aanne happy的happy polla中文歌词词是什么

Born To Make You Happy的中文版歌词Born to Make You Happy(oh my love) I'm sitting here alone up in my room And thinking about the times that we've been through (oh my love) I'm looking at a picture in my hand Trying my best to understand I really want to know what we did wrong With a love that felt so strong If only you were here tonight I know that we could make it right I don't know how to live without your love I was born to make you happy 'Cause you're the only one within my heart I was born to make you happy Always and forever you and me That's the way our life should be I don't know how to live without your love I was born to make you happy I know I've been a fool since you've been gone I'd better give it up and carry on (oh my love) 'Cause living in a dream of you and me Is not the way my life should be I don't want to cry a tear for you So forgive me if I do If only you were here tonight I know that we could make it right I don't know how to live without your love I was born to make you happy 'Cause you're the only one within my heart I was born to make you happy Always and forever you and me That's the way our life should be I don't know how to live without your love I was born to make you happy I'd do anything,I'd give you my world I'd wait forever,to be your girl Just call out my name,and I will be there Just to show you how much I careI don't know how to live without your love I was born to make you happy 'Cause you're the only one within my heart I was born to make you happy Always and forever you and me That's the way our life should be I don't know how to live without your love I was born to make you happy I was born to make you happy Always and forever you and me That's the way our life should be I don't know how to live without your love I was born to make you happy
我爱Ohh OhhYEAA OhhYEAA 我坐在这里独自一人在房间 思考时间,我们已经通过(我爱OH) 我看,我的照片 尽量了解 我真不知道该怎么不对免费 与爱,所以感受到强烈 只要你是今晚 我知道,我们可以正确 我不知道你生活在没有爱 我出生使你幸福 cuz只有你在我心 我出生使你幸福 永远永远和你和我 我们应该如何生活thats 我不知道你生活在没有爱 我出生使你幸福 我知道我是傻瓜,因为你已经消失 当时我宁可放弃继承(我爱哦) Cuz不确定',你和我的梦 人生的道路不是应该 我哭了眼泪不好玩你 所以原谅我 只要你是今晚 我知道,我们可以正确 我不知道你生活在没有爱 我出生使你幸福 cuz只有你在我心 我出生使你幸福 永远永远和你和我 我们应该如何生活thats 我不知道你生活在没有爱 我出生使你幸福 我会做 「我送你世界 我会永远等待你的女孩 只是叫我的名字(我的名字叫刚) 我将在那里(我将在) 为了显示我是多么关心你 我不知道你生活在没有爱 我出生使你幸福 cuz只有你在我心 我出生使你幸福 永远永远和你和我 我们应该如何生活thats 我不知道你生活在没有爱 我出生使你幸福 我出生使你幸福 永远永远和你和我 我们应该如何生活thats 我不知道你生活在没有爱 我出生使你幸福
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码i need a girl 歌词中文意思_百度知道
i need a girl 歌词中文意思
外文名称:I Need A GIRL所属专辑:《Solar》歌曲原唱:BigBang音乐风格:流行歌曲语言:韩语中文歌词Lyrics by Jeon GoonComposed by Jeon GoonArranged by Jeon GoonRap lyrics by G-DragonI'm tired of being aloneSick of being singleI think I need a girlI need a girl like[Verse 1]不要说话没头没脑的小孩子 而是要懂得拥抱我的不要那种相对厌倦就出去玩一下的女孩 而是要只爱我一个的纵使只是静静不动也会有很多男孩递上电话但是会骄傲地拿出我的照片的那种Girl[Chorus]Girl, I need a girl做甚麼事也漂亮 身材也漂亮Girl, I need a girlGirl, I need a girl Baby I need youGirl you need me too[Verse 2]穿裤子比穿裙子更相衬的那种女孩我很会做泡菜炒饭 而她则高兴地把它吃掉的女孩即使上了年纪 看起来还是很小的女生 我可喜欢这种女孩啊(know what I mean)在装害羞的同时 却又懂搭上话的Girl纵使平时装作含蓄端庄 在一起的时候却…What I’m talking about?