发布webservice的wsdl地址遇到Selection must be WSDL怎样解决

java - eclipse error: Selection must be WSDL - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Join the Stack Overflow community to:
Ask programming questions
Answer and help your peers
Get recognized for your expertise
I am trying to create a simple web service using Apache CXF 2.6 runtime in Tomcat v7 using Java in Eclipse. I am following this tutorial
In this video i am following the wizard create a new XML based Web Service in Eclipse.
In the wizard Web Service type is Bottom up Java Bean Web Service. There are two sliders and i want it to indicate Test Service and Test Client to recreate the error i.e Selection must be WSDL which appears at the end of Test Client.
Please help me understand what am i missing ?
hmm I got the same message with CXF 2.7.2
I went back and added annotations within the create a Service Endpoint Interface section of the wizard (I created and SEI) and it worked.
I think, because neither my implementation nor the service endpoint interface had annotations originally, the WSDL could not be generated and the wizard could not continue, generating a 'Selection must be WSDL' message instead...or at least that is my belief at the moment :)
I have got the same Error with CXF 2.7.1. This Error happened When I got 2 Services in WSDL and try to create Web Service Client out of it. I don't know why its showing up weird error because I am generating Client stubs from WSDL only. But when I create with One Service in WSDL, I didn't get any error. Do you know how to handle WSDL when its got 2 Services inside? How to generate Client out of that WSDL.
I was getting the same error with CXF version 2.6.1. But I tried with CXF version 2.3.11. Now it works :) but not clear why it doesn't work with version 2.6.1.
I was having the same error and got the thing work by rigth-clicking the java class and selecting new->web service, instead of selecting the java resources package
In the wizard Web Service type is Bottom up Java Bean Web Service. There are two sliders and i want it to indicate Test Service and Test Client to recreate the error i.e Selection must be WSDL which appears at the end of Test Client.
Beneath the "Bottom up Java Bean Web Service" you specified a class.
Inspect this class' methods.
The methods cannot have an unknown (to the web service client's) return values.
I was the same error But I solved it.
My case is ... Because class not created. First check your compile class,
Build path > output folder.
if class not found then Build Path > Order and Export :
all check after
Project Clean and
check compile class.
Sorry I'm poor English But Let you know my experience.
Good luck !
I am newbie in Java WebService and was also facing the similar issue while following a
I downgraded the CXF version from 3.1.1 to 2.4.2, cleaned-out the old dependencies and rebuilt the project. And it started working for me.
P.S. - I am using JDK 1.7.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
您的访问请求被拒绝 403 Forbidden - ITeye技术社区
您的访问请求被拒绝
亲爱的会员,您的IP地址所在网段被ITeye拒绝服务,这可能是以下两种情况导致:
一、您所在的网段内有网络爬虫大量抓取ITeye网页,为保证其他人流畅的访问ITeye,该网段被ITeye拒绝
二、您通过某个代理服务器访问ITeye网站,该代理服务器被网络爬虫利用,大量抓取ITeye网页
请您点击按钮解除封锁&pb11.5,突然发现建立webservice代理的时候无法找到wsdl文件中的服务pb11.5,突然发现用向导建立webservice代理的时候无法找到wsdl文件中的服务。但是在网页上打开wsdl路径可以看到其发布的函数,应该没问题。修改已经建立的代理出现错误:---------------------------Error: Failed to get the service list---------------------------Failed to get the service list for the following reason:There is no service in the wsdl file& ---------------------------确定
& ---------------------------测试一个网上公布的webservice也不行了,不知道为什么。感觉pb11.5做webservice稳定性还是不好。有谁碰到过这个问题?请指教。环境:winxp sp3,pb11.5 3050
回答1:我也感到很疑惑,似乎是和电脑或网络有关。我曾试过一个公网的webservice,用pb9和pb115都试过的在家里的机器就可以,在单位的机器就不行
回答2:帮顶
回答3:闲着没事,翻到了这贴。找了一篇文档,下午学习了一下,PB115 3127,每次发布了服务器后用IE打开wsdl,都不见其服务,整了半天。最后把 .net framework 全部删除了,重新安装至2.0 就可以了。。。今天发布webservice时遇到了Error:Selection&must&be&WSDL,也没自动生成wsdl,以前没遇到这种情况,去网上搜了一番,也没结果,请问你们有遇到过这个问题吗?该怎么解决
回复讨论(解决方案)
*****WebAPI.asmx?WSDL
*****WebAPI.asmx?WSDL
什么意思?我不太明白
有办法解决吗?纠结一天了
你这边输入的内容不对啊,应该是一个webservice服务,也就算WSDL结尾的东西,而不是什么浏览器
你这边输入的内容不对啊,应该是一个webservice服务,也就算WSDL结尾的东西,而不是什么浏览器
我用的Eclipse自动生成的,昨天还是正常的,今天就是找不到WSDL了,主要看第一个图,这根本没法发布。。。
第二张图是我再服务器上运行的结果,Eclipse中的web&Explorer
那楼主今天有没有对程序进行修改呢?原来的webservice还发布了吗?
修改了,对webservice也修改了,重新发布的。
把代码重新编译呢?
不是.net的?
.net的一般后面加?WSDL就是生成的WSDL.
把代码重新编译呢?
我把整个项目文件都删了重新写的,还是这个样子,是不是axis2的问题啊
不是.net的?
.net的一般后面加?WSDL就是生成的WSDL.
我用java写的一个小的进销存webservice,主要是为android用的,在发布的最后一步出现了这个问题(图一),我试着在服务器上运行,出现了第二张图片反映的问题,我想是找不到WSDL吧
问错版了???
问错版了???
。。。。貌似是的,我搜索了webservice就来到这了,刚发现这个是.NET的
为什么都喜欢依赖ide去生成类呢
为什么都喜欢依赖ide去生成类呢
我换了发布方式,现在可以了,谢谢大家了!web service error: Selection must be WSDL
[问题点数:40分]
web service error: Selection must be WSDL
[问题点数:40分]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复