you and me 歌词tonight到翻译

i want you tonight```i want you to stay``give me everything tonight! baby! 的翻译是:今晚想得到你 ' ' 我希望你留下来给我的一切今晚 !我抱怨 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
i want you tonight```i want you to stay``give me everything tonight! baby!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
今晚,我想你```我想让你留下来“给我的一切今晚!宝贝!
今晚想得到你 ' ' 我希望你留下来给我的一切今晚 !我抱怨
今晚想得到你 ' ' 我希望你留下来给我的一切今晚 !我抱怨
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&ai am the owner of the above 我是所有者在上面 & a给我展示一把钢笔 Demonstrates a fountain pen for me & a上门推销 Visits the sales promotion & a昭通是一个美丽的地方。 Chaotung is a beautiful place. & a如果你听了霍金的故事你就会觉得自己是多么幸运 If you listened to Hodgen's story you to be able to think oneself was how lucky & a你侮辱我... You insult me… & a垫片装入时歪斜,压下时垫片有移位; The filling piece loads when crooked, depress when the fillin & a我留念校园里的一草一木 I accept as a memento in campus every bit of property & aThe Advertiser Australia's Top 100 Wines 登广告者澳洲的名列前茅100酒 & a在学习上不会的题目老师总是会帮忙 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAi Jia man 正在翻译,请等待...
& a希望下次能再为您与CESSNA的团队服务 The hope will next time be able to serve again for you with the CESSNA team & a新面料,号码单,名片 New lining, number list, name card & aI know love
means never say sorry。 我知道爱手段从未认为抱歉。 & ahe met a girl named clearly he met a girl named clearly & aI am good man. So if you have other man please let me know. Life is short. 我是好人。 如此,如果您请有其他人告诉我。 生活是短的。 & a信用卡专员 Credit card special commissioner & aROMPATCHER PLUS 正在翻译,请等待...
& a由于这是他第一次见到海,所以我们拍了很多照片留念 Because this is he first time sees the sea, therefore we made very many pictures to accept as a memento & ahe did not put the things which they belonged,for that reason he got his punishment 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我不是左撇子 I am not the left handed person & a学校作业 School work & aRemain time 依然是时间 & a我在永靖十中上学 I in the tens will go to school in forever peace & a4 consecutive triplets 4连贯三胞胎 & ain northern european countries however the relationship between teachers and students is much friendlier and more relaxed 然而在北欧洲国家老师和学生之间的关系是友好和轻松 & a我今天没去工作 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI ask you who am i? 态度恶劣? ?В ?态度恶劣?态度恶劣?璋 & a帮助有需要的人。 The help has the need person. & a晚上能按时就寝 Evening can sleep on time & aI just want to trust each other 我想要信任彼此 & adid
yet 做了您被看见影片, & a公主恋人 Princess lover & aAfter graduation he worked as a lawyer,lecturer and then began hid political career 在他工作作为律师的毕业之后,讲师然后开始了暗藏的政治事业 & aif he is only hard on you,you may have to think about how you act 如果他只是坚硬的在您,您可以必须考虑怎样您行动 & a小心点,亲爱的,要想我 Careful spot, dear, must think me & aOTHER USPS SITES 其他USPS站点 & a我怎么会认识到我的错误呢 How can I realize to mine mistake & apacking bag wine 包装袋子酒 & aarash ft. helena
just one last
paradise 正在翻译,请等待...
& a选择某物或放弃某物 Chooses something or gives up something & aThat I finally found you 我最后找到您 & aI also wanted my items on alligater clips. When I hit enter it sent the previous message before I had this on there. 我在alligater夹子也想要我的项目。 当我击中了进入它传送了早先信息,在我有此那里之前。 & aaccomn accomn & a一个人,没伴玩 A person, has not accompanied plays & aGovernment or any public authority in 政府或任何政府当局在 & a我喜欢打篮球和画画 I like playing the basketball and painting pictures & a你应该躺下休息,而且应该禁食 You should lie down the rest, moreover should fast & aAss Worship 11 驴子崇拜11 & a突然。我听见在亭子旁有人喊救命 Suddenly.I hear nearby the alcove some people to shout saves a life & aWhere can Lynn trun right ? 正在翻译,请等待...
& awant to want 正在翻译,请等待...
& atime for active asset management 时刻为活跃财产管理 & aComes the puppy 来小狗 & a我妈妈总能低价买到东西 My mother always can the low price buy the thing & aOh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. Thank you for your permission. 噢I得到它。 感谢解释那。 谢谢您的允许。 & ai want you tonight```i want you to stay``give me everything tonight! baby! 正在翻译,请等待...你现在所在的位置: 》
》诸家英译杜甫律诗十首
诸家英译杜甫律诗十首
诸家英译杜甫律诗十首&&&&&章学清选辑
诸家英译《登高》选录
杜甫《登高》原诗
风急天高猿啸哀,/&渚清沙白鸟飞廻。/&无边落木萧萧下,/&不尽长江滚滚来。/&万里悲秋常作客,/&百年多病独登台。/&艰难苦恨繁霜鬓,/&潦倒新停浊酒杯。&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&An&Ascent&&&&&&&&&&章学清译
The&wind&so&wild,&the&sky&so&high,&/&The&moody&monkeys&sorely&sigh.&/&The&isle&so&drear,&the&sand&so&pale,&/&The&lingering&gulls&in&circles&sail.&/&All&over&such&a&vast&expanse,&/&The&rustling&leaves&off&branches&dance.&/&The&Yangtse&River&rises&yon,&/&And&passes&raging&on&and&on.&/&Apart&from&home&so&far&and&long,&/&With&autumn,&myriad&sorrows&throng.&/&With&illness&all&my&life&to&fight,&/&I&now&alone&ascend&this&height.&/&Weighed&down&in&troubled&times&with&care,&/&I&hate&the&growing&hoary&hair.&/&A&broken&heart,&for&cups&I&&/&Oh,&if&my&health&permitted&wine!&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Climbing&a&Terrace&&&&&&&&&&&杨宪益、戴乃迭译
Wind&blusters&high&in&the&sky&and&monkeys&&/&Clear&the&islet&with&white&sand&where&birds&are&&/&Everywhere&the&leaves&fall&rustling&from&the&trees,&/&While&on&for&ever&rolls&the&turbulent&Yangtse.&/&All&around&is&autumnal&gloom&and&I,&long&from&home,&/&A&prey&all&my&life&to&ill&health,&climb&the&terrace&&/&Hating&the&hardships&which&have&frosted&my&hair,&/&Sad&that&illness&made&me&give&up&the&solace&of&wine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Climbing&the&Heights&&&&&&&&&&柳无忌译
When&winds&rage&and&the&sky&is&high,&gibbons&cry&&/&Over&white&sands&on&a&clear&riverbank,&birds&fly&and&whirl.&/&Leaves&fall&from&deep&woods&–&rustling&and&&/&The&Long&River&rolls&on,&forever,&wave&after&wave.&/&Ten&thousand&miles&away&in&sad&autumn,&I&often&find&myself&a&&/&My&whole&life&afflicted&by&sickness,&I&mount&alone&the&high&terrace.&/&Beset&by&hardships,&I&resent&the&heavy&frost&on&my&&/&Dispirited,&I&have&by&now&abandoned&my&cup&of&unstrained&wine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Heights&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher&译
The&wind&so&fresh,&the&sky&so&high&/&Awake&the&gibbons’&wailing&cry.&/&The&isles&clear-cut,&the&sand&so&white,&/&Arrest&the&wheeling&sea-gulls’&flight.&/&Through&endless&space&with&rustling&sound&/&The&falling&leaves&are&whirled&around.&/&Beyond&my&ken&a&yeasty&sea&/&The&Yangtze’s&waves&are&rolling&free.&/&From&far&away,&in&autumn&drear,&/&I&find&myself&a&stranger&here.&/&With&dragging&years&and&illness&wage&/&Lone&war&upon&this&lofty&stage.&/&With&troubles&vexed&and&trials&sore&/&My&locks&are&daily&growing&hoar:&/&Till&Time,&before&whose&steps&I&pine,&/&Set&down&this&failing&cup&of&wine!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&On&the&Heights&&(&I&)&&&&&&&&&&&&&许渊冲译
The&wind&so&swift,&the&sky&so&steep,&sad&gibbons&&/&Water&so&clear&and&sand&so&white,&backward&birds&fly.&/&The&boundless&forest&sheds&its&leaves&shower&by&&/&&The&endless&river&rolls&its&waves&hour&after&hour.&/&Far&from&home&in&autumn,&I’m&grieved&to&see&my&&/&After&my&long&illness,&I&climb&alone&this&height.&/&Living&in&hard&times,&at&my&frosted&hair&I&&/&Pressed&by&poverty,&I&give&up&my&cup&of&wine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&On&the&Heights&&(&II&)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&许渊冲译