[Chorus]Girl, I need a girl做甚麼事也漂亮 身材也漂亮Girl, I need a girl 我可喜欢这种女孩啊[Rap]外表是not issue but有品味又可爱的Girl虽然嗜好不同 取向却一致在看电影或是听音乐时能一起聊著的Girl在别人面前定定地玩著在我面前却说「哎哟 我不管了~」早上唤醒我的声音想以 (Morning Kiss) 来展开一天深夜里倚在你的膝盖上我想听著你亲自唱的歌 做关於你的梦[Bridge]再次让我的心跳起来吧再次让我作出甜美的乐章吧You know don't need no more不只如此 而是想向她奉献我的心的那个人Girl, I need a girl. UmmGirl I get, Gotta make you're mineImma treat you right, Baby[Chorus]Girl, I need a girl做甚麼事也漂亮 身材也漂亮Girl, I need a girl Baby I need youGirl you need me tooGirl, I need a girlGirl, I need a girlGirl, 听到我的话吗?Baby I need you, Girl you need me tooGirl, I need a girl韩文歌词Tired of being aloneSick of being singleI think I need a girlI need a girl like생각없는말투어린애들말구날감싸안아줄심심할때가끔노는여자말구나만사랑해줄(가만있어도남자놈들) 전화길내밀지만(자랑스럽게내사진을) 꺼내보이는그런 GirlGirl, I need a girl 뭘해도이쁜몸매도이쁜Girl, I need a girlBaby I need you, Girl you need me too치마보다청바지가더잘어울리는그런여자김치볶음밥은내가잘만들어대신잘먹을수있는여자(나이가많아도) 어려보이는여자난그런여자가좋더라 know what I mean(부끄러운척하면서도) 당돌할줄아는 Girl(평소엔조신한척해도) 같이있으면(he, You know what I'm talking about) ayGirl, I need a girl 뭘해도이쁜몸매도이쁜Girl, I need a girl 난이런여자가좋더라 (La La La, ay )G-dragon]외모는 Not a issue but 멋을아는귀여운 Girl취미는달라도취향은같아영화나음악을볼때면말이통하는 Girl (Yes!)I love Girls, Girls I do adore사람들앞에선지조있게놀아요내앞에선 (아잉) 난몰라요아침에날깨우는목소리 Morning Kiss하루를시작하고싶어(I want it all)밤에는네무릎에기대자장가를들으며네꿈꾸고싶어다시내가슴을뛰게해줘다시달콤한노랠만들게해줘You know 돈이나뭐단지그런게아냐내맘을주고싶은사람Girl, I need a girl. Umm, yeah yeahGirl like you gotta make you mineI'ma treat you right babyGirl, I need a girl 뭘해도이쁜몸매도이쁜Girl, I need a girlBaby I need you, Girl you need me tooGirl, I need a girl. YeahGirl, I need a girl. YeahGirl, 내말을듣고있니Baby I need you, Girl you need me tooGirl, I need a girl…
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
yeah come on I need I wanna 耶 来吧 我需要 我想要 I need a girl to ride, ride, ride 我需要一个女孩来依靠,依靠,依靠 I need a girl to be my wife 我需要一个女孩来做我的妻子 I need a girl who's mine all mine 我需要一个我的女孩 我的全部 I need a girl in my life 我需要一个女孩走进我的生活 Yo, I'm internationally known on the microphone 呦 拿着麦克风全世界都知道我 I got it all, but I really need a wife at home 我全身心投入,但是我在家只是一个妻子 I don't really like the zone, never spend the night alone 我真的不喜欢这个圈子,不想孤独的度过一夜 I got a few, you would like to bone ~~~~~~~~~~ But, chicks don't romance me, don't tickle my fancy ~~~~~~~~ Only Tiffany, N that's not what my plans be 南希;那不是我的什么计划 I need a girl that could stand me, raise me a family 我需要一个女人能给我依靠 给我一个家庭 Go to trips at the Lancy, trip to the Grammy's cause Most of these girls be confusing me 很多女人让我迷惑 I don't know if they really love me or they using me 我不知道他们真的爱我还是在利用我 maybe is the money, or maybe you aren't used to me 或许是因为金钱,又或许是因为你本不属于我 Cause you was depressed and now you abusing me 因为你很沮丧所以现在你总是虐待我 That's why I need a girl that be true to me 所以我需要一个真实对我的女孩 Know bout the game, and know how to do to me 知道关于这个游戏规则 知道怎么对我 Without a girl on my side, shit I ruin me 没有女孩在我身边 靠 我要毁灭我 Forget the world, it's just you and me 忘了这个世界 只要你和我 Now let's ride..... I need a girl to ride, ride, ride 我需要一个女孩来依靠,依靠,依靠 I need a girl to be my wife 我需要一个女孩来做我的妻子 I need a girl who's mine all mine 我需要一个我的女孩 我的全部 I need a girl in my life 我需要一个女孩走进我的生活 I need a girl to ride, ride, ride 我需要一个女孩来依靠,依靠,依靠 I need a girl to be my wife 我需要一个女孩来做我的妻子 Nobody else cuz she's all mine 我需要一个我的女孩 我的全部 I need a girl in my life 我需要一个女孩走进我的生活 [Loon] Yo, now I have had a lot of women in my lifetime 幽 现在在我一生中遇到很多女人 