以下有关网络报纸的要点,为下周原油走势分析要举行的英语演讲比赛写一篇演讲稿 1.

答案:解析:
  One possible version:
  Good morning, friends.My name is Li Hua.I love sihnging songs, especially pop songs and I want to be a superstar like my favorite singer Jay Chou.
  With excellent music skills, J ay Chou started to play the piano at five.When he was 15 years old, he was able to write songs.But the environment in which he lived was not so good.When he was a child, his parents got diverced and his childhood was full of depression.But he never gave up his goal of becoming a superstar.His success is filled with tears and sweat.
  From his story, I know success comes from hard work.Now that I dream of being a superstar, I'll do my best to make it come true, though it may mean great difficulties for me.
  That's all.Thank you.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:山东省烟台市2012届高三上学期期末考试英语试题
假设你是李华。昨天你参加了学校组织的演讲比赛,并获得一等奖。由于刚回美国度假的外籍教师Brooke对你的参赛提供了许多帮助,现在你想用英语给他写一封电子邮件,内容包括:
1.介绍参赛情况;
2.告知获奖;
3.表达获奖感受。
词数:120-150,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Brooke.
说明:1.学校建于1990年,有教学班48个,教师280人,学生3200人。
2.教学楼能容纳60多个班;图书馆藏书数十万册;科技馆有许多物理和化学实验室。
3.我在高一(四)班就读。所学主要课程有:语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、电脑。
4.擅长与别人交流,因此和同学们相处得很融洽。
5.业余爱好:喜欢听流行音乐,游泳和爬山。喜欢英语,但不擅长英语口语,希望Smith给予好的建议以改变现状。
6.可适当增加细节,使内容连贯。信的开头已为你写好词数:100-120左右。
Dear Mr.Smith,
I was so pleased to hear from you and am writing to tell you something about my school and school life._________
提示:1.学开车拿驾照;
2.参加英语培训课程;
3.去深圳观看第26届世界大学生运动会;
4.去北京游览名胜。
注意:1.词数120左右,开头、结尾已为你写好(不计入所写词数);
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
3.参考词汇:the 26th World Universiade 第26届世界大学生运动会
Dear Mike,
  As time goes by, my college entrance exam is approaching, ________
题型:写作题
写作&&&& 假设你是李华,你的表格张明参加大学生合唱团(choir)到纽约演出,你跟他联系不上,有些担心,请你给负责接待的David发一封电子邮件,询问他的情况,内容包括:1.是否安全抵达&&2.生活状况 3. 演出计划&&4.请表格尽快跟你联系注意:词数100左右; 可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;开头已为你写好Dear David,&&&& I’m Li Hua and I’m writing to confirm whether my cousin Zhang Ming is well in New York. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&Li Hua
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!感恩节英语演讲稿1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
感恩节英语演讲稿1
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Linda 的学校下周要举行以“我的理想工作(My dream job)”为主题的英语演讲比赛,_百度知道
Linda 的学校下周要举行以“我的理想工作(My dream job)”为主题的英语演讲比赛,
80词左右Linda的理想职业是当一名老师;2.认为学习很有趣,想帮助孩子们快乐地学习.假期可以放松。假如你是他。1;4;3.喜欢和孩子们在一起.理想职业是长大后当一名老师,请根据下面的提示写一篇英语演讲稿,做自己喜欢的事
提问者采纳
I just want to say I like working with children. I wish I would listen to,speak.
On the other hand ,I can relax myself and do what I want to do and what I like to do,read, because I like
English. we all know that English can be used widely in all over the world,we know being a teacher has a holiday.The children are very lovely and I like playing with them,and write English very well.I want to help kids learn English happily.When the holiday is coming .I will study hard to make my dream come trueEverybody has his dream job. My dream job is to be an
English teacher.I also think learning English is very interesting
提问者评价
哈哈----谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲比赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你们班要举行一次英语演讲比赛,请你根据表格内容写一篇演讲稿.参考词汇:a waste of time
DD甲克0017
Doing some exercise during our spare time has been playing an increasing impportant role in our day-to-day life.But students' opinions about that if we should do some exercise vary from person to person.Some student say that doing exercise is a waste of time and they think they had better read more books or do more exercises.Others think their homework is too much,and they don't have enough time to exercise.Nonetheless,i believe that doing more exercise is healthy to us.Why i am in favor of this opinion?The first reason is that exercise can make people feel relaxed ang healthy.The second reason is that a healthy body could let us study much better.The third reason is that i believe we can find enough time to do exercise.For my part,i think it reasonable to do more exercise.(自己分段吧,这是绝对原创.)
太多了,能缩略一点吗?80个词就够了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The students should be appropriate to participate in physical exercise in the study, the students have different opinions. Some students say, exercise is a waste of time, they think it should be the t...
扫描下载二维码新版新目标八年级英语下unit6-10短语、句型及知识点归纳_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新版新目标八年级英语下unit6-10短语、句型及知识点归纳
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