续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
写作中真正实用的英语语法
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢写一篇关于爱的记叙散文,600字,求求你们,
枯藤老树昏鸦,小桥流水人家,古道西风瘦马,夕阳西下,断肠人在天涯.人生不如意有八九,为了派遣心中的孤寂苦闷,我骑上了那匹与我朝夕相伴的、瘦骨嶙峋的老马,踏上了寄情山水的旅程.一路游山玩水,也见过不少的灵山秀水,但是我惆怅寂寥的心情并未有多少改变,我眼中见到的是破败、凄惨,黄昏的时候,我与老马来到了一个垂垂老已的大树下.遥想当年,它是何等的生机勃勃,但是,今天我看不到它身上具有的生命的影子,一条粗粗的藤挂在它身上,已经枯萎了,当初,藤靠着树成长得是多么迅速啊,攀援地多么高,树也因为有了藤的缠绕而美丽异常,可是今天当树老去的时候,这藤也便失去了赖以生存的基础而枯了.在这死气沉沉的环境中,唯有黄昏归宿的乌鸦的叫声显出一点生机,但是单调难听.告别老树、枯藤、昏鸦,我骑马继续前行,便来到了一座小桥旁,河中的水哗哗地向前流去,声音是那样的动听,仿佛在唱一首美妙的歌,看到小桥,听到流水,我心有种淡淡的释然,更何况小桥不远处有户人家呢,在这蒙蒙的黄昏中,正从那户人家冒出袅袅的炊烟,我想这户人家今晚一定是幸福温暖的,他们一家人在一起享受这宁静的夜晚,那是多么温馨啊,但是,温暖、幸福、温馨是他们的,那么,我的又在哪呢?西北风呼呼地刮着,寒冷一次次向我袭来,我只能牵着我那匹老马走在古道上,不知要走向何方,西边,一轮如血的红日正在慢慢西坠,半边天空被它浸染的如火般绚丽.看着这美丽的景象,我只能发出感叹:断肠人在天涯,流浪、流浪,流浪到远方.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码[初一英语语法练习题].仁爱版七年级英语语法练习题-其它-就爱阅读网
您还可以使用以下方式登录
当前位置:&>&&>& > [初一英语语法练习题].仁爱版七年级英语语法练习题
[初一英语语法练习题].仁爱版七年级英语语法练习题
单项选择1. Our school is _________ a park and a big library. A. between B. next C. across D. in 2. Tom and Mike enjoy _______ TV. A. see B. watch C. watching D. to watch3. Let's __________________ . A. go shopping B. went shopping C. goes shopping D. going shopping4. They want _________ the zoo very much. A. to go B. to go to C. go to D. going to 5. There ______ some Chinese girls in Miss Gao's class. A. is B. are C. am D. will6. _________ do you come from? China. A. When B. Where C. Why D. Who7. We had fun in ______ games. A. play B. plays C. to play D. playing8. _______ it going? Pretty good! A. How's B. What's C. How D. Where's9. Thank you very much. ________. A. You're welcome B. That's rightC. You're right D. Don't thank me10. Thank you for _____ us so much help. A. giving B. give C. to give D. gives11. Can you tell _____ the way to the shop? A. he B. his C. her D. she12. You'd better _____ a taxi to the park. A. to take B. takes C. take D. taking13. ______ you _____ a cup of tea? Yes, please. A. Are, like B. Does, like C. Do, like D. Would, like14. I don't like cabbage _______. A. at all B. a little C. a lot of D. very15. How many ____ do you want? A. rice B. tomatos C. pieces of bread D. potato16. My work is interesting, but _____ dangerous. A. a kind of B. a kind C. kinds of D. kind of17. Let's _____ TV now. A. to watch B. watch C. look D. see 18. Mother often goes ______ on Sundays. A. shop B. a shop C. buy D. shopping19. We often play ____ after school. A. a basketball B. the basketball C. basketball D. a football20. He is very hungry. He buys ____ hamburgers. A. many B. much C. a lots of D. all of them 21. "What does he do?" means ____________ A. who is he B. Where is he C. What is he D. what is he doing22. The girl wants ______ a doctor. A. being B. to C. to be D. to do23. Please _____ late for school next time. A. don't be B. aren't C. doesn't be D. be not24. My parents often cook noodles ____ me. A. to B. for C. in D. of25. One of the children _____ in the river last summer. A. was swimming B. is swimming C. are swimming D. were swimming26. _______ are the books? They are 20 yuan. A. How much B. What C. How many D. How money27. Sorry, I'm late ______ school. A. for B. to C. at D. from28. She _____ lunch at home yesterday. A. doesn't B. didn't have C. doesn't have D. hasn't29. Would you like _____ orange juice ? Yes, please A. some B. any C. a D. many30. We _____ to a movie last Sunday. A. go B. went C. did go D. was go31. What _____ your sister _____? She is an actor. A. does, does B. do, does C. does, do D. do, do 32. Why not ______ see the smart dolphins? A. come to B. to come C. coming and D. coming33. We can ______ taxi to the town. A. by B. take C. ride D. take a 34. Welcome to our school! ____________! A. Fine B. Thank you C. It doesn't matter D. Very good 35. We often _____ TV after school. A. are watch B. watch C. watches D. watching36. What time is it? __________. A. It's fine B. It's OK