七年级日记300字56篇日记

2篇56百字日记_百度知道
2篇56百字日记
提问者采纳
爪子耷拉在胸前,不要跟我抢!我兴高采烈的拿着草去喂它们,草被越吃越短:“这是我的!有的时候,放了好吃的麦片时,最终的结果是,背着小兔子大嚼,大兔子闻到了美味条件反射地。那只大兔子平时很淘气,朝笼子走来。有那么多好吃的草,兔兔们的眼里!希望你们,头扎到里面霸占着饭盆大口大口地吃,小兔子也不示弱,像我的有些弟弟,一边用身体挤着大兔子:每顿吃饭时,大兔子冲上来,急切地等着美食!这就是兔兔们展开的抢食风波,一边用鼻子在那不停地嗅来嗅去,小兔子上前追,我心里美滋滋地,妈妈从外面的草地上,叼起一些草扭过身去,小兔子就把爪子一下搭在饭盆的两边:小兔小兔,俩家伙从草的两头像割草机一样地抢着嚼草,那只小兔子很乖,它们都要抢着吃,最大的“乐趣”是,可是怎么挤也挤不进去!比如当我在它们俩共用的小饭盆里,小兔还能从大兔子嘴里抢过食物吃呢,站了起来,像我的妹妹们,看见我拿着它们最爱吃的草。我一边抚摸着它们身上雪白的毛,一边想:抢着抢着俩家伙就“亲”到一块了,多多吃草!”看到它们毫不顾忌形象大口大口吃时。它们两个每天生活在一起,那可是它们最喜欢的食物。有一天,似乎对我也流露出了感谢的神情,就算大兔也想抢,抢过草的另一端,你们是我最好的伙伴,给兔兔们带回了一大袋的苦菜和牛奶草,两只耳朵立着在奶奶家养了两只可爱的熊猫兔。我看到兔兔们抢食吃的时候嘴一动一动的好像在说。就在我打开笼子把草放进去的一瞬间!很有趣吧,健康快乐地成长
10月3日星期三
晴芦荟终于,我家的芦荟没有辜负我们对它的期望,长成“参天大芦荟”了!要知道它可是从“孤单一人”到“芦荟大家庭”,这个过程并不容易呢!记得芦荟刚到我家的时候,花盆里只有一“人”,而且蔫蔫的像是快死了的样子。我们赶快上网查培育芦荟的方法。原来芦荟最不喜欢在阳光暴晒的地方“居住”,它还对土质的要求还很高呢!芦荟喜欢在又透气、有松软、又可以存留养分的土地上扎根。它也并不需要很多的水,只要每隔一周浇一次,而且每次浇足了,它就可以生存啦!我们按照网上的方法给它买土、浇水……在我们的精心培育下,芦荟又充满了生机。有一天,我在花盆里发现了一些新长出来的小芦荟,那些大芦荟就像一棵大树,而小芦荟是属下的小草。大小芦荟身穿不同深度的绿色的衣服,细细看来,刚生长的小芦荟是充满生机的嫩绿色,在它们身上布满着小白斑。而大芦荟是深绿色的,它的老叶子颜色发红。我忍不住伸手摸了摸它们的叶子,大芦荟的叶子又宽又扁,有些老叶很薄,两旁还有一排又坚又硬的小刺,轻轻碰一下手就很痛。而小芦荟的叶子圆鼓鼓的,身上也没有刺,那些半大的叶子身上才开始长刺。新长出来的叶子都很结实,用手这也不打弯的,而老叶子就没有这么“宁折不弯”了,不小心碰一下可能就弯了……这个芦荟大家庭从远处看,一片片叶子相互交错在一起,呈螺旋状排列着,有的像花,有的像一丛草……有一种独特的美!大芦荟像妈妈一样保护这小宝宝。芦荟有顽强的生命力,它在长大的过程中因为换花盆“迁徙”了多次,但都凭着顽强的生命力生存了下来。要是拨开芦荟的皮,里面流出透明的肉汁,粘粘的、凉凉的,一拉就成了又细又长的细丝,摸起来真舒服!觉得有一股奇怪但又说不出来的味道。你可别小看它哟!芦荟的作用可大了!每年夏天,我被蚊子咬了许多大包的时候,奶奶让我抹上芦荟的汁,大包就会先变魔术一样收回起了,也不痒了!多神奇呀!我还在网上查了查,知道芦荟还可以吃,还可以净化空气、美容、让皮肤保持湿润……芦荟全身都是宝呀!我爱芦荟。我爱它顽强的生命力,爱它枝叶茂盛,更爱它为人类无私奉献的精神!
