身体跳着完美的舞蹈,有的用自己灵活的小手拉出一首首优美的曲子,有的用自己洪亮的声音唱着动听的歌声-----台下的观众情不自禁地为他们喝彩。孩子们站在舞台上,展示自己的才华,感到无比光荣和自豪。 &&
在家里,爸爸妈妈更是别一翻的准备,他们把一份礼物送给自己心爱的孩子,把精心准备的饭菜摆上桌子,庆祝这个属于自己孩子的节日。 &&
&六一&儿童节,我最喜欢的节日。第13篇 又到六一儿童节3300字
又到六一儿童节
属于我们自己的节日&六一&儿童节马上就要到了。想起幼儿园时,我们都兴高采烈地欢度着自己的节日。那一张张可爱的笑脸,一阵阵欢快的歌声,我们是多么的幸福啊!
今年的&六一&节我比以往更开心。因为,我现在已是一年级的小学生了,而且还是一名光荣的少先队员和优秀的班干部。妈妈看到我对儿童节的期盼,就说:&韬韬啊,你现在不能还像在幼儿园时一样,只想着节日能去哪里玩?能收到什么自己喜欢的礼物?你长大了,是学生了,你要更努力的学习,尊敬师长,团结同学,做老师的好帮手,同学的好榜样!&
是呀,我长大了。看着胸前的红领巾,我暗暗的想:我一定要加油!决不辜负老师和家人对我的期望。我要让属于自己的节日过得既快乐又有意义!第14篇 六一儿童节的由来1500字
六一儿童节的由来
Children, also known as &June 1 International Children's Day,& the annual June 1, the world of children's festivals. November 1949, the Women's International Democratic Federation council meeting held in Moscow. China and other countries and representatives of countries and anger exposed the imperialist reactionaries kill and poison children. In order to protect the world's children to survival, health and education, to improve the lives of children. The meeting decided in the annual June 1 International Children's Day.
The International Children's Day (ICD) is celebrated in numerous countries, usually (but not always) on June 1 each year.
The ICD had its origin in the World Conference for the Wellbeing of Children in Geneva, Switzerland in 1925. It is not clear as to why June 1 was chosen as the ICD: one theory has it that the Chinese consul-general in San Francisco (USA) gathered a number of Chinese orphans to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival in 1925, which happened to be on June 1 that year, and also coincided with the conference in Geneva.
June 1 has since been observed as the ICD by numerous countries, especially by C in the Western world the ICD is usually celebrated on other days of the year (if at all), and there is often little public awareness about these celebrations. (See the section on Germany below for further discussions.) Consequently there is sometimes a misperception that June 1 as the ICD was a Communist invention. Nonetheless, in recent years even some groups within the United States started observing the ICD on June 1.
1942年6月,德国法西斯党卫军包围了现在捷克共和国的首都布拉格市附近的利迪策村,枪杀了16岁以上男性公民140多人,全部婴儿和妇女被押往集中营,另外有90名儿童被押往波兰的一个集中营(其中只有17人活到战争结束)。村里所有的房舍、建筑物均被烧毁或被铲土机夷为平地。就这样,一个好好的村庄被法西斯党卫军毁灭了。
为了悼念利迪策村和全世界所有在战争中死难的儿童,反对帝国主义战争贩子虐杀、毒害儿童,保障儿童的权利,1949年11月在苏联首都莫斯科召开的国际民主妇女联合会理事会通过一项决议,正式决定每年的6月1日为全世界儿童的节日,即&六一&国际儿童节。
国际民主妇联作出每年6月1日为国际儿童节的决议后,日,我国中央人民政府政务院第十二次会议通过了统一全国年节和纪念日放假的办法,其中决定自1950年起,每年以6月1日国际儿童节作为中国儿童自己的节日,并放假举行庆祝。从此中止了1931年起由中华慈幼协会建议的每年4月4日为我国儿童节的活动。
于是,日便成了我国建国后的第一个&六一&国际儿童节。
此后,我国每年的6月1日都举行各种活动,庆祝&六一&国际儿童节。
&第15篇 我的六一儿童节2000字
我的六一儿童节
Every day looking forward to the &61& Children has finally come.
Morning, 5:30 on my . My mother's face cream first serious个true face wash, and then red comb black comb Liangliang the braids, in a flower on the top bar.梳好head, draw good makeup, I look at themselves in the mirror left-right look, feel really good, they turned to the school run. As if my joy will not walk, do not know how I went to school from home.
Went to school, teaching see hanging in front of the building to celebrate &61& Children of the huge banner, banners below are to allow us to display the broad stage of talent. We will be here to celebrate &61& International Children's Day.
Renqing &61& event at the thunderous applause began. First, school leaders give excellent Shaoxian squadron and outstanding young pioneers, &ten juvenile Flower&, &to help learn flower& were presented with awards in recognition of advanced, next is our children's talent show, performances.