C. It's Tuesday D. It's nine37. Let's take some ________. A. photo B. photoes C. photos for you38. Yesterday, there ______ nobody in the room. A. is B. was C. are D. were39. What time do you leave school ______ the weekend? A. in B. on C. / D. of40. You can _____ it in English. He can ______ English well. A. speak, speak B. tells, say C. say, speak D. talks, say 41. What ______ you do over the weekend? A. are B. do C. did D. does42. ______ Yes, I'd like a cup of tea. A. Excuse me. B. Can I help you?C. Are you OK? D. Good morning!43. Did you play football last Friday? ____________. A. No, we don't B. No, we didn't C. No, we aren't D. Yes, we play44. ______ do you usually go to school? A. What B. How C. Who D. Where45. She _______ her homework on Sunday. A. didn't B. doesn't C. didn't do D. doesn't did46. Mr.Smith is badly ill. Now he is ______ hospital. A. in the B. in C. / D. the47. What do you want ________ ? A. to do B. do C. be D. doing48. _______ does the child _______? A. Where, comes from B. Where, fromC. Where, come from D. Where, is from49. Your dress is very beautiful. ___________. A. Thank you B. You're right C. Don't say so D. yes, it is50. ________ books are there on the desk? A. How much B. How many C. How about D. How far51. Let ______ help _______. A. they, you B. us, your C. her, their D. us, you52. I want to cook some food ______ dinner. A. in B. for C. at D. on53. What do you do? I am a ______. A. hospital B. work C. post office D. worker54. Mary ______ do sports last week. A. isn't B. doesn't C. didn't D. does55. Where is the bank? It is ______ the market. A. on B. next C. or D. next to56. Lily can _______ all kinds of things. A. does B. do C. did D. doing57. _______ you like? A cup of tea, please. A. What would B. What C. Would D. How many58. _______ your favorite singer? She is Sun Yue. A. What's B. Who's C. Where's D. Who59. Li Ping isn't here. Let's go ______ find him. A. / B. and C. or D. but60. ______ Mary _______ bananas? A. Is, like B. Do, likes C. Does, like D. Do, like61. Look! The man ______ the right is ______ Africa. A. on, from B. from, from C. on, in D. to, in62. We have no time ______ home for lunch. A. go B. going C. to go D. to go to 63. She likes to _______ jokes. A. talk B. tell C. say D. speak64. Mr. Green is a short man _____ long hair. A. with B. in C. has D. grows65. I'd like you ______ my friends Tom. A. meet B. to meet C. meeting D. meets66. _______ do you like English? Very much. A. What B. How C. Which D. Where67. Everyone in China _______ eating dumplings. A. like B. liking C. to like D. likes68. What does your mother ______ ? She is tall and thin. A. look B. like C. look like D. be like69. He has ________ friends at school, so he feels unhappy. A. a few B. few C. a little D. little70. _______ he often do his homework at home? A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Would71. I'd like _____ you. A. play with B. to play C. to play with D. playing with72. There _____ some tomatoes and milk in the box. A. is B. were C. was D. have73. They often watch TV _______ Sunday evening. A. at B. in C. on D. of74. I helped him _____ his pen. A. to find B. finding C. finds D. found75. ________ the weather in Australia now? A. What B. When C. How D. How's76. I can't ______ the cold weather. A. like B. need C. stand D. want77. Do you enjoy _______ the story books? A. seeing B. reading C. to read D. to look78. When _____ the King _______ to China? A. was, come B. did, came C. did, come D. was, came79. What ______ the boy and girl ______? A. is, do B. is, doing C. are, do D. are, doing80. It often _______ here in autumn. A. rained B. will rain C. rains D. is raining81. Can you help me _____ my homework? A. of B. with C. to D. for82. The boy is sitting ____ the tree, there are many apples ____the tree. A. in, on B. on, in C. in, of D. on, of 83. ______ there ______ meat on the