But see it's not a lot of women that got the right mind 但没有发现一个有那样想法的女人 I done had pretty chicks with all the right features ~~~~~~~~~~~~ And hoodrat chicks that only rock sneakers Cell phones and beepers, and know how to treat ya ~~~~~知道怎么去对待 You break her heart, she'll walk out and leave ya 你伤了她的心,她将走出去和离开 I find a girl, I'am keep her 我找到一个女孩 我会留下她 Cuz now I'm getting money and the game getting deeper ~~ 现在我赚钱 那个游戏变的更深 I want some real shit, I need somebody I can chill with 我想要一些真正的~~~~我需要一些人使我能冷静 I need somebody I can build with 我需要一些人使我有想法 I need somebody I can hold tight 我需要一些人使我能把握住 With the time and no full limits, no right 在时间允许、没有完全限制、没有对错下 Anytime we together would feel so right 有时我们在一起感觉很不错 You the girl I been looking for my whole life 你,女孩你已经照看我的整个一生了 God bless me, I'm glad I got the insight 上帝保佑我,我很高兴我得到了眷顾 because of you girl, now I understand life 因为你,女孩,现在我懂得了生活 I need a girl... 我需要一个女孩 [Chorus: Usher] I need a girl to ride, ride, ride 我需要一个女孩来依靠,依靠,依靠 I need a girl to be my wife 我需要一个女孩来做我的妻子 I need a girl who's mine all mine 我需要一个我的女孩 我的全部 I need a girl in my life 我需要一个女孩走进我的生活 I need a girl to ride, ride, ride 我需要一个女孩来依靠,依靠,依靠 I need a girl to be my wife 我需要一个女孩来做我的妻子 Nobody else cuz she's all mine 没有人 她也是我的全部 I need a girl in my life 我需要一个女孩走进我的生活 I had a girl that would've died for me 我会有能为我死的女孩 Didn't appreciate her so I made her cry for me ~~~~~~~~我让她为我哭 Every night she had tears in her eyes for me 每夜她都会为我哭泣 Caught a case, shorty took the whole ride for me ~~~~~~~~~~~ First we were friends then became lovers 首先我们是朋友然后我们成了恋人 You was more than my girl, we was like brothers 你比我的女人更多,我们看起来象兄弟 All night we would play fight under covers 我们整夜~~~~~~~~~~~ Now you gone, can't love you like I really wanna 现在你离开,不能象我真正想要的那样爱你了 But every time I think about your pretty smile 但是我每刻都在想你迷人的微笑 And how we used to drive the whole city wild 我们曾经多么狂野的飞驰在整座城 Damn I wish you would've had my child ~~我希望你能有我们的孩子 A pretty little girl wit Diddy's style 那美丽的女孩很机智 This shit is wild 这个SHIT是狂野的 All damn days that I reminisce 我追忆所有的~~日子 About the way I use to kiss them pretty lips 顺便提下我曾经亲吻他们美丽的唇 But as long as you happy, I'am tell you this 但只要你快乐 这就是我告诉你的 I love you girl and you're the one that I will always miss 我爱你 ,你总是我思念(错过好象于是不合适)的女孩 I love you, yeah 我爱你 耶 I need a girl to ride, ride, ride 我需要一个女孩来依靠,依靠,依靠 I need a girl to be my wife 我需要一个女孩来做我的妻子 I need a girl who's mine all mine 我需要一个我的女孩 我的全部 I need a girl in my life 我需要一个女孩走进我的生活 I need a girl to ride, ride, ride 我需要一个女孩来依靠,依靠,依靠 I need a girl to be my wife 我需要一个女孩来做我的妻子 Nobody else cuz she's all mine 没有人 她也是我的全部 I need a girl in my life 我需要一个女孩走进我的生活 I just want you to be my baby 我只要你做我的宝贝 I just need you to be my baby 我只需要你做我的宝贝 I just want to be my baby 我只要你做我的宝贝
其他2条回答
《I need a girl》是由2NE1成员Sandara和BigBang队长G-Dragon共同演唱的。其中文歌词如下:
I'm tired of being alone
Sick of being single
I think I need a girl
I need a girl like
不要说话没头没脑的小孩子 而是要懂得拥抱我的
不要那种相对厌倦就出去玩一下的女孩 而是要只爱我一个的
纵使只是静静不动也会有很多男孩递上电话
但是会骄傲地拿出我的照片的那种Girl
Girl, I need a girl做甚麼事也漂亮 身材也漂亮
Girl, I need a girl
Girl, I need a girl Baby I need you
Girl you need me too
穿裤子比穿裙子更相衬的那种女孩
我很会做泡菜炒饭 而她则高兴地把它吃掉的女孩
即使上了年纪 看起来还是很小的女生 我可喜欢这种女孩啊
(know what ...