The&wind&so&swift&and&sky&so&wide,&apes&wail&and&&/&Water&so&clear&and&beach&so&white,&birds&wheel&and&fly.&/&The&boundless&forest&sheds&its&leaves&shower&by&&/&The&endless&river&rolls&its&waves&hour&after&hour.&/&A&thousand&miles&from&home&in&autumn,&I’m&grieved&at&autumn’s&&/&Ill&now&and&then&for&years,&,alone&I’m&on&this&height.&/&Living&in&times&so&hard,&at&frosted&hair&I&&/&Cast&down&by&poverty,&I&have&to&give&up&wine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Written&on&an&Autumn&Holiday&&&&&&&&&Rewi&&Alley译
These&days&of&autumn,&the&clouds&/&Are&&wind&rises&in&&/&Far&away&the&cry&of&monkeys&can&/&Be&heard,&giving&people&a&sorrowful&/&F&skimming&the&white&sands&/&And&the&water,&waterfowl&&falling&/&Leaves&rustle&as&they&come&through&/&The&&The&Yangtse&seems&endless&/&With&its&waters&rolling&on&&/So&many&autumns&have&I&now&spent&/&Away&from&home,&with&sickness&for&/&A&&now&do&I&climb&high&/&Above&the&river&by&myself,&/Troubles&and&sorrow&have&turned&my&hair&/&G&sick&and&poor,&I&now&/&Even&stop&drinking&wine!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I&Climb&High&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Florence&Ayscough译
Wind&is&strong,&sky&is&high,&gibbons&wail&&/&Shoals&are&bright,&sand&gleam&white,&birds&fly&in&circles.&/&Without&bounds&is&the&forest,&leaves&fall,&swish,&swish,&they&&/&No&ending&has&Great&River,&swirl,&swirl,&it&comes.&/&Ten&thousand&li&sad&Autumn!&Have&been&long&a&&/&A&hundred&years,&many&illnesses!&Alone&I&climb&the&tower.&/&Sorrows,&hardships,&bitterness,&grief,&thickly&frosted&hair&on&my&brows,&/&Inert&I&sink&to&&all&fellowship&&I&drink&muddy&wine&in&my&cup.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&Long&Climb&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Witter&Bynner译
In&a&sharp&gale&from&the&wide&sky&apes&are&whimpering,&/&Birds&are&flying&homeward&over&the&clear&lake&and&white&sand,&/&Leaves&are&dropping&down&like&the&spray&of&a&waterfall,&/&While&I&watched&the&long&river&always&rolling&on.&/&I&have&come&three&miles&away.&Sad&now&with&autumn&/&And&with&my&hundred&years&of&woe,&I&climb&this&height&alone.&/&Ill&fortune&has&laid&a&bitter&frost&on&my&temples,&/&Heart-ache&and&weariness&are&a&thick&dust&in&my&wine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Climbing&the&Heights&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&谢文通译
Swift&wind&and&a&high&ceiling&mournful&the&monkeys&sound,&/&From&island&to&white&beach&the&birds&are&wheeling&round.&/&Everywhere&falling&leaves&fall&rustling&to&/&The&waves&of&the&Long&River&onrushing&without&bound.&/&Who&grieves&for&Autumn&a&thousand&miles&from&home&/&Despite&lifelong&illness&I&climb&the&terrace&alone.&/&Hardships&and&bitterness&frosting&many&a&hair,&/&I&abjure&the&cup&of&wine&that&stopped&my&moan.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&On&the&Heights&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&李惟建译,翁显良校&
High&wind&blowing,&&high&clouds&floating,&&gibbons&wailing,&/&Sandbars&gleaming&white,&the&waters&rippling&clear,&/&Birds&coming&home,&leaves&rustling&down&--&/&And&the&great&river&rolls&on,&ceaseless.&/&A&stranger&here,&far,&far,&from&home,&/&I&can’t&help&feeling&sad&in&autumn.&/&Life&is&short,&my&health&failing,&here&I&stand&alone.&/&Life&is&hard,&my&temples&greying,&/&I’m&filled&with&regret.&/&Down&and&out,&can’t&even&drink&now,&/&Can’t&even&drink&now…
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&An&Ascent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&徐忠杰译
A&stiff&breeze&is&&the&vault&of&heaven&seems&high.&/&Monkeys&on&the&hills&are&making&their&plaintive&cry.&/&The&islets&become&&the&sandbanks,&clean&and&&/&Water-birds&are&hovering&over&them&in&their&flight.&/&For&miles&around,&rustling&leaves&are&falling&without&pause.&/&The&Yang-tze-kiang&is&tumbling&on&in&its&onward&course.&/&Far&from&home,&autumn&strikes&me&as&adding&to&my&grief.&/&An&invalid,&I&mount&the&heights&alone&for&relief.&/&Long&suffering&has&left&its&cruel&mark&on&my&hair.&/&I’ve&ceased&anew&to&drink&in&utter&despair.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Mounting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译
From&heaven&high&the&winds&are&whirling&down&with&monkey’s&whine,&/&And&over&the&white&sanded&hursts&the&birds&are&cleaving&fine.&/&The&boundless&forests&shed&their&yellow&leaves&with&&/&The&everflowing&Yangtze&on&its&way&rolls&and&wrestles.&/&Autumn&is&chilling&me&–&always&a&thousand-miles-roameer,&/&Alone&mounting&the&mountain,&and&a&life-long&sufferer.&/&I&deeply&loathe&my&rime-like&temples&as&in&these&hard&&/&Of&late&Senility&yet&forces&me&to&give&up&wines!。
诸家英译《春望》选录
杜甫《春望》原诗
国破山河在,城春草木深。感时花溅泪,恨别鸟惊心。烽火连三月,家书抵万金。白头搔更短,浑欲不胜簪。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&Vision&of&Spring(A.D.757)&&&&&&&章学清译&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A&wilderness&of&hills&and&rills&since&Changan's&fall:&/&The&city's&spring&is&rank&with&shrubs&and&grasses&tall.&&/&In&times&so&hard,&the&flowers&brim&with&tears&indeed&;&/&&No&kin&in&company,&the&hearts&of&birds&do&bleed.&/&The&third&month&of&another&year,&drags&on&the&&/&&A&letter&just&from&home&does&match&a&precious&store.&/&I&scratch&my&head&to&find&the&hoary&hair&so&thin&/&That&I'm&afraid&it&would&no&longer&bear&a&pin.&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Spring&—&the&Long&View&&&&&&&&&&&Rewi&Alley译
Even&though&a&state&is&crushed&/&Its&hills&and&streams&&/&Now&inside&the&walls&of&Changan&/&Grasses&rises&high&among&unpruned&&/&Seeing&flowers&come,&a&flood&/&Of&sadness&overwhelms&&cut&off&/&As&I&am,&songs&of&birds&stir&/&My&&third&month&and&still&/&Beacon&fires&flare&as&they&did&/&Last&&to&get&news&/&From&home&would&be&worth&a&full&/&Thousand&pieces&of&&/&Trying&to&knot&up&my&hair&/&I&find&it&grey,&too&thin&/&For&my&pin&to&hold&it&together.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&Spring&View&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Witter&Bynner译
Though&a&country&be&sundered,&hills&and&rivers&&/&And&spring&comes&green&again&to&trees&and&grasses&/&Where&petals&have&been&shed&like&tears&/&And&lonely&birds&have&sung&their&grief.&/&…After&the&war-fires&of&three&months,&/&One&message&from&home&is&worth&a&ton&of&gold.&/&…I&stroke&my&hair.&It&has&grown&too&thin&/&To&hold&the&hairpins&any&more.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Hope&of&Spring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher译
A&nation,&though&fallen,&the&land&yet&remains.&/&When&Spring&fills&the&City,&its&foliage&is&dense.&/&In&grief&for&the&times,&a&tear&the&flower&stains.&/&In&woe&for&such&parting,&the&birds&fly&from&thence.&/&For&three&months&unceasing&the&bale&fires&now&flare.&/&A&letter&from&home&costs&a&fortune&to&bring.&/&These&worries&scratch&off&my&last&falling&grey&hair.&/&My&own&foolish&wishes&my&pen&cannot&wing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&View&in&Spring&&&&&&&&&谢文通译
