1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
you too和so do you有什么不一样吗
拉登来了3316
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
you too可以回答任何情况的句子so do you 不能回答谓语是 be动词的句子比如 i hope you are happy here 你可以回答 you too ,但不能是 so do you
那什么句子可以用so do you来回答呢举个例子吧
谓语动词是普通的动词,而不是 be的就可以用so do you回答了比如You suck ;so do you望采纳 谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你也一样so do you
你呢 因此你 那么
意思都是一样的:你也是。you too 可以用so do you 来表达,我个人觉得没什么不一样的。
应该是me too吧so do you是和一样的意思。me too是我也是的意思。
我问的不是me too。。。。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一个女的对我说 you too thank you 什么意思啊?
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码i missed you too是什么意思_i missed you too在线翻译_i missed you too什么意思_i missed you too的意思_i missed you too的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
i missed you too是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
i missed you too是什么意思 i missed you too在线翻译 i missed you too什么意思 i missed you too的意思 i missed you too的翻译 i missed you too的解释
i missed you tooi missed you too 双语例句1. i missed you too的近义词1. Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that and here's an autograph for your brother, I wrote it on the Starter cap I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?&&&&你说你女朋友怀孕了,现在她怎么样了?你对我太过奖了,连女儿的名字都准备和我有关。那次演唱会上我肯定没有注意到你,别认为我是故意不尊重你。但是你说你割腕,我可要说那只是个闹剧,你他妈的现在怎么样了,好吗?Stan,我想你要去心里治疗,这能让你不要在沮丧的时候躁动不安。2. Friend: Haha! Just kidding, I missed you, too!&&&&朋友:哈哈!跟你开玩笑的,我也很想你啊!!3. Oh, I missed you, too.&&&&哦 我也想你我想吃土豆泥4. Mariah Carey - Bye Bye This is for my peoples Who just lost somebody Your best friend, your baby Your man or your lady Put your hand way up high We will never say bye No, no, no Mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers Friends and cousins This is for my peoples Who lost their grandmothers Lift your head to the sky Cause we will never say bye As a child there were them times I didn't get it But you kept me in line I didn't know why You didn't show up sometimes On Sunday mornings and I missed you But I'm glad we talked through All them grown folk things Separation brings You never let me know it You never let it show Because you loved me and obviously There's so much more left to say If you were with me today Face to face I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye You never got a chance to see How good I've done And you never got to See me back at number one I wish that you were here To celebrate together I wish that we could Spend the holidays together I remember when you used to Tuck me in at night With the teddy bear you gave me That I held so tight I thought you were so strong You'd make it through whatever It's so hard to accept the fact You're gone forever I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye This is for my peoples Who just lost somebody Your best friend, your baby Your man or your lady Put your hand way up high We will never say bye Mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers Friends and cousins This is for my peoples Who lost their grandmothers Lift your head to the sky Cause we will never say bye, bye.&&&&Bye bye 这首歌是关于我们失去所爱的主题曲也许失去挚友,也许失去爱子也许失去恋人让我们挥手呼应这一份难舍的情唱给所有亲朋好友听谁都可能有失去外婆的时候歌声中抬起头,望向天空我们讲不出一声告别年幼时的懵懂我曾经不了解这段路,庆幸你带着我走在周日的清晨,是最需要你出现的时分想起你又欣慰袒露过心扉的从前离别背后是成人的世界出于爱你从不曾让我了解也从不露痕迹道不尽的万语千言天天天天不见你的容颜无可言说的伤日复一日我还奢望着能再见任时光流去我试着让眼泪流干却还是想念你去了更好的地方我懂我仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前你却消逝无踪影我却没法说出这一句再见再见再见我的精彩你没法再看到我又再做到最好你也没法知道原本该和你分享这一刻原本该共度节日里的每一刻惯了在你的怀里睡去紧抱着你给的玩具享受着你给的安全感无论什么都不困难难以相信,一切已过去朝朝暮暮,已没有你无可言说的伤日复一日我还奢望着能再见任时光流去我试着让眼泪流干却无法停止想念你去了更好的地方我懂我仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前你却消逝无踪影我舍不得说再见再见再见再见这首歌是关于我们失去所爱的主题曲也许失去挚友,也许失去爱子也许失去恋人让我们挥手呼应这份不变的情唱给所有的亲朋好友听谁都可能有失去外婆的时候歌声中抬起头,望向天空我们讲不出一声告别无可言说的这些那些日复一日,夜复一夜任时光流去我仍在不停祈祷祈祷怎会不明白你去了更好的地方但仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前叫我怎么割舍和你的一切去向一切告别再见再见再见因为这首歌关于我也关于你我们都失去了所爱无论怎样变迁我们抬头,望向天空这份情永远未变 i love this song ,too5. 5. Last Friday, I went to drink with friends, and drank too much, don't know why, missed you so much in theredux way, i walked lonelyin the street, i thought that i would feel better if snows, and when i went to the house, i found that one of the gloves has gone, i looked for itin each corner of the house, i tried my best to look for it, not because the gloves are expensive, but because you bought for me...&&&&年少无知时,从来不知道人有一天会死去,不知道还有这么一个概念,结果在幼年时候的一个傍晚知道了之后,世界完全的变了样,快乐不再是简单而通透的,幸福不再是渗入骨髓的,美妙的事物都被莫名的披上了一层薄薄的轻纱,我知道,自己每每迈出的一步都意味着什么。。。。。。