安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失内容字号:
段落设置:
字体设置:
精准搜索请尝试:
华为P9首个宣传片亮相:双摄像头炫起来!
来源:作者:望山责编:望山
3月22日消息,苹果今天发布了一款比较务实的iPhone SE,之所以说它务实,是因为该机在性价比方面做的相当出色。不过也有不少网友因为此次发布会缺乏创新而感到失望,没关系,接下来将会有越来越多的旗舰手机和我们见面,比如华为P9。近日,华为放出了P9的首个宣传片,整段视频只有14秒,但是却展开了一个色彩丰富,动静皆具的世界,华为此举无疑是在暗示P9双摄像头拍照的强大能力。从视频中看,华为的双摄采用了彩色+黑白双摄方案,依然会是仿生平行式的设计。至于更多的拍摄功能,需要华为为我们揭秘了。其它方面的配置,华为P9标准版和高配版或配备5.2英寸1080p分辨率触控屏,标准版搭载麒麟950处理器,拥有3GB RAM+32GB ROM的存储组合,而高配版本将搭载麒麟955处理器,并提供4GB RAM+64GB/128GB ROM的存储组合。更多关于华为P9的细节,IT之家将继续保持关注。(用户若无法观看视频,请)
大家都在买
软媒旗下软件:||||||||
IT之家,软媒旗下科技门户网站 - 爱科技,爱这里。
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 鲁ICP备号Dream It Possiblesung by DelaceyDREAM IT POSSIBLEI will run, I will climb, I will soarI'm undefeatedJumpiing out of my skin, pull the chordYeah I believe itThe past, is everything we were don'tmake us who weareSo I'll dream, until I make it real, andall I see is starsIts not until you fall that you flyWhen your dreams come alive you'reunstoppableTake a shot, chase the sun, find thebeautifulWe will glow in the dark turning dust togoldAnd we'll dream it possibleI will chase, I will reach, I will flyUntil I'm breaking, until I'm breakingOut of my cage, like a bird in the nightI know I'm changing, I know I'm changingIn, into something big, better thanbeforeAnd if it takes, takes a thousand livesThen it's worth fighting forIts not until you fall that you flyWhen your dreams come alive you'reunstoppableTake a shot, chase the sun, find thebeautifulWe will glow in the dark turning dust togoldAnd we'll dream it possibleFrom the bottom to the topWe're sparking wild fire'sNever quit and never stopThe rest of our livesFrom the bottom to the topWe're sparking wild fire'sNever quit and never stopIts not until you fall that you flyWhen your dreams come alive you'reunstoppableTake a shot, chase the sun, find thebeautifulWe will glow in the dark turning dust togoldAnd we'll dream it possible(The End)华为手机(huawei-mobile) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
huawei-mobile华为手机是华为公司官方微信账号,更好服务华为手机用户。热门文章最新文章huawei-mobile华为手机是华为公司官方微信账号,更好服务华为手机用户。

我要回帖

更多关于 华为p9宣传片下载 的文章

随机推荐