Hill&and&valley&survive&a&country&broken,&/&Grass&and&trees&grow&deep&in&a&town&in&spring.&/&Affected&by&events&the&flowers&shed&&/&Who&mourn&separation&start&to&hear&birds&sing.&/&Beacons&have&flamed&for&three&months&running,&hence&/&Letters&from&home&are&worth&their&weight&in&gold.&/&A&white&head&scratched&its&hairs&grow&less&/&Till&hairpins&simply&lose&their&hold.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Spring&View&&&&&&&&&&许渊冲译
On&war-torn&land&&streams&flow&and&mountains&&/&In&towns&unquiet&&grass&and&weeds&run&riot.&/&Grieved&over&the&years,&&flowers&are&moved&to&&/&Seeing&us&part,&&birds&cry&with&broken&heart.&/&The&beacon&fire&&has&gone&higher&and&higher,&/&Words&from&household&&are&worth&their&weight&in&gold.&/&I&cannot&bear&&to&scratch&my&grizzled&&/&It&grows&too&thin&&to&hold&a&light&hair&pin.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&Spring&View&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译
As&ever&are&hills&and&rills&while&the&Kingdom&crumbles,&/&When&springtime&comes&over&the&Capital&the&grass&scrambles.&/&Blossoms&invite&my&tears&as&in&wild&times&they&&/&The&flitting&birds&stir&my&heart&that&I’m&parted&from&home.&/&For&three&months&the&beacon&fires&soar&and&burn&the&skies.&/&A&family&letter&is&worth&ten&thousand&gold&in&price.&/&I&scratch&my&head,&and&my&grey&hair&has&grown&too&thin&/&It&seems,&to&bear&the&weight&of&the&jade&clasp&and&pin.&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Spring&View&&&&&&&&&&&&&李惟建译,翁显良校
The&country&torn&apart,&what&though&the&mountains&and&rivers&are&as&before?&/&And&the&greenery&–&too&profuse&for&a&city&in&spring.&/&Grieving&over&the&times,&the&flowers&are&bedewed&with&tears.&/&Loath&to&part,&the&birds&are&stricken&to&the&heart.&/&War&has&been&blazing&for&three&&/&A&letter&from&home&is&worth&ten&thousand&pieces&of&gold.&/&My&white&head&cannot&bear&scratching,&/&The&hair&already&too&thin&to&hold&a&pin.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Spring:&a&Dismal&Prospect&&&&&&&徐忠杰译
Though&the&country&is&broken&up&by&the&war,&/&Rivers&and&hills&exist,&as&they&did&before.&/&To&the&city&has&come&midspring&every&where.&/&Vegetation&has&grown&rank&for&lack&of&care.&/&Current&affairs&are&entailing&distress&and&fears.&/&The&sight&of&flowers&is&enough&to&bring&up&my&tears.&/&My&family&and&I&have&been&long&apart,&/&Chirrups&and&twitters&of&birds&affect&my&heart.&/&Three&months&of&bloody&war&has&held&up&the&mail.&/&A&note&from&home&is&worth&ten&thousand&gold&tael.&/&From&being&scratched,&my&white&hair&becomes&so&thin&--&/&That&there&remains&no&anchorage&for&a&pin.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Spring&Perspective&&&&&&&&&&&&&张廷琛、魏博思译
The&nation&has&fallen,&the&land&endures:&/&Spring&trees&and&grasses&flourish&in&the&town.&/&Troubled&by&the&times&–&flowers&bring&&/&Dreading&parting&–&birds&startle&the&soul.&/&With&turmoil&of&battle&three&months&on&end,&/&A&letter&from&home&is&worth&a&fortune&in&gold.&/&Scratching&these&white&locks&makes&them&even&&/&As&it&is,&they&can&barely&hold&a&pin.
&&诸家英译《曲江&其一》选录
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&杜甫《&曲江&其一》原诗
&一片飞花减却春,风飘万点正愁人.且看欲尽花经眼,莫厌伤多酒入唇.&江上小堂巢翡翠,&苑边高冢卧麒麟.&细推物理须行乐,何用浮名绊此身.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Winding&River&No.1&(A.D.758)&&&&&&&&&&章学清译&&&&&&
A&petal's&fall&betokens&hasty&spring's&&/&Now&myriads&whirl&in&wind&as&many&woes&of&mine.&/&
So&relish&what&remain&on&twigs&ere&they&are&gone,&/&And&to&the&full&indulge&in&cups&and&cups&of&wine.&/
A&villa&once&hilarious,&there&kingfishers&&/&&Stone&unicorns&lie&sideways&on&a&lofty&tomb.&/&
If&nature&goes&this&way,&make&merry&while&I&&/&Why&care&for&empty&fame,&with&all&my&life&in&gloom?&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&River&Chu&&&&&&&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher译
The&petals&of&one&Flower&that&blow&away&/&Are&beauties&stolen&from&the&cheek&of&Spring.&/&But&when&the&Gale&a&myriad&casts&astray,&/&Our&hearts&must&heavy&sorrow&wring.&/&Before&our&eyes&how&few&short&hours&will&bring&/&The&latest&blossom&to&untimely&fall!&/&Nor&care&they&that&regret&for&them&may&fling&/&Aside&the&chalice&in&the&festive&Hall.&/&In&yon&small&mansion&by&the&River’s&brim&/&The&halcyon&dwells&in&silence&all&alone.&/&By&that&high&grave&amid&yon&garden&trim&/&In&solitude&the&kilins&crouch&in&stone.&/&If&carefully&one&reasons,&one&must&own&/&Now&is&the&time&to&grasp&enjoyment’s&hair.&/&Why&oér&a&bubble&reputation&moan,&/&Or&lace&us&strait&to&meet&the&public&stare?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Solo&Chi&Segue&Cio&Che&Piace&E&Saggio&&&&&&&&&Herbert&A.&Giles译
A&petal&falls!&–&the&spring&begins&to&fail,&/&And&my&heart&saddens&with&the&growing&gale.&/&Come&then,&ere&autumn&spoils&bestrew&the&ground,&/&Do&not&forget&to&pass&the&wine-cup&round.&/&Kingfishers&build&where&man&once&laughed&elate,&/&And&now&stone&dragons&guard&his&graveyard&gate!&/&Who&follows&pleasure,&he&alone&is&&/&Why&waste&our&life&in&deeds&of&emprise?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Winding&River&(1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Rewi&Alley译
Every&bit&of&fallen&blossom&/&Means&so&much&less&of&spring.&/&I&grieve&to&see&petals&flying&/&Away&in&the&wind,&yet&happy&/&To&let&eyes&rest&on&what&still&/&R&drinking&some&wine&/&Though&I&know&it&is&bad&for&&/&Kingfishers&flit&around&/&A&little&pavilion&on&the&river&&/&By&a&tall&grave-mound&out&on&open&/&Ground&stands&a&unicorn&in&&/&Nature&ever&calls&people&to&live&/&Along&with&&Why&should&I&be&lured&/&By&transient&rank&and&honors?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Winding&River&(1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译
The&whirling&of&falling&petals&make&the&spring&&/&The&myriad&colored&dots&in&the&winds&bore&me&and&ail.&/&Enjoy&the&flowers&as&they&fade&under&your&&/&Don’t&mind&if&it’s&too&much&but&wet&your&lips&with&wines.&/&The&kingfishers&nest&in&the&river&pavilion,&/Lies&broken&by&the&Park&the&stone&tomb-unicorn.&/&Nature’s&law&tells&us&to&make&life&a&happy&game,&/&Why&should&I&be&bound&by&the&vanity&of&fame?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Meandering&River&(1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&罗郁正译
A&single&petal&swirling&diminishes&the&spring.&/&Ten&thousand&dots&adrift&in&the&wind,&they&sadden&me.&/&Shouldn’t&I&then&gaze&at&flowers&about&to&fall&before&my&eyes?&/Never&disdain&the&hurtful&wine&that&passes&through&my&lips.&/&In&a&small&pavilion&by&the&river&nest&the&kingfisher&&/&Close&by&a&high&tomb&in&the&royal&park&lie&stone&unicorns.&/&This,&a&simple&law&of&nature:&seek&pleasure&while&there’s&time.&/&Who&needs&drifting&fame&to&entangle&this&body?