我需要一个女孩.
难道不是这个意思么?
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[text]返回顶部&/&4月新番《AnneHappy》先行上映会详情公布围观&·&&0评论&·&&0香蕉&/&&&/&&已收藏&/&&/&4月新番《AnneHappy》先行上映会详情公布
4月新番的脚步正在离我们越来越近了,而其中《AnneHappy》就引发了不少动漫迷的关注。上周末,官方举办了作品的先行上映会活动,对此有日本媒体进行了报道。
本次参加活动的人员包括了花守由美里、白石晴香、安野希世乃、山村响、吉冈茉佑以及森永千才。另外担任主持人的是仪武佑子。现场首先放映了第一集的动画,不过后来在全体人员出场时,却没有看到花守的身影。就在大家感到奇怪时,她却匆匆地赶到现场,并且解释“因为不幸,所以迟到”。这种很有作品气氛的理由也引发了现场的欢笑。
在声优们跟大家执意之后,开始了讲述作品的环节。首先每个人谈到了自己的角色,总体而言都是一些能够让人感受到治愈的妹子。对于看完作品的观众,也都冲着台上大喊“好可爱!”
由于本作品的主题是“不幸”,因此大家也谈到最近遇到不幸的事情。吉冈想起来曾经有过走反方向的经历。而白石则提到从开始配音之后,自家的母亲都似乎遇到了不走运的事情,这也让现场的粉丝们感到十分担心。
随后,官方又宣布将在AnimeJapan2016上举办见面会,并且还会推出由花守、白石和安野主持的网络广播。在活动临近结束时,大家讲述了本作品的看点,并且给大家送上了寄语。而究竟作品质量如何呢?到了4月7日正式开播,一切真相都将揭晓,感兴趣的朋友不妨关注一下吧。
4月新番《AnneHappy》先行上映会详情公布该投稿暂无简介4月新番《AnneHappy》先行上映会详情公布4月新番《AnneHappy》先行上映会详情公布[+展开简介]投1蕉安利给基友官方下载友情链接反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利请问您今天要来点ANNE HAPPY吗?-高清观看-腾讯视频>Anne Happy?:16年4月番PV相关动漫:《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》相关资讯:上一篇: 下一篇:最新上映最新推荐热门排行网络推荐巴奎依 山崎エリイ..吉田仁美 日野 ..神谷浩史村井良大 相g梨第1集第1集第1集第1集第2集第1集第1集第1集第1集小野贤章 细谷佳正..河西健吾 细谷佳正..铃村健一松冈祯丞 江口拓也..细谷佳正 岛崎信长..第1集第1035集第47集第1集第13集第60集第8集第1集第26集奇诺魔乳千房内详Jim Sulli..井上麻里奈 小西克..第2集第19集DVD版第1集第52集第24集第13集内详丈太郎 内阁权力犯..内详南希?卡特怀特 雅..逢坂良太 木村良平..丹?卡斯泰兰尼塔 ..第16集第26集第47集第8集第12集第12集第19集

我要回帖

更多关于 mr.happy 歌词中文 的文章

随机推荐