这是我自己写的两篇文章。绝对原创
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的访问出错了(404错误)
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
1、请检查您输入的地址是否正确。
进行查找。
3、感谢您使用本站,1秒后自动跳转初一暑假英语日记56篇谁有56篇英语日记啊,如果有回答满意的,我就加200分,不过现在不行,网上经常出来的你们就要不要复制了好吧,当我是傻瓜啊!你们复制也要看清要求啊,你们老给我寒假的,我要寒假的又没有用
回忆爹の80240
This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English, computer and word and I fall in the weekend exam. Many times I want to take today off, but my mother said to me:“go on, you must belive that you can do it.” So I have to try. Now my English is better than 2months ago. I must thanks my mother, she is good for me. Practices makes perfect. How happy I am. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick, so I have a lot of time to do myself. Sometimes finish work early is a good thing, we can have more interests to do the next work. Because of this, I write English dairy eight in the morning. But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day. Everyone, if you can finish the work quickly, not lazy, just try your best. Today i went to the museum.I met some robots. I think I am also be able to have a robot in many years.I think they can help me do some dishes .They also can help with my homework.A good robot can make me happy.When i am upset ,they can tell jokes for me.I will have more free time to have a relax. Today i took the bus to the park. Some people were waiting for the bus at the bus stop.When a young girl came,she spat a gum on the ground While she was waiting,she herself stepped on the gum.The gum stuck to one of her foot.When the bus came , she got on the bus. Then she discovered the gum stuck her foot all the time. Today,I"m going shopping with my mother, We buy some apples bananas and a big watermelon.I"m buying some new books ,because I like reading interesting books very much.Then we get home.I"m very happy! July 6 2009It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.这是第一天,我们的暑假.我们大家都非常高兴.为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事.我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课.但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天.其余的时间我们可以好好利用.我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习.在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的很好吃的食物,以补充自己.最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息. July 9 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. 这是我们第二天的暑假.我感觉很好.我觉得我很自由.我有很多时间做我喜欢.我的父母都在中山.所以,我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独.但是,我没有做什么特别.我住在家里看电视.噢!我写了英语日记组成.这是我的功课.今天,我睡了14 小时.我以为我很疲惫.现在是吃晚饭.我必须去!我非常渴望.July 10 2009 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. 我计划花费我暑假体育今年.打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球.有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛.July 14 2009 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. 今天,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情.无论男人,总是对的时间.它不会留下来等待某人.您不能使用任何交流时间.时间也是一个公平的事情.虽然你有很多钱,或者您享有很高的声誉,时间不会离开他们更多.今天,我发现我已经没有足够的时间.虽然我已经超过一个月假期,但我发现我有很多事情要做.我有很多功课要做,我必须完成的功课只要我有时间.July 16
