想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢有谁能给我提供一片英语作文么??急用啊 谢谢。。。 “Should we help others in need?”_百度知道
有谁能给我提供一片英语作文么??急用啊 谢谢。。。 “Should we help others in need?”
3. 你对此有何看法:路上有人摔倒。2. 这是人们的公德心缺失还是其他什么原因呢,没人敢上前帮忙1. 现在经常有这样的现象发生
希望能附加中文翻译 谢谢 麻烦了。。
提问者采纳
there is no denying that some tragic events turn out to be traps by people with evil intentions。但奇怪的是, I contend the idea that we should be warm-hearted and offer help as well as look out for potential hazards so as not to be deceived。因此.帮助别人一直是中华传统文化的美德。当利己主义获得了上风.Firstly. So common people are becoming more risk-conscious and are more wary of traps and deceits.Firstly,避免潜在危险, there is no denying that some tragic events turn out to be traps by people with evil intentions, there is no denying that some tragic events turn out to be traps by people with evil intentions,也更加警惕陷阱和诡计. But what’s strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need. When egoism gains the upper hand,老百姓变得越来越有风险意识. So common people are becoming more risk-conscious and are more wary of traps and deceits. I would like to elaborate my views on this issue。我想就这个问题阐述自己的看法, I contend the idea that we should be warm-hearted and offer help as well as look out for potential hazards so as not to be deceived.Helping others has always been a virtue in traditional Chinese culture,有些悲剧性事件最终被证明是某些心怀不轨者的陷阱. Secondly。总的来说.In general,及小心尽量不要受骗. But what’s strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need.In general,许多人觉得很难真心帮助别人. I would like to elaborate my views on this issue. When egoism gains the upper hand. I would like to elaborate my views on this issue,我认为人们的道德意识在退化。首先. Secondly。其次, I think people’s moral sense has degraded. But what’s strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need,无可否认,我的想法是我们应该热情地提供帮助, I think people’s moral sense has degraded.Helping others has always been a virtue in traditional Chinese culture, I think people’s moral sense has degraded, many people find it growingly hard to help others. Secondly,人们现在不敢向有需要人士伸出援助之手了, many people find it growingly hard to help others, many people find it growingly hard to help others. When egoism gains the upper hand.In general. So common people are becoming more risk-conscious and are more wary of traps and deceits, I contend the idea that we should be warm-hearted and offer help as well as look out for potential hazards so as not to be deceivedHelping others has always been a virtue in traditional Chinese culture.Firstly
提问者评价
太感谢了 帮了很大的忙
谢谢。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Helping others has always been a virtue美德in traditional Chinese culture. But what’s strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need. I would like to elaborate详细阐述my views on this issue.
Firstly, I think people’s moral sense道德观念道德意识has degraded削减. When egoism自我主义,利己主义gains the upper hand占上风取得优势, many people find it growingly hard to help others. Secondly, there is no denying that some tragic events turn out to be traps陷阱 by people with evil intentions罪恶的动机. So common people are becoming more risk-conscious风险意识 and are more wary机警的;谨慎的of traps and deceits欺骗;谎言.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:it is && to help those in need_百度知道
英语作文:it is && to help those in need
英语作文:it is && to help those in need
The girl with a school bag was about 17 years old.To my surprise,there was a girl sitting in the street.I hurried to go there to take a look.It saidLast Sunday.I wondered what was happening there.There was also a piece of paper in front of her,I went to Haimen to go shopping.I ran quickly.I saw a lot of people standing in front of the supermarket when I was walking down the street
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案

我要回帖

更多关于 why is important作文 的文章

随机推荐