The first one-year program are the children as &61& section of the clapping song rehearsal. Only a small lively Student beautiful, full of energy ahead. Liang opened their voice to sing hard, hard shot with open hands, small hands beat red. The second program is the sixth grade, Big Brothers and Big Sisters performing chorus. They lined up a huge team, bright open -like voice, singing, crying to celebrate &61.& At the time singing, laughter, applause, music passed fast. The play has been our fifth grade. We must use the joy of dance to celebrate &61.& Standing on the platform, I do not know how good my jump, but I saw the audience of teachers and classmates are looking at our laughter towards our applause. After the U.S. dance , Xu sweet for everyone classmates sang &Solar Rain& theme song, her sweet voice with their own resounding solo to celebrate &61.& Turn to instrumental performances, and we took to go blowing clarinet Units, tracks are &painting the Carpenter&, &cowboy&, &Spring has.& Dozens of students stood on stage together blowing, sound filled the campus, applause reverberated in the campus, smiling at his face in full bloom.
How time flies! Unconsciously program finished performing, but our hearts are still immersed in the joy of holiday in a long time should not calm.
Back home, turn on the TV I watch to celebrate &61& Highlights of the event. Original country, children all over the world with us as excited as joy, as happy, because today is the U.S. holiday, are &61& International Children ah!
天天盼望的&六一&儿童节终于来到了。
早上,我五点半就起了床。我先用妈妈的洗面奶认认真真的洗个脸,再用大红梳子梳个黑亮亮的辫子,在上面扎上一朵花。梳好头,画好妆,我对着镜子左照照右照照,感觉真靓,就转身往学校跑。我好像高兴得都不会走路了,也不知道我是怎样从家里跑到学校的。
来到学校,只见亮堂堂的教学楼前挂着庆祝&六一&儿童节的巨大横幅,横幅下面是让我们展示才艺的广阔舞台。我们就要在这里欢庆&六一&国际儿童节。
庆&六一&的盛大活动在雷鸣般的掌声中开始了。首先是学校领导给优秀少先中队和优秀少先队员、&十花少年&、&帮学花&颁发奖状,表彰先进,接下来就是我们少年儿童展示才艺,表演节目。
第一个节目是一年级的小朋友为&六一&节排练的拍手歌。只见小同学一个个活泼漂亮,精神饱满,喜气洋洋。他们亮开嗓子使劲唱,伸开双手使劲拍,小手都拍红了。第二个节目是六年级大哥哥大姐姐表演的大合唱。他们排成庞大的队伍,亮开银铃般的嗓门,用宏亮的歌声来欢庆&六一&。时间在歌声、笑声、掌声、乐声中飞快的过去了。该我们五年级上场了。我们要用欢乐的舞蹈来庆祝&六一&。站在台上,我不知道我跳得有多好,但我看见台下的老师和同学都看着我们欢笑,向着我们鼓掌。我们的舞跳完后,徐甜同学为大家演唱了《太阳雨》主题歌,她用自己甜美的嗓音响亮的独唱来欢庆&六一&。轮到器乐表演了,我们走上台去吹竖笛,曲目是《粉刷匠》、《牧童》、《春来了》。几十名同学站在舞台上一齐吹,笛声在校园飞扬,掌声在校园回荡,笑容在脸上绽放。
时间过得真快啊!不知不觉中节目就表演完了,但我们的心仍然沉浸在节日的欢乐中久久不能平静。
回到家里,我又打开电视看庆祝&六一&的精彩节目。原来全国、全世界的小朋友和我们一样兴奋,一样欢乐,一样幸福,因为今天是我们的节日,是&六一&国际儿童节啊!第16篇 儿童节迎奥运主题演讲稿900字
2007六一国际儿童节迎奥运主题演讲稿
我们要让2007年的六一儿童节过得非同一般。全中国人民都在期盼2008,全世界的目光都在注视着2008;因为二OO八年,第二十九届夏季奥运会将在中国首都北京举行,这是十三亿华夏儿女,遍布全球的所有所有炎黄子孙共同的心愿,为了这一天的到来,中国人民经历了太久的等待,作出了太多的努力,积聚了太深的奥运情感。
难忘的日,第113次国际奥委会全会把2008年奥运会的举办权授于北京,把传递奥运会火炬的终点,点燃奥运圣火的地点选在北京,这是新世纪给北京的一次新机遇,这是全世界人民对中国改革开放巨大成就的充分肯定,也是国际奥运史上一项划时代的决定。
随着二OO八年的临近,北京奥运会的开幕日进入倒计时,整个中华民族从来没有像今天这样意气风发,斗志昂扬。围绕一个崇高目标,全国各族人民,各行各业的华夏子孙都在奋发图强,做好本职工作,全力以赴支持北京办好奥运!举国上下,万众一心;建设和谐社会,大力发展经济,增强综合国力,让北京举办一次奥运史上最精彩动人的奥运会,这是中国体育运动员的共同期盼,也是全中国人民的共同期盼。
光阴似箭,弹指之间,我们又迎来了一年一度的&六一&儿童节。如今的我们就是充满朝气、充满幻想、充满希望的少年儿童,我们有着远大的理想、持久不懈的努力和坚韧不拔的毅力。
大海在召唤我们扬帆远航,高山在激励我们奋力攀登。今天,新的校园,新的书籍,新的同伴,新的师长,新的要求,新的步伐,新的征程&&在这万象更新的日子里,让我们以新的姿态迎接一个又一个的挑战,结交一位又一位的朋友,拥抱硕果累累、丰富多彩的夏天!
我们要让今年的六一儿童节过得非同一般。平常的这一天你都有向你的父母要礼物吧,而今年的六一儿童节我认为不要向家长索要贵重礼品、不要与同学攀比吃穿,建议同学们做一件好事或改正一个缺点,作为送给自己的一份礼物,也作为一份特殊的礼物送给自己的家长,来感谢他们对你无微不至的照顾与关爱,请用行动来证明吧!为妈妈做几件家务事,帮爸爸擦擦皮鞋&&行动起来吧,孝顺父母,关爱亲人。在六一节里让你的父母感到快乐、欣慰与骄傲!我们要身体力行,为了2008奥运,我们在努力着。
本文地址:http://www.lmmw365.net/zuowen/a_6067.html
“六一”儿童节中英文3000字作文也喜欢的作文

我要回帖

更多关于 只要智商低天天是六一 的文章

随机推荐