需要大家的帮忙全部.英语题谢谢你的帮忙了

几道英语题 请务必给我正确答案 这个对我真的真的很重要 谢谢大家帮忙了动词不定式 to doI want our team ________________________(win) the game.You need ___________________________(speak) English in the class.She offered ___________________________________(take) us there yesterday.The children hope _____________________________(go) to the zoo.My parents agreed _____________________________(buy)a computer for us.They planned ___________________________(stay) here for one more week.I tried _____________________________________(learn) English well.Would you like me _____where the new library is?A.showing you B,to show you
C. show you
D.and show youThey were made ___________ like a dog.a,working b,to work c,work d,for workingThe plane was ____ at six, but something went wrong.a,to take off
b,had taken off
c,to have taken off
D,having taken offMy mother asks me _____ TV before finishing my homework.a,not to watch
B,not watch
c,not watching
d,to not watchThe boy promised _________ late for school again,a, to not be
b,not to be
c,not watching d,to not watch--Do you remember this park ? We _______ here.--Sure. It is more beautiful now.A,are used to take a walk
b,are used to taking a walkc.used to take a walk
d,take a walk.We are going for a picnic tomorrow. I'll call Wendy to make sure.a,when to start
b,what to start
d,which to startLast week, I went to the library ______some books on how to protect enviroment.a. to borrow
c,borrowed
d,borrowingTomorrow's meeting si very important. Please ask them ______there on time.a.go b.going c.to go d. wentThere are some dangerous fishes in this river and I've warnde Jack _____here.a, not to swim
B,to not swim
c,swim not to
d.to swim not----How do you feel when you watch the national flag go up?----It makes me ____very proud.a,felt b,to feel
d,feel适当上一些说明解释什么的 谢谢大家了答案满意再加悬赏 谢谢
I want our team ___________to win_____________(win) the game.You need __________to speak_________________(speak) English in the class.She offered ______________to take_____________________(take) us there yesterday.The children hope ________to go_____________________(go) to the zoo.My parents agreed ________to buy_____________________(buy)a computer for us.They planned _________to stay__________________(stay) here for one more week.I tried _______________to learn______________________(learn) English well.Would you like me ___B__where the new library is?A.showing you B,to show you
C. show you
D.and show youwould like sb to do sth, 希望某人做某事They were made ___B________ like a dog.a,working b,to work c,work d,for workingThe plane was _A___ at six, but something went wrong.a,to take off
b,had taken off
c,to have taken off
D,having taken offwas to do sth
准备做某事,这里take off是起飞的意思My mother asks me ___A__ TV before finishing my homework.a,not to watch
B,not watch
c,not watching
d,to not watchnot to do sth, 不做某事, 这里是他的妈妈叫他别看电视The boy promised ____b_____ late for school again,a, to not be
b,not to be
c,not watching d,to not watch这里同样是not to do sth, 这个男孩保证以后不会再迟到--Do you remember this park ? We ____C___ here.--Sure. It is more beautiful now.A,are used to take a walk
b,are used to taking a walkc.used to take a walk
d,take a walk.used to do sth, 以前经常做某事, 这里说的是我们以前经常在这里散步We are going for a picnic tomorrow. I'll call Wendy to make sure A.a,when to start
b,what to start
d,which to start这里选A是因为他问的是什么时候开始,所以用whenLast week, I went to the library __A____some books on how to protect enviroment.a. to borrow
c,borrowed
d,borrowing去图书馆借书是go to the library to borrowTomorrow's meeting si very important. Please ask them __C____there on time.a.go b.going c.to go d. wentask sb to do sth, 叫某人做某事, 这里是叫他们明天要准时到.There are some dangerous fishes in this river and I've warnde Jack __A___here.a, not to swim
B,to not swim
c,swim not to
d.to swim notnot to do sth, 不做某事,这里是他叫Jack别在这条河里游泳.----How do you feel when you watch the national flag go up?----It makes me _D___very proud.a,felt b,to feel
d,feelmake sb feel sth, 使到某人感受到某样东西. 这里是让他感到骄傲.希望楼主更上一层楼
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I want our team ________to win________________(win) the game.want +不定式You need _______to speak____________________(speak) English in the class.need +不定式She offered ____________to t...
to winto speakto taketo goto buyto stayto learnBBAABCAAC (个人认为题目应该是“to be there on time”更合适些)AD
扫描下载二维码感谢你的帮忙-易说网英语_免费英语口语练习分享
用户名或邮箱
227天前&&&&&
755天前&&&&&
902天前&&&&&
902天前&&&&&
979天前&&&&&
感谢你的帮忙
公开 && 98天前&&&&& 类别: ,
练习情形:角色A, 慢速
Hi, Alex. Would you come with me to supply? I’ve got to pick up a load of stuff and I’m afraid I can’t carry it all.
嗨,阿利克。你能跟我去趟供给处吗?我得领一大堆东西。我怕我拿不了那么多。
Sure, Stacy. Let me just grab my coat.
没问题,丝苔希。等我拿上大衣。
Thanks. I appreciate the hand. I’d have to make two or three trips on my own.
谢谢。感谢你的帮忙。要我自己得跑两三趟。
Don’ mention it. I’m glad to help.
不算什么。我很乐意帮忙。
为什么听不到自己录得声音???麻烦各位帮我做下题目 谢谢啦_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,070,468贴子:
麻烦各位帮我做下题目 谢谢啦收藏
帮下忙 挺急的
在这先谢过各位了
戒懒吧2:小编和驴比谁JJ大,争吵过,没结果。后来决定互插菊花。谁的惨叫声大。则对方JJ大。小编先插驴,惨叫了。换驴插小编,插后没声音。驴含着眼泪走了。好一会小编吐了口气出声说“顶到肺上了,没叫出来”
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的帮忙 的文章

随机推荐