6. Heed my words'cause what I'm sayin'is true Treat them exactly as they treated you Wipe away the tears from your eyes Be proud, lift your head up - reach for the skies Condemned for what you did to them Now see how quick they fall to worship him There's a place in my heart that makes me understand Prepared'n'ready like a bride dressed to meet her husband Treat life like a learning process I said turn right, so you took a sharp left Wake up and we'll all sleep peacefully The sun shines but it still seems bleak to me You tell a lie and convince me it's the truth I'm well mannered but you still call me uncouth I believe that there's got to be much more I hope I'm ready when death comes knockin'on my door Maybe tonight, maybe as I sleep It can drive you mad if you think too deep But don't have a breakdown because I called you a clown You threw a punch'n'missed, I killed you with a kiss What on earth will you be then The hour of your death amen'N'all the prejudice that I've sustained I know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain&&&&听我的话'的原因是什么,我萨延'是真的对待他们,他们完全一样对待你擦去眼泪你的眼睛自豪,抬头了-达到天空谴责你对他们做现在看到他们有多快下降到崇拜他有一个在我心中,这让我明白的地方拟制'东经'准备好喜欢打扮,以满足她的丈夫一新娘像对待生命的一个学习过程我说右转,所以你离开了尖醒来时,我们将所有安眠阳光普照,但它仍然在我看来暗淡你撒谎,并说服我来说,这是真理我彬彬有礼,但你还是称我粗鲁我认为,我们有了一个更加我希望我已经准备好当死亡来敲开我的门'也许今晚,也许因为我睡觉它可以驱动你疯了,如果你认为太深但没有一个数字,因为我叫你小丑你扔了冲'东经'机不可失,我杀死你的吻究竟什么,然后你会被你死亡的那些小时'东京的一切,我已经持续偏见我知道这听起来滑稽,但我不能忍受的痛苦7. I just said, I missed you too.&&&&我刚说了,我也想你8. B:I missed you, too.&&&&我也想你。9. I've missed you too, honey.&&&&我也想你,亲爱的。10. I missed you too.- I want the world to know.&&&&我也想你-我想让全世界都知道11. B: I really missed you, too.&&&&&&我也很想念你。12. I missed you, too.&&&&&&我也想你了。13. 13. John:I missed You, too.&&&&&&我也想你啊。14. For when you encounter As received as Christmas gifts I still remember For you I have not changed Until now With regard to the future Commitment is only a pretext for sex Yes, I love you a lifetime Email this matter on On the one hand, pleased to be able to send a letter to you On the other hand, send email I am not good at You did not know I research and try for a long time For not reaching your expectations And you can blame me You have been generous enough When you give me at msn But I did not properly explain I have enough bad English And I do not want to explain That makes explosives Perhaps you sad And you can blame me For my temper I can not do a word Road Too busy or too tired is an excuse for bad I am sorry And you can blame me About you I thought I made it very clear That I was wrong Perhaps you have given us the answer But I know nothing about And you can blame me I thought As long as you send email to You will be very happy But the letter did not weight It was just my wishful thinking And you can blame me Frankly speaking I do not know how to do On this road If this is the end of For me to bear And you can blame me Because it is my fault If there are future Frankly speaking I still do not know how to do After all, how far we are How much we do not trust each other The same as bubble A stamp on the break But I will try to strive to Until exhausted Like electric shocks, like the heart All saved But I was led to the causes you grief, you can blame me I am sorry to have to apologize I apologize for the fault has been committed I missed my opportunity to face Sorry too late It also took so long to send a letter of apology But I just want to tell you You can blame me&&&&&&以下是歌词-有点长对於遇到你时就像收到圣诞礼物一样我依然记忆犹新对於你我始终没有改变直到现在关於未来承诺只是做爱的藉口是的,我爱你一辈子关於email这件事一方面,高兴可以寄信给你另一方面,对於寄email我并不拿手你并不知道我研究和尝试了多久对於没达到你的期望而你可以把责任推到我身上你已经够宽厚当你给我msn时但我并没有好好解释清楚我英文有够烂并且我也不想解释清楚那只会让炸药引爆或者让你伤心而你可以把责任推到我身上对於我的脾气我无法一言道尽太忙或太累是个烂藉口我很抱歉而你可以把责任推到我身上关於你我以为我很清楚原来我错了或许你已给了答案但我一无所知而你可以把责任推到我身上我以为只要寄email给你你就会很高兴但信并没有重量那只是我一厢情愿的想法而你可以把责任推到我身上老实说我并不知道怎麽做在这条道路上如果这就是终点由我来承受而你可以把责任推到我身上因为是我的错如果还有未来老实说我还是不知道怎麽做毕竟我们是多麽远我们是多麽不信任彼此就像泡泡一样一戳就破但是我还是会尝试努力直到精疲力尽就像心脏电击一样救回一切但是我就是导致你伤心的原因,你可以责怪我我为曾经失敬道歉我为曾经犯过错道歉我为我的面子错失了机会抱歉已经太迟了而且过了那麽久才寄了道歉的信但我只想告诉你你可以把责任推到我身上这是给我女友的,虽然我也会英文,我自己翻过,很不顺,所以想请英文高手帮忙翻译,小弟赠20点,很急,因为我想,快点拿给她。i missed you too是什么意思,i missed you too在线翻译,i missed you too什么意思,i missed you too的意思,i missed you too的翻译,i missed you too的解释,i missed you too的发音,i missed you too的同义词,i missed you too的反义词,i missed you too的例句,i missed you too的相关词组,i missed you too意思是什么,i missed you too怎么翻译,单词i missed you too是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