诸家英译《曲江&其二》选录
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&杜甫《&曲江&其二》原诗
朝回日日典春衣,每日江头尽醉归。酒债寻常行处有,人生七十古来稀。穿花蛺蝶深深见,点水蜻蜓款款飞。传语风光共流转,暂时相赏莫相违。
&&&&&&&&&&The&Winding&River&&No.2&(A.&D.&758)&&&&&&&&&&章学清译
Each&morn&I&pawn&my&wear&of&spring,&back&from&the&Audience&H&/&Each&eve&I&totter&home&from&riverside,&dead&drunk&to&fall.&/&In&debt&for&wine,&here,&there,&and&everywhere,&I&never&&/&From&times&of&old,&the&age&of&seventy's&been&really&rare.&/&The&butterflies&now&hid&now&seen&in&Flora's&fond&&/&The&dragonflies&now&skim&now&soar&with&such&a&gentle&grace&.&/&Oh,&what&a&charm!&Oh,&late&in&spring!&I&pray&you&may&here&stay!&/&Your&transient&company's&my&joy&for&aye!&Don't&slip&away!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&River&Chu(2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher译
Every&day’s&return&at&dawn&/&Takes&the&garb&of&Spring&to&pawn.&/&From&the&River-side&each&day&/&Staggers&home&its&reeling&way.&/&Debts&for&wine&all&places&show&/&Rarely&in&this&world&below.&/&We&attain&the&mortal&span,&/&Seventy&years&allotted&man!&/&In&the&bloom&the&butterfly&/&Dips&the&honeyed&juice&to&cry.&/&Oér&the&dimpling&waters&sail&/&Dragon-flies&in&shining&mail.&/&Young&Aurora&of&the&year&/&To&suggestion&lends&an&ear.&./&Time&so&short&let&us&enjoy,&/&Standing&not&aloof&and&coy.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&DUM&RES&ET&AETAS&&&&&&&&&&&&Herbert&A.&Giles译
From&the&court&every&eve&to&the&pawnshop&I&pass,&/&To&come&back&from&the&river&the&drunkest&of&&/&As&often&as&not&I’m&in&debt&for&my&--&/&Well,&few&of&us&live&to&be&three&score&and&ten.&/&The&butterfly&flutters&from&flower&to&flower,&/&The&dragon-fly&sips&and&springs&lightly&away,&/&Each&creature&is&merry&its&brief&little&hour,&/&So&let&us&enjoy&our&short&life&while&we&may.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Winding&River&(2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Rewi&Alley译
After&audience&each&day,&I&take&/&Some&spring&clothing&to&&evening&/&And&I&return&drunk,&now&having&/&Debts&for&wine&all&over&the&&/&Few&men&ever&reach&seventy,&and&I&watch&/&Butterflies&going&deeper&and&deeper&/&In&amongst&the&flowers,&dragonflies&/&Skimming&and&flicking&over&the&&/&Wind,&light&and&time&ever&&/&Let&us&then&enjoy&life&as&best&we&can.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Meandering&River&(2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&罗郁正译
Returning&from&court&day&after&day,&I&pawn&my&spring&&/&Every&time&I&come&home&drunk&from&the&riverbank.&/&Wine&debts&are&common&affairs&wherever&I&&/&Life&at&seventy&is&rare&since&time&began.&/&Deep&among&the&flowers,&butterflies&press&their&&/&The&slow-winged&dragonflies&dot&the&water.&/&I’d&whisper&to&the&wind&and&light:“Together&let’s&&/&We&shall&enjoy&the&moment,&and&never&contrary&be.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Winding&River&(2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译
Every&day&after&the&audience&of&the&Court&I&pawn,&/&And&back&from&the&strand&drunk&at&the&cost&of&my&spring&gown.&/&At&every&turn&the&bills&of&wine&I&&/&Few&people&lived&to&be&seventy,&from&of&old.&/&Butterflies&perforate&the&flowers&in&deep&&/&Dragonflies&skip&slow&over&the&surface&of&waters.&/&Go&round,&I&say,&with&scenery&so&fine,&and&mind,&/&Enjoy&it&for&a&while,&and&do&not&lag&behind.
诸家英译《月夜》选录
杜甫《月夜》原诗
今夜鄜州月,闺中只独看。&遥怜小儿女,未解忆长安.。&&香雾云鬟湿,清辉玉臂寒.。何时倚虚幌,双照泪痕干。&
&&&&&&&&&&&&On&a&Moonlight&Night(A.D.756)&&&&&&&&&章学清译
Tonight&the&moon&in&Fuzhou&must&look&drear,&/&Viewed&from&her&boudoir&by&herself,&my&dear.&/&&I&wish&my&little&ones&would&in&their&turn&&/&For&Changan&like&the&mother&fondly&yearn.&/&The&fragrant&mists&bedew&her&cloudy&hair,&/&Her&jade&white&arms,&long&chilled&in&lucent&air.&/&Oh,&when&shall&we&be&standing&side&by&side&/&Against&gauze&curtains&in&the&moon,tears&dried?&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&One&Moonlight&Night&&&&&&&戴乃迭、杨宪益译
On&this&moonlight&night&in&Fuzhou&/&She&will&be&watching&in&her&room&&/&Far&away,&my&heart&aches&for&our&children,&/&Too&young&to&remember&Chang’an.&/&Her&cloudy&hair&will&be&damp&in&the&fragrant&mist,&/&Her&jade-white&arms&cold&in&the&limpid&&/&When&shall&we&lean&together&by&gauze&curtains,&/&Side&by&side&beneath&the&moon,&all&our&tears&dried?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&On&a&Moonlit&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Witter&Bynner译
Far&off&in&Fu-chou&she&is&watching&the&moonlight,&/&Watching&it&alone&from&the&window&of&her&chamber&--&/&For&our&boy&and&girl,&poor&little&babes,&/&Are&too&young&to&know&where&the&Capital&is.&/&Her&cloudy&hair&is&sweet&with&mist,&/&Her&jade-white&shoulder&is&cold&in&the&moon.&/&…When&shall&we&lie&again,&with&no&more&tears,&/&Watching&this&bright&light&on&our&screen?
&&&&The&Moon&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Amy&Lowell&&&Florence&Ayscough译
Tonight&the&moon&at&Fu&Chou.&/&In&the&center&of&the&Women’s&Apartments&/&There&is&only&one&to&look&at&it.&/&I&am&far&away,&but&I&love&my&little&son,&my&daughter.&/&They&cannot&understand&and&think&of&Chang&An.&/&The&sweet-smelling&mist&makes&the&cloud&head-dress&damp,&/&The&jade&arm&must&be&chilly&/&In&this&clear,&glorious&shining.&/&When&shall&I&lean&on&the&lonely&screen?&/&When&shall&we&both&be&shown&upon,&and&the&scars&of&tears&be&dry?&
&&&Moonlit&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Stephen&Owen&译
The&moon&tonight&in&Fu-chou&/&She&watches&alone&from&chamber,&/&While&faraway&I&think&lovingly&on&daughters&and&sons,&/&Who&do&not&yet&know&how&to&remember&Chang-an.&/&In&scented&fog,&her&cloudlike&hairdo&moist,&/&In&its&clear&beams,&her&jade-white&arms&are&cold.&/&When&shall&we&lean&in&the&empty&window,&/&Moonlit&together,&its&light&drying&traces&of&tears.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Moonlit&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Rewi&Alley译
This&night&at&Fuchow&there&will&be&/&Moonlight,&and&there&she&will&be&/&Gazing&into&it,&with&the&children&/&Already&gone&to&sleep,&not&even&in&/&Their&dreams&and&innocence&thinking&/&Of&their&father&at&C&/&Her&black&hair&must&be&wet&with&the&dew&/&Of&this&autumn&night,&and&her&white&/&Jade&arms,&chilly&with&the&&when,&/&Oh&when,&shall&we&be&together&again&/&Standing&side&by&side&at&the&window,&/&Looking&at&the&moonlight&with&dried&eyes?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Moonlit&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&许渊冲译
Alone&in&your&bed-chamber&you&would&gaze&tonight&/&At&the&full&moon&which&over&Fuzhou&shines&so&bright.&/&Far&off,&I&feel&grieved&to&think&of&our&children&dear,&/&Too&young&to&yearn&for&their&father&in&Changan&here.&/&Your&fragrant&cloud-like&hair&is&wet&with&dew,&it&&/&Your&jade-white&arms&would&feel&the&cold&of&clear&moon-beams.&/&When&we&lean&by&the&window&screen&side&by&side,&/&Watching&the&moon&with&tears&wiped&away&and&eyes&dried?