table? A. Is, some B. Are, any C. Is, any D. Are, some84. Who can play ping-pong _______ me? A. to B. of C. with D. for85. Welcome _______ our talk show! A. for B. at C. to D. of86. Look! They ______ in the hallway. A. run B. running C. are running D. are runing87. We have classed ______ Monday ______ Friday. A. to, from B. from, to C. on, on D. on, and 88. _______ your mother ______ the new house? A. What is, like B. What do, think of C. What does, like D. What does, think of89. Lucy doesn't mind _______ the dishes after dinner. A. wash B. washing C. to wash D. washed90. There are ______ on the desk. A. three cups of teas B. three cup C. three cups of tea D. three teas91. What are you doing now? I _____ my homework. A. go B. do C. doing D. am doing92. What color is your cat? ___________. A. Yes, it's red B. No, it isn't red C. It's red D. Its red93. What ______ she look like? A. is B. do C. does D. doing94. The weather is ________. A. sunny B. rain C. cloud D. wind95. Is your mother a worker ______ a doctor? A. and B. or C. with D. too96. _______ do you like koalas? Because they are cute. A. Why B. Why do C. What do D. Where do97. Oh, it's time ______ home. A. to go B. for go C. going D. would go98. I want to go shopping. _______ you? A. How are B. What about C. Can I help D. Would99. _______ here. A. Don't smoking B. No smoke C. No smoking D. Doesn't smoke100. Do you have to _____ by 10 o'clock? A. go bed B. to go bed C. go to bed D. going to bed 答案1 —5 ACABB 6 —10 BDAAA 11—15 CCDAC 16—20 DBDCA 21—25 CCABA 26—30 AABAB 31—35 CADBB 36—40 DCBBC41—45 CBBBC 46—50 BACAB51—55 DBDCD 56—60 BABBC61—65 ACBAB 66—70 BDCBB71—75 CBCAD 76—80 CBCDC81—85 BACCC 86—90 CBDBC 91—95 DCCAB 96—100 AABCC
您可能也喜欢这些书面表达。
时间过得真快!转眼我们在八年级学习两个多月了。请根据你的体会写一篇70字左右的英语短文,谈一谈八年级与七年级学习生活的不同。要求:语法正确,语句连贯,不出现真实的校名和人名。
I am a student in Year Eight. This year I learn one more subject. It is physics. I don"t think it is easy to learn Physics well. I spend some time studying it. And I hope I can learn it well. This year, we don"t need to go to school on weekends. So we have more time for our hobbies. We could read more books in the school library. Now I have better grades in all the lessons than I did last year. Our teacher is always saying Year Eight is very important. I"m sure I can do better than before. (答案不唯一)
1. 我们应该学会如何表达自己的想法。
We should learn _____ _____ _____ ourselves.2. 她空闲时常去图书馆。
She often goes to the library _____ _____ _____.3. 本对学习法语显出了浓厚的兴趣。
Ben has _____ _____ _____ in learning French.4. 我在考虑给我妈妈买件礼物,要么花要么一件衣服。
I"m considering to buy my mother a present, _____ some flowers _____ a dress.5. 我依然记得几年前我们第一次见面的情景。
I still remember the time _____ _____ first _____ years ago.
根据中英文提示完成句子。
1. 在我们从Uluru回去的时候,有许多袋鼠从我们的车旁蹦过去。________ from Uluru, there were many kangaroos that ________ our car.2. 顺便说一下,我能再借一下你的相机吗?________ , can I ________ your camera ________ ?3. Ayers Rock大得让我吃惊:有3.6千米长,348千米高。I ________ how big it was: 3.6 kilometres ________ and 348 kilometres ________. 4. 澳大利亚人在很多方面和我们一样。The ________ are like us ________ .5. 大部分澳大利亚人都说英语,尽管他们也有一些特别的表达方法,例如“好运一天!”和“别提心,伙计。”________ Australians speak English, ________ they have some________ "Good Day!" and "No worries, mate."6. 我的骆驼一直都躺着,每个人都觉得很搞笑。Everyone else thought ________ was very funny that my camel ________ .
根据汉语完成英语句子,每空一词。1. —那是你的背包吗?
—________ ________ your backpack?
—Yes, ________ is.2.
你怎样拼写这个单词?
________ do you ________ this word?3.
这是我的两个好朋友,Mary 和Linda。
________ ________ my two good friends: Mary and Lucy.4. 艾玛,可以把桌子上的那串钥匙递给我吗?
Emma, can you _________ ________ the set of keys on the table?5. — 我们玩电子游戏吧。
— 听起来不错。
—_________ ________computer games.
—That ________ ________6.
早餐比尔经常吃鸡蛋、面包和苹果。
________ _______, Bill often ________ eggs, beread and apples.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司七年级英语上册_语法练习_仁爱版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语上册_语法练习_仁爱版
上传于||暂无简介