2009 I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill. 我已经休息了10天.在这些日子里,我觉得很无聊.我不知道做什么.虽然我有很多事情要做,我觉得不舒服.我生病是因为炎热的天气.我累了,困,也没有力量.我的父母担心我的健康.事实上,这并不重要.我总是在房间空调打开了它在低温.因此,当我走了出去,高温不给我.在最后,我被虐待.July 16 2009 It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today! 这是今天阳光明媚.我很兴奋.我得到了在六时四十五分.我的任命,以满足九点钟.之后,我有我的早餐,我去了万家市场.这是热外面.当我到达,我的朋友们并没有达成.我等待着他前面的肯德基的大门.我还没有看到他们为一年.并在一年内,我们没有接触到其他人频繁.约10分钟离开,我的朋友们来到一个又一个.在我们迎接,我们去打球荔湾体育馆.这场比赛最后的拖车小时.Oh ,我非常高兴今天填补!July 19 2009 Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject.I know, it is the most important for us now. 昨天,我们高兴地发挥,但只有10人.我记得去年有22人在所有.我听到一些我的朋友已经出国.他们去国外学习.也许我没有看到他们的未来.我想明年我们将不作党.明年是一个非常重要的一年.我们都将编制新的任期的新课程.我知道,这是最重要的是,我们现在.July 18 2009 It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather. During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted. After cooking,we were all sweaty .However, mum and I all felt happy. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant.这是非常炎热和潮湿的今天,被称为桑拿天气. 在我妈妈没有做饭的厨房,我看到她的头部很漂亮.我告诉她,我可以帮助她,她接受. 经过烹饪,我们都汗流浃背.然而,妈妈和我都感到高兴.她说,我的成长过程,并成为她的好助手. July 19 2009 I think my teacher got out of bedon the wtong side this afternoon as she hasn’t cries.i went to office saw the boys unhappy.Because the students got their teacher’s goat became they didn’t do their homework..I think this is my teacher unhappy’s cause. Today, I saw a boy ,he played the handset.But didn’t saw the walls so he Rnocked we laugh up our sleeve at he knocked ,but he hurt his norse in the accident, and he was laying it on thick about how painful it was . It’s also a happy day, isn’t it ? 我想我的老师走出bedon的错误方向今天下午,她就一直没有哭.我到办公室看到男孩不高兴.因为学生得到老师的山羊成为他们没有做功课..我认为这是我的老师不愉快的事业.今天,我看到了一个男孩,他发挥了handset.但是没有看到这样的墙壁,他使我们笑了我们套在他撞倒,但他伤了挪威在这起事故,他就铺设厚如何痛苦这是.这也是一个快乐的日子,是不是?2009, July 20 I went to summer camp on vacation. On the first day, we went to a beautiful beach. It was a sunny and hot day, so we went swimming. The water was warm and we had great fun. Then the next day, we went to the mountains. There were many trees and I really enjoyed them. On the last day, we had a great party. We sang and danced happily. We didn’t want to leave(离开) the friends and the teachers. I hope I can go to summer camp again next year. 我去夏令营度假.第一天,我们去了美丽的海滩.这是一个阳光和炎热的一天,所以我们去游泳.水是温暖的,我们有很大的乐趣.然后第二天,我们去了山区.有许多树木,我非常喜欢他们.在最后一天,我们有一个伟大的党.我们高兴地载歌载舞.我们不想离开(离开)的朋友和老师.我希望我可以去夏令营明年再次.2009,July 21 I had a good time last weekend. On Sunday morning, I stayed at home and did my homework. The homework wasn’t difficult. After that, I played volleyball with my friends. It was tired, but very exciting. In the afternoon, I cooked dinner for my parents. It was a little difficult, I think. After dinner, I went to swim in the river. I can swim very well. I had a relaxing weekend. 我有一个很好的时间上周末.星期天早上,我留在家里和我的家庭作业.作业并不困难.在此之后,我打排球我的朋友.这是很累,但非常兴奋.下午,我煮晚餐我的父母.这是一个什么困难,我想.晚餐后,我去游泳,在河里.我可以游得很好.我有一个轻松的周末.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
自己在这里看看吧..50篇复制过来太多了/question/.html/question/.html
January 13 2005 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But...
扫描下载二维码求初一暑假日记56篇 急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!急!!!!!!!!!!!急!!!!!!!!!!!
记56篇 是谁啊
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码【挑战日记56篇+画画】
已有 78 次阅读 22:59
|系统分类:
宝贝把之前的油画棒海报完成涂色工作。宝贝设计的是招聘司机的海报,那堂课只写了四个美术字,如今把整体全部完成,20堂设计课告一段落,900大洋花完。&上周六宝贝的图画班开始画水粉画,这周开始配色涂色了,计划依然是20堂课,水粉画有难度,老师介绍说一共大约画十幅画,第一堂课铅笔画草图并勾边,第二堂课完成涂色工作。画画所需工具老师列了单子,原本请同学代办,后来妈妈还是坚持自己去买吧,不麻烦同学了。母子俩从三姨家回来直接去师大附近的小店采买齐全,用去一百多大洋,广告色、毛笔、水粉纸、图画箱、勾边笔,只有洗笔盒没买到。宝贝心疼妈妈自己拎着箱子,真是贴心呢。妈妈拎一会儿宝贝拎一会儿,我们终于回到了家。好累但很开心,希望宝贝好好学习画画,用画笔描绘自己多彩的人生。
作者的其他最新日志
评论 ( 个评论)

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级英语日记8篇 的文章

随机推荐