&&&A&Moonlit&Evening&&&&&&&&&张廷琛、魏博思译
Tonight&when&the&moon&is&over&Fuzhou&/&She&will&be&watching&all&alone&in&her&bedroom.&/&I&pity&my&small&children&far&away,&/&Who&don’t&even&know&what&to&miss&of&Changan.&/Her&cloudlike&hair&is&dampened&by&the&fragrant&&/&In&radiant&light,&her&jade-white&arms&grow&chill.&/&When&shall&we&side&by&side&lean&from&window,&/&All&traces&of&these&tears&in&moonlight&vanished?
&&Moonlight&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&李维建译,翁显良校
Tonight&the&moon&in&a&distant&sky&/&Arrests&the&eye&of&my&loving&wife&alone,&/&For&the&poor&little&ones&are&to&the&feeling&of&loss&yet&unknown.&/&The&mist&is&moist&and&fragrant&on&your&cloud-like&hair.&/&The&light&lucid&and&cool&on&your&jade-white&arms.&/&When&shall&we&stand&together&by&the&soft&curtains&/&And&let&it&shine&on&us&–&us&without&a&trace&of&tears?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Moonlit&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译&
The&moon&tonight&in&Fuzhou’s&sky--&/&In&the&chamber&you&alone&will&see&it&floating&by.&/&I’m&sorry&for&our&children&dear,&/&Who&know&not&to&yearn&for&me&in&Chang-an&here.&/&Your&balmy&curls&are&dewy&&/&Your&arms&are&smooth&like&jade&and&chill&in&lucid&beams.&/&When&we’ll&lean&by&the&gauzy&veils?&/&We’ll&shine&in&the&light&and&tears&will&be&the&dry&trails.
诸家英译《春夜喜雨》选录
杜甫《春夜喜雨》原诗
好雨知时节,当春乃发生。&随风潜入夜,润物细无声。&野径云俱黑,江船火独明.。晓看红湿处,花重锦官城。
&&&&&&&&&&&&.Propitious&Rain&in&a&Spring&Night(A.D.761)&&&&&&&&&&章学清译
Propitious&rain&comes&opportunely&not&past&reason,&/&To&its&best&knowledge,&none&but&spring&is&its&prime&season.&/&With&breeze,&it&slips&into&night,&a&silent,&soft&descent,&/&To&gratify&the&thirst&of&life&to&heart's&content.&/&The&paths&of&yonder&clad&in&clouds&no&more&in&sight,&/&The&candled&boat&on&river&all&the&more&shines&bright.&/&Just&fancy&everywhere&in&radiant&red&at&morn,&/&The&City&with&pearl-laden&flowers&to&adorn!&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Kindky&Rain&&&&&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher译
The&kindly&rain&its&proper&season&knows.&/&With&gentle&Spring&aye&born&in&fitting&hour.&/&Along&the&Wind&with&cloaking&Night&it&goes.&/&Enmoistening,&fine,&inaudible&it&flows.&/&The&clouds&the&mountain&paths&in&darkness&hide.&/&And&lonely&bright&the&vessels’&lanterns&glower.&/&Dawn&shows&how&damp&the&blushing&buds&divide,&/&And&flowers&droop&head-heavy&in&each&bower.
&&The&Little&Rain&&&&&&&&&&&L.&&Cranmer-Byng译
Oh,&she&is&good,&the&little&rain!&And&well&she&knows&our&need&/&Who&cometh&in&the&time&of&spring&to&aid&the&sun-drawn&&/&She&wanders&with&a&friendly&wind&through&silent&nights&unseen,&/&The&furrows&feel&her&happy&tears,&and&lo!&The&land&is&green.&/&Last&night&cloud&shadows&gloomed&the&path&that&winds&to&my&abode,&/&And&the&torches&of&the&river-boats&like&angry&meteors&glowed.&/&Today&fresh&colors&break&the&soil,&and&butterflies&take&wing&/&Down&broidered&lawns&all&bright&with&pearls&in&the&garden&of&the&King.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&Spring&Night&–&Rejoycing&in&Rain&&&&&&&William&H.&Nienhauser译
A&good&rain&knows&its&season&/&Comes&forth&in&spring&/&Follows&the&wind,&steals&into&the&&/&Glossing&nature,&delicate&without&a&sound.&/&Clouds&on&country&road,&all&black,&/&Sparks&of&a&lantern&from&a&river&boat,&the&only&light.&/&Morning&will&see&red&steeped&spots:&/&Flowers&heavy&on&the&City&of&Brocade.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Good&Rain&on&a&Spring&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&Rewi&Alley译
A&good&rain&falling&/&Just&when&it&should&/&In&&riding&/&On&the&wind&it&fills&/&A&whole&night,&soaking&/&The&land&with&its&&/&Clouds&hang&heavily&over&/&Country&&a&lone&light&/&Shines&from&a&passing&&/&Morning&and&I&see&a&damp&/&Redness&on&the&branches,&/&Laden&down&with&flowers.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Spring&Night,&Happy&Rain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Florence&Ayscough译
Happy&rain&knows&time&and&&/&Should&come&in&Spring,&cause&life&to&rise.&/&Borne&on&wind,&secretly&it&enters&&/&Soaks&all&growing&things,&is&fine&without&sound.&/&On&path&in&outskirts,&clouds&all&&/&On&boat&in&river,&light&shines&lone.&/&At&dawn&see&places&where&vermilion&blooms&are&wet,&/&Flowers&hang&heavy&in&Embroidered&Official&City.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&----------------&&&&&&&&&&&&&苏曼殊译
See&how&the&gently&falling&rain&/&Its&vernal&influence&sweetly&showers,&/&As&through&the&calm&and&tepid&eve&/&It&silently&bedews&the&flowers.&/&Cloudy&and&dark&the&horizon&spreads,&/&Save&where&some&boat&its&light&is&burning:&/&But&soon&the&landscape’s&tints&shall&glow&/&All&radiant,&with&the&morn&returning.
&&Welcome&Rain&One&Spring&Night&&&&&&&戴乃迭、杨宪益译
A&good&rain&knows&its&season&/&And&comes&when&spring&is&&/&On&the&heels&of&the&wind&it&slips&secretly&into&the&night,&/&Silent&and&soft,&it&moistens&everything.&/&Now&clouds&hang&black&above&the&country&roads,&/&A&lone&boat&on&the&river&sheds&a&glimmer&of&&/&At&dawn&we&shall&see&splashes&of&rain-washed&red&--&/&Drenched,&heavy&blooms&in&the&City&of&Brocade.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Night&a&Spring&Rain&&&&&&&&&&&徐忠杰译
Good&rain&chooses&the&proper&season&to&fall.&/&In&spring,&all&trees&and&flowers,&to&life&it&recall.&/&With&a&mild&breeze,&it&continues&into&the&night.&/&In&silence,&it&gives&the&needed&moisture&aright.&/&Darkness&shuts&off&the&field&paths&and&the&clouds&from&sight.&/&Only&the&lamps&of&river&boats&emit&some&light.&/&Morning&sees&tops&of&trees&wet&with&a&red&stain.&/&Flowers&in&Chengdu&are&fresh&and&heavy&with&rain.&&
Happy&Rain&&&&&&&&&&&翁显良译
Happy&rain&comes&not&by&happy&&of&spring’s&return&it’s&well&aware.&/&Soft&as&the&breeze,&quiet&as&the&night,&it&soothes&the&thirsting&multitudes.&/&Out&there,&the&fields,&the&paths,&by&dark&clouds&&/&here&in&my&river&boat,&the&only&light,&burning&bright.&/&Morning&reveals&glistening&spots&of&crimson:&/&flowers,&heavily&beaded,&smiling&on&the&waking&city.
Rejoicing&in&Rain&on&a&Spring&Night&&&&&&&&&&&谢文通译
The&good&rain&knows&its&season&when&to&fall&/&As&it&does&whenever&Spring&comes&round:&/&Stealing&into&the&night&behind&the&wind&/&To&moisten&all&things&fine&without&a&sound.&/&On&country&paths&the&clouds&are&a&dark&pall&/&The&river&boats&pinpoint&with&light&for&a&foil.&/&At&dawn&we&see&on&the&trail&of&sodden&pink&/&The&flowers&hang&heavy&from&the&city&wall.&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Rain&in&a&Spring&Night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译&
The&favorable&rain&its&season&knows,&/&It&drizzles&down&when&Spring&her&breaths&blows.&/&Diving&and&melting&into&night&with&winds,&/&It&mutely&moistens&Earth&with&wary&minds.&/&The&clouds&and&the&wild&path&are&very&dark,&/&The&only&light&is&from&the&river&bark.&/&At&day-break&in&Chengdu&where&is&red&and&wet&/&There&you’ll&see&blooms&now&under&heavy&weight.
诸家英译《旅夜书怀》选录
杜甫《旅夜书怀》原诗
细草微风岸,危樯独夜舟.星垂平野阔,月涌大江流.名岂文章著,官应老病休.飘飘何所似,天地一沙鸥.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Night&Thoughts&on&a&Mooring&Boat(A.D.765)&&&&&&&&&&章学清译
The&gentle&breeze&caresses&grassy&shores,&/&Tonight&my&lone&tall-masted&boat&here&moors.&/&The&far-flung&stars&around&vast&plains&hang&low,&/&The&moon&in&River&billows&onwards&ho!&/&Mere&writing&should&not&win&me&glorious&&/&Now&old&and&ill,&off&office,&who&to&blame?&/&Adrift,&to&what&can&I&myself&compare?&/&A&gull&on&chilly&Earth,&not&free&from&care.
Thoughts&When&Travelling&at&Night&&&&&&&&&戴乃迭、杨宪益译
Between&soft,&grassy&banks&in&the&light&breeze&/&A&lone&tall-masted&boat&sails&through&the&&/&Stars&hang&low&above&the&wide,&flat&plain,&/&And&up&rides&the&moon&as&the&mighty&river&flows&on.&/&Since&I&have&not&in&truth&won&fame&by&writing,&/&In&old&age&and&illness&I&should&retire&from&office.&/&Drifting&along,&to&what&can&I&liken&myself?&/&A&lonely&beach&gull&between&heaven&and&earth.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My&Reflection&by&Night&&&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher译
Some&scattered&grass.&A&shore&breeze&blowing&light.&/&A&giddy&mast.&A&lonely&boat&at&night.&/&The&wide-flung&stars&overhang&all&vasty&space.&/&The&moonbeams&with&the&Yangtse’s&current&race.&/&How&by&my&pen&can&I&do&to&fame&attain?&/&Worn&out,&from&office&better&to&refrain.&/&Drifting&oér&life&–&and&what&in&sooth&am&I?&/&A&sea-gull&floating&twixt&the&Earth&and&Sky.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&Traveller&at&Night&Writes&His&Thoughts&&&&&&&&Florence&Ayscough译
Fine&&slight&breeze&from&&/&High&&alone&at&night&in&boat.&/&Over&level&widening&waste&stars&droop&–&&/&Moon&flows&as&water&on&vast&surging&stream.&/&Fame!&Is&it&manifest&by&essays,&poems?&/&An&official,&old,&sick,&should&rest.&/&What&do&I&resemble,&blown&by&wind,&blown&by&wind?&/&A&gull&on&the&sand&between&Heaven&and&Earth.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&Night&Abroad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Witter&Bynner译
A&light&wind&is&rippling&at&the&grassy&shore…/&Through&the&night,&to&my&motionless&tall&mast,&/&The&stars&lean&down&from&open&space,&/&And&the&moon&comes&running&up&the&river.&/&…If&only&my&art&might&bring&me&fame&/&And&free&my&sick&old&age&from&office!--&/&Flitting,&flitting,&what&am&I&like&/&But&a&sand&snipe&in&the&wide,&wide&world!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Night&Thoughts&Aboard&a&Boat&&&&&&&&&&&&&罗郁正、James&J.&Y.&Liu译
A&bank&of&fine&grass&and&light&breeze,&/&A&tall-masted&solitary&night&boat.&/&Stars&descend&over&the&vast&wild&&/&The&moon&bobs&in&the&Great&River’s&flow.&/&Fame:&is&it&ever&to&be&won&in&literature?&/&Office:&I&should&give&up,&old&and&sick.&/&Floating,&floating,&what&am&I&like?&/&Between&earth&and&sky,&a&gull&alone.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Night&Thoughts&Aboard&a&Boat(2nd&quatrain)&&&&Stephen&Owen译
In&literature&my&name&will&not&be&known,&/&Sickness,&old&age&demand&resignation&of&post&--&/&Tossed&about&by&winds,&what&is&my&semblance?&/&Of&Heaven&and&of&Earth,&a&single&sand&gull.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Night&Thoughts&of&a&Traveller&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Rewi&Alley译
Thin&reeds,&and&from&the&land&/&A&soft&&our&mast&stands&/&Tall&and&stark&in&the&night&/&And&I&am&&stars&hang&/&Over&the&great&plain,&and&/&The&moon&moves&with&the&flowing&&/&Fame&may&not&come&together&/&With&literary&&/&A&broken-down,&worn-out&/&Official&should&simply&rest!&/&It&seems&I&am&but&as&a&sand&bird&/&Blown&before&the&elements.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Whither?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&翁显良译
So&soft&the&grassy&carpet&at&the&water’s&edge,&so&gentle&the&wind’s&caress.&/&Here&lies&my&boat&moored&for&the&night,&one&lone&mast&sharply&projected&against&a&lambent&sky.&/&Far&away&stretch&the&boundless&plains,&fringed&on&the&horizon&with&starry&clusters&hanging&low.&/&Quiet&flows&the&broad&river,&shimmering&in&the&light&of&the&rising&moon.&/&But&I&in&obscurity&remain,&for&fame&comes&not&to&a&mere&man&of&letters.&/&Old&and&ailing,&I&have&retired&from&official&life.&/&Now&I&am&as&a&wild&sea&gull,&free&to&go&wherever&I&please.&But&where?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Strong&Feelings&Aroused&on&a&Boat&&&&&&&&&&徐忠杰译
Over&fine&grass&along&the&bank,&mild&breeze&blow.&/&I&sail&alone,&at&night,&on&a&high-masted&boat.&/&The&wild&plain&is&extensive,&with&stars&hanging&low.&/&Out&of&the&river&rises&the&moon,&which&seems&to&float.&/&By&no&other&means&can&a&man&make&a&name,&/&Than&by&flourishing&a&literary&quill?&/&An&official&should&be&able&to&lay&claim--&/&To&a&good&rest,&when&he&is&aged&or&ill.&/&What&am&I&like,&drifting&like&this,&before&I&die?&/&Like&a&lonely&gull&between&the&sea&and&the&sky.
&&Night&Thoughts&on&a&Journey&&&&&张廷琛、魏博思译
Slender&reeds,&faint&breeze&along&the&banks.&/&High-masted&boat,&alone&in&the&night.&/&Stars&descend,&rimming&the&endless&land.&/&The&moon&emerges,&on&the&great&river&flowing.&/&How&is&it&that&I’m&famous&for&my&compositions?&/&Out&of&office,&old&and&sick&–&to&and&fro,&hither&and&yon&/&What&do&I&resemble,&after&all?&/&A&lone&gull,&poised&between&earth&and&sky.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Reflections&in&a&Night&While&Travelling&&&&&&&吴钧陶译
The&breezes&stroke&along&the&grassy&&/&The&junk-mast&tall&and&lone&in&darkness&stands.&/&The&speckled&stars&spread&down&to&the&fields&&/&The&moon&emerges&from&the&rough&river&tide.&/&My&pen&has&won&me&fame&–&has&it&been&my&will?&/&An&official&should&not&retire&till&old&and&ill.&/&What&am&I&like&that&is&everywhere&wandering?&/&A&gull&between&heaven&and&earth&hovering!
诸家英译《月夜忆舍弟》选录
杜甫《月夜忆舍弟》原诗
&&&&&&&&&&&&Missing&my&Brothers&under&the&Moon(A.D.759)&&Version&I&&&&&&&章学清译
The&curfew&has&the&people&indoors&&/&In&frontier's&fall,&a&lone&wild&wild&goose&is&weeping.&/&Tonight&the&dew&begins&to&turn&off&&/&The&moon&beyond&old&home&seems&none&so&bright.&/&My&brothers&all&have&scattered&up&to&date,&/&Now&homeless,&whence&to&know&about&their&fate?&/&No&answer&to&my&letters,&can&I&stand?&/&If&hatchets&would&be&buried&soon!&Good&land!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Version&II
The&curfew&drums&are&warning,&all&the&people&indoors&&/No&voice&is&heard&in&frontier's&fall&but&one&wild&goose's&weeping.&/Tonight&begins&the&season&for&the&dew&to&turn&off&&/Howeér,I&feel&the&moon&beyond&old&home&is&none&so&bright.&/Far,far&apart&have&all&my&brothers&scattered&up&to&date,&/Alive&or&dead?&Now&homeless,whence&to&know&about&their&fate?&/To&wait&in&vain&for&answer&to&my&letters,&can&I&stand?&/If&only&hatchets&would&be&buried&pretty&soon!&Good&land
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&To&His&Brother&&&&&&Herbert&A.&Giles译
The&evening&drum&has&emptied&every&street,&/&One&autumn&goose&screams&on&its&frontier&flight,&/&The&crystal&dew&is&glittering&at&my&feet,&/&The&moon&sheds,&as&of&old,&her&silvery&light.&/&The&brothers,--&ah,&where&are&they?&Scattered&&/&No&home&whence&one&might&learn&the&other’s&harms.&/&Letters&has&oft&miscarried:&shall&they&reach&/&Now&when&the&land&rings&with&the&clash&of&arms?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thinking&of&My&Brothers&on&a&Moonlit&Night&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher译
The&war-drum&booms:&all&roads&are&bare.&/&One&wild&goose&clangs:&‘tis&autumn&there.&/&Our&nightly&dews&hence&will&be&white.&/&On&our&old&home&the&moon&is&bright.&/&Brothers&have&I&all&scattered&far.&/&Homeless,&how&know&if&still&they&are?&/&Letters&I&send:&but&none&reply.&/&Is&this&not&War’s&tyranny?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thinking&of&My&Brothers&in&the&Moonlight&&&&&&&&戴乃迭、杨宪益译
The&drum&from&the&watchtower&&all&are&forbidden&to&move.&/&In&autumn&in&this&frontier&town,&a&lone&swan&is&heard.&/&This&is&the&season&when&the&dew&is&white,&/&But&the&moon&seems&brighter&at&my&home.&/&I&have&brothers&but&all&are&scattered.&/&Homeless&now,&I&know&not&if&they’re&alive&or&dead.&/&The&letters&I&have&written&never&reach&them,&/&Especially&now&that&war&is&raging.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thinking&of&My&Brothers&on&a&Moonlight&Night&&&&&Rewi&Alley译
Drums&at&the&watch-tower&beat,&/&And&roads&below&clear&of&&/&I&think&of&the&frontier&as&I&/&Hear&the&wild&geese’s&autumn&&/&Dew&changes&to&frost,&but&I&feel&/&Moonlight&is&not&as&bright&as&it&was&/&Back&in&my&old&&now&my&brothers&/&Are&scattered,&and&there&is&no&way&/&/For&me&to&know&if&they&are&alive&/&Or&dead,&for&letters&cannot&come&/&And&the&war&that&keeps&us&apart&/&Seems&unending
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Remembering&My&Brothers&on&a&Moonlight&Night&&&&&&Witter&Bynner译
A&wanderer&hears&drums&portending&battle.&/&By&the&first&call&of&autumn&from&a&wild&goose&at&the&border,&/&He&knows&that&the&dews&tonight&will&be&frost.&/&…How&much&brighter&the&moonlight&is&at&home!&/&O&my&brothers,&lost&and&scattered,&/&What&is&life&to&me&without&you?&/&Yet&if&missives&in&time&of&peace&go&wrong&--&/&What&can&I&hope&for&during&war?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Longing&for&my&Brothers&This&Moonlit&Night&&&徐忠杰译
With&war&drums&beating,&all&human&traffic&cease.&/&In&the&border&are&plaintive&cries&of&wild&geese.&/&Dew&will&become&frosty&white&from&tonight.&/&Back&in&our&native&home,&the&moon&is&bright.&/&Two&brothers!&Each&is&sent&to&a&different&&/&Dead&or&alive?&No&way&to&know&in&each&case.&/&Letters&will&be&long&in&coming&to&hand.&/&Hostilities&haven’t&ceased&in&this,&our&land.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thinking&of&My&Brothers&in&a&Moonlit&Night&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译
The&garrison&drums&warning&the&pass&to&be&clear,&/&A&wild&goose&honks&above&in&autumnal&frontier.&/&The&season&called&the&White&Dew&begins&tonight,&/&Nowhere&like&in&our&native&place&the&moon’s&so&bright.&/&I’m&very&worried&about&my&brothers’&existence,&/&And&no&place&to&ask&and&connect&our&far&distance.&/&Letters&I&sent,&but&reached&them&not&even&a&&/&The&warfare&is&still&going&in&the&mundane&world!
诸家英译《野望》选录
杜甫《野望》原诗
清秋望不及,迢递起层阴.&远水兼天净,孤城隐雾深.&叶稀风更落,山迥日初沉.&独鹤归何晚,昏鸦已满林.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&View&of&Autumn&Wilderness(A.D.759)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&章学清译
My&eyes&cannot&reach&far&although&in&autumn&clear,&/&For&in&the&distance,dark&and&heavy&clouds&appear./&The&lucid&water&yonder&melts&the&azure&sky,&/&While&murky&mists&immerse&the&lonesome&city&near.&/&The&leaves&on&trees&so&few,&the&winds&not&yet&&/&The&sun&has&just&gone&through&the&occidental&gate.&/&The&crows,&already&in&the&woods,&are&cawing&loud,&/&As&if&to&jeer&the&crane&who's&coming&home&so&late.
An&Autumn&View&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher译
Across&our&view&no&bounds&clear&Autumn&throws.&/&Yet&massed&shades&along&the&distance&rise.&/&Yon&waters&take&pure&colors&from&the&skies.&/&Oér&yon&lone&town&the&veiling&mist&wave&flows.&/&The&few&last&leaves&the&breezes&bear&away,&/&Yon&hills,&though&far,&beyond&them&sets&the&sun.&/&Ah,&why&is&not,&lone&Crane,&thy&journey&done&/&When&all&the&Woods&with&dizzy&cawings&sway.&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Wasteland&–-&Gazing&Far&Away&&&&&&&&&Florence&Ayscough译
Limpid&autumn:&I&gaze,&so&&/&Remote,&far&off,&rise&layers&of&darkness.&/&Distant&waters&bind&with&cold&&/&Lone&city&blurs&in&deep&mist.&/&Sparse&leaves&through&wind,&still&further&&/&Divided&peaks&through&lack&of&sun,&dulled.&/&Single&crane&returns&home&at&which&sinking&of&the&sun?&/&Hours&of&yellow&&trees&brimful&of&rooks.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&View&of&the&Wilds&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Stephen&Owen译
Clear&autumn&–&cannot&gaze&to&its&limits,&/&And&in&the&distance&layers&of&shadow&rise.&/&Far&waters&pure&and&level&with&the&skies,&/&Deep&away,&a&lone&fortress&shrouded&in&fog.&/&Leaves&few&now&–&the&wind&brings&more&down,&/&Mountains&remote&as&the&sun&begins&to&sink.&/&How&late&the&solitary&crane&returns&--&/&The&crows&of&dusk&have&already&filled&the&woods.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Prospect&Dim&&&&&&&&翁显良译
The&autumn&air&ought&to&be&&/&Yet&the&prospect&is&circumscribed&by&dark&masses&looming&in&the&distance.&/&Away&beyond,&sky&and&water&must&be&the&same&lucent&blue.&/&But&this&city&here,&cut&off&from&the&world,&seems&to&be&sinking&into&the&misty&depths.&/&The&wind,&which&knows&naught&of&mercy,&is&stripping&the&trees&of&their&last&leaves&/&as&the&sun&goes&down&behind&the&western&ranges.&/&At&last&she&returns,&the&snowy&crane&that&shuns&company&–&a&little&late&perhaps,&/&for&the&woods&are&already&thronged&with&chattering&crows.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&An&Outfield&View&&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译
The&autumnal&view&is&infinite&for&one’s&gaze,&/&And&far&away&somewhere&roll&up&the&wreathes&of&haze.&/&The&river&flows&to&meet&the&heaven&pure&and&&/&The&lonely&city&hides&itself&in&fog’s&deep&fold.&/&Drifting&with&winds&the&sparse&yellow&leaves&are&gone,&/&Dipping&behind&the&distant&hills&the&sun&is&down.&/&Why&are&you&late,&odd&crane,&in&flying&back&to&your&nest?&/&The&evening&crows&have&crowded&in&the&forest.
诸家英译《秋兴&其一》选录
杜甫《秋兴&其一》原诗
玉露凋伤枫树林,&巫山巫峡气萧森.&江间波浪兼天涌,&塞上风云接地阴.&丛菊两开他日泪,&孤舟一系故园心.&&寒衣处处催刀尺,&白帝城高急暮砧.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&Autumn&Thoughts&(No.1)&(A.D.766)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&章学清译
The&maples&at&the&mercy&of&dew&so&obdurate,&/&The&Goddess&Gorge&and&Goddess&Mountain&dark&and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&desolate.&/&The&waters&in&the&River&up&to&heaven&wildly&surge,&/&The&stormy&clouds&from&sky&have&all&the&land&in&gloom&immerge.&/&Now&asters&bloom&anew&but&to&refresh&the&tears&of&&/&My&boat&here&moors,&to&sink&the&homesick&heart&in&pains&untold.&/&Preparing&for&the&winter,&all&the&City&gathers&way:&/&Pound&clean&old&clothes&by&&cut&out&and&stitch&those&new&by&day.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Chants&of&Autumn&&&&&&&L.&Cranmer-Byng译
Shorn&by&the&frost&with&crystal&blade,&/&The&dry&leaves,&scattered,&fall&at&&/&Among&the&valleys&of&Wu&Chan&/&Cold&winds&of&death&go&wailing&past.&/&Tumultuous&waves&of&the&great&river&rise&/&And&seem&to&storm&the&&/&While&the&snow-bright&peak&and&prairie&must&combine,&/&And&greyness&softens&the&harsh&mountain&line.&/&Chrysanthemums&unfurl&today,&/&Tomorrow&the&last&flowers&are&blown.&/&I&am&the&barque&that&chains&delay:&/&My&homeward&thoughts&must&sail&alone.&/&From&house&to&house&warm&winter&robes&are&spread,&/&And&through&the&pine-woods&red&/&loats&up&the&sound&of&the&washer-man's&bat&who&plies&/&His&hurried&task&ere&the&brief&noon&wanes&and&dies.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Ode&to&Autumn&&&&&&&&W.&J.&B.&Fletcher译
Before&the&autumn’s&pearling&dew&the&maple&woods&decay.&/&Oér&Magic&Hill&and&Wizard&Gorge&broods&desolation’s&sway.&The&billows&of&the&river&leaps&to&touch&the&boiling&sky.&/&The&storm-clouds&driven&oér&the&Pass&oér&Earth&as&shadows&fly.&/&The&asters&twice&have&opened&a&fresh&year’s&tears&to&view.&/&The&lone&boat&once&tied&up&acquires&old&longings&ever&new.&/&All&round,&their&winter&clothes&to&make,&the&rule&and&scissors&ply.&/&Till&sunset&thuds&the&busy&block&oér&Po-ti’s&towers&high.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Sorceress&Gorge&&&&&&&&&Amy&Lowell译
Jade&dew&lies&upon&the&withered&and&wounded&forest&of&maple-trees.&/&On&the&Sorceress&Hill,&over&the&Sorceress&Gorge,&the&mist&is&desolate&and&dark.&/&The&ripples&of&the&river&increase&into&waves&and&blur&with&the&rapidly&flowing&sky.&/&The&wind-clouds&at&the&horizon&become&confused&with&the&Earth,&Darkness.&/&The&myriad&chrysanthemums&have&bloomed&twice.&Days&to&come&–&tears.&/&The&solitary&little&boat&is&moored,&but&my&heart&is&in&the&old-time&garden.&/&Everywhere&people&are&hastening&to&measure&and&cut&out&their&winter&clothes.&/&At&sunset,&in&the&high&City&of&the&White&Emperor,&the&hurried&pounding&of&washed&garments.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Autumn&Feelings&(1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Rewi&Alley译
Dew-drops&like&jade&seem&/&To&cut&the&maple&&/&By&the&Wu&Gorge&and&among&/&Mountains&beside,&a&dismal&/&Breath&soughs&through&&/&Waves&of&the&river&seem&to&rise&/&Up&in&the&sky,&dark&clouds&/&Drive&&now&as&I&see&/&Chrysanthemums&old&sorrows&/&R&my&hopes&for&/&A&return&home&seem&bound&up&/&In&this&boat&lying&at&&/&Now&all&around&people&are&/&Getting&winter&clothing&ready,&/&And&by&White&Emperor&City&/&Rises&the&sound&of&washing&mallets&/&Beating&clothes&to&cleanness.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Autumn&Meditation&(1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.&C.&Graham译
Gems&of&dew&wilt&and&wound&the&maple&trees&in&the&wood:&/&From&Wu&Mountains,&from&Wu&Georges,&the&air&blows&desolate.&/&The&waves&between&the&river&banks&merge&in&the&seething&sky,&/&Clouds&in&the&wind&above&the&passes&touch&their&shadows&on&the&ground.&/&Clustered&chrysanthemums&have&opened&twice,&in&tears&of&other&days:&/&The&forlorn&boat,&once&and&for&all,&tethers&my&homeward&thoughts.&/&In&the&houses&quilted&clothes&speed&scissors&and&ruler.&/&The&washing&blocks&pound,&faster&each&evening,&in&Pai&Ti&high&on&the&hill.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Autumn&Thoughts&(1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&柳无忌译
Jade-dews&deeply&wilt&and&wound&the&maple&&/&On&Witch&Mountain,&in&Witch&George,&the&air&is&somber,&desolate.&/&Billowy&waves&from&the&river&roar&and&rush&towards&the&&/&Over&the&frontier&pass,&wind&and&clouds&sink&to&the&darkening&earth.&/&These&clustered&chrysanthemums,&twice&blooming,&evoke&the&tears&of&&/&A&lonely&boat,&as&ever,&is&moored&to&the&heart&that&yearns&for&home.&/&To&cut&winter&clothes,&women&everywhere&ply&their&scissors&and&foot-rulers&--&/&Below&the&White&Emperor’s&tall&city&wall&is&heard&the&urgent&pounding&of&the&evening&wash.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Autumn&Melodies&(1)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&谢文通译
The&dew&of&Autumn&withered&the&maples&all&too&soon,&/&Wu&mountain&and&Wu&valley&intensely&gloom.&/The&waves&tossing&in&the&river&surge&sky-high,&/&Storm&clouds&from&over&the&border&lowering&loom.&/&Twice&have&since&/&Bloomed&the&chrysanthemums&watered&with&tears&shed&/&For&days&gone&by&and&the&boat&moored&far&from&home.&/&Everywhere&scissors&hasten&to&cut&the&winter&&/&On&Paiti&wall&the&pounding&of&the&evening&wash&resume.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Reflections&in&the&Autumn&(1)&&&&&&&&&&吴钧陶译
The&pearly&dews&depress&and&wilt&the&maple&woods,&/&Wu&Cliffs&and&Gorge&are&veiled&in&a&haze&of&woes.&/&To&heaven&high&the&waves&of&Yangtze&leap&and&bound,&/&The&ominous&clouds&cloak&the&mountain&pass&to&ground.&/&I’ll&weep&for&having&twice&seen&asters&bloom&and&die,&/&The&lonely&boat&yet&anchors&my&heart&that’ll&home&fly.&/&All&scissors&and&rulers&are&busy&for&winter&clothes,&/&And&washing&mallets&beat&at&dusk&in&White&Emperor’s&alp&blows.
发表评论: 你还没有登录,
网友评论: (共有5人发表评论)
9:55:56 发表评论
英语水平高啊!
18:28:16 发表评论
译文:要把古语以现代意竟翻译成英文即可。翻译的好不好,要看读读英文的全体有没有一种短诗的味道。
19:46:40 发表评论
.。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
0:12:54 发表评论
译个蛋蛋啊,英文能和诗句相提并论吗。记的上中学的时候,老实说外国人把“欲穷千里目,更上一层楼”翻译成:要想看的更远,就要爬的更高。我R,老外知道什么是意境吗,我看你就是嫌的蛋疼
13:36:13 发表评论
唉,看不懂英文,不知道英文可译出“小桥流水人家,古道西风廋马”的意境和声韵来否?
查看个人资料

我要回帖

更多关于 at last you and me 的文章